Samantha and Marcus Ch. 03

Story Info
Marcus wants anal and Samantha wants more
2.7k words
4.14
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The next time that we were together, our meetings kept us busy, and we could never spend meaningful time together. On the last night before we all flew home, we shared a couple of moments in a hidden lounge, kissing goodbye.

As we did, he put his hand down the back of my pants. He moved his finger back to my ass. I was a little embarrassed because I wasn't clean. He touched my wrinkled center and said I want to have you here. I nodded, and we separated.

I went home and started to prepare. I read a little bit about anal. Everybody emphasized that lubrication was vital. It was embarrassing to go into the drugstore and buy lubricant, but I did it. I wanted to be prepared if the moment arose.

Being separated

I want to share with you what my life was like away from him. At home there was an air of tension at all times. I won't go into why that was true but it made it very difficult for me.

We continued to communicate mostly by mail and only occasionally by phone. But the communication was filled with heat.

When we were apart he always seemed to think that maybe he had gone too far. He asked about the pain of having my hair pulled. He told me he was never sure that I liked it no matter how much I said I did. He said that when we were together he was always sure. He could tell by my reactions that I was in heaven. But whenever we were apart he was apprehensive. I did my best to reassure him, and one way that I did that was to suggest that he go even further. Oh how I wanted that.

When he and I were together, it was as if I stepped through a waterfall and emerged in a magic place behind it. There I was loved, and more importantly, I felt that whatever I gave was appreciated.

I missed everything about that place and it seemed as though it was with me for the week after we were separated. But then reality started to twist my insides. I didn't sleep well, and the tension partly caused that. Then the week before he was coming back, the tension fell away. True, I was excited sexually but the real excitement was the sense that I was diving back into the lava of serenity.

You may remember when my hair was pulled and ask how I can mention serenity given what happened there. You would be wrong. Oh, you would be so wrong.

I picked him up and we drove to the hotel together. When we entered the room we were all over each other, but I had a plan. After the initial kisses I reached down for his hand I took two fingers to my mouth. I sucked them as if they were his cock. I took them out and told him that I wanted his fingers to feel where his cock was going to go. I put them back in my mouth, took his wrist, and slowly moved them to the back of my mouth. When I gagged slightly I pushed hard forcing his fingers all the way down my throat. I gagged and gagged, coating his hand with my spittle. He moved his finger slightly causing me to gag even more. I nodded my head.

I asked him to sit on the chair and undid his belt. I unbuttoned and unzipped him. He lifted up as I pulled his pants and underpants down. He was hard. I took him into my mouth. He said that he wanted me to push myself. Maybe it was what I had done with his fingers, but he wanted me to go as deep as I could. He told me to stretch my lips so that my throat would get as close to the bottom of his cock as it could.

I tried. Oh how I tried. I hadn't told him, but at home when I masturbate I often put my fingers as deeply into my throat as I can. When I stretched my lips now I felt my pussy clench. He liked it. He was groaning oh oh. Please lick my balls.

I moved down and began to lick. This time he was clean and smelled of fresh soap. I should have found that to be delightful, but I'd loved the musk so much that I was actually disappointed that the musk wasn't there. Was I changing? Did I want something darker? I thought for a moment that maybe I would move my tongue down an inch or two. The thought caused my pussy once again to pulse.

He lay back stroking his cock. I continued to lick his balls. Then I thought of something else. I began to suck them. Oh he groaned and sat up. He told me that he was going to cum and wanted to cum on my face. He told me to close my eyes, but I held them wide, wide open. I wanted to see the cum shooting out, but I thought that maybe my willingness to endure the painful stinging would show him that I wanted to go with him again to that darker place.

It was like a slow motion movie. I watched as the cum shot out in three bolts, painting my face. It stung my eyes badly, but it was worth it. I closed my eyes as the cum pooled in my eye sockets.

He leaned down and licked the cum from my left eyelid. I said please and opened my mouth. I sucked the cum from his tongue. He licked out the right eye and brought the cum to my mouth. He used his thumb to gently clean both eyes. I blinked my eyes open, still stinging. My face was still pointing up.

God, I was so hot. I told him that I needed to cum. No one had ever seen me masturbate, but I didn't hesitate when he asked me to bring myself off while he watched.

He told me to lie back as he put a pillow under my head. He asked if he should clean my face with a towel? I told him that I wanted my face to stay covered with his cum.

He told me that he wanted to learn what I liked. God, he was sexy. He told me that he wanted to see how I touched myself. He said, "Please tell me what you're thinking. Please say everything as it turns you on."

I began, "I'm feeling so hot and wanting this to go on and on. I would like you to watch while I touch myself. Please kiss me deeply as I start, then move so your face is down in front of my pussy. I'll tell you how much I like what I'm doing. I love to take just one finger coming up the lip on this side and then the other. Then I'll offer my finger to you to suck my juices off."

He took my hand and pushed it to the back of his throat, sucking off all of my juices and forcing himself to gag.

I continued, "Then I take my four fingers and begin rubbing in a circle over my clit. I'm picturing myself as still a virgin, but very experienced in petting, and loving the feel of a cock pressed up against my clit--precisely the tip of the hard cock right on my clit. I also want you to know that I think about sex all the time and have wild, dirty fantasies. This is making me so hot. Now, I'm thinking about when you pulled my hair when you fucked me. I loved that, and think of it often. Could you put your hand in my hair again?"

He gently took a handful of hair, and my fingers slowed. I wanted these moments of intimacy to go on and on. I was also on the knife edge, and I wanted it to go on and on as well.

I asked Marcus if he had fantasies as well. He told me that he did, He said that he had never shared them with anyone, and he thought he never would because they were just too dark.

I whispered, "I am feeling like I want dark Please tell me."

He gave a shudder and a sigh and told me that he had fantasies about a woman who welcomes something that's very difficult and encourages it and isn't afraid of the difficult.

My fingers sped up. I urged him to pull my hair harder. When he did, I told him that I was turned on by his control of me.

When he tightened his grip somewhat, I asked, "Do you want to do difficult things to me?"

He nodded.

I reached back and yanked his hand in my hair and said,"Anything." as I went over the edge imagining the hard things that he might ask. I wanted to continue, but I was too sensitive. I let my hand rest gently on my clit.

He lay down next to me and tried to pull my leg over his thigh. I told him that I couldn't, that I was too sensitive. We held each other for a long time and then he helped me up into bed. He asked if I would like to sleep. With all that had happened, you wouldn't think the idea of sleeping with him would compare, but it did. It's one of my favorite things that happened behind the waterfall.

We got up and went over to the couch to have some lunch. Our discussion was mundane, but for me it was perfect. It was like we were married and could be together in another, different way.

When we got back in bed, I asked him to do something that would be hard for me. Please. I took his cock in my hand. He looked at me quizzically, and I nodded. He brought his hand down to one of my legs. He pushed it so that my inner thigh was exposed. I felt him scratch my thigh gently with his nails. His cock jumped. I pushed his finger harder into my flesh. He curled his fingers and scratched my soft inner thigh quite harshly. I was sure that he had broken the skin. I nodded.

He told me to get up on my hands and knees and said that he was going to take me. I really love that position. It was one of the few that brought me to a vaginal orgasm. He moved behind me. I sensed that he was going to be quite rough. I had never been fucked like that, and I wanted it. His cock was very hard and I was very wet, a great combination. He pushed into me slowly at first. Then he reached for my hair.

He brought my head back and bent me as far as I could go. As I grimaced, I encouraged him. "You can pull harder. I want it."

He tightened his grip and began to fuck me like I've never been fucked. It lasted for quite some time because he had so recently cum. He kept hitting a place inside me that was new for me. I could feel his balls gently slapping against my clit with each stroke. By the time he came I had cum twice, something which happened only very rarely.

We lay down, and he held me with my back to him.

I whispered, "Please promise me that you'll take me to the dark side. I am excited by it. I want to be there with you."

He told me that his fantasies would be quite hard on me.

I could only nod as I held him very tightly.

The next morning, I had anal on my mind. I was told by a friend that it was very painful. I wanted to give it to him anyway. I was determined to put up with whatever pain I had to bear. I hadn't mentioned it yesterday. I was shy. What if he didn't really want it? I guess his use of his fingernail emboldened me.

After we kissed in the morning, I looked up and said, "Do you want to try it?"

He looked confused. I guess he had put it out of his mind because he thought it was a step too far.

I summoned my courage and asked if he wanted to be in my bottom. He lit up. I guess he thought it would never happen.

I realize now that neither of us knew enough to take it slow and to prepare me thoroughly.

I went to my purse, retrieved the lube, and told him that I wasn't really sure what to do. He took it from me and removed the top. He squeezed out a large dollop on my hand and told me to put it all over my ass and to put as much inside as I could.

He repeated the process and coated his cock completely. He got a towel and we both dried our hands.

He brought me to the bed and put me on my hands and knees. He moved behind me and pushed my shoulders down. This wasn't going to be like yesterday. I felt much more exposed and vulnerable. I put my head down on the pillow. As he attempted to enter me I knew that I had been right. He had never done this either. He was having trouble getting his very hard cock into my ass.

Finally, I felt a little bit of it moving into me slightly. I thought that this wasn't too bad.

He was slow, but he did put about another inch into me and I knew what everybody meant about the pain. I felt like I had a hot poker sticking into me. I didn't know if I could continue, but I had told myself that I was going to take this no matter what. Even as I thought that, I felt my face twist into a grimace because of the pain.

He saw my face and asked if he should stop. I shook my head and said no. He moved slightly further into me. Then he withdrew a slight bit and pushed into me further. After about 5 minutes I asked him if he was all the way into me yet. He told me that he wasn't.

I was determined to see this through completely.

I said,"Go slow but I want it all inside me, every bit."

He told me later that he relived that sentence throughout his life, cuming to it again and again.

The pain was not quite as bad as it had been. It still hurt but it was more bearable. Very slowly he pulled out slightly and pushed in further. After another few minutes I felt the hair above his cock resting on the skin above my ass. I had taken all of him!! I had taken all of him!! Oh how I loved that. I could take anal! I could take anal!

He didn't move again but groaned that he was cuming. He stayed very still as his cock shot up into me. I was taking it! I was taking it!

He started to pull out.

I almost shouted, "No, no leave it in there. I like it in there."

And I did. I felt deliciously dirty and deliciously accomplished. I liked it in there.

He let me know that he wanted me to lie down on my stomach. He followed me with his cock still deep in my ass. He kissed my back and told me he loved me. He thanked me.

I said, "I'm going to want to do this again." And I knew I would.

I want to share a dirty secret with you. Many years later as my sexual appetite waned, I didn't cum as often, but when I did, quite often it was an anal memory. Sometimes, it would be the first time that I just told you about, but it turned out that there were many, many ways for him to be in my ass and one of them often drives me over the top.

I'll tell you about them as our story goes on.

Another thing I have to tell you. Things are going to get much hotter.

End of chapter 3