Samantha and Marcus Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Marcus asks more and Samantha commits.
3k words
3.74
2.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

Our romantic love continued to blossom. We were now speaking on the phone most of the time with some letters when talking was not possible. The conversations were often quite hot. I won't relate all of those or all of our romantic liaisons.

We began to move into hotter, and in some ways, more extreme directions as we opened up about our fantasies and our desires.

You may remember the scratching of my thigh and the rough fucking by Marcus. I said that I wanted to continue to wherever that might lead us. I didn't tell you what it did to me. I felt his passion and it stoked mine. I was as wet from the roughness as I was from many other things.

That passion and desire took us to this place next. We were in a hidden alcove at a conference. Marcus took a doubled over computer cord out of his pocket. He told me that he wanted me to try something. He slapped his palm with the cord and handed it to me. I slapped my hand. When he asked me if it stung, I nodded. I was excited and frightened because I thought I knew what was coming. He said I'd like to use this on your leg and asked me if I would allow it. I nodded and pulled up my robe exposing my thigh. He whipped it with the cord and asked if it hurt. I nodded. When he asked if he could do it again, I knew that he wanted to hurt me. I nodded. He hit my leg very hard. I felt a different kind of excitement and some fear. I knew we were entering a different place.

The next time we were together at the hotel and we were both naked, I wanted him to know that I was prepared for this new phase. I said, "Did you bring the cord?"

He nodded.

I didn't know what I was getting into, but I knew that I had asked for this. When I asked him if he wanted to use it on me, he nodded and told me that he wanted me to suck him while he used it on me. I felt that what he really wanted was to know how my mouth on his cock would react as I was being hurt. I was afraid, but I knelt down in front of his chair.

He told me later that how I reacted over the next half hour was one of the most exciting things that ever happened to him. It moved him and made him cum in his lifetime even more than when I said that I wanted every bit of his cock in my ass. It was certainly harder for me.

He was sitting on the chair that he liked so much. His cock showed how excited he was. I took it into my mouth. He asked me if I was ready, I nodded. I was afraid and excited.

He leaned over and put his hand on my shoulder. He struck my ass very hard. I was shocked. This was much more difficult than I thought it would be, but I didn't stop. He struck me again five or six times. I was overwhelmed. I stopped sucking him and put my head down on the floor. I wanted to do what he wanted, but it hurt too much.

As I huddled at his feet I thought about how I had asked to be taken here. I had wanted to do anything for him, but now...

I decided that I would do this. I literally steeled myself and came back up to his cock, nodded and took him back into my mouth. He struck me again. It actually felt harder than the other strokes. He struck me twice more and exploded into my mouth.

I want to tell you a little about how I felt afterwards. I didn't like the pain at all. At the same time, I felt good about it. Each time he struck, his cock gave a little jump. Here was the question. Did I want a relationship that would be pleasant and probably last for quite a while, or did I want the thrill of exploring, opening, and giving? I knew the answer. I wanted to go with my lover to wherever we both could imagine. I was happy and quite excited to be on my way with him.

He pulled me up to him. He said that he was so sorry. I covered his lips and told him some of the things that I just told you.

He said that that was one of the most exciting things that ever happened to him. He helped me stand and we climbed into the bed. He whispered his thanks over and over. He held me for a long time. I was in a cocoon with him.

Then he began to make love to me with his mouth. He kissed me in all of the places that I have always loved. Then, he fluffed some pillows behind me and asked me to sit up.

He said, "I want you to watch me make love to you."

He moved his tongue down to my nipple. The sight of his tongue on my nipple made my pussy tingle. And then he started to suck. I almost came.

He moved down between my legs. I thought I knew how good this could be. Then, as I watched, he put my hands on his head. He looked up at me and told me to take control.

He said, "Move me however it feels good to you."

If you've never had this experience, you haven't lived. I moved him slowly between my clit and my labia and back. I was gentle at first. I was hungry at first, but I wanted it to last. Gradually I became greedy. I pushed him deep into my pussy and then hard onto my clit. At the end, I may have crushed him against my clit, To say I exploded is an understatement. The volcano blew and lava soaked us both.

This time, when he gently pushed his thigh between my legs, I grabbed it and held it tightly against my mons as the shuddering continued for minutes.

Oh, I was sure. I wanted to go with my lover to wherever we both could imagine.

The next time I was kneeling in front of my lover, he drew his knees up and asked me to lick his ass? I didn't even think about it. I went lower, found his ass, and began to lick. He was clean, and it was no different from licking his balls. EXCEPT THAT IT WAS TOTALLY TABOO. I felt the excitement that comes with the taboo. He really liked it and came hard within seconds.

I moved up and sucked whatever was on or in his cock. Then, I moved up his body and licked up all the cum. He had shot almost to his chin. When he was clean, I kissed him deeply and we shared the residue of the cum that coated my mouth.

As we were lying in bed just before we had to separate for the night, I said that I wanted to talk about the cord. He tried to tell me that he knew that it had been too much, but I again touched his mouth to silence him.

I said with emotion, "No, no that's not what I want to say. That was very hard for me but I made the decision that it's what I want. I told you that I want to go with you, and to be with you. I never want you to stop that. If you want to make it harder then please do that. Do you understand how I feel about this?"

He said that he thought he did, but that we didn't need,,,

I touched his lips again and said truthfully, "That's what I'm trying to tell you. I want it. I've thought about it. I want it. Would you like to try something other than the cord?"

Clearly, he had been thinking about it because he told me that he didn't want to tell me. I prodded him to tell me and he finally asked if I had metal shirt hangers at home.

I told him that I did, he asked me to bring one in the morning. I assured him that I would.

Chapter 05

The next morning, as I prepared to leave the house, I picked up a metal shirt hanger and put it into my big black bag. I was thinking of ways that I could convince him to use it on me. Maybe I would strike myself with it to show him that I could take it. I needn't have worried.

When I arrived, we kissed and felt each other as we always did after being apart. He was wearing a robe. I reached into my bag and handed him the hanger. He bent it into the shape of a short whip and placed it onto the bed.

He sat down in the chair and quietly told me to undress for him. His approach had changed. He wasn't asking me if I would mind doing it. He was taking control. I felt myself begin to get wet. My body is not that of a model, but I could see that it excited him. He was stroking a very hard cock. Somehow, standing before him as I undressed was different from other times. I felt much more exposed. He was watching every part of me as it became revealed. I usually wear a camisole that I like to keep on to cover some of my body. When everything but that was gone, I asked if he meant everything. He nodded. I got wetter.

After I removed it, he told me to bring him the hanger. When I did, he showed me how to hold it with my palms facing up whenever I gave it to him.

He said, "Every time we are together, I want you to hand this to me and tell me to use it on you anywhere that I want."

I turned over my palms, looked him in the eye as I handed it to him and said submissively, "Please use this on me anywhere you want."

I was quite frightened. He told me to go lie on my back on the bed.

He stood up, picked up his underpants, and lay on his side next to me and stroked my cheek. He told me that we didn't need to do this.

I shakily said, "I know. I'm afraid, but I want to give this to you."

He knelt up and told me that he was going to hurt me much more than yesterday. I nodded. He told me that he thought that we should gag me just in case I couldn't keep quiet, and someone in the hall would hear. I nodded again.

He handed the underpants to me. I think he thought I would put a small bit between my teeth. I didn't. I looked at them and found the parts that I thought might have the strongest smell and taste, the bottom and the front. I pushed those parts in first. I didn't stop pushing the cloth in until my mouth was totally full. I nodded.

He knelt up next to me and put a hand on my throat. His thumb was pressing slightly on the front of my throat. I saw the hanger go high up and then bring white hot pain to my thigh. He did it again four times. Despite my efforts, tears formed in my eyes.

Then, he laid the hanger down, freed my mouth, and kissed me deeply. I pulled him on top of me and wrapped my arms around him very tightly.

I gasped, "Please hold me. Oh god. I can't believe it, but I'm turned on. Your hand on my throat was so exciting. Please, please lick me. I need it so bad."

