Sally the Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a shame I never got to meet your wife mate" Marcus chatted as they drank a couple more drinks when a hot young girl came and chatted with Justin. She was gorgeous and made Justin even more horny as she ran her small hand over his crotch. But he didn't want her, he desperately wanted his wife.

"Looks like someone is here for some fun tonight" She whispered in his ear "My name is Saphire, want to have some fun in the VIP room?"

Marcus smiled and handed Justin $400 "Go have some fun, it's your last night here, your wife is not here, she will never know" he winked, knowing Justins wife was naked with a guy out the back rooms, probably with a cock in her. Justin tried to get out of it as he knew his wife would find out, but Marcus insisted she take him. "Give him special treatment Saphire, its his last night in town" Marcus said again with a wink and smile.

Saphire held Justins hand and walked him to the VIP room. Justin looked around the room imagining his wife in here fucking strangers, this only aroused him more and Saphire noticed while she started her routine. She danced for a moment removing her bra, pushing Justin back onto the bed, she put her tit in his mouth as began sucking on her nice erect nipple. He noticed she had breast implants; he had never felt tits with implants before. She then pulled up his shirt then began to pull down his pants and underwear revealing his erect cock. Justin wanted to stop, he didn't want to cheat on his wife, but this young girl had him worked up. She pulled off her G string and climbed back on top of Justin. "Fuck me" she purred in his ear as she lowered her pussy over Justins hard cock.

"Ohh fuck" Justin moaned as he hadn't had a fuck for over two months. She began to ride his cock slowly as Justin was getting into the rhythm.

"Oh, baby your cock feels so good" she moaned into his ear. Saphire sat up and rode his cock, tits bouncing as she began to orgasm "oohhh fuck me baby...fuck me." She cried.

Justin rolled her over to continue fucking her from behind as he shot his load in this young girl he didn't know. "OOHHH FUCK" he moaned as he came fast. Realizing he had just fucked another girl as a married man, something he promised he would never do once married.

She thanked Justin while he dressed, and she went to shower. Justin went back out to the guys to find Sally sitting on Marcus's lap, his hand stroking her bare thigh while she had her arm tightly around him. "Ahhh you're back" Marcus said "I hope you enjoyed fucking young Saphire, I would like you to meet the girl I have been talking about, this is Angel, isn't she gorgeous" as Justin and Sally just smiled at each other. Justin had never let on to Marcus he knew about him and Sally being together so much.

"Nice to meet you, Angel." Justin smiled back at her.

A couple of other guys came and chatted with them. Angel clearly knew the guys and had fucked them several times before. "Are you new here mate, never seen you around before." One guy said to Justin. "I strongly recommend Angel here in the VIP room. By far the best fuck out of any of the girls here. And she is even married to this lucky guy here" nodding to Marcus.

Justin was a bit shocked by that comment. Everyone at the club believed Marcus was her husband because he took her home every night and she wore a wedding ring.

"It's her last night here guys" Marcus said, "How about you both take her to the VIP room and give her one good fucking." As Marcus cupped her breast and gave her a passionate kiss. "Look how horny she is guys; she needs to be fucked." Marcus said as he gave her ass a squeeze.

The guys looked disappointed she was leaving. Angel stood in front of one guy with her mouth close to his and whispered, "Fuck your little slut one last time" holding his hand she turned to the other guy and breathed on his lips whispering "you can take turns fucking my slutty holes if you want?"

Justin watched as his young sexy wife walked out the back door with these two young studs about to fuck his wife. She looked sluttier than usual especially with SLUT written on her lower back. Marcus said to Justin, "I told you this slut was hot, didn't I? Did you see how horny the slut is, wanting those guys to fuck her. She is like that all the time, that's why she is paid so well here. It's a shame she is leaving."

Justin couldn't believe how slutty his wife was behaving. He was so turned on seeing her this way and knowing this is how she treated her clients nightly for the past three months. He also couldn't believe how Marcus was being so upfront about his wife in front of him. Justin was happy to play along and see how far he went and what he would admit doing with Sally.

"Yeah, I wish she would stay on here, but I am sure she has her reasons." Marcus continued. "We have strong feelings for each other. We spend so much time together, a lot of the guys here think she is my wife with that wedding ring on, but I believe her husband is out of town. I have never met such a slut that loves to fuck so much, we fuck at least four times a day and she still fucks my mates and gets more at work. She is a fucking sex machine man. How could I not fall in love with her"?

