Samantha on the Swing Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl accepts a strange offer online and finds her calling.
1.6k words
4.38
13.2k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Green Room

Samantha arrived at the parking lot at 9:30, which was precisely when she was supposed to. Samantha hated being late. The address she had been given belonged to some kind of conference center, and she could see limousines queuing up by the main entrance to drop their passengers off at the door. Using the signs in the parking lot, she found the spot she had been looking for: entrance C. It was a side door which was clearly meant for vendors. There was only one other car by the door, a black Escalade with tinted windows. Printed on the side of the car in neat, white letters were the words "Intimate Entertainment" followed by a phone number.

Samantha pulled up next to the Escalade and got out of the car. As she stood up, the feeling of her bare thighs peeling off the leather seats reminded her just how exposed she was. She had been instructed to wear the robe and nothing else, not even panties. Even with the robe on, she felt incredibly naked. Her heart pounded in her chest as her trembling hands locked the car and put the keys into her robe pocket. "This is it," she thought nervously.

The woman who got out of the SUV was tall and slender. She wore a white pencil skirt that hugged her hips and fell just at knees in a silver hem. Her black top had slightly ruffled sleeves and was cinched at the waist. The plunging neckline of her dress showed off a tasteful, but impressive cleavage and highlighted her sharp collarbones. Her dirty blond hair was short, but with long bangs which swept across her face. Everything about this woman projected power and authority.

"You're on time, that's good." The woman spoke with a firm and business-like tone. After pausing to glance up and down Samantha's body, she continued, "My name is Ms. T, but you you will answer any question I ask you with either 'yes, Mistress' or 'no, Mistress.' Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Samantha was surprised by how naturally the words escaped her lips. Something about the woman's tone, and the fact that she was so smartly dressed while Samantha was practically naked made it feel somehow right that this tall, powerful woman should be in charge. Samantha thought about how curious it was that she just met this woman, and already, she wanted to please her.

"Good." The woman nodded approvingly. "Now I just have a few questions for you."

It was reassuring to know that this woman would be with her while she was on display for all those business people. Already, Samantha's fear was transforming itself into excitement. She felt better now that there was some structure to this crazy adventure.

"First question: have you read all of the instructions I sent you before you came here tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you have any questions?"

Samantha did in fact have quite a few questions, but somehow she knew the right answer was "no, Mistress."

"And you consent to everything written in those instructions?"

Samantha had had some concerns about some of the instructions in the email. Up to three hours on display with no breaks or even a safety word? And the people could do whatever they wanted to her as long as they didn't touch her? That had all seemed so crazy, but Ms. T would be there to keep her safe, so it couldn't be too bad. Samantha answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, do you need to use the bathroom before we start?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. Follow me."

"Yes, Mistress." The woman turned and walked briskly, but confidently towards the door. Samantha, half dazed by how quickly things were happening, followed a few paces behind her.

Ms. T lead Samantha down a bare cement hallway which seemed to be built for vendors to cart their goods to the conference center. Besides the rhythmic clicking of Ms. T's heels and the slapping sound of her flip-flops on the cement, Samantha could hear the distant sounds of a string quartet and conversation. Finally, Ms. T stopped at a door with a keypad, entered a code, and lead Samantha inside.

The room was clearly some kind of staging room, complete with a vanity, some padded chairs, and a few locked trunks with "Intimate Entertainment" stenciled on them. The room was warm, and Samantha could smell tea tree coming from a diffuser on the vanity. Ms. T sat down in one of the chairs and gestured for Samantha to stand in front of her.

"Take off your robe." Samantha's stomach leapt for a moment. This is really happening.

"Yes, Mistress," Samantha answered dutifully. Slowly, Samantha untied the silk sash which held her robe in place, then rolled her shoulders and allowed the robe to slide off her back. Standing in front of this woman, Samantha had never felt more naked in her life. She wanted to cover herself with her arms, but she knew mistress would not approve of that. Still- she had to admit that she was growing more and more excited by the second. Soon she would be pleasured and worshiped by countless strangers. The thought was making her feel both squeamish and turned on at the same time.

