Samantha on the Swing Pt. 04

Story Info
A girl accepts a strange offer online and finds her calling.
1k words
4.42
12.9k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure and Punishment

"Aww, look at that poor thing, all tied up." Samantha picked out a woman's voice this time. She sounded young, maybe in her late 20s. The woman continued, cooing, "look, the poor girl is practically dripping. Hand me that, I'll help her out."

Samantha could only wonder what the girl was about to use on her, and where. Before long, she felt something round press against her pussy, nestling itself between her thick, juicy labia. "Is that a dildo?" Thought Samantha. Then the magic wand was switched on.

Samantha let out a muffled scream as the powerful vibrator pressed against her clit. She felt her whole pussy quiver from the force of the toy. Was this woman trying to break her? Samantha had used a vibrating dildo before, but had never tried anything this powerful. Samantha's legs began trembling in their leather stirrups as the anonymous woman worked her clit with the toy. Between her clamped nipples, the plug in her asshole, and the wand against her clit, Sammantha felt overwhelmed with the sensation of fullness and pleasure.

Samantha was beginning to wonder how much more of this she could take when she heard the voice of another woman. "Wow, you're really giving it to her!" The voice was high pitched and peppy, like a cheerleader.

"Oh yeah, I love starting them off with the wand. It always catches them off guard and it's so funny to watch them squirm." Samantha recognized the first woman's voice again. She certainly was squirming for her, there was no doubt about that. The woman continued, "want to see something really funny though?"

The second woman answered, "sure! I'm glad they got a bigger model this time, the skinny ones break so easily. This one looks like she can take some punishment!"

Samantha wondered what she meant by "punishment." What could they have in mind? Suddenly, the wand was taken away from her dripping mound. Samantha could still hear it buzzing as she pantingly tried to catch her breath. Then, Samantha got her first taste of "punishment."

The gag barely muffled Samantha's scream of surprise as the woman pressed the wand directly against the pink, heart shaped jewel of the plug. The sensation of the plug rattling around to the wand's vibrations was bizarre and pretty unpleasant. Sammantha had never had anything in her ass before and now it felt like someone was shaking her from the inside out. Samantha wanted to beg the girl to stop, but she was powerless.

After a few moments, Samantha was relieved to feel the wand pull away from the plug. To her dismay, Samantha heard the second, peppy voice say, "hehe, she sure didn't like that! But this is more my speed."

Samantha wondered how this second girl was going to "punish" her. Her voice reminded Samantha of the cheerleaders who used to pick on her in high school for being heavy. Samantha didn't have long to think about what she would do to those cheerleaders if they were in her position because after a brief pause, she felt a leather strap slap against her bare ass.

The shock and pain of the spanking drew a yelp to Samantha's gagged lips. Another lash rippled Samantha's large cheeks and brought tears to her eyes. She heard the peppy voice coo, "oh poor baby, did that hurt? Here, I'll make it up to you."

The wand was nestled back against her now soaked pussy, pressed directly against her clit. Samantha could feel her puffy lips wrapping around the head of the toy, and she waited eagerly for the girl to turn the wand on. With a jolt, Samantha felt the wand turn on, but she immediately felt like something was different. Before, the wand had been powerful, pushing her to her limits. Now, it seems like it had been set to an even higher setting, and the vibrations were absolutely overwhelming.

The head of the wand pressed firmly against Sammantha's sensitive clit. She knew she couldn't take much more of this. Already, Samantha could feel pressure building between her legs, swelling deep within her. She could feel her muscles starting to clench up as her legs began to quiver.

Samantha heard the voice of the first woman say "what do you think, should we make her cum?"

The second, peppy voice giggled, "hehe, it looks like she's about to whether we want her to or not! Look how much she's dripping for us!"

Samantha felt her cheeks blush as she thought about the show she must be putting on for these two strangers, but while the woman expertly worked her clit with the wand, Samantha felt her embarrassment fade away into mindless pleasure.

The first woman said, "alright, then let's turn this thing up to three and see what it can really do!"

Samantha let out a guttural scream as the wand somehow grew more powerful. A second later, her mind was flooded with a wave of the pleasure like she had never experienced before. Samantha felt every muscle in body tense up as the orgasm rocked through her. The combination of the wand and the nipple suction clamps were too much for her to bear, and Samantha couldn't help but to moan and writhe in response to the overwhelming pleasure. The woman didn't let up with the wand for a second though, and Samantha could feel her juices running down her legs as she continued to shake and scream and cum for what felt like at least a minute.

Finally, the woman relented and the vibrator was pulled away from Sammantha's now raw clit. Samantha hung limp in the swing, dripping with sweat and panting as the waves of her powerful orgasm began to subside. She heard the woman say "well, that was fun! Want to go check out the hors d'oeuvres table?"

The second woman giggled, "hehe ok, it's too bad they don't let us bring phones in here, I could watch this one cum any time! Maybe we'll have to circle back later if things get boring."

As Samantha hung in the swing, blindfolded, gagged, plugged, clamped, and dripping from her recent orgasm, she wondered what the next patron would do to her, and if she could really endure three more hours of this.