Samantha on the Swing Pt. 03

Story Info
A girl accepts a strange offer online and finds her calling.
867 words
4.43
13.1k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Swing

As Samantha walked blindfolded behind her Mistress, resting her hands on the tall woman's strong, slender shoulders, Samantha noticed how her other senses became heightened while her mind grasped for some sensation to ground her in reality. There was the soft carpet beneath her bare feet, the distant conversation and music, and of course, the plug.

When they stopped, Samantha noticed that the voices still seemed muffled, and she guessed they must be coming from a separate room. She and Mistress were alone, for now. The next thing she noticed was that she seemed to be standing on some kind of plastic tarp, judging by the crinkling sound her feet made as she stepped on the plastic surface. Ms. T took Samantha's hands off of her shoulders and turned to face her.

"Spread your legs, shoulder width apart." Samantha nodded obediently and followed the order. She felt her Mistress lift each foot and slide a leather loop of some kind up each leg and fit the loops snuggly around her thighs. Then Samantha felt something metal clasp around each ankle, and she realized that a spreader bar was keeping her in the legs-spread position. After a pause, she felt a thick, padded leather strap fasten around her waist, and heard the click of a carabiner attaching to a loop behind her. Then she felt her Mistress lifting her large boobs to attach another strap around her chest. Again, Samantha heard the click of a carabiner.

"Lean forwards, trust your Mistress." Samantha cautiously leaned forward, understanding the mechanism that was being used, but unsure just how much slack she would have. As she reached the point of no return, her heart leapt as her feet slid out from under her. Samantha let out a muffled yelp as she fell forwards for a second until the straps caught her. Samantha's feet found the floor again and her arms hung down. As her heart beat returned to normal, Samantha heard Ms. T's heels clicking against the floor as she walked behind her, then the sound of a carabiner fastening to the spreader bar between her legs. Samantha's legs were pulled out from under her as the tension in the line brought her spread legs into a bent back position, which was uncomfortable until more lines were fastened to the leather straps around her thighs. Finally, Ms. T bound Samantha's hands together at the wrist and fastened them over her head.

Samantha was completely suspended, immobilized, and perfectly exposed. Her legs were forced apart by the spreader bar, revealing her thick, glistening lips and plugged asshole. Her breasts hung down, her nipples already starting to perk up with excitement. Samantha felt a finger on her lips and tasted cherry.

The last thing Sammantha heard her Mistress say to her was, "this should help with chapping. Now, remember, you're here to please the guests, not be pleased by them, although I'm sure you will be. Pay close attention to them." With that, Samantha felt the lines tighten as she was hoisted several feet into the air.

The waiting was awful. Samantha knew that at any moment, a crowd of unseen people were going to have their way with her. For the first time in hours, doubts started to creep into her mind. Then Samantha heard the sound of the crowd grow louder and realized that the doors to whatever room she was in had been opened.

It wasn't long before Samantha felt the presence of a crowd around her. Then she heard a male voice. He sounded young and his voice was high-pitched with uncertainty. "You mean we can do whatever we want to her?"

"Yes, as long as you don't touch her." Samantha recognized the voice of her Mistress close beneath her.

"What should I start with?" The voice asked.

"That's up to you, but I'd recommend you use these first," came Mistress's reply. "Do you know how these work?

The young man must've nodded because Samantha didn't hear anything after that. After a brief pause, Samantha felt a ring press into her large, dark areola, surrounding her left nipple. After a second of confusion, Samantha felt a gentle tugging sensation on her nipple. The gentle tugging increased until it become sharp pulling. The suction on her nipple hurt, but it also felt incredible. Samantha loved it when guys sucked on her large breasts, and she wished she wasn't wearing the gag so she could beg the young man to do whatever he was doing to the other nipple too.

Before long, her silent prayers were answered and another suction clamp was placed on her right nipple. Despite the gag, Samantha let out a low moan of pleasure. This was shaping up to be a fun night after all. Samantha could feel her body flushing with pleasure and anticipation. Then she heard the boy's voice say "neat, thanks!"

After a few moments, Samantha heard another voice.

"Aww, look at that poor thing, all tied up." Samantha picked out a woman's voice this time. She sounded young, maybe in her late 20s. The woman continued, cooing, "look, the poor girl is practically dripping. Hand me that, I'll help her out."