Sally the Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He again took a nipple into his mouth, sucking gently on it she moaned with pleasure making her body drop slightly. With his hands on her ass, he slowly lowered her until the head of his cock was just inside her pussy.

"No no naughty...no fuck" Angel mumbled as she gently lifted herself slightly away from his cock "No fuck I'm married."

He twirled his tongue around her nipple, she mumbled "mmmm" as he gently lowered her onto the head of his cock, her body gave way on her allowing his cock to bury fully inside her. "Oh god, no fuck, I promised husband no fucking" she whimpered. "Not allowed...naughty, I can't."

With him still sucking her nipple and his cock deep inside her and in her drunken state, the pleasure was too much to refuse. Knowing she had come this far, she realized there was no backing out now and just went with the moment.

So, without hesitation she lay on top of him and slowly rode his cock. "Ohh fuck" she again moaned "hhmmm yesss" her motions increased, and she was now in control fucking this stranger.

He too pumped his cock up into her, fucking her hard. He then rolled her off onto her back and climbed on top while she put her legs up over his shoulders. He took hold of her hips and fucked her hard.

"oohh fuck hmmmm....yess fuck me fuck me...hmmm...ooooohhhmmm" Angel moaned as she was cumming.

Just as she did, this stranger was also cumming inside her, shooting his load deep inside her young married pussy.

They both came together then the guy climbed off her and said, "Fuck you were good. You're a fucking hot little wife, I will be recommending you to all my mates."

Angel replied still laying on her back too drunk to get up "Iss only my first night, I can't do this again, my husband not going to be happy."

He helped her up from the couch and handed her clothes and helped her get dressed. He knew she was way too drunk to continue working so he helped her back to the changing rooms where a couple of girls helped her compose herself. She was driven home early, as she was way too drunk to keep working, where she collapsed on the bed beside her husband and slept until mid-day.

Justin was at work not sure if he woke when she got home from work in the early hours of the morning.

Sally was extremely upset with herself that a man she didn't even know paid to fuck her on her first night of her job as a lap dancer. She wanted to call her boss and quit her job, but she also wanted to talk to Justin about whether to continue or not first.

When Justin got home from work, they talked, and Sally confessed exactly what happened on her first night. That guys touched her, kissed her, played with her and one guy even fucked her.

Justin became aroused with the thought of his new wife being fucked while on their honeymoon. "I just hope he had a condom on Babe, I don't want some random guy getting my new wife pregnant."

"Of course," Sally replied, not remembering him putting one on and knowing he came inside her. She couldn't tell him just yet that he hadn't.

Justin wanted her to continue working there. He confessed that he didn't mind guys touching and kissing her body. He told her he wasn't keen on guys fucking her though, but if the money is good, he would deal with it as they were only staying a couple of weeks before moving on with their travels.

But he did tell her there are rules. If she was to fuck anyone, must be only one fuck per shift, and he MUST use a condom. He didn't want any other guy to cum inside her getting her pregnant. Even though, he knows how much Sally hates the feeling of a condom inside her, and she is on birth control pills. Plus, he didn't want her getting any diseases and pass onto him.

Sally was feeling guilty. She then confessed that the guy last night fucked her bareback and came in her. To her defense, she explained how she was so drunk, he was inside her before she could realize.

Justin was not happy when she told him that. He almost blew up with the fact a stranger came in his new young bride.

"Sorry babe" Sally assured her husband "I won't be fucking anyone else at work, they can touch and kiss, but I won't be accepting extra cash for sex babe, I promise."

She returned to work that night and did quite a few private lap dances without getting so drunk. She had offers to fuck her, but she kept her promise and refused every time saying she didn't offer that service.

She had really settled into her job over the following few days. So much that she was really enjoying all the attention from so many guys feeling her body and tits, kissing her body and even mouth, which she now allowed guys to tongue kiss her. She really loved to flirt and not allow them to touch her pussy area.

She had become very popular with her lap dances, as clients knew this hot young, petite tanned blonde with a sexy figure had just got married, and the fact she wore her wedding ring to work got her more attention than the other girls.

