Sally Goes a Little Off Course

Story Info
Sally finds a new way to release her tension.
2.7k words
4.33
8.8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
101 Followers

Sally was 32, married, 2 kids, first and second grades and had a nice quiet life.

But her husband had become almost non sexual because of his intense new job.

Sally knew this was a temporary situation and he would come back in a year or so as He got settled into the new job.

But right now she had needs that were not being met and so she was relegated to using Bob's back massager which did work pretty damn good. But there had to be a quiet time and those two munchkins took up most of her day.

Sara her next door neighbor and her had come up with a ride and babysitting arrangement, and today Sara had taken the kids to the community pool for the afternoon and the house was all hers.

They weren't even out of the driveway yet but as she watched them backing up her shorts were unbuckled and hitting the floor along with her panties, and within a minute she was on the bed legs up and wide open and that massager was on her clit and she was moaning and loving it.

She had a wonderful first orgasm and was working towards a second when the doorbell rang. "Damn it" she thought and grabbed her phone to look at the doorbell camera.

What she saw was a total stud of a black man, a bit younger than her, about 6'3" and handsome as hell. He was holding a clipboard and looked interesting. She threw on her sweats and went to see what he wanted.

As she opened the door their eyes met and then their eyes both checked each other out.

He spoke first saying, "Are you all right mam?"

She didn't know what he meant and answered, "Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?

He said, "your face is beet red and you are sweating".

She laughed nervously and answered, "Oh, I was just working out. Can I help you?"

(She had indeed been working out and the warm to the touch massager on her bed was proof of that.)

He finally started his sales pitch, "Hi, My name is Byron and I'm selling magazine subscriptions trying to pay for my college in the fall and was wondering if I could interest you in what magazines I have for you today."

His handsome looks and intense eyes reminded her of a college fling she had had with a black classmate and she felt her face flushing. Sally smiled and said, "Sure come on in," and held the door open for him."

Their arms touched as he walked by her and her clit was still vibrating from the massager and she felt it tingle, and then she realized that she smelled of sex. Both of her hands had just been wet with her juices and her crotch was still damp with wetness and she wondered if he could smell her.

She ended up buying two subscriptions and as they were wrapping up their business he asked if he could use the rest room. Sally pointed it down the hall and said, Second door on the left as she cleaned up the coffee cups they had used.

It was about thirty seconds before she heard the bathroom door close and she thought, "Well, that was sure a long walk down the hallway." She walked down the hallway and as she walked past her bedroom she saw it. Her panties and bra on the floor and the massager on the bed. She was sure had seen it too. As she stared at her mess the bathroom door opened and Byron came out smiling. She looked at the room and then at him and he had a huge bulge in his pants. She stared at it and He walked up put his hands on her shoulders, and stared into her eyes. His hands just ever so lightly pushed in a downward direction, and Sally went right down onto her knees. He hadn't pushed near hard enough for that to happen but there she was with that huge bulge right in front of her face. She reached her hand out and traced her finger the length of the bulge. He pulled his zipper down and then left the rest to Sally.

She reached in his pants and pulled out a huge 10 inch cock from around his under ware and there it was an inch from her mouth. Her mouth just kind of opened as he moved into it and just like that she had a full mouthful of black cock. He put his hands behind her head and started fucking her face, slow and easy, going a little deeper each time until he found the back of her throat.

He was surprised that she didn't gag but she had been here before, not in 12 years, but she knew how to do this.

Sally stopped, pulled the cock out of her mouth and led him into her bedroom. She was naked by the time she got to the bed. She stopped him, got onto the bed on her back with her head hanging off. She motioned for him and he knew exactly what to do. He started fucking her mouth again going deeper and deeper with every thrust. He again hit the back of her throat after 8 inches and then pushed the last two inches deep into her throat. Sally just moaned with each thrust and Byron just kept fucking her throat slow and deep. He could feel his orgasm coming and he knew it was "all systems go" to shoot it right into her belly.

