All Comments on 'Sally Goes a Little Off Course'

by sammm123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So her husband is trying to make a living for his family and the entitled cunt goes off the rails with useless assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We had a guy stop by our house last week. I got a notification from our Blink camera on my phone. He was a pretty fit black guy about mid 20’s. I heard my wife answer the door and then he started his spiel about working for a tree service at a neighbors house and asking if we might need any work done. I heard my wife tell him we had a dying ash tree in the back. She invited him in to go see it. I thought nothing of it and got busy with work. Two hours later I got another notification. It was him leaving! He said he would see her on Thursday. When I got home she told me she had a tree service coming on Thursday to remove the ash tree. She seemed to talk a lot about how nice their salesman was, James. She seemed very excited while talking about him. I’m not sure what went on for those couple of hours, but she definitely was in a good mood and she initiated sex that night.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

What a fucking slut. Hubby is working his ass off, while she's fucking her ass off.

sammm123sammm123about 1 year agoAuthor

Come on guys, it's just a story. Our wives aren't like that,,, are they?

Besides what in the hell do you think he's doing on those "Business trips"? I'll tell you what. He's probably fucking every thing that breathes,,, females and males.

There does that makes the frustrated housewife whose husband has a pencil dick look a little better.

Plus she probably didn't even know he had that pencil dick until after they were married, and then it was too late,,, until Byron knocked at her door...

There is more to this story coming,,, much much more... Sammm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous