Sally the Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHUUUMMMMM AAAGGGHHH" she moaned as she had her first orgasm while the first load of cum shot deep inside her pussy, with another cock immediately taking over her cunt. She was alternating sucking 3 cocks hovering over her face and taking cum down her throat as well.

The guys had paid for the VIP room for two hours with her. For that time, all eight guys had fucked her at least twice, fucking and Cumming in all three holes.

After Sally showered and cleaned all the cum from her body, she felt disgusted in herself. She had just married her husband who was only the second guy she had ever had sex with and wanted it to be that way throughout their married lifetime together. She never intended to fuck anyone else, thinking this job she accepted was to just strip and show her body. But she accepted her job and just wanted to please her clients the best way possible. She never liked to disappoint anyone.

The fact that her husband has given her permission to fuck unlimited guys at work made it so much easier to accept guys cocks and be their little whore. Sally loved the role playing in her job the most. She could pretend to be someone else and not the good little wife she is with her husband.

She had three more gangbangs at work during her time there, but she went on to do things out of work that she remains totally ashamed of herself for.

Marcus was hosting a party one Thursday night. He asked Sally if she could take a night off work to attend the party with him. Of course, she declined as she needed the money. Marcus offered to pay her compensation for not working, in which case she agreed to attend. But she asked him not to tell Justin she wasn't going to work, worried he may not approve of his wife attending a party with another guy.

"I want you to wear your most sexy outfit" Marcus asked her. She decided to wear a short, tight fitting, backless red cocktail dress that just covered her ass and had a deep plunging neckline showing ample cleavage, only just covering her nipples. In fact, there is not much material to this dress. She had just recently had her nipples pierced which were quite visible through the tight-fitting fabric. Justin bought the expensive dress for her to wear on a special occasion for their honeymoon, but he hasn't seen her wear it yet. She knew he would get his chance to see her in it sooner rather than later.

Marcus was blown away when he saw her. The red accentuated her golden tan and blond hair. She looked like a front-page magazine glamour model.

Guests started arriving and Marcus could not keep his hands off her as he introduced her to his friends. But she was shocked to see three of the guys she knew, if fact they have fucked her at work. Sally got quite embarrassed when they arrived and started chatting with her. As the drinks flowed, Sally was getting into the party, dancing to the music and chatting to the guys. It was a small gathering of about 30. Mostly guys but a few with their wives and girlfriends too.

Well into the night and Sally was becoming quite drunk, many had left the party with roughly ten guys remaining. She was dancing with some of the guys she knew from the club. A slower song came on, and Rob, a guy she had fucked a couple of times, moved in close for a slow dance, placing a hand on her ass and one on her back, Sally put her arms around him and snuggled into his neck. This closeness only made her horny as his hand found its way under her dress to her bare ass, as she only had a small G string on. Rob leaned in and kissed Sally on the lips, Sally responded by kissing him back passionately. She felt another pair of hands on her shoulders, as he began kissing her neck. His hand slit down her waist and back up to cup her breast. "OOHHMM" she moaned as two men pleasured her in public.

She turned around and began kissing the second guy passionately, allowing Rob's hand to cup her pussy, rubbing her mound through the thin material of her G string.

"Ohhhhmmm oohh god" she moaned, coming to the realization she had to get out of this position. She is not at work being paid to fuck, she considered this cheating on her husband, but she was extremely horny. Her body was heating up, she could feel her G string being pulled down to her knees and Rob's finger in her wet pussy, slowly finger fucking her.

Rob whispered in her ear "We know you fuck for money, but now we will see what a true slut you really are."

Sally knew this wasn't right, she is not a slut and can't allow this to happen, she is still on her honeymoon. Then Marcus came over, held her tight and asked, "Feeling horny Babe?" then kissed her passionately. Suddenly, she felt comfort in Marcus' embrace and passion. But another man was still finger fucking her which was sending her close to an orgasm in public.

"ooooohhhmm" she murmured "ohhh yes, fuck me now" she said hoping Marcus would take her to the bedroom. But Rob picked her up and bent her over the couch, pulled out his cock and rammed it deep inside her and began fucking her. Then another guy stood in front of her with his cock on her face. He grabbed her hair, and she instantly opened her mouth to take it deep down her throat.

