Sally the Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally worked that night doing her regular lap dances and decided then she would not fuck anyone else, staying true to her original promise.

The following night, being Friday, Sally again didn't see Justin as he stayed back after work for drinks. It was the usual busy Friday night, and she noticed Marcus wasn't there again. By her third lap dance into the night, Sally was feeling the effects of alcohol from so many guys buying her drinks, becoming extremely horny. One guy about 40 bought her a couple of drinks while Angel worked on him for a lap dance. "No rush sweetheart, one more drink and you can show me your goods" he said with charm.

Another drink down and Sally was primed and fuzzy, ready to strip for another guy.

"Straight to the VIP room thanks sweetheart" the guy said bluntly to Sally as he got up and held her hand walking to the back door.

"I don't do the VIP room, how about a dance first" Angel tried to convince him.

"No sorry sweetheart, you are too hot to waste time dancing, I will pay you a double session."

Sally then thought one fuck a night, Marcus isn't here, why not. "Ok, sure let's go" Angel said to the guy leading him to the VIP room.

Starting with her usual slow dance to the music, the guy wasted no time stripping down naked in front of her. Angel seductively stripped removing her top first, allowing the man to pleasure her breasts. Letting out little moans to the pleasure he gave her as he sucked on her nipples. Slowly she removed her G string now fully naked together, he ran his fingers over her bare mound, feeling how moist she was and slipping a finger inside her.

"Fuck me" Angel moaned, feeling horny, she desperately needed another cock inside her. She opened a condom and placed it over his large erect cock. "Hmmmm nice cock" Angel moaned again. The man gently pushed her onto the bed, on her knees with her face on the bed and ass in the air, her pussy begging to be fucked. He then walked up behind her.

"I need to feel this tight little married pussy of yours sweetheart" he said as she felt the head of his cock enter her, slowly pushing in further each time. "Fuck that's a tight little cunt baby."

"Ohh yes, feels so good" Angel moaned when she realized the guy didn't have his condom on. He must have removed it when he stood behind her. But she didn't mind as she hates them anyway "Ohhh fuck me hard" Angel begged as he picked up his pace, fucking her hard. "Ooohhhhh fuck im cummmmminng" Angel screamed letting out her orgasm.

He then rolled her over onto her back "I haven't finished yet. Want more?" he said.

"Yes please" Angel begged "Fuck me more" He climbed over her tiny body and slipped his cock directly back into her and continued to fuck her hard, holding her tits while they bounced to the rhythm. "OHHHH GOD I'M CUMMMING AGAIN AAAHHHH"

"Ohhh fuck yes your pussy so tight, aaaggggg" the guy moaned as she could feel his cock tightening inside her then exploding his load deep inside her. "Ohhh fuck you are a good little fucktoy" he then pulled out and climbed over her "Suck me clean you dirtly little slut" he demanded. Angel sucked, not missing a drop of cum as she could feel his cock slowing getting hard again. "That's it slut keep sucking, I know you want it again"

Angel sucked it, she did want to make it hard again. She wanted this guy to fuck her again. It didn't take too long, and she had his cock fully erect and deep down her throat. "Good slut, take it deep, I know how you sluts like it."

He pulled out while Angel lay spread eagled over the bed "Fuck your dirty slut again" she demanded "Fuck me hard."

This was Angel talking, not Sally. Sally knew that Angel had to roll play and talk dirty in this job. It didn't bother her being called a slut, even though she believed in her mind she wasn't. This was only a job, and she wanted to be faithful to her new husband. At this point, she accepted that fucking was just a job, she had no feelings for this man, she could go home to her husband and be Sally the loving wife.

The guy then fucked her again just as Angel wanted him to. And again, allowing this stranger to cum inside her.

"You were fantastic Angel" The guy complimented her. "I will recommend my friends to you for sure."

"I hope you do and thank you. I hope to see you again too" Angel smiled as she walked him to the door and kissed his cheek, before she took a shower to clean.

On Angels return, she immediately had guys wanting her and buying more drinks. After a couple more lap dances another guy wanted to take her to the VIP room. In her mind she was saying no, one a night and that's it. But her thoughts earlier made her realize she is only here one more week and then it's back traveling with her husband. Let's make the most of this job and see how much money she could make.