He moved down. He gently licked up the center of my vulva. His saliva was adding to my wetness and bathed me. His finger moved up one side of my labia and down the other. My hands were lightly gripping his hair.

As he licked, I began to relive what had just happened, his commanding me to undress for him. He wasn't asking, he was telling. I'm not sure why I liked that, but I did.

I relived looking him in the eye as I handed him the hanger and telling him to please use it on me anywhere he wanted. He had asked if I meant anywhere, and I had said yes. My grip on his head tightened. I thought of the possibly dirty underwear against my tongue.

His thumb pulled down on my pussy as his tongue became more insistent on my clit. I thought of his hand around my throat, with the same thumb, in my mind, once again pressed on the center of my throat. He was dominating me, and I came hard.

As it overwhelmed me, I felt a new commitment to him and to us. I wanted to be his. I wanted him to show me what really turned him on. I didn't care what it cost. I had crossed a boundary. I wanted this new relationship.

We rested. While we have this break, I want to try to explain my feelings. First, I felt that I was drawing closer to who he really was. I was sure that he'd never exposed himself to anyone like this before. Secondly, I was excited by his taking control of me. We had already been through so much that I knew I could trust him completely. I felt only excitement when his hand was on my throat, no fear. Thirdly, I felt that we were moving further into a different place. I wasn't sure where it was going, but I was sure that I wanted to go there.

After I recovered, I asked to suck him. After a bit, he asked me to lick his balls, and I did. I asked him if he wanted me to lick his ass. He said that I shouldn't because he needed to use the bathroom this morning and was not clean.

I whispered, "Would you like me to lick you there anyway?"

His hand started to fly on his cock as he groaned. I had my answer. I bent down and tasted him for the first time. The taste was really acrid. He shot off the second my tongue took its first swipe. When I joined him he kissed me deeply, and I used my tongue to share the residue.

Once upon a time I thought that whenever I came, I was sated for hours, days, weeks. Not now. I felt hotter each time I came and even hotter each time I gave myself to him as I just had. And now, the heat was intensified immensely by my newly explored dirtiness. I asked him if he would lick me again. As he did, thoughts of what I had just done drove me to press his lips and tongue harshly against my clit.

Afterwards, we both fell into a deep sleep and then had one of those delightful lunches that made me feel so much like being married.

After lunch, I got up and walked over to the hanger. He was seated at the table. I walked back and knelt in front of him. I offered him the hanger and asked him to use it on me anywhere he liked. He thanked me as he told me that he would do that again, but not so soon,

He kissed me gently and lovingly. I had another idea. I looked up and asked if he would like to be in my ass again? He lit up again just like the first time. I wondered whether he thought I didn't mean it when I said I wanted to do it again.

I walked over to my bag and fished out the tube. I showed him the new lube I found. I told him that it was water based so it was supposed to be easier to clean up afterwards. It also comes in flavors. That gave me an idea at home after I thought about it.

I said to him,"I was wondering if you would like me to put it onto your cock with my mouth?"

He smiled, shook his head, and told me that I was amazing.

I knelt down and squeezed in a big mouthful. I began by licking it onto his cock. Then I squeezed in some more and took him in as deeply as I could.

I quickly undressed and coated my ass as completely as I could. He led me into the bathroom and bent me over the sink. He gently pulled my head up by my hair. He told me that he wanted me to look in the mirror while he did me. He said he wanted me to watch my face as I gave him my ass.

He slowly entered me. It hurt as much as it had the first time. In the mirror, my face was twisted. I grunted as I asked him to go as slowly as he could. There was a difference this time though. I knew I could do it. He also was a little bit more aggressive. He knew I could take it.

It took several minutes for him to fill me. He didn't come right away as he had before. Instead, he gently rocked a small bit out and into me.

As he did, I told him in pure wonder that his cock was rubbing on my clit from the inside. I thought that I could never come like this, but the turnon was exponentially greater.

I told him that he could go a little faster. His strokes increased in length, but he kept it slow. After a few minutes, I said, "Don't hold back now. I can take it."

He came before he could follow my instructions. I had a feeling that he would remember those instructions in the future.

Soon, we'll both find out.

End of Chapter 4-5