Samantha Can't Sleep

Story Info
Sexy wife masturbates next to her husband.
1.4k words
4.59
6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha were in bed in good time, having had dinner and showered and organised and enjoying an early night. Barry had drifted off to sleep but Samantha was beginning to toss and turn slightly, finding it difficult to drift off to sleep. She could feel an itch developing, Samantha was trying to ignore it and drift off for a peaceful nights sleep but her body had other ideas.

As she laid in bed, she ran one hand over her breast, just a gentle light tease feeling her nipple instantly harden and with a quick pinch and twist of her nipple it felt so naughty but nice. Samantha repeated the action and the feeling only got better but her other breast was wanting the same action as well. Samantha knew Barry was asleep, he was almost snoring and hadn't moved for a while, still half cuddling Samantha.

Samantha gently wriggled onto her back, while Barry still half cuddled her, in his sleep, as Samantha didn't want to wake or disturb him. Barry had been busy with work lately. Samantha gently spread her legs a bit, feeling her boobs and pinching her nipples. She then slipped one hand down over her belly and between her legs, running her fingers along her wet aroused pussy lips, fingers slipping between them easily, over her clit which was becoming erect and aroused.

Samantha's pussy was becoming wetter and more aroused by the second. She slowly and deliberately ran her fingers either side of her pussy, making sure to be light and deliberate with her touch, avoiding her clit and also her pussy that was opening and getting wetter just teasing herself. Samantha's movements were gentle and slow so not to disturb Barry, but the pleasure she was feeling was becoming devilish and undeniable. The waves of pleasure were radiating throughout her body and bouncing back to her pussy.

By avoiding her clit, which was becoming very erect, and her opening the tease was beginning to build the waves running through her, Samantha could feel an orgasm building. Using her pointer finger and her ring finger to rub alone her pussy lips with her middle finger slightly raised so to only slightly tease her pussy was feeling incredible. The massage of herself was gently becoming quicker as the pinch between her index and ring finger become tighter, Samantha's pussy was coming alive and her juices were starting to spread onto her thighs, and run between her arse cheeks and over her anus.

Samantha raised her leg and gently rested it over Barry's legs, Barry was laying on his side with his arm resting on Samantha's belly whist he had his hand cupping her breast. His legs slightly bent in a spooning cuddle as he and Samantha laid and Barry went to sleep. Samantha's body was coming alive as her passion built, trying to increase the action for her pussy without waking or disturbing Barry. Samantha's breathing was becoming deeper, quicker, gently beginning to gasp her pleasure. The pinch between her fingers was getting tighter and the stroke longer, gradually the middle finger was becoming more involved now between her pussy lips. Samantha's clit was getting more and more attention with each stroke, as was her open pussy, begging for some internal attention. Her clit was very erect, and sensitive, Samantha could feel her clit pulsing with waves of pleasure and an orgasm getting closer. Samantha had to concentrate, trying to keep her actions as gentle and even as possible while stimulating herself to a big orgasm that was getting closer while trying not to wake and disturb Barry. Her clit wanted attention, her opening wanted attention, her g spot was coming alive.

Samantha was also, with her spare hand, was cupping her breast and rolling her nipple between her thumb and finger, slightly pinching it while she pulled it just enough to tease herself a little more. Samantha began circling her clit with her middle finger, in between a quick pinch before she slipped two fingers into her pussy, making her gasp and moan a deep breath. After only a couple of thrusts of her fingers the feeling was becoming more intensely pleasurable. Samantha began fucking herself with her fingers, and aggressively rubbing her clit, faster and harder, the waves of bliss cascading across her body, her orgasm so close and she needed it. As her fingers slide into her pussy, she curled them up slightly to excite her g-spot as well, after only a few more strokes her orgasm hit her hard, her body stiffened up as the waves of pleasure crashed through her entire body radiating directly from her pussy, her pussy gushed her juices even more.

Samantha eased her movements and actions as her orgasm began to slowly settle but she realised she was desperately wanting more without waking Barry, Samantha rolled over gently and reached for her bedside draw, opening it and reaching in to get her dildo. Samantha gently made her way back onto her back, her legs spread with one bent over Barry, lying quietly as still as possible, her nipples rubbing on the bedding while she moved. Samantha enjoyed this dildo. It was larger than Barry's cock, about half as fat again, and almost twice the length but had as much detail as a real cock with veins and a large head on it, it felt like a real cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Samantha rolled a nipple between a finger and her thumb while she held the dildo in her other hand, rubbing the dildo along her wet pussy before lifting it to her mouth and licking her pussy juices off the dildo then opening her mouth and swallowing it as if giving a blowjob to the cock that she needed to fuck her. Samantha loved this sensation of giving this much love to a cock and taking it in her mouth seemed so personal. In reality this was a dildo shaped like a dick but in her mind it was a real studs cock that she was about to fuck. She also knew that even though she had just cum, and very hard, and her pussy was extremely wet, that she needed to lubricant this cock before it entered her small, wet, aroused, and tight horny pussy.

But licking and sucking it she was lubricating it. Samantha then gently put her hand holding the cock under the covers and glided it between her open legs, rubbing the cock along her wet aroused pussy, coating it with as much pussy juice as she could but also enjoying the feeling of this large cock running along her pussy, between her pussy lips, rubbing at the opening of her hot pussy. As the head of the cock centred on her pussy opening, Samantha gasped slightly at the pressure and the size of the cock about to invade her body, the tingles it was creating that were running through her body, she pushed just enough to make the head enter her.

Samantha gasped in pleasure, she kept the inward pressure on the cock as it slowly entered her and increased her sensations bringing the nerve endings in her pussy alive. When she reached about half way, as her waves of pleasure were building, she paused briefly before starting an outward stroke until just the head was still in her pussy before pushing the cock back in with a fucking motion and working more in with each stroke. It wasn't long before Samantha was fucking herself entirely with the cock, as much of it as her pussy could take.

Samantha had gripped the cock in her hand to fuck herself and on the in stroke her thumb would hit her clit. The actions soon had her gasping with pleasure and she could feel another huge orgasm approaching very quickly, her motion became faster each stroke. Then her body erupted with orgasm, her body spasmed and she couldn't help but gasp moans of bliss and pleasure and body spasms. Samantha continued to slowly fuck herself with the cock as her orgasm settled and her body recovered and her heart beat and breathing returned to a normal rate.

Samantha then removed the cock from her pussy, licking her juices off it and gently putting it back on her bedside table, as she rolled back into bed ready to settle down for a sleep Barry tightened his hug, drawing her in closer for a little kiss and whispered "thank you. I love you entirely and love the fact that you are comfortable enough to give yourself love like that with me here. Sleep well gorgeous and I'm going to kiss where that cock has been tomorrow night"