All Comments on 'Samantha on the Swing Pt. 01'

by BowAndQuiver

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jth215-2jth215-2almost 3 years ago

Great start! Looking forward to the evening... and on what she will spend her money... Thanks!

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Is it just me or is this girl a complete moron. A cam girl working in the security of her own home gets a little money flashed at her and she willingly is blindfolded, bound and used as a centerpiece of an erotic display. She is probably going to be abused by the nameless creeps at this event and then find herself chained to a dungeon wall somewhere never to be heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, at face value and as pure fantasy it sounds like an incredibly sexy adventure. Of course for the realism aspect I’d hope there were safeguards, hard limits and safe words in place otherwise it would be too damned risky to even think about.

Depending on where you want to take your story you might want to consider adding in all of those sort of details because without them the reader is only able to get a surface impression. Those details add depth and realism. Personally I’m hoping for S.S.C because I’m just not a fan of human trafficking rape stories.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous