Sam Spade 19: Case of the Hidden Agenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone that would reply ewww to marrying you is a damn fool and I am sure she has regretted it more than once little sister," Jane said from behind me.

"Fayla, will you become our wife and may I use your pool for the ceremony?" I asked.

She looked at kitten who said, "Fayla marry momma. Become one with her."

"Wives come to me please That means you too Amy." I said mentally.

One by one they appeared and looked at me, Fayla and then Jane with little smiles. "Come soak in the pond while I speak and introduce each of you to the others properly." I looked at Jane, "You too Jane please."

To my surprise even Kitten and Tigeress who was Angela's cat companion, got into the pond. "Each of the women in here with us was broken while alone. But together we can face anything. "You have met Angela and Heather already. Next is Marie, a girl whose past was so bad that she erased it completely so she could start anew with a clean slate. She is my adopted daughter with Angela and co wife. Next was Molly, who while young as a vampire I found a warm and loving heart. Sue Ann, knows more about finance than anyone I know and while she too had issues in the past, she is loyal to a fault and has always stepped up to help out."

I looked around and smiled at Jasmine and Jade kneeling beside her. "Then there are the twins, Jade and Jasmine, both who were profoundly unhappy in their past lives and have now found peace. Fa, my lovely were, found peace in my arms while trying to help me stop the war that never came to past. She found peace under Franki's guidance who started out as a pawn to be used against me but found her own peace and love here. "Cindy came back from heaven to give me a second chance along with Jade after I failed both of them."

"You didn't fail us Samantha," Cindy said tenderly.

I smiled at her before turning back to Fayla, "Amy was a fractured mind who like me was filled with hurt and guilt. Together we found a measure of peace. Last but not least is Lilith, the real Lilith who is the first woman and my grandmother." I looked at them and then Jane, "I have three I wish for us to marry. One I know will say yes, one who stumbled through no fault of her own and deserves a second chance, and the other I pray will give us a chance."

Jane bowed her head, "I pray we are found worthy by your wives Samantha."

After a moment I said, "Then let it begin." I closed my eyes and calmed my mind as my hand made a fist over the water. Opening my mind and eyes to them I said, "By the race of man, let all become one." A single drop of red blood dropped to the pool. "By the race of the walkers of the night, let all become one." A drop of black blood fell from my fist. "By the race of the changers of their form, let all become one." A drop of bright red blood fell. "By the race of machines, let all become one." A drop of silver fell from my fist. "By the race of feeders of pleasure, let all become one." A drop of cum formed and fell into the water. "By the living bacteria who live inside us as partners in live, let two become one. First Nameless and then the Quarm." Two black drops formed and fell into the pool. "By the races who live with nature and are a part of it, let two become one." A drop of sap and water fell in the water.

Placing my hand flat on the water I said, "Two bodies bound by love." As I spoke those words, a clear rose formed in Fayla's hair, a pink rose formed in Amy's hair, and a white rose in Jane's.

The trio replied in unison, "Two bodies bound by love."

Scraping my chest with my claws I said, "My life for yours, Drink and close the circle."

Amy touched her lips to my bleeding chest and then kissed me tenderly. "My life for yours." She mewed in pleasure, "I love you so much Samantha!"

Jane touched her lips to my bleeding chest and then kissed me tenderly. "My life for yours."

Fayla followed suit and intoned the ritual and kissed first Samantha's bleeding chest and her lips. Suddenly she realized that she was deeply and completely in love with the woman before her and the others in the water with her. In any case she would rather die than see harm come to them. She watched as the others kissed the bloody chest and Samantha and intone the same words and reaffirming their vows.

"I would love nothing more than to make love to all of you, but there are some wood fae I must speak to and try to guide them back into the right path," I said looking around. Turning back to Fayla I said tenderly, "If this pool is not to your liking, Heather can show you others you may like better." Without waiting, I returned to the woods and looked at the pair of women. Standing before them I said, "Can you tell me how you managed to fall so far?"