All Comments on 'Salacious Adultery'

by JMErotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

You have very good, virtually flawless, writing skills. It is wonderful to see a new writer starting off so well. You have invested a little bit in creating two cheating characters that have so much more to explore. My only disappointment is that did not warn us it would be just a teaser to what was to come. Not even a Pt 01 as a clue. It is pretty frustrating as a reader to be left there and not knowing if we will ever see the next point of entry. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh yes, another cheating story of a piece of shit man and the gutter slut wife he's fucking around with. There's already a thousand of them, why not one more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good writing style. I hope you are setting up a very well written episode of Conrad actually catching the cheaters and being very concise in describing what he does to destroy them totally. We just don't see enough of that on these pages. Please don't puss out like 95% of the other writers on this site who take the easy writers way out with "another guys fucks my wife and I love it." Bullshit.

JMEroticaJMEroticaover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon 1, thank you- I don't intend to.

Anon 2. Stop projecting.

Odiouser, apologies, there's a Pt 0.5 on the way to hold you through till Pts 2 & 3 are done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous