Sally Anne Ch. 02

Story Info
My wet pussy longing to be touch.
869 words
4.29
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We exited the Lake Shore Tavern into the cold Chicago night the chilly wind off Lake Michigan cutting through our little bodies. Hurrying to the L (Chicago "L" (short for "elevated") is the rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S. state of Illinois. The "L" provides 24-hour service on the Red and Blue Lines and is one of only five rapid transit systems in the United States) station to catch the train on the blue line home.

I held Sally Anne close for warmth I felt her shaking from the cold November night.

I love to ride the loop (The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.)

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude in an empty train car to ourselves. We boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and I settled in a seat by the window Sally Anne snuggling in close to me.

Putting my arm on her back softly rubbing as she laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her gorgeous red hair. We stayed like that for awhile the city passing by through the train windows. Finally Sally Anne lifted her head, looking at me with soft eyes. A tender moment between lovers on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her long tongue in my mouth, arms rapping around each other in a warm embrace. The train kept rolling down the line we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her amble breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding inside my jeans into my wet red lace panties rubbing my wet pussy lips.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my lust for her along with my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipples teasing them with my long tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I reached under her skirt I stroked Sally Anne's cute little penis tickling the head with my thumb. The train kept rolling down the line, she kept fingering my soaking wet pussy, kissing tongues dancing in each others mouths. Our moans filling the empty train car mixed with the slurping sound of her fingers fucking my wet pussy.

Sally Anne's little cock growing in my hand, veins pulsing in my little hand, passion, lust, desire lost in a magical moment with my new lover. Bucking to meet her wonderful fingers. Her cock now rock hard I climbed on her lap straddling Sally Anne. I bounced on that beautiful little cock her hands moving from my hips to my small breast.

Squealing in delight riding my beautiful lover I hadn't noticed the three young men watching us. When did they get on the train? Pulling me off Sally Anne throwing me on the floor a huge hard cock was thrust at my mouth. Poking at my lips, "Open up Bitch!" A deep male voice ordered.

Relenting I opened expecting his cock in my mouth he proceeded to grab my head and face fuck me. I gagged on his huge cock tears streaming down my face. Faster and faster he fucked my mouth forcing his cock down my throat. Squirting a hot load down my throat some of his cum licking on my chin.

As I recovered from the assault and regained my senses I saw my sweet Sally Anne being fucked in her tight little ass on all fours a cock in her mouth too. Her gorgeous body being filled at both ends her hard penis swinging in the air from the pounding. A strangely erotic site my wet pussy longing to be touch.

I watched the men fucking my love ruthlessly but Sally Anne seemed to be enjoying it. Moving with them in a sexual dance I heard her moans of pleasure. Sitting on the floor of the train car fingering my wet pussy watching the scene play out in real time.

Mesmerized by the seen of the gorgeous redhead being fucked by two men the cocks working her ass and mouth. Moans, squeals, grunts of delight mixing together in perfect harmony adding to the moment. He pulled out of Sally Anne's ass erupting all over her back an orgasm shaking my little body. The Man in her mouth squirting cum on her gorgeous face her own cock squirting out on the seat.

At the next stop they left disappearing into the dark night laughing. I held Sally Anne tightly cleaning her face and hair as best I could. I kissed her soft lips and stroked her face tenderly has the train move through the night.