Sakis 20K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it going to work?" Sakis asked Juli in wonder, motioning toward her slit.

"In some ways yes, some no. Ovulation is going to require more work. But, everything else should be fully in order. I expect you might be a bit out of practice."

"I used to masturbate in a virtual sensitiser, but it's never really like the real thing," Sakis said.

"Oh? I thought the Legion tamped down on all that?" Juli asked.

"No, they're not allowed to do things like that, even to legionaries. Basically, they can make it so sex isn't any fun, but they're not allowed to try to control whether you want it or not."

"Sounds terribly frustrating," Juli said.

Sakis shrugged rather than point out that most of the time she hadn't had to endure keeping close company with extremely attractive, friendly women like Juli.

There were several days between subsequent treatments, both to give Sakis' body time to finish its subtle changes, and to give Juli time to update and tweak the biogel instructions. Even so, Sakis' slow reversion to looking like a standard human accelerated so dramatically that by the tenth day, the only thing setting her apart to a casual observer was her unusual size and the suit mount points. Her virtual self had breasts, so it wasn't so strange to feel them growing on her actual body, but there was something about the idea that she could walk amongst people and not be immediately seen as a warbody that gave her a little frisson of joy.

But she had a job to do, and her changed body a service to perform.

"I think I'm ready to induce ovulation," Juli announced.

"Already? I thought it would take longer," Sakis said nervously. "And how can it be fertilised?"

"I'll show you. This is a Ravager inseminator." Juli held up a pliable, translucent, liquid-filled rod shaped more than a little like a large human penis. "They actually explicitly designed it to be able to impregnate you."

"Me? How?"

"They didn't know precisely, so they equipped it with many capabilities, which I've used to, I hope, make it happen."

"So the offspring will be part Ravager?"

Juli blushed. "Of necessity a little bit, but the 'sperm' DNA is mostly taken from me. If that's not too weird."

Sakis gasped. "Of course not! Of course I would be honoured! Really! I... Of course." She tried to stop herself from saying too much. As much as Sakis admired Juli's appearance and charm, there was a reserve about her that made Sakis wary of confiding too much of her true feelings. Sakis wasn't even sure Juli fancied women, much less warbodies.

"Good. Let me know if that changes. I'm not sure what I could do about it, but I could try some things."

Sakis nodded. "So, what's the procedure?"

"You get in the tank, and then we'll induce an orgasm with the inseminator."

"An orgasm?" Sakis asked nervously, wondering if Juli could tell that Sakis' body was having a strong reaction to the idea of Juli somehow causing a sexual action. Did Juli somehow suspect that Sakis' virtual erotic scenarios included a character based partly on Juli?

"Yes, that's how the ovulation is induced, in your case. The menstrual cycle is crude and wasteful, and doesn't fit our needs, so I made it so that you ovulate during strong climaxes. With that in mind, I should remind you that the biogel can form and manipulate membranes within its matrix, because this time it's going to try to position your body for proper interaction with the inseminator, amongst other things. Also, the inseminator will be acting like a standard penis. I know it's a bit alarming, but I'll get in with you this time to make sure nothing goes wrong."

Sakis was glad she was still incapable of blushing. "You've taken steps to make sure that you won't be affected by the genetic treatment, correct?"

"There's no genetic treatments this time, but don't worry about that. I've been in there plenty of times myself."

Sakis wanted to ask why Juli would go in herself, but Sakis suspected she knew: to test on herself before subjecting Sakis to it. Instead she just thanked Juli and jumped into the gel.

Not being a warbody, Juli had to climb the 3-meter high walls of the tank, but Sakis only had a few seconds to wait before she thought she felt someone else entering the gel. Tendrils had formed around Sakis' hands in the meantime, pulling her into a supine orientation. Another pair of tendrils drew Sakis' legs apart and up, clearing the way for the inseminator.

Two gelatinous pads pressed into the top of Sakis' hips a second before the inseminator arrived at the entrance to her newly functional reproductive organs. With her eyes shut against the gel and her limbs immobilised, she was free to fantasise that it was Juli making love to her rather than the impersonal ministrations of Ravager biogelatin. It was easy to experience the pressure on her hips as Juli's hands holding Sakis in place to receive her thrusts, and whatever gelatinous structure driving the inseminator into her vagina could definitely feel like the front of Juli's thighs.