Justin just listened to Marcus talk so openly about his feelings towards his wife. Justin knew it was time for them to leave town and put this experience behind them. He was worried he would lose his wife to him if she stayed much longer. For the remaining of the night, Justin just watched his wife flirting and having guys grope her body. Sally looked so happy and didn't seem to worry about how guys treated her. Justin had many guys talk to him about that slut Angel, what a great fuck she is, that she is a natural whore. Everyone told him he should take her for a ride to see what a great fuck she is.

Then Rob spoke up about her "We have had a couple of good gangbang parties with the dirty little slut too. She took on 20 guys for hours and the little cum dump was still begging to be used."

"What the fuck" Justin blurted out "What do you mean 20 guys?"

"I kid you not, and the slut was begging for cock before the party even started." Rob said as Marcus nodded his head in agreement.

Justin couldn't believe it was his wife they were talking about. Justin didn't marry a slut, but now she had slut permanently tattooed on her back advertising herself to be taken, and now being told she is a gangbang slut.

Sally came back after her fuck session with the two studs. Marcus took her in his arms. "Here is my little slut back to look for her next fuck." Marcus said as he kissed her lips. "I have an idea, what do you say Justin, Rob and I take you to the VIP room? I think Justin is keen to see how you love to fuck."

Sally looked at Justin a little unsure what he may think and replied, "Hmmm yes I would like that" Angel replied. "Come and fuck your little slut one last time Baby."

Justin and Rob followed as Sally held Marcus's hand to the VIP room. Justin was feeling a little unsettled as he had never seen his wife with another man. He knew this was her job, but to see her with a man was different. Justin had not seen his wife for a month, and he was about to not only fuck her but see her fucked by other men.

Entering the room, Justin sat on a couch while Rob sat on the bed and Marcus remained standing. Music was playing softly, and the lighting was very dim. Justin watched as Marcus and Sally danced slowly. Marcus began to remove Sally's bra, revealing her tits. She danced with her back to him as one hand massaged her nipple and the other hand between her legs. Justin noticed that Rob had stripped naked, on the edge of the bed with his cock semi hard.

"Ooooohhhh feels good baby" Sally moaned to Marcus pleasuring her. Then she saw Robs cock, moved slowly to him and bends over to take it in her mouth, while Marcus strips naked, moved up behind her and slipped his cock in her slutty used pussy. "Oooohhhmmmm" she moaned taking a breath from Robs cock "Fuck your little slut baby, you know how I love it."

Justin sat there watching as his new wife was taking a cock from each end. He couldn't contain his erection and had to pull out his cock and stroke while seeing his wife for the first time with other men.

Marcus looks across to Justin "Told you the little slut loves cock" as he rammed his cock into her hard.

"Aaahhhmmm...ooggghh fuck me" Sally grunted "I love it ooogggghhh" as she was letting out an orgasm, feeling Marcus's cock tightening inside her.

"aaaaggg Ready for another load slut" Marcus moaned as he came inside Sally while her husband watched.

"oooohhhmmm" Sally whimpered as Marcus pulled out "I NEED A FUCKING COCK IN ME" she demanded as she climbs over Rob and sat upright onto his hard cock "Fuck me Baby...fuck me hard...I fucking love being your slut Baby hhuuuummmmm...yessss oohhh.... fuck that feels good"!

Justin was shocked to see what a slut his wife was being, and he loved it. Watching her bouncing hard on his cock as her tits bounced furiously. Justin was stroking his cock trying to hold his load.

Rob flipped Sally onto her back, lifted her legs and feet onto his shoulders and rammed her hard.

"Huuuummmm yeeeeessss fill my slutty holes" Sally pleaded.

Marcus kneeled beside her as she took hold of his cock in her hand, stroking his cock hard again "You want the new guy to fuck you next?" Marcus asked, meaning if she wanted Justin to fuck her.

"No" Sally squealed as she felt another orgasm coming "I need to feel your cock in me again, I don't want his cock.... I need you to fuck me more" Sally and Rob both came together in an intense orgasm. Rob pulled out and Sally screamed to Marcus "JUST FUCK ME, I NEED TO FEEL YOUR COCK IN ME AGAIN"

Sally didn't want her husband to fuck her in the VIP room, as she wasn't his wife in there, she was Angel. She hadn't seen him for a month and wanted her reunion with him to be special.

Justin couldn't hold any longer, so he went to Sally and stroked his cock hard over her, shooting his load all over her tits and face. Sally rubbed the cum all over her body as Marcus fucked her, licking her fingers "Hmmmm tastes soo good" she moaned. Sally milked Marcus's cock for all it was worth as they both came together. Sally rolled over and collapsed on top of Marcus, her beautiful tiny body on Marcus big fit body. Justin just watched as they both embraced in a passionate kiss.

"I am going to miss you Babe" Marcus whispered to the girl he was madly in love with. "I love you."

Sally replied saying to him for the first time "I love you too, but I love my husband more."

The guys all left the room while Sally cleaned up, returning to the bar for more drinks. Sally still had four hours until her shift was over.

Rob said to Justin "Told you the slut was wild, I am surprised she didn't let you fuck her, now you will never know what a great fuck she is."

"I wouldn't fuck her anyway" Justin replied, "Sounds like the slut has fucked too many guys for me to put my cock in her filthy cunt."

After what he just witnessed, Justin was desperate to have his wife back, he just hoped she still loved him the same, but right then he wanted her more than ever. In fact, he was desperate for a fuck. He saw Sally enter the room and watched as she flirted with more guys, then again, she disappeared out to the VIP room holding hands with another guy.

As Justin watched her walk away, a sexy young brunette with huge tits put her arm around him. "You look like you are here for a good time" she said, "I'm Daisy, I have been looking at you all night hoping to chat, would you like to get to know me better?"

"Sure, can I buy you a drink?" Justin asked as they went to the bar together and chatted a little. "Do you know Angel very well" Justin asked.

"Yes, we are good friends, I wish I was half as popular as her. She gets more sex than all of us girls together. You seem to like her too?" Daisy asked.

"Yes, I do like her, she is very beautiful, but I wouldn't fuck her if she fucks that many guys, I would rather fuck you, what do you say?" Justin asked Daisy in desperate need to fuck someone.

"Hmmm I don't fuck, I make love" Daisy whispered in Justins ear. "Let's go lover boy."

An hour earlier, Justin just had his first fuck in two months with a girl he doesn't know, now he was about to make love with his wife's friend. He thought to himself "well she is out fucking some guy, so why not fuck my wife's friend at the same time."

Daisy showed Justin how to make love, he made her orgasm multiple times. Justin enjoyed the sex with Daisy, but still needed to have his wife back and make love to her. Justin didn't want to cum in Sally's friend, so he pulled out and made her swallow his load.

When Justin went back to the room, he looked for Sally, Marcus and Rob, but couldn't find them. He waited at the bar for about an hour, buying a few girls drinks, but they still didn't show. Justin decided to go home and sent Sally a message to say so. It was about 3am when Justin left. Sally didn't come home until 1pm the next day. She told Justin she stayed with Marcus as he wanted to be with her before she left town. They made love twice that morning before she said goodbye to Marcus.

The next two days was their final time to enjoy the sights before moving on further north of Australia for their next adventure. They talked a lot about her job. Sally was very open with Justin about what happened at work and that she spent a lot of time with Marcus at his place. Sally was ashamed of herself for years and has never told friends or family about her job. They remained in contact with Marcus for a few months but have since never heard from him again.

Their sex life was now better than ever before, Sally loved to role play a lot more and always called herself his little slut. While travelling, Justin allowed Sally to fuck a couple of guys while out drinking and meeting new people.

They continued to travel for two years visiting some beautiful exotic, tropical places. Justin was a keen photographer and Sally enjoyed being his model. Not being shy, they took a lot of nice nude photos of Sally at beautiful beach locations.

While they stayed in Perth for a couple of months, Justin submitted a few of her nude photos to a model agency. She was offered some professional nude, erotic photo shoots. The photos were published in some men's magazines, and she was paid quite well for them. She was offered more permanent erotic/nude model work, but Sally got pregnant, and they decided to go home to family and friends to settle down.

They had two children, bought a house and Justin started his own business as a builder. Sally went back to working in her qualified profession as an accountant.

Justin believes to this day; Sally has remained faithful throughout their marriage. Personally, I have my doubts after he told me his story. Sally is still a gorgeous girl that would have made a big career being a model. And I would have paid to see erotic photography of her too.

Would love to know your thoughts about Sally.