Sakis 20K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, reluctantly, Sakis returned to herself. To the remnant of herself, being held under the surface of the biogel by weights tied to her legs. Sakis was still physically indistinguishable from the Royal Toy Bubbles, but she could think more clearly, and reflect on what had become of her from the point of view of her Sakis-self.

She nodded. Sakis nodded, because that was who Juli needed.

Juli untied the weights, and Sakis shot to the surface as quickly as the gel's viscosity would allow. She found that she could speak. "Why?"

"It's time to destroy the Ravagers," Juli said.

"Pardon?" Sakis asked.

"I've recovered a cache of Alliance armours. Not enough for all our daughters, but enough, if you lead them."

"Against the Ravagers? Why?"

"Shouldn't it be obvious by now? I hate them for what they made me do to you. You're the finest warrior in the galaxy, and you only didn't overthrow me because you love me too much to kill me. Ravagers would see it as weakness if I had spared you, saying that my love had clouded my judgment. But I knew if I had you kill them all that the other Ravagers would likely try to overthrow me when they arrived, so I had to go along with their ugly and cowardly idea of vengeance. Sorry I couldn't tell you, but obviously your strengths don't extend to hiding your true feelings, sweet."

Sakis blinked, trying to process this. "You could hardly be entrapping me, because what would be the point? So I have to assume that you are telling the truth."

"Of course I am! Please, my love, forgive me and let us destroy our enemies together!"

"Yes. Though, why did you let Charybdis..."

Juli blushed. "That was a bit of a misunderstanding! But the grandkids are quite adorable, so all's well that ends well."

"Very well then, I suppose I can't object to killing Ravagers," Sakis said, still searching for a catch.

"Of course not! Oh, and I checked: you'll just fit in your armour, though it will be a tight fit and you won't be able to breathe. But you know you can last for some time without breathing, and I reckon the fight will be over quickly."

"You're not going to change me back?" Sakis asked, alarmed. She had conflicted feelings at best about becoming a grimly utilitarian warbody again, but her toy body didn't seem very well suited to Sakis' purposes.

"Well, not just yet, as that would lose us the element of surprise. For now, we've done just enough to expose your suit connectors."

Sakis sighed. "Very well then. What have you planned so far?"

Juli started sliding Sakis up and down on her cock absentmindedly as she described her thoughts to Sakis, product of decades of ingrained habit. Sakis, likewise, didn't even contemplate the possibility of doing something besides contorting her toy body to most effectively fill herself up with Queen's cum. It was instinctual even as Sakis, and biologically necessary ever since the change to being a toy had moved almost all her digestive system, leaving her body only able to nourish itself with semen.

So, it was a briefing, breeding, fucking, and feeding all at once. And if they had to do it twice before Sakis got it all, neither of them minded.

The ambush was set for the moment when the partly-reconstituted Ravager fleet reached the Restored Alliance world of Aenax II. A minimal space fleet was expected, and the plan was to dodge past it to land quickly to seize the much stronger surface-based space defences. Though the surface forces protecting the space defences would likely be moderately effective at most, nearly every Ravager and Queen's Daughter were to be deployed to assure the quick seizure of the defences before the space forces could begin bombardment.

The destruction of the Ravagers was set to occur just after the seizure was effected so that bombardment could be warded off, but before Ravager troops could launch their customary post-conquest rape and pillage. With some misgivings, Sakis helped plan the optimal assault based on her knowledge of Alliance tactics and equipment, but it also reassured her that her daughters would be at the Ravagers' backs, in perfect position to quickly and easily destroy them.

Meanwhile, only Sakis, one granddaughter, and the Queen's Guard Ravager compliment were present on the landed transport at the critical moment. The guard thought that Juli was retiring with her toy for a victory celebration, but instead she carefully, and somewhat forcefully, stuffed Sakis into her armour.

Thus she was available to, at the appointed second, emerge from Juli's chambers to spread slices and shreds of guard all over the transport's throne room. Within seconds, most other Ravagers in the fleet had met the same fate, though some few surrendered.

None of them had any idea what had happened until Juli announced over general coms, "The Queen commends her wife the Lioness of Kamyron on defeating the Ravagers once more."

New Alliance

"Isn't there another biofactory somewhere? Or maybe you could make a new one?" Sakis asked, looking at the blasted remains of the tank, which had been utterly wrecked in the fighting.

"Yes to both, but sweet, your changes at this point are so complicated that I would need the original gel and the original control systems to have any hope of making further changes," Juli said apologetically.

"So. I'm to be a toy for the rest of my life?"

"Only physically. And you can still use an armour from time to time."

Sakis felt strongly tempted to let Bubbles reassert herself, but there was a problem. "I don't know if it will be seemly to have the Speaker of the New Alliance Senate have a toy for a wife."

"If anyone speaks badly of my wife, I'll," Juli started before Sakis cut her off.

"You can't just kill them," Sakis reminded her beloved royal spouse, "This is the Alliance."

"The New Alliance. And besides, I'm still Queen of Zebes and Empress of Newearth. They'll be banned from the last known Earthlike planet."

Sakis smiled. "I do love you, though."

"And I love you. We can go back to Zebes if it would embarrass you to be a toy here."

"Well, I was a warbody once, and they would have considered me unseemly then as well. Being unseemly as your beloved toy is better for me, but surely not for you?"

"I already said, though, you wouldn't be my toy any way but physically. Unless you want to be."

"I do," Sakis said, but duty compelled her to add, "But wouldn't I be more useful to you in a warbody? Or as some sort of respectable consort?"

"Oh my beloved Lion, can't you think of what you want for yourself for a moment? And don't you think you'd still be useful as we scatter our daughters even further through the galaxy?"

"We don't have to keep having more daughters, you know," Sakis said, pressing her giant boobs against her Queen as she tried to get her hands on the royal cock, "The Ravagers are defeated."

"We don't have to," Juli said, poking Sakis in the tummy, "But by my count you still have at least 20k more eggs, and I'd be happy to spend the rest of our lives making 20k more princesses."

"Bubbles is so happy," Bubbles said truthfully. She'd never been so happy. Her Queen was even more worthy than ever before, and Bubbles would get to resume serving as her sex toy, and concubine, and other things that Bubbles wasn't in the habit of thinking about.

"Sakis. Sakis is so happy," Queen Julie corrected her. "I hope."

"Sakis the royal toy?" Bubbles responded, tentatively letting Sakis resurface. Sakis wasn't sad, and ugly, and useless any more, so maybe it was okay.

"Sakis the royal consort. The galaxy's greatest wife and warrior. And mother, and advisor, and many other things."

It was strange to experience Bubbles and Sakis merging, aligned in their hopes and dreams and loves.

"And greatest toy," she added, because she was proud of that, too.

"Surely the greatest toy," Juli said, and Sakis felt validated as the royal cock pulsed suddenly larger between her hands.

"Thank you, my Queen," Sakis said, relishing the thought of how tightly she was about to be stretched around that royal scepter. "But I have one request."

"Anything you desire, my love."

"Could you call me Bubbles, too? Or Toy. Whatever you feel is appropriate."

"You want me to call you Toy?"

"I enjoy being addressed according to my use, my Queen. Would you want to use an old warbody like Sakis, if you could have Bubbles the devoted sex toy instead?"

Queen Juli shuddered with pleasure as her sex toy consort employed all Bubbles' knowledge of how to please. "Perhaps I see. You should know, then, that I always wanted to fuck you as Sakis. Sakis the sex toy is just as good as Bubbles the sex toy. Better, because I want you to help raise twenty thousand more lionesses between fuckings."

"Okay, then," Sakis said, and at last abandoned herself to the joy of being the best in the galaxy at her lifetime's second calling.