It occurred to Sakis that she was setting herself up for a broken heart, but she reasoned to herself that it was almost her duty to pretend that Juli was fucking her in order to achieve the necessary powerful orgasm. And she did that duty, achieving the first non-virtual orgasm of her life very rapidly. As if detecting her vaginal muscles clamping down, the inseminator dove to its full depth once again and remained there, pulsing just as if it had been a real penis ejaculating in her.

Sakis wanted so badly to reach out and embrace her fantasy lover, but she allowed the gelatin to continue to hold her in place to avoid breaking her illusion. Even so, when the pressure on her hips subsided and the inseminator withdrew, Sakis felt a foolish sense of loss. Steadily the gelatin's hold on her limbs faded as well, and she could no longer delay emerging from her stupid little fantasy.

"How was it?" Juli asked anxiously when Sakis resurfaced.

"It's was... okay," Sakis said, carefully keeping any telltale emotion from her voice. "It was very realistic in some ways."

Juli studied Sakis' face. "Was that good or bad?"

"Good. Mostly good," Sakis said.

"Mostly good means not entirely good, so what should I improve?"

Sakis shrugged and didn't meet Juli's eyes. "I'm sure it's good enough."

"But how could it be better?" Juli persisted.

"I don't see how it could be made better. It's just a fact that it's just a biogel rather than an actual lover."

"So a lover would be better," Juli said, as if making a note of it. "Do you have any favourites from your past that you'd like it to emulate?"

"From my past?" Sakis asked, startled. "Oh, you mean like, um, Chara Zonas?"

So there it was, out in the open that Sakis' virtual masturbatory scenarios had been designed by an artificer of lesbian fantasies. At least, Sakis assumed Chara Zonas was famous enough for Juli to be passingly familiar. She hoped; it would be very awkward to have to explain in more detail that Juli herself was very nearly Sakis' aesthetic ideal. Juli probably already had enough information to correctly suspect that Sakis had fantasised about her. Would it put a strain on their friendship?

As the thoughtful silence seemed to stretch, Sakis became ever more certain that she'd made a terrible mistake.

"You've never had actual body sex before," Juli said finally.

Sakis let out the breath she'd been holding. "Oh, no. Early on I couldn't afford it, and after Kamyron I've never had the opportunity to take that much time off in one go. I... I did rent a generic once when I visited a core world, but it didn't work out." Her limited conversational range and inexperience in how to move in a standard human body meant she had failed to interest anyone she fancied in fucking a generic. She could have paid extra for a premium sex body, but was afraid she'd still not find anyone, and that would have been even more embarrassing. After that, she'd decided to wait until she retired before trying again.

"But today worked out, right?"

"Yes!" Sakis confirmed, happy to change the subject from her sexual and romantic failures.

"Good. Good. Come back tomorrow. We'll see if anything has implanted and probably we'll repeat this process. Thank you for doing this, Sakis."

"Of course! I'm always happy to serve!"

Heir to Zebes

The next time in the bath was a marked improvement; Juli had added interactions to the biogel so that it now felt much more like being made love to, including more hand-like grip around her waist, and caresses that roamed about her body. It even seemed to detect what made Sakis respond more strongly and adjust accordingly, just like a human lover might. Sakis tried fantasising about someone besides Juli, but it was futile. At least Juli had no way of knowing what Sakis was really thinking during her shuddering, mind-blowing orgasm.

The sex only got better from there, but Sakis didn't feel better about it. If anything, she was feeling worse. In the tank, they were lovers, and dream-Juli was as enamoured of Sakis as Sakis was of Juli, helped by the mental image Sakis held of herself being in a sex body. But then she'd open her eyes to the actual Juli, just as beautiful as dream-Juli, but Sakis was back to having a moderately prettified warbody, altered with one more gene package to allow reproduction. And there was nothing between them: it was all in Sakis' mind. She couldn't embrace real Juli, or thank her for her clever and generous lovemaking, or act as if any part of the fantasy was true. It made her prolong the sex as long as possible, to delay the crushing disappointment of her real life.

One thing they really did share, though, was an actual implanted zygote, and it was a great reassurance to Sakis. That, at least, was a real thing she'd done right for Juli. And everyone, of course.

It was good, because there was even less work for Sakis to do in her armour than before: all the major structures were already built, and if any remained Juli's drones were up to the task. Neighbouring kings no longer dared send any agents to spy within Zebes, and any remaining mechanical work didn't require the armour's massive power. So, she spent a lot of time just standing in Juli's throne room, listening and sometimes having virtual sidebar conversations, but adding nothing of her own to the proceedings, which she barely understood in the first place.

Juli was already fluent in two forms of the local languages, and used her eloquence to navigate the politics of nobility as if born to it. Juli also adopted the clothing styles of the local aristocracy, slightly altered to make greatest use of her incomparable beauty. With Juli modelling the fashions, Sakis quickly came to appreciate them in all their voluminous complexity.

She wasn't the only one: a steady stream of suitors or their messengers arrived to try to tempt Juli into marital alliance, either with herself or with any future children. Some offers from particularly powerful sovereigns Juli entertained with varying levels of seriousness, but most were turned down out of hand. Observing the process taught Sakis about how the local culture worked. By default, male nobles held the most power, and the mothers of heirs the second most, but treaties could alter the arrangement, which is how some sovereigns managed to make offers with a hope of being acceptable to a princess who ruled in her own right.

An exemplar was the Emperor of Nuhindis, who proposed that they both remain sole ruler of each of their domains, but agreed to choose heirs from the fruit of their marital union. Of course, even if Juli made herself ovulate, it would be a challenge to alter herself to the point where atavistic human sperm could produce a viable fetus. Any alliance would be childless, entered into merely to acquire an ally with vast holdings.

"I do need to get an heir, though," Juli told Sakis. "Sooner or later there will be plotting against me if it's expected that my line will end with me. And of course, having an actual heir gives rise to its own class of marital alliance opportunities."

Sakis didn't speak, not wanting to betray her ardent desire that Juli name their child together as her heir. She knew there was no way to make it work. A foundling would be dismissed as an heir whose inheritance could easily be set aside. Juli couldn't even pretend to carry her own child with no husband in evidence. Juli's power meant that she needn't worry about the ignominy of having a child out of wedlock, but a bastard had no more secure a claim than a foundling and would be useless for treaty-making.

"It would be a lot to ask of you," Juli said musingly, "But I have thought of one possible solution."

"Of me? What? Anything, of course," Sakis said, before she started thinking of the possibility of being married off someplace as part of some byzantine plot.

"What if I took you as my wife?" Juli asked.

Sakis was stunned. "Really? Me?" She knew it was too good to be true and that Juli wasn't really asking to marry her. It had to be something else. But it didn't matter. Tears of confusion emotion rolled down her cheeks.

Juli looked alarmed. "I'll never mention it again if you don't like it!"

"No, you idiot!" Sakis laughed through her tears as her impossible dream seemed on the verge of coming true. "Don't you know I'm in love with you?" Just saying it aloud was such a huge load off Sakis' shoulders despite her terror of Juli's reaction to Sakis' confession. Whatever else happened, at least she didn't have to pretend any more.

"Oh, Sakis, really?" Juli said with a smile, and they shared an brief embrace before separating enough to look into each-others' faces.

Sakis nodded, and wished that the more exotic aspects of the dream could come true so Juli could fuck her right there in her chambers instead of just hug. She tried a kiss at least.

"Wait, wait," Juli said, and Sakis' stomach sank. Here it came: Juli would explain how Sakis had misconstrued everything. But instead, Juli said, "I would have to make some changes that would mean you can't use your armour any more." She tapped one of Sakis' suit mount points.

"All that is useless overkill here. Do whatever you want. Please do what you want. I want to be what you want."

"Really?" Juli asked, struggling to suppress a smile."

"Yes! You're so perfect. You deserve better than a warbody wife."

"I think you underrate yourself, dear," Juli said, and the familiarity of the address made Sakis' toes curl with euphoria, "But I do agree that some changes would present a better picture. A wife so beautiful the world envies me seems about right."

Sakis laughed, wiping her face of the unaccustomed liquid. "I'd like to see you make me that pretty."