"Good, you've waxed. I see you have read my instructions. Now, I want you to turn for me, nice and slowly."

Samantha could feel Ms. T's eyes scrutinizing every inch of her as she slowly turned. For a moment, she was filled with insecurity. Will mistress approve of me? My protruding tummy? My barely visible knees? What about my touching thighs or my big, hanging boobs? Her fears were dispersed in an instant when Ms. T said "you'll do perfectly."

Ms. T stood up and went over to one of the trunks. She bent over to open one, and returned holding what looked like a cooler, as well as a small velvet pouch. "You must be pretty nervous, huh?"

Samantha knew her mistress expected honesty here. "Yes, Mistress."

"That's alright, any sane person would be. Have a seat." Ms. T gestured at the chair opposite the one she had been sitting in. Samantha sat down and felt the cool leather on her hot, bare skin. Embarrassed, she realized she was blushing. Ms. T sat down and opened the cooler. Samantha had no clue what to expect, but was surprised to see Ms. T pull two glasses and a bottle of rosé from the cooler. Ms. T uncorked the bottle and poured the wine into the two glasses. Handing one to Sammantha, she said "here, this should help you relax."

Samantha hadn't expected to be treated this well. "Thank you, Mistress."

When Samantha had finished her wine, (which was the best rosé she had ever had) Ms. T checked her watch and said "it's just about showtime. Come here." She beckoned towards herself with a finger.

"Yes, Mistress." Samantha set the empty glass down and stood up, looking down at Ms. T.

"You've never done anal before, have you?"

Samantha gulped, taken aback by the forwardness of the question. "No, Mistress."

"That's ok, lie down across my lap, as if you were about to get a spanking. No, don't worry, I'm not going to spank you." Samantha followed the order, kneeling next to Ms. T's legs before resting her body across her lap, letting her breasts hang over the other side of her mistress's knees.

Samantha had never done more than kiss a girl, so why was this turning her on so much? She shivered with pleasure as she felt her mistress's fingers caress her back, trailing their way down her round ass.

"This is for your own protection, trust me. You're going to want that hole to be off limits."

Samantha was confused at first, until she felt a cool gel being poured onto her exposed asshole. She couldn't help but to shiver a bit at the strange sensation. Suddenly, she realized what that cool gel meant. Before she could protest, she heard Ms. T's stern, yet soothing voice in her ear. "Relax, don't tense up. This is for your safety, and something tells me you're going to like this, trust me." Ms. T removed the but plug from the velvet bag and applied more lube to it. Then she slowly slid the plug into Samantha's waiting hole, until only the pink, heart shaped gemstone was visible.

Samantha couldn't suppress a startled gasp. This felt so... different. She felt full in a way she had never felt before. It was satisfying, in a way.

"Stand up," commanded Ms. T. As Samantha stood, she felt her muscles contracting around the smooth bulb of the plug. The sensation of being filled doubled as her large ass cheeks came together. By now, Samantha could feel herself getting more and more turned on. Embarrassed, she noticed the shimmering mark she left on her mistress's knee where her pussy had been.

Ms. T glanced down, smiled ever so slightly, and pulled a cloth from the velvet bag and neatly dabbed up the wet spot Samantha had left. Then she unfurled the cloth to reveal that it was a long strip of black velvet. Ms. T stood up and tied the cloth over Samantha's eyes and under the ponytail her straight, black hair had been tied up in.

"You'll do well," she whispered in Samantha's ear. "Any last questions?"

"No, Mistress." Samantha's heart was pounding again, but this time with excitement.

"Good, open your mouth."

"Yes, Mistress," Samantha obeyed. Samantha felt a ball gag press into her open mouth, and her mistress's hands closing the clasp behind her head.

"Now, let's get you set up."

Samantha's hands were placed on her mistress's shoulders. Blindfolded, gagged, nude, and filled with both fear and excitement, Samantha followed her mistress into the conference center's main room.