"OOOOHHHHMMMM" she moaned as he pulled his cock from her mouth "OOOOOGGGGGGHHH FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT" she growled "JUST FUCK ME" her eyes rolled in her head "OHHHH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD"

Rob picked up his pace as he moaned "Aggggg here it comes slut" and shot his load deep inside her. "Told you she was a proper slut, who's next?"

As soon as Rob pulled out another guy rolled her over, tore her new dress in half, destroying it and had his cock in her, fucking her hard, "Fuck my slutty little cunt" she groaned "Fill me with cum, just fuck me".

She was later upset about the dress being destroyed as Justin never got to see her wear it.

Sally didn't care who was fucking her at this point, she wanted them all to fuck her. She forgot all about not being at work, at this point she was just being a slut, allowing these men to use her as their fuck toy.

At one point she had a cock in her pussy, one in her ass and sucking on another cock, while stroking two more cocks. "OOOOHHHH GOD, I LOVE THIS" begging them to use her. "JUST FUCK ME......FUCK ME......FUCK ME" she screamed.

By the end, Sally had taken over 20 loads of cum in all holes and all over her body.

Looking down at her used body Rob said to Marcus "She certainly proved she is a true slut; glad you found this one. I am sure she will be up for a few more of these parties." He went on to say "Shame Justin couldn't be here to see his slut used like this. Ww will have to tell him at work tomorrow what a great party he missed."

Sally later found out that Rob and three of the other guys work with Justin and often have dinks with him after work. They told him about this slut they all fucked at a party but didn't tell him it was his wife they talked about.

Rob was a rough looking guy, covered in tattoos and had a great personality which is why Justin got along with him as well.

The next week, Rob was at the club and paid to fuck Angel again. He chatted with her about their gangbang, and they were planning another party the next week. Sally said she would never do it again, but Rob was not convinced. "Sluts like you always end up saying yes" He was very confident and upfront but had great charm about his confidence.

So much charm, he talked her into getting a couple of tattoos, only because his mate offered to give her a couple for free. Sally had always thought about getting a small tattoo but was scared about it hurting. Rob offered to take her for a few drinks the next day beforehand to help numb the pain. Worst decision. She was so nervous, she got so drunk, she wasn't even sure what tattoo to get and said to Rob "You decide, you have good taste in tattoos."

Sally was so drunk, she passed out on the tattoo table, only to wake slightly to the buzz on her lower back. Rob had chosen a tramp stamp on her lower back and within the pattern wrote the word in small letters "SLUT" It took a week for her to realize the word was written, she was understandably not happy but was now stuck with it. She also got a garter tattoo which Rob had chosen. Sally liked this one as it was sultry but tasteful. But she was worried what Justin would think of her getting these tattoos. She had a couple of appointments to finish them but didn't see Justin all that week.

Lucky Justin liked them when he first saw her Saturday morning. But was concerned about "SLUT" being written on her lower back. He didn't say anything for a while, but it turned him on seeing his wife have that word on her back. But knew she would have to have it colored over before any family or friends see it. Which she did so at a later date.

It was Sally and Justins last month and had seen most sites they wanted to see before moving on. Justin was asked to work weekends to get the project finished so they could leave and continue travelling together. This meant Sally wouldn't see Justin on weekends, so Sally decided she would work Saturday nights as well to earn more money. The only issue now was that Sally wouldn't see Justin for almost a month with their working hours crossing over. They agreed it would be hard but knew it was only for a short time then they would be together travelling again. So, for the last four weeks they didn't see much of each other.

The following week, Rob was true to his word, he arranged another party with Marcus. Rob just wanted it to be a gangbang party which Sally objected to. But again, Rob had a way of sweet talking her around, that it would just be a few drinks with a couple of mates. Sally accepted but promised no sex, she said she had to remain faithful to her new husband.

Rob even bought her an outfit to wear. A tiny pleated white skirt and just a sexy lace bra, no shirt. He chose this outfit as he wanted her tattoos to be visible and also asked if she could not wear any underwear under her skirt. "No way" Sally laughed. "I told you; I only have sex with customers at work, I am not a slut, OK."

"Your rules" Rob said throwing his hands in the air "But I know how much of a slut you are. You married ones are the biggest sluts of all."