Sally could feel his intensity growing and she knew as well what was about to happen. Byron balls were resting on her chin, his cock 10 inches deep in her throat when he started exploding. He stayed right there for the first two spurts and then pulled back and shot the third spurt on her tongue and then pulled out and fired the last three on her mouth nose and chin.

He thought to himself, "damn this bitch has me everywhere", and then she surprised him once again by grabbing his cock wiping the cum off her face with it and then sucking it back into her mouth where she continued to suck every last drop out of him.

As Sally lay there wiping the last remnants off her face she asked him, "How long does that monster stay hard?"

Byron smiled and answered, "As long as you need it to sweet lady."

Sally spun around on the bed threw the massager on the floor and said, " Then get up here and fuck me and fuck me hard.

Byron didn't need to be asked twice and was deep in her pussy in 10 seconds, and a horny neglected housewife whose hubby had a mediocre 6 inch pencil dick, was now getting a hard 10 inch cock driven into her with a passion.

And the fact that he had just spewed a huge load down her throat meant that he lasted 25 minutes before he filled her belly up from the other end just as good as the first time.

Sally looked at the clock and it was 4:30 and the pool closed at 5:00 and she had a ton of work to do. The bedroom reeked of sex. There was cum all over the bed and dried on her face. And her breath smelled of Byron.

They were definitely having pizza for dinner tonight.

As Byron was quickly leaving Sally asked him if he had a card. She said, "I may want some more magazines soon."

Byron smiled and said, "Lady the magazines are on the house!"

Sally answered right back, "How about tomorrow, same time?"

Byron thought for a second before saying, "I'm not sure Sally. I have a friend that I do this magazine thing with and we are supposed to go to another area tomorrow".

Sally's head still spinning a bit asked, "What if I come to where you will be at"? She wanted more of this cock of his.

Byron said, "What am I supposed to say to Mike? I can't just do this every day without him knowing something is up."

Sally then asked the question that would change her way of life, " What is Mike like? Is he like you Byron?

Byron answered her, "Well, I guess so, why?

Sally kept probing, "Would I like him? I mean is he close to your age? And is he like you? Like not fat or dirty?"

Byron could see where this was heading and gave her the answer she was looking for, "Well Sally, I think so. He's about four years younger than me, But he is a bit taller than me, like 6'7", and we do have to meet certain standards to work for this company, so yes he is a very classy dude."

Sally went the last step and asked Byron, "Why don't you ask him to come with you? Do you think he would?"

Byron just smiled and said "Yeah, He's a single guy too, just like me. He just might like to come. I'll ask him."

Sally had to really beg Sara to give her another day off, promising to give her three days of her choice in return. Sara knew something was up and smiled as she said, "It must really be something special eh?" Sally's face blushed bright red as she said, "If you only knew," and she left it like that.

The next day it was all planned. As Sara and the kids pulled out of the driveway Sally could see Byron and Mike across the street watching them leave. Sally watched them coming up the sidewalk and her pussy started getting wet just watching them. Mike was much better than she hoped for. He was also quite a stud.

When the doorbell rang she was right there and opened the door. Both men smiled as Sally welcomed them in. Byron spoke first, Sally this is Mike and he doesn't believe what I told him. Tell him why we are here, Ok Sally?"

Sally now totally out of, or maybe totally in control smiled, took a step forward and as she reached out and grabbed both men's crotches said, "Why, to buy more magazines of course."

Byron jerked his zipper down and whipped his cock out, right there in the entry way and Sally went down on her knees and started sucking that huge 10" cock. Mike looked on and said, "Fuck me, I don't believe this," and as he whipped his own zipper down and pulled out his cock he grabbed Sally's hand and put it on his cock. Sally Stopped sucking Byron and as she looked she gasped at Mike's cock. It was bigger than Byron's! Maybe only an inch longer, but much bigger in girth. She starred at the monastery until Mike put his hands on her head and pulled her onto his cock.