She was doing well until late into her second week into her job. It was a Friday night and the busiest she had seen it. From the moment the doors opened crowds started to flow in. Immediately Sally (Angel) was having drinks handed to her and within an hour she was getting quite drunk.

Sally gets way more flirtatious and hornier when drunk which is not good in this job, which she found out the hard way on her first shift.

Her second lap dance client for the night was a guy about her age. She found him quite attractive, in fact in her slightly drunken state, she wondered what his cock would look like. He was young, fit and very good looking, exactly her type. She was attracted to him.

She did her normal dance routine with him. He felt her body, sucked her nipples and kissed her. But her kiss became a little more passionate, more than she would usually allow, while he massaged her nipples. She was becoming more aroused than normal with this guy. She somehow felt sexually attracted to him.

One of his hands went to the forbidden area, cupping her pussy and rubbing a finger on her G string.

Usually, she would put a stop to this immediately, but instead she encouraged it and began moaning in his ear with pleasure.

"My God you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met Angel" The man whispered to her. Only encouraging her further and allowing him to continue.

He then slid his hand under her G string and inserted a finger inside her and began gently fingering her.

She breathed heavily into his mouth "oooh god that feels nice" doing nothing to stop him.

She then briefly composed herself and whispered softly close to his ear, something she promised herself not to do. "Do you want to fuck me?"

He nodded and reached for his wallet and handed her $300.

"Let's go to the VIP room shall we" Angel said as she got up eagerly holding his hand exiting the back door to the VIP rooms.

Sally was about to break the promise she made to her husband. Obviously, the alcohol had aroused her, but her connection with this guy had tipped her over the edge, he seemed to tick all the boxes for her.

Angel accepted his cash and said, "Just take it easy on me, I don't usually offer this service, must be your lucky day." She then removed her G string while he got undressed. She was pleasantly surprised with his large fully erect cock. He was quite a lot larger than any she had seen before. But then she had only had 3 cocks prior to him.

He walked to Angel, placed his hands on her ass and kissed her passionately yet again, Angel responding eagerly. His hard cock pressing against her stomach, she reached down with her left hand and stroked his cock gently. Her wedding ring again stroking another man's cock.

Without him asking or forcing her, she lowered herself to her knees until his cock was directly in front of her face. She continued stroking it for a couple of minutes before she opened her mouth and placed the head of his cock on her tongue. Her lips wrapped around his cock, he placed his hands behind her head and grabbed hold of her blonde hair, guiding her mouth around his cock allowing her to feel the head of his cock at the back of her throat.

"Ohhh fuck, your beautiful mouth feels good around my cock" He moaned while she sucked taking him deep.

She then stopped and looked up at him and asked, "Ready to put this nice cock in my pussy?" She walked to the bed to kneel on all fours. "Fuck me" she begged. "Let me feel that cock inside me."

He stood behind her and asked, "Should I use a condom?"

Sally paused for a moment, then shamefully replied. "No, if its ok with you? I don't like the feel of them. Just don't cum in me"

"Oh, that's good, either do I" he replied, "I want to feel my cock inside you naturally, I will do my best not to leak inside you." He then placed the head of his cock on her wet swollen pussy and slid his hard cock easily in her without a condom. Just what her husband warned her NOT to do. But she just wanted to feel this guy's cock inside her. She was way hornier than usual and just needed a fuck.

"Ohh fuck, it's so big hmmm" she moaned as he fucked her from behind. "Fuck me"

"Oh, fuck your pussy is so tight, perfect tits too, fuck you are beautiful" he complimented as he fucked her slowly from behind holding one of her tits while they swayed to his fucking.

Angel begged him to fuck her harder "Ohhh God your cock feels so nice, fuck me deep, ohhh God yes fuck me.... fuck me." She could feel her orgasm coming strong "ooooohhh oooooohhh"

His cock was tightening inside her and she could feel he was close to cumming.

"Aggg fuck I am getting close aggg aggg" he grunted.

He was fucking her so hard; they were climaxing together. "oooohhh yes fuck me, don't stop, please cum inside me, ohhhh yes" Angel moaned.

They both came at the same time, shooting his sperm deep inside her married pussy.