As Sally wouldn't be seeing Justin for four weeks, it was easier to stay with Marcus as he lived close to her work and was too far to go back to their camper if Justin wasn't there anyway.

They had the next party on the Wednesday night, so Sally wouldn't miss work Thursday when she made more money. The afternoon was spent with Marcus, they began drinking at midday at a local bar, Sally was getting quite flirty and horny. She is even more beautiful when she flirts. Wearing just a summer skirt and bikini top, sitting in the corner of the bar, Marcus dared her to take her bikini bottoms off from under her skirt in public. Sally smiled a slapped him on the shoulder in a playful way "Naughty boy" she giggled "Should I?" she questioned looking around the room, then untied the side strings and put them in his pocket "You can keep these" she smirked.

After a few more drinks, Sally was now extremely horny, not wearing underwear. Then a couple of young guys came and sat near them and chatted. They were both surfer guys, one with short blonde hair and the other slightly longer blonde hair. The surfers bought them some drinks as Sally began flirting with them. Feeling extremely horny and wet between her legs, she needed a release. The guys noticed her SLUT tattoo and the guy with the longer hair said, "Are you really a slut?"

Sally at that point was feeling like a slut. Short skirt with no underwear and in desperate need of a cock. It was then that the thoughts raced through her head. She fucks strangers at work, which is her paid job. The part she enjoyed most was her role playing with customers. If she was fine with that, then what is stopping her doing it in her leisure time. She couldn't fuck her husband for the next few weeks anyway, so why not role play for fun all the time? So, she replied, "Yes I am" She could see his erection through his shorts and rubbed it. She spread her legs apart revealing her pussy to him "You want to fuck me don't you."

"What about your husband?" he said nodding to Marcus, presuming he was her husband.

Sally replied, looking back to Marcus rubbing a hand through his hair "My husband here lets me fuck everyone, don't you Baby?" She leans back to the surfer "I need a fuck" she whispered softly in his ear. He smiled and took her hand, leading her out the back straight into the male toilet cubicles and locked the door. He took her bikini top off and sucked her nipples. She moaned as she pulled out his cock. Raising her skirt up around her waist, he lifted her against the wall and slipped his cock in her and fucked her hard.

"Ohhh yess fuck me, fuck me hard" She begged. "Ooohhhmmmm fuck I love cock" she moaned as she began to orgasm.

"Bend over slut" he said as he bent her over the toilet and began fucking her from behind looking down at her SLUT tattoo. "Agggghhh, ready for another load slut" as she squeezed his cock tight while he shot his sperm deep inside her. He pulled out and she quickly turned around sitting on the toilet to suck his cock dry.

Looking up at the surfer guy she said, "Am I a dirty slut, fucking a stranger in the men's toilet?" Licking the head of his cock again, staring up at him. "So, what's your name?"

"My name's Jack, and yes you sure have proved you are a dirty slut" he smiled.

Sally put her bikini top back on and pulled her skirt into position as Jack walked her back to the guys while she still had cum leaking from her pussy.

Marcus just smiled at her and whispered in her ear "I bet Justin has no idea what a slut you really are." Marcus motioned that they must head off and get ready for their party and invited the surfer guys. They accepted and followed them back to Marcus's place.

Sally knew that Rob only organized the party to gangbang her again. She told him she would not fuck anyone at the party as she is married and on her honeymoon. But after the days she had and still feeling horny from drinking all day and allowing a stranger to fuck her in a public area. She thought, just keep the guys happy, just be their slut as Justin isn't around for a few weeks anyway.

She went to Marcus's bedroom to get ready for the party, slipping on the skirt, no underwear and white lace bra, which did nothing to cover her nipples being totally see through, and slipped on some high heels. She waited a while for all the guests to arrive and make her entrance.

Sally decided she would enter the room as she would at work. Only this time, she is Sally, not Angel. She is not being paid to do this; she is just at a party with friends that want to fuck her. Maybe this is something she can do to thank Marcus for allowing her to stay with him while her husband worked.

Entering the room she noticed about 15 guys, some new faces she didn't know plus the two surfer guys. Maybe close to 20 guys all up, she wasn't quite sure exactly. Sally was still quite drunk and horny from drinking all day and went to Rob who was with a couple of new guys. Rob handed her another drink. "Here is our slut." Making her turn around to show off her tattoo. "She loves cock, don't you Sally?" he said smiling at her as he placed his hand between her legs to feel how wet she was.

"Ooohhmmm" she moaned as he fingered her "I sure do love cock" Wasting no time she unzipped the stranger's cock next to her and pulled out his cock and started stroking it with her hand. Rob flicked the clip of her bra, making it fall off revealing her tits to all the guests. Rob tweaked her pierced nipples as she again moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhmmmmm ohhhh fuck I need your cock, let me be your slut tonight" she begged Rob. She then bent over and took the strangers cock in her mouth as it grew in her mouth. Rob pulled out his cock, grabbed her by the hips and began fucking her from behind. "AAAGGMMMMM" she moaned as it didn't take long for her first orgasm for the night.

Once Rob had cum in her, she now had all the guys lined up ready to fuck her. Within 20 minutes 3 guys had cum in her pussy, she was on the floor laying on her back, with a guy fucking her, looking up at almost 20 naked guys. At this point, she was quite concerned and worried about her decision to play along as a slut. What is her husband going to think if he finds out? This is her honeymoon!! But she did get herself into this accepting herself as a slut for the night.

"FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT" she yelled "STRETCH MY FUCKING SLUTTY CUNT"

For the next few hours seemed like a blur to Sally. All the guys fucked all her holes, her pussy had never felt so loose after that night. She took probably over 40 loads of cum in her and over her body. To the guys, she was just a cum slut, a slut to dump their cum into and use her as she begged to be used.

The guys all left except for the surfer guys who slept at Marcus house the night. Marcus took Sally to clean her up and took her to bed and let her sleep. Sally woke the next day feeling quite sore from being fucked more than ever in her life. So sore she had to take the Thursday night off work to recover. So, she spent the day at the beach with the surfer guys. Sally fitted in well with them as she is a well-tanned blonde, with these two blonde tanned surfer guys. Sally kind of looked like a surfer herself but has never tried it. So, over the coming days they gave her surfing lessons. Of course, she rewarded them with sex after each lesson.

Sally had become accustomed to her daily routine, but their two months were coming to an end. Two more weeks and the newlyweds would be moving on. Sally had only had sex once with her husband in two months and had not even seen him for almost two weeks. Not much of a honeymoon, but certainly a life experience for Sally.

Along with fucking the surfers and a few others, she continued fucking Marcus at least a minimum 15 times a week, which had become normal. Marcus's feelings had grown for Sally, admitting he had fallen in love with her. Sally too, didn't want to admit it but had very strong feelings for Marcus. She enjoyed every moment with him and falling asleep in his arms every night. She was in love too. Sally believed her marriage would not last after this experience. In fact, she was prepared to fly home to her family, thinking Justin would not want her anymore.

Why would the man that has just married her, only the second man to ever have sex with her, want to stay married to someone who has just fucked over 400 different guys? Two months earlier she vowed to remain faithful at her wedding.

Sally went to her regular doctor's appointment a week before leaving the job. She remained disease free during the whole time even after fucking so many guys. But to her shock, the doctor told her she was pregnant. She believed it was Marcus but couldn't be certain. She remembered she had accidentally skipped her birth control pills a couple of times.

She talked it over with Marcus what to do before telling Justin. Marcus wanted her to keep the child if it was his, hoping she may stay with him, but they could not be certain. So, Sally made the decision, then made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy.

Sally's last night at work was Saturday night. Marcus invited Justin to join him at the club where Sally worked, along with Rob and some others from work. Justin finished his job that day and had not seen Sally for a month at this stage. Justin was told by Sally when she started the job that he wasn't allowed in the club being a staff member's partner, but figured it was her last night and nobody knew he was Sally's husband anyway. He knew about Marcus fucking his wife, but not Rob or the other guys.

The guy's got themselves some drinks and found a spare table to sit at. Justin spotted Sally chatting and flirting with some guys, she was wearing only lingerie, stockings and garter and high heels shoes. Justin got an instant hard on seeing her look so sexy and seeing guys touching her bare ass as she flirted with them. He then watched as the love of his life held a guy's hand as they disappeared out a back door. He desperately wanted to see his wife again after so long apart, but knew he had to play along with Marcus.