Sally's mouth was wide open as she tried to take it all in but it was just too big. She knew this cock wasn't going into her throat.

Meanwhile Byron had undone Sally's pants and was pulling them off. When he got them off he looked at her pink frilly panties, put his hands in the crotch and ripped the thin material right off. The thin material just ripped into shreds and before Sally could even react Byron's cock was probing into to her wet pussy. She pulled Mike's cock out of her mouth and gasped as Byron's balls hit her ass as he drove his cock all the way in all at once.

Sally was on the carpet in the foyer, legs spread, ass in the air doggie style with Byron's cock deep in her pussy as Mike pulled her mouth back onto his cock. Sally had a lot of cock in her body at once and was struggling to keep up when all of a sudden Byron's thumb went into her asshole and started fucking her with his thumb.

Sally was totally under their control as all three of her holes were being savaged by the two men.

Mike liked what he was seeing and told Byron, "Hey, let's switch. I want some of that".

Byron answered, "Not yet Mike". He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a tube of K-Y, Smiled and said, "This bitch is getting fucked in the ass right now. I'll warm her up for you."

They both laughed as Byron stuck the tip of the lube right into her asshole and squeezed, then lubed his cock up and pulled out of Sally's pussy. He pushed the head of his cock into her asshole and Sally moaned in pain. He pushed deeper, about 2 inches and she cried out, " Wait, It's too big."

But Byron wasn't having any of that. He pulled back the 2 inches and then drove a hard 6 deep into Sally. She screamed but Mike grabbed her head and rammed his cock into her throat as Byron started fucking her asshole deeper and deeper until his balls were hitting Sally's ass with each stroke and then as Sally got used to it she started riding that cock like a merry-go-round going up and down.

Mike wanted to fuck Sally's cunt at the same time so they stopped and Byron carried Sally into the bedroom. Mike laid on his back and Sally crawled onto him doggie style and lowered her pussy onto his cock. Byron got behind and started back at her asshole and now Sally was getting fucked in both holes at once and it seemed she couldn't get enough cock deep enough into her. After 10 minutes Byron said he was going to cum and pulled out of Sally's ass walked around the bed, got on and grabbed Sally's hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. He was so close to cumming that he only lasted 5 more seconds before he started filling Sally's mouth with cum. She swallowed as much as she could but it was leaking out of her mouth and dropping onto Mike's chest when all at once Mike started spewing his load into her pussy.

When it was all over Sally collapsed onto the bed exhausted. The two men looked down at her smiling. Sweet Sally had lube, shit and cum all over her mouth and cum was leaking out of her pussy and she was smiling.

Byron smiled and said to Mike, "I told her the magazines were on the house."

Mike laughed and said, "Hell she can have all the fucking magazines she wants."

Sally just smiled until she looked at the clock. Her kids would be back in an hour and her hubby's plane was landing in 45 minutes and he would be home in an hour and a half. She had a ton of work to do getting the smell of sex out of the air, showering, getting the taste and smell of cum out of her mouth, cleaning the foyer and washing the sheets, but damn it was worth it. She had free magazines and a belly full of cum.

After Sara brought the kids home she left and went home. She called about 3 minutes later. Sally saw that it was Sara, answered and asked, "Hi Sara. What's up?"

Sara laughed into the phone and said, "After who I just saw on my doorbell camera walking away from your house, I'd say you are probably up there pretty damn high. Do you mind if I buy some magazines too? Or are those 2 guys all just for you"

Sally knew she was busted and asked how. Sara said," That good looking guy came to my door yesterday while we were at the pool. I saw him on my doorbell camera after we got home and I also saw him go to your house and leave after an hour too. And today, oh my god Sally two guys at once. Aren't you the wild wanton woman eh?"

And then Sara added, "By the way, the kids are sick of the pool after 2 days in a row. I think tomorrow you should take them to the amusement park. Did you get that guys number for me to call? I want to order some magazines."

Sally could see good things ahead for both of them going forward...

sammm123
sammm123
101 Followers