All Comments on 'Samantha on the Swing Pt. 02'

by BowAndQuiver

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This definitely has a lot of potential, the only off putting things (for me) were that 1. She didn’t ask the questions that she had and 2. No safe word.

That second one is just ALL of the crazy right there! You alluded to the document she’d been sent but didn’t give any details. From a reader’s standpoint it looks like literally anything is permissible except anal sex (because of the butt plug), surely no sane person would do anything like this? As I mentioned in ch1 it makes the story look unrealistic, giving details of the document adds that realism it can also make it more erotic. Is it a list of permissible sex acts or is no penetration involved at all? Does it confirm that no phones or cameras will be allowed or does it give her the choice such as Y/N photos, Y/N videos with payment adjusted accordingly? What does she choose, is she turned on by her choices?

The use of Tags is hugely appreciated although *first time anal* was very misleading and implied anal sex instead of wearing a butt plug.

Thanks again for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am with Tess. No safe word to be used? Sounds like a recipe for problems with the display. I would have used some more graphic words to describe the first time Sam has the butt plug inserted. It is very uncomfortable even if the first time is with a small width plug. Wonder if the plug is remote controlled? There should be a list of what can happen with a list of what will not happen. Oh, there is no physical touching but how does one insert anything or play with Sam? Will she remain blindfolded during the entire activity until everyone is done? Will her name be used anytime?

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

hoping this works out, it does sound hot tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous