Salewoman

Story Info
My wife surprises me in the role of a saleswoman...
1.5k words
4.18
21.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

My story begins sometime after we'd been together. We had spent several evenings going through some adult catalogs recently, planning our purchases... vibrators... dildos... restraints... lingerie... videos... nipple clamps... gels...

I came home one evening from work. The house was empty, and I sorted through the mail, watched the news, etc. The doorbell rang...

When I opened the door, my wife was standing there in a blazer and skirt, a sample case of some type in her hand. Somewhat confused, I said "Hi, what..."

"Good evening, Sir. Is the lady of the house at home?"

Startled, I replied "Uh, no, not at the moment..."

"Well, then maybe I might interest you in some of our products. May I come in and show you some?"

Slowly I began to catch on. I opened the door for her, smelling her as she entered the house, brushing me lightly as she passed by. "Please, come in. I'm sure Barbara will be back soon."

"You have a very nice house," she said, looking around curiously. "May I show you some of our products while we wait for your wife?"

"Uh, sure. What kind of things do you sell?"

"Well, sir, we have a wide range of quality products all specifically designed to enhance the relationships between mature, loving couples." Opening the sample case, she displayed a virtual cornucopia of sexual toys and devices! "Of course, all our products are fully guaranteed to meet your satisfaction and may be returned at any time for any reason. This, for example," as she picked up a standard vibrator, "will show you clearly how concerned we are with quality." She handed me the vibrator. I held it, uncertain what I should do next.

"Note the rippled grooves at the tip," she said, "designed for that little extra bit of stimulation. Note the smooth construction, with no corner anywhere to catch on anything, creating an awkward moment. Or perhaps you'd be interested in some lingerie for your lover? I have a lovely silk lace teddy," she said as she pulled it out, dusty rose. "It will enhance the color of her skin, accentuating her curves, I'm quite sure she would love it."

She looked at the uncertainty on my face. "You are having trouble imagining her in it, aren't you?" Pouting, her brow knit in concentration. "This is such a common problem! What size is she? Anywhere close to my size?"

"Actually, she is. Very close"

"Then why don't I slip this on and show you what it looks like." She stood, "May I use your bathroom?" I nodded.

She returned shortly wearing the teddy, barely covered at all! Her breasts were prominent, nipples obvious. "There! Now you can see what I meant. It provides some of that all-important cover yet is very revealing." Turning slowly, her let me see all sides of her. My cock was hard, and I tried to cover the bulge in my pants. Lifting one leg to the couch, she tugged lightly at the crotch, "The crotch is snapped, providing access when it's appropriate, but still entirely comfortable."

Reaching into the sample case she took a handful of soft material, and again retired to the bathroom. Over the next 10 minutes, she showed me samples of a variety of sexy outfits, finally ending up in a matching set of panties, garter belt and a half bra, her nipples exposed. Still wearing this outfit, she sat on the couch and began her sales pitch once more.

Taking a small bottle of reddish liquid, she poured a drop onto her finger and gently rubbed it onto her nipples. "This flavorful con-cock-tion will enhance the color of your lover's nipples, particularly useful in an outfit like this." Placing another drop on her finger and looking directly at me she sexily licked the fluid from her fingertip, while handing me the bottle. Then she reached back into the case, removing some nipple clamps. Placing one on her nipple while handing me the other, she continued, "having attracted her attention to her nipples, you could use these quality clamps to provide her with some extraordinary sensations. Here, let me show you how it works." She took my hands in hers, moving them to her breast and directing my fingers as I applied the clamp to her other nipple. We were both so horny! Her panties were soaked, but she continued the charade magnificently!

With a clamp on each nipple now, she arched her back, pulling her shoulders back and lifting her breasts in her hands. "Ahhhh, I'm sure she will like these!" Reaching down into the seemingly infinite case she pulled out several vibrators, dildos, attachments and other such equipment. "Have you ever had the opportunity to try any of these devices?"

"Well... I...."

"Here," she said, picking up a rather long vibrator, turning it on, smiling, "Batteries included, this unit, for example is very easy for her to use. Whether she wants clitoral stimulation", touching the vibrator to her clit through the panties, "or vaginal penetration" as she pulled the crotch aside and slipped the vibrator into her cunt, head thrown back, breathing rapidly, harshly. With difficulty, she removed the vibrator, turning it off, struggling to regain her professional demeanor.

Next out of the case was a tube of lubricant and she looked me in the eyes as she said, "Have you ever experienced the pleasure of anal sex?"

"Well... I... "

She interrupted knowingly. "Probably a little uncomfortable for her, painful maybe. But this lubricant is water soluble and slightly desensitizing, greatly reducing her discomfort and yet fully allowing her to know the pleasures associated with anal stimulation." Turning to kneel on the couch, pulling down the panties, she continued, "Here, let me demonstrate." Squeezing the lubricant onto her finger, she proceeded to grease up her ass. "She simply spreads the lubricant all around her anus, penetrating herself slightly with her fingertip to make sure she's covered everything."

Reaching behind her, she picked up a particularly slim dildo from the coffee table where she had placed all her samples and held it out to me. "It's usually best to start with one of our slimmer models when penetrating a woman unused to anal stimulation. Give it a try."

I approach her; she lowered her head a bit, waiting for the touch of the dildo. It slid effortlessly into her ass as her back arched in pleasure. "Ooohhhhh, you see how easy that was. No pain, only pleasure. Keep holding the end and start sliding it in and out." I did this, both of us fully aroused, a wet spot on the front of my pants while her thighs were wet all the way down to her knees.

"After she has learned to accommodate and enjoy this simple feeling, you will almost always find that she can enjoy full penal penetration as well. Go ahead. See what I mean."

I removed the dildo from her ass, and she heard me unbuckle my pants, unzip the fly, and lower them to my knees. I waddled up behind her intensely excited, ready to cum! But she put on her professional behavior again.

Turning her head to look behind her "You should take some time to apply the lubricant to your penis, too, before attempting penetration. You'll find that it will ease her discomfort still further, and the desensitizing attributes of the lubricant will also prolong the act by delaying your own climax and ejaculation."

In a frenzy I squeezed half the tube into my fist and slathered it over my cock! I resumed my position behind her. Her head was resting on her arms on the back of the couch. I placed my cock at her asshole and pressed forward, feeling it glide into her! "Yessss," she moaned. "No pain, just an exquisite fullness. Feeling your motions, able to add her own, your lover will thank you for the attention to detail that is demonstrated every time you use one of our products..." She kept up the sales speech as I was fucking her ass, pounding into her! Slapping my hips to her ass! Her butt cheeks jumping, jiggling, twitching to my assault!

Despite the desensitization, I came quickly in her butt, filling her. Legs trembling, I pulled out and shakily sat back in my chair. Hardly aware of my surroundings, I heard her continue to extol the features of her product line as her put the samples away and retired to the bathroom to get dressed. Once she was gathered again, she walked to me, my pants around my ankles, reached into her blouse to remove the nipple clips and handing them to me said "Please keep these as our free gift to you for considering our exceptional products. And be sure to keep us in mind whenever you find yourself in the market for what we have to offer."

She walked to the door, "Thank you again for your time," she said as she stepped outside and shut the door behind her. Stunned, I cleaned up and went to the front door. I opened it, no one was there. It was hours before she came home. Coming in the door, setting her purse down, along with a bag of groceries she was carrying. She came over to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?" she asked as she walked down the hall to change her clothes...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers