Samantha Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was eventless. I spent the whole day in anticipation of Sunday. I was like a little kid before Christmas. I got a text from Denis around noon.

D: +hey Gary!

D: +sorry for disappearing

D: +been busy taking care