Sally Anne Ch. 03

Story Info
She tilted her head back responding to my touch.
824 words
4.46
2.9k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Sally Anne on the short walk from the train station to my apartment building. Through the lobby up the elevator we entered my apartment I held her soft hand leading her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, undressing Sally Anne, God she is gorgeous.

Helping her into the hot shower I quickly undressed joining her. I washed her hot body with soapy hands and fingers. Rubbing her shoulders, washing her back, reaching around her, over her delicate breast. She tilted her head back responding to my touch and I kissed her neck sweetly.

The hot water streaming over our naked bodies my soapy hands washing Sally Anne. I lowered to my knees spreading her ass my long tongue licked at her cute asshole. Poking in her tight asshole. probing her bowels, tasting the cream pie left by her attacker on the train.

I cleaned her ass with my long tongue as she braced herself on the wall and arched her back moaning loudly. I reached around her with my soapy hand squeezing her smooth balls massaging them tenderly. My long tongue deep in Sally Anne's tight ass, curling, probing, my nose buried in her round cheeks.

The hot water flowing over us I stroked her cute penis with my soapy hand. Growing harder in my hand She was moving with me moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Fully erect in my little hand my speed and pressure increased.

"Oh Cheryle, Oh Cheryle, that feels so good!" Sally Anne exclaimed in a shrill voice.

I was working her into a frenzy as I imagined the sensations she was feeling the water, my long tongue in her ass, jacking her hard little cock. Her legs shaking has the first spurt of cum hit the shower wall followed by another and a third.

Waiting till she stopped shaking I stood up embracing my lover I held her sweet body tightly. Stepping out of the shower we dried each others bodies wrapping towels around us. I opened the medicine cabinet grabbing my tooth brush and handing Sally Anne a new one.

We stood over the sink brushing are teeth I starred at her gorgeous face in the mirror. We climbed in my king size bed naked snuggling together under the covers. Her cute little feet rubbing my leg we drifted off to sweet slumber.

Waking late Sunday morning to the smell of bacon I walked into the kitchen To find Sally Anne in my bath robe cooking breakfast.

"Hungry?" She asked.

I sat at the breakfast counter and she poured me a cup of coffee. Sipping my coffee, I watch the gorgeous woman in my robe cooking me breakfast, life was good. Sally Anne served me my plate of bacon and eggs wheat toast and jam it was delicious.

We ate and talked, laughing easily, a lazy Sunday morning safe and warm from the cold November air. After breakfast I laid on the couch still naked strumming my old acoustic guitar while Sally Anne cleaned the dishes. When she finished she sat on the couch facing me she really looked good in my bath robe.

Playing footsie with our little feet as I played my guitar idling away the morning. When she moved to kiss my feet I was going to sat the guitar down but she said, "Keep playing it is beautiful."

Sally Anne kissed, licked and caressed my little feet and toes sucking each one in her warm wet mouth. The sensations were wonderful, tingling, as she worshipped my feet. Her red hair tickling my legs my pussy growing wet with lust.

Sally Anne sucked my foot into her sweet mouth stretching around it. I felted loved, worshipped, as she kissed her way up my smooth legs teasing my wet pussy with her tongue. I put the guitar down wrapping my legs around her head.

Sucking on my clit softly her fingers enter my wet pussy pleasure encompassing my little body. She work my cunt like a fine instrument fingers and tongue in unison. I was so wet, queefing like never before, she was playing me as I moaned in sexual pleasure.

Working toward the grand climax her speed and tempo increased the pleasure unbearable. Shaking uncontrollably, screaming in delight, juices flowing, reaching the crescendo an orgasm hitting me like never before. My love juices squirting on her gorgeous.

I lower my legs and Sally Anne climbed on top of me her beautiful body pressed into mine. Our breast touching as we kissed, tasting my self on her lips and tongue, I reached down guiding her penis into my soaking wet pussy.

Sally Anne making sweet love to me slowly moving in and out of my vagina. A slow loving fuck as we kissed and embraced tenderly. A lazy Sunday morning with my new favorite lover a gorgeous woman with a cute little penis.

Thank You for reading our story.

Love, Cheryle