He removed his limp cock from her as cum dripped from her pussy. As he got up getting dressed, he complimented and thanked Angel for his time with her and assured her it wouldn't be the last. "I will be back for more, what night do you work?" he asked her.

"I am here every night except Saturday and Sunday, but only for another week or two" Sally told him as she got up off the bed "If you want me every night, I may throw in a free one."

"Good, lucky money is no issue for me" he replied to her. "See you Monday night then, by the way my name is Marcus." He gave her a kiss and left the room while Sally showered to clean herself.

Sally was intrigued by this handsome guy, she wanted to know more about Marcus. She was ashamed that she allowed herself to fuck another man, breaking her promise to her husband. Even worse, allowing him to cum inside her when her husband's only two rules were, one fuck a night and MUST wear a condom. But for some reason she really wanted him to come again. She felt a sexual attraction to him.

For the remaining of that night, she just did her usual lap dances as it was a busy Friday night, promising herself not to allow another guy to fuck her.

She also decided not to tell Justin about him. Not yet anyway. It was the weekend, and her time with her new husband. They did the usual sightseeing and some time at the beach where Sally loved to flaunt in her little bikinis and sunbathe topless. She had a perfect sexy bikini body. Justin was into photography too and liked taking photos of Sally in her bikini, and she liked to pose for him.

Sally didn't talk too much about her job, and Justin didn't ask too much either. The club also wouldn't allow spouses of the dancers into the club while they worked. Apparently, there have been jealous partners who have caused trouble in the past. But Sally liked to know about Justins work. He enjoyed his short-term job but said they may possibly need him a few weeks longer to get this project finished. He also talked about a guy he had drinks with after work quite often. He is the son of the company boss, and a board member of the company. He also liked to talk about how much money he had, which Justin thought to be a weird thing to talk about. Other than that, he said he is a nice guy, and they had a lot in common.

Monday night shift and Marcus was there again. Sally was pleased to see him and again Marcus paid to fuck her. In fact, he came in every night that week and fucked Sally. Sally enjoyed his chats and company while they were intimate.

Wednesday night Marcus took her straight to the VIP room the moment he arrived; Sally took it slow while they both came together. "Why do you only fuck me, and nobody else?" Marcus asked after sex.

Sally blushed before answering "Because you are nice, and my husband gave me a rule only one fuck a night. It's easier if that one guy is just that......one guy. Don't you think?"

"That seems a fair reason. I would like to take you out for lunch tomorrow, get to know you a bit better" Marcus asked.

Sally objected as it would be against the rules. "No, I don't think that would be a good idea."

He persisted and finally Sally accepted. "Just this once, and only lunch" she said jokingly knowing that he may want more. "I am married remember."

This made Marcus happy, in fact he paid to fuck her again that night as her last client for the night. Marcus then had a couple of drinks with her before closing time and offered to drive her home. She usually got a ride home with their in-house chauffeur. She accepted and allowed Marcus to drive her. Getting into his car, she noticed how flash and expensive it looked, and wondered how a guy so young could afford it.

As they drove home, Marcus placed his hand on Sally's bare leg and caressed her thigh with his hand. Sally just smiled at him yet didn't object. Marcus smiled back "Would you like to come back to my place."

Sally laughed cheekily. "I don't think that is a good idea, let's keep things professional, shall we?" Sally replied, "I am married, and I am sure my husband wouldn't approve of me going home with another guy." Sally grinned "You are lucky, I shouldn't even be meeting you tomorrow."

It was after 5am Thursday morning when they arrived at the caravan park where Justin and Sally were staying in their camper trailer. Sally noticed Justins car had gone as he often leaves around 5am for work.

Due to their working hours, Justin had usually left for work before Sally got home from work. During the week they only saw each other when Justin got home around 5pm, had dinner together then Sally went to work around 7pm to prepare for her shift. Sometimes, usually Thursday and Friday, Justin would have drinks after work, so he didn't see Sally at all these days. So, there was no sex for Justin during the week to his disappointment.

When Marcus realized that her husband had left for work, he again asked if Sally wanted to come back to his house. Sally smiled "You are very persisting, aren't you? But I am married, you know that."