Angel accepted and took him to the VIP room and fucked the second guy in one shift. She didn't offer a condom this time, as she always hated them. By the end of that night's shift, she fucked two more guys, totaling four in one shift. It was Friday night and possibly her last Friday night before her and Justin would be leaving town.

Sally had the weekend alone with Justin. She didn't know how to bring it up but had to tell him about the four different guys that fucked her. She did get the courage to tell him and understandably he was not happy at first. But then he said "Babe, it's just a job isn't it, not a career? We plan to be leaving next weekend, and you will be out of there, so just make the most of it. I don't care how many guys fuck you each night if you make good money babe."

Justin then asked Sally if she knew a guy called Marcus. She went quiet for a moment but had to tell her husband the truth. She told him he had fucked her a couple of times at work but couldn't bring herself to tell him about taking her home.

"I thought it was you he spoke about when he described your looks and that this hot blonde was married" Justin said, "He also said you were the best fuck he has ever had and how he loved going back for more."

Sally then explained how she asked him to stop coming in and she wouldn't have sex with him anymore. That she shouldn't get too close to one client. Justin agreed that in her job, there should be no intimate feelings for one another.

Sally felt so much better getting everything off her chest with Justin. There were no secrets between them, other than her time with Marcus at his place. She just hoped that he would not tell Justin about that. Justin continued having beers with Marcus regularly.

This was possibly their last weekend in town, so they had a full weekend sightseeing, and what any normal young married couple do, fuck as often as possible.

Monday again and Justin was at work early. Monday mornings were usually at the beach for Sally sunbathing topless. Then a bit of shopping before her Monday night shift. Early in the week were usually quiet nights with only a few girls working. But after her talk with Justin and being her last week, the girls began to see a different side to Angel. As per usual, Angel was the most popular with the guys. So of course, she had guys buying her drinks straight away. But out of character, she asked all the guys around her "So who wants to fuck me first tonight." She heard them all say, "ME" so she said to the guy next to her with his arm already around her "You first then?"

When they came back into the room the guys said, "This slut is a great fuck, you all gotta try her."

"So, whoever buys me the next drink is next" Angel said as she was handed a drink. She then took him to the VIP room and allowed him to fuck her.

Having a break between each client, with a few lap dances between, Angel fucked five guys that Monday night and all without a condom. Tuesday and Wednesday night were the same, five different guys fucking her each night.

Thursday night she expected to be her last night, otherwise she wouldn't have fucked so many guys in a week. Justin came home after work, opting not to have drinks with the guys as he needed to see Sally.

Justin sat Sally down and said "They need me for two more months to get this project finished. I know it's not ideal, but I couldn't let them down with lack of staff. I agreed to stay Babe. Do you think you can handle staying around here a bit longer?"

Sally held his hand "Baby I will stay wherever you are, we are one and I know we need the money to keep travelling so I am happy for you to keep working a little longer."

"What about your job?" Justin asked, "Will you stay there that long?"

Sally just shrugged her shoulders in question looking at Justin. "Would you be upset if I stay working there?"

"Not at all, it's a job and the pay is good, as long as you are happy to stay" he questioned.

"Sure, looks like I am a part time slut for a couple more months" Sally laughed as they hugged each other. "Well, I better get ready to go back to work and tell them I am staying a while longer."

That night at work, word was getting around about Angel, how she was the best fuck in the venue and begged the clients to go straight to the VIP room. She had now set a standard allowing anyone to fuck her. This young married whore wanting to be fucked bareback.

Her first two clients took her straight to the VIP room. Two new guys fucking her, and Angel was loving her job. After a couple more lap dances and many drinks, she was chatting with two guys. "So, which one of you two would like to take me to the VIP room?" Angel asked in her slutty voice.

"How about we both take you gorgeous? How do you go with two studs at once?" One guy said.

Sally didn't know what to say, she had never been with two guys at once and never even thought about it. Angel smiled "Lucky I am feeling a little wild tonight, let's see how you can both handle me." She led them both to the room, sat them both on the bed and began dancing for them, slowly and seductively removing her clothes. Kneeling over one guy while he took her tit in his mouth, the other guy moved in behind her spreading her ass cheeks, she felt the warm breath on her exposed pussy, then his tongue start to lick her juices.

"Ohhhmmm fuck yes" She moaned "fuck that feels so good."

The guy sucking her tits then had has pants open and his hard cock out. "Sit on this slut" he said as he pulled her close by the hips lowering her onto his hard cock.

"Ohhhh fuck hmmmmm fuck me" she moaned "Use your little whore" Then the other guy moved around in front of her with his rock-hard cock pointing to her mouth.

"Suck it slut" he ordered as he grabbed her blonde hair and practically shoved it deep down her throat. For the first time in her life, she now had a cock in her pussy and mouth at the same time.

"UGGH UGGHH UGGHHH" she moaned as she was fucked hard from behind and gagging on this guy's cock.

"Fuck, the sluts tight" the guy fucking her said. "The fucking whore sure knows how to suck cock too" the second guy said as they chatted to each other while Angel began to cum.

"HUUUMMMMMMMAAAAGGGG" she gagged as the cock was held deep in her throat as she came. The guy fucking her picked up his speed and shot his load in her.

"Aaaaggghhh fuck, good slut, now suck me clean" he said as they changed positions. She now had another hard cock in her while she sucked the other clean. She orgasms again while the other guy came in her too. Two full loads of cum shooting in her within 5 minutes. She was on her knees and hands sucking the second guy clean. After a few minutes the first guy said, "Ready slut" and shoved his hard cock in her used pussy again and began fucking her hard.

"OOHHHH FUCK ME" she yelled as he continued to fuck her until he shot another load in her.

"Time to try the slut's ass now I think" the other guy said as he moved over ready to go again.

Sally had a shocked look "NO, NO I have never tried that, not now please" she begged.

"Well then, it's time for your virgin ass to feel real pleasure" He grabbed her hips and slid his hard cock in her lubed pussy, while he slowly caressed her ass and slowly slipped a finger in her asshole, pleasuring both holes at once.

"OOOOHHHGG" Sally moaned "AAAGGGHHHH.......YESSSSSSS" as he pushed his finger in further.

"Ready for the real thing" he said as his cock left her pussy; he began to push it in her lubed-up asshole.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK" she yelled "FUCK ME LIKE THAT"

He began to fuck her harder "AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHMMMMMM OOOOHHHH YEAHHHH" this was new to Sally, and she loved it. He fucked her asshole hard until he came in her, pulling out, cum leaked everywhere as she collapsed on the bed. She rolled onto her back looking up at them both.

Looking down to her gorgeous young body with cum leaking from both holes, she continued to finger herself dipping her wedding ring into the cum as she licked her fingers.

"I think we should gangbang this whore next week buddy, what do you think slut" he said back to her.

Sally just looked up at them and moaned, licking her finger "AHEM" nodding her head in approval "Yes please, I would like that."

The guys then left the room allowing Sally to shower and clean up. She entered the main room and went to the bar to find that Marcus was there. "What are you doing here?" Sally asked.

"Hoping to see you Babe" he said with a grin. "I hear you will be staying a couple more months, does that mean we get to hang out more? When we had a meeting needing to get this project finished, I recommended Justin to stay on, works out perfect for all of us hey gorgeous" he said as he put his hand on her ass.

"I guess it does" Sally smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I am sure you had it all worked out to keep me, didn't you?" She said as she sat on his lap, they had a drink and a chat. "But don't think you get to fuck me at your place again, ok?"

Marcus made an agreement though that he would drive her home on all the nights he attended the club. Sally agreed to this arrangement too. Marcus still paid to fuck her on a regular basis at work.

Sallys shift now became normal to fuck a minimum of five guys a night, sometimes up to eight depending on how busy it was. She also made regular doctor appointments for a health check as she was having so much cock and cum go through her. She was worried about spreading any disease to her husband. Sally and Justin made an agreement to not have sex together for the next couple of months while Sally worked as a stripper. A decision they both found extremely hard. Sally just thought it would be safer that way and save herself for her husband once she finished up her job.

The job turned her into a permanently horny sex machine. She always wanted and needed sex even when she was not at work, which proved to be hard when she was with her husband. She constantly found herself wet and aroused even in a shopping center, craving for cock. This is where having Marcus drive her home was dangerous. She was always horny around him, and she knew Justin had always left for work when Marcus dropped her off at home.

The following Thursday night, Sally came off a shift after fucking 7 guys. While Marcus was driving Sally home, she began playing with herself, with Marcus rubbing her leg as well just sent her over the edge, she needed something in her pussy.

"Take me to your place" Sally begged "I need you to fuck me." Sally had been trying hard other nights not to allow herself to say this, but she just needed Marcus, or someone to fuck her.

Of course, Marcus obliged and drove Sally straight to his house. Immediately Marcus had Sally in his bed, fucking her how she liked it. Sally didn't want Marcus to tell her husband about her staying at his house, even though Justin knows Marcus fucks his wife at work.

Marcus had no appointments that Friday, so Sally stayed with him for the day. She enjoyed his company as they had so much in common. Funny thing is Justin and Marcus were so similar which is why they too enjoyed drinking occasionally after work. Marcus took Sally out for drinks again that day and Sally again wore sexy, revealing clothes for him. They looked like the perfect married couple as Sally never took off her wedding ring. Marcus seemed to like showing her off, as all the guys turned heads to check her out. Why wouldn't they? Sally is a gorgeous young, tanned blonde, very petite with nice perky breasts and great ass.

Sally and Marcus had sex twice that day before Sally went to work that Friday night. Marcus was single, so it didn't bother him fucking someone that fucks for a living. It became regular now that four to five nights a week, Sally went back to Marcus's place to stay after work. Justin only got to see Sally for about an hour, three or four times a week, then on weekends together. Sally found it extremely hard to not have sex on weekends with her husband, but Marcus certainly made up for it during the week.

Marcus and Justin got along like great mates, but the three of them had never been together at the same time. Earlier when Marcus talked to Justin about fucking this hot young married girl at the club, Justin immediately knew it was his wife he was talking about, but never let on she was his wife. It turned Justin on, listening to Marcus talk about fucking her. It was only when Sally told Marcus about her husband, that Marcus then worked out Justin is her husband.

Marcus never let on to Justin that he knew Sally was his wife, but Marcus wanted to keep talking about "Angel" to Justin. He told Justin how much he loved to fuck Angel, so much that he fucked her every shift. He even went on to say this stripper "Angel" had come back to his place regularly after work to fuck her out of hours.

"Mate, I am telling you, this stripper is the best fuck I have ever had" Marcus said to Justin as if she was just another stripper, knowing he is talking to Justin about his wife. "But she said she is not interested in a relationship with me, which is perfect for me, I just want her for sex anyway."

Justin loved the way he talked about his wife to him, it turned him on knowing his mate was fucking his wife behind his back, and she was only in it for the sex, not a cheating relationship. Justin had no issue with his wife fucking Marcus at his place, even though Sally didn't tell Justin about it.

For the next couple of months, Sally and Marcus spent a lot of time together. Sally slept at Marcus place every Monday to Thursday night, they dined out regularly and went to bars. Marcus often went to the beach with her while she sunbathed nude, he helped rub tanning lotion on her, they even had sex on the beach a couple of times in a private area.

Back to Sallys job, most shifts she was fucking 5-8 guys. After that night when two guys took her to the VIP room, she discovered how good it felt having two cocks at once and could make more money that way. So, from then on, most nights she had a threesome.

Then one Friday night, the guys that she had the first threesome with asked for a group of eight guys to take her to the VIP room for a gangbang. She hesitated at first, but then when she saw what money was being offered, she said "Sure, of course I am interested, in fact I am begging you all to take me."

Entering the room, she didn't know how this was going to go, but the guys straight away all stripped down before she started her routine. As she began to dance for them seductively, the guys all stood around her stroking their cocks, making themselves hard, this only made Sally hornier. As she danced close to them, teasing their cocks, now only in her G string, one guy picked her up while another tore her G string clean off her. He threw her on the bed on her back and before she knew it a cock was in her married pussy.

"OOHHH YESSS, use me boys" she said as she held her hands out to stroke two others while another climbed over her and shoved his cock in her mouth.