"You will, and then you'll be mother to the heir to Zebes, and everything else I have," Juli said, and Sakis would have agreed to anything at all in that moment, if Juli asked it of her.

Princess Consort

At first Juli tried to ask Sakis about this or that change, but Sakis didn't want to hear what the changes were; she just wanted Juli to make them already; the sooner done, the sooner the impossible fantasy could come true. And Sakis would know that she was as close to Juli's ideal as the biogel could make a former warbody.

The pressure this time was far greater than before, and all over. It wasn't precisely painful, but it was overwhelming and somehow exhausting. Before long Sakis found herself drifting in and out of consciousness, and she her little idea how much time had passed. She couldn't flatter herself that her extended absence was inconveniencing Juli, given how slight Sakis' contributions had become of late, so she tried to relax and let it proceed at its own pace. At length, the periods of definite consciousness began to expand and connect, and Sakis found she could move her limbs again.

She used the opportunity to explore her altered body by touch. The changes were mostly subtle: narrower waist, wider hips and longer hair. Gone were all her scars and she thought her lips were plumper than they had been. The most marked change, though, was that her breasts were far larger than they had been. That wasn't a surprise per se, as the need for her breasts to support nursing had been one of Juli's first comments, but how big they felt in her hands surprised her. And pleased her. They felt wonderful, and she had always admired large breasts herself. The thought that Juli did as well made her feel like they were very well paired.

A sort of blanket wrapped itself loosely around her body from shoulders to knees when the changes had completed, then inflated, forcing out all the gelatin before a crane lifted her out of the tank. The first thing she noticed was a change in Juli and the surroundings, all of which seemed to have gotten much bigger. Or rather, Sakis had gotten much smaller. When the crane lowered her to stand in front of Juli, Sakis found herself looking decidedly up to Juli.

"Take a look!" Juli told Sakis, and turned her to face a mirror placed for the purpose.

"I'm a child!" Sakis exclaimed.

"After a fashion, yes. You've been reverted to the same age you were then you were made into a warbody. I have to make some modifications, then I'll have it re-age you."

"I have awfully large breasts for a child," Sakis said dubiously, though with the blanket still inflated around her there was no way to indicate them, or even be sure exactly how big they really were.

"Do you dislike it?" Juli asked, "I thought I did mention it previously."

"No, I've always liked larger breasts. I guess I was just surprised."

"Oh. Good. Now, please hold still for a moment while I take a sample."

"I could hardly do anything else," Sakis pointed out, slightly unsettled by the extremity of the change, but enjoying how cute she looked. The fine-featured girl in the mirror was absolutely what Sakis might hope to look like if she'd grown up with Juli's taste and resources.

Juli chuckled slightly. "I'd release you from the blanket, but I'm sure you're very weak right now and might have difficulty keeping on your feet."

"It's okay," Sakis said, and marvelled at her appearance while she waited.

After a wait so long Sakis accidentally fell asleep where she stood, Juli gave Sakis a quick kiss on her forehead before sending her back into the vat.

Submerged again, Sakis was again reduced to detecting changes with only a sense of touch. That was sufficient to identify a further widening of her hips, and a massive further swelling of her breasts, until Sakis was sure she was as large as any of Chara Zonas' erotic models. It was slightly disconcerting to feel like she'd been turned into a real life sex avatar, but even more exciting to contemplate the confirmation that Sakis had become Juli's sexual ideal. And her own, perhaps.

When lifted out a second time, Sakis received a shock when she saw that though she had matured visibly to a girl in her late teens, she was barely taller than she had been as a girl. Caught between disquiet and wonder, she examined her delicate and feminine little hands and feet, the latter observed through a vast canyon of heavy breast flesh.

She could also see Juli's hands around her tiny waist, keeping her supported upright. They looked and felt enormous. "I'm so small still. In terms of stature."

"Yes, I thought it would present the best picture for the consort to be smaller than the sovereign, so I made you average height for a local woman."

"Of course, I have no objections," Sakis asserted unsteadily.

"Obviously, you're a foreign princess in your own right," Juli told her, "And I've arranged for a trustworthy girl to serve as your handmaiden until the wedding."

"When will that be?"

"I scheduled it for the next full moon, which gives just enough time for everyone to arrive at the temple, but not so much that they have time to do a lot of plotting."