"Fair enough sexy, just thought a house would be more comfortable than here." Marcus winked as Sally gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Pick you up at midday." He said as Sally got out of the car.

Sally went to bed wondering why she was allowing herself on a date with a guy that fucks her more times a week than her new husband does. Telling herself, he is just a friend and wanted to know more about him.

Sally and Justin didn't get a chance to go out much together due to her job working nights, so Sally decided to wear something sexy for her date. She slipped on her small white lace G string and a short black mini skirt, so short if she bent over her ass would show. And decided on no bra with a tight-fitting white crop top, her areolas slightly visible through the material.

Marcus arrived to pick her up "Fuck you are sexy; your husband is one lucky dude."

"Seems you are luckier than him lately" Sally joked.

They went to a quiet bar and Marcus ordered a couple of drinks. They sat in a quiet booth sitting beside each other. Marcus wanted to know more about Sally and her personal life. He wondered why they lived in a camper trailer, thinking they must be struggling financially.

Sally explained how this is kind of their honeymoon, travelling around Australia and they are only staying a couple of weeks, and her husband Justin is a builder and explained where he worked and only needed him for a couple of weeks.

"Oh, I see" Marcus said, "It all makes more sense now." Yet Marcus seemed to have a surprised look on his face.

Sally too wanted to know more about Marcus. "So, what do you do? Your flash car, spending money on me, not working?? I am interested to know more."

"Well," Marcus said "My family owns a big building company, and I am on the board of directors, I only visit sites occasionally and attend meetings, so it gives me plenty of spare time. Your husband works for our company, his name is Justin, right? I think I may have had a few drinks with him after work a few times. His story matches yours, but he didn't tell me what you do for a job."

Sally was taken back a little when he told her this. She was glad he didn't tell anyone about her work as a stripper at least. Sally then asked Marcus not to say anything to her husband about them on this date, or even that he fucks her at work.

Marcus then said "I had a couple of beers with him yesterday before going out last night. I did tell him I have been fucking a hot young married blonde most nights at the strip club. I explained to him what you look like too, but he didn't say too much."

Sally promised Justin she wouldn't fuck anyone at work, yet Justin didn't care if she did, but only one a night and with a condom. After a few more drinks, they were both quite relaxed and enjoyed each other's company, chatting about everything. Sally then just thought to herself, if her husband allowed her to fuck one guy a day, then being with Marcus will be fine. Even though this wasn't at work, Marcus knew her body anyway.

Marcus ordered another round of drinks, Sally snuggled in close to Marcus and rested her head on his shoulder. Her extremely short dress had risen to her hips showing her white lace G string, and her pussy lips quite visible through the lace. Marcus had his hand on her thigh gently stroking her. Sally could see Marcus was quite aroused.

Sally looked at Marcus and said, "I promised you a free one if you came in regularly, how about we go back to your place?"

Marcus just smiled back and said "Absolutely, let's go."

Sally knew she was doing the wrong thing by going to his place, but she really liked Marcus and thought this was just part of the job, to please her customers. Arriving at his house, she noticed a nice private pool out the back, Sally loves water and swimming. She walked out the back glass door, stripped off all her clothes and dived into the pool, inviting Marcus to do the same. Marcus too stripped naked and jumped in, swimming to Sally, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed passionately.

Breaking the kiss after a few minutes, Marcus said, "God I can't believe how beautiful you are" His rock-hard cock pressing against her, Sally took hold of his shaft and guided it into her eagerly waiting pussy.

"Oh god that feels good" with her arms wrapped around him, he slowly fucked her in the pool.

Marcus suggested they go somewhere more comfortable; they got out and he led her to his bedroom. For the next couple of hours, Sally allowed him to fuck her and cum in her a couple of times. It was almost time to go when Justin sent Sally a message that he was staying back for drinks again and would make it up to her on the weekend.

So, she stayed with Marcus, and he took her to work before he fucked her again, the third time in one day.

Sally believed she was now cheating on her husband and needed to put a stop to it. She was ashamed of what she was doing, yet she enjoyed the way Marcus fucked her. She told him he should stop coming into work, because she didn't want her feelings for him to get stronger. He agreed with her if that's what she wanted, so he didn't go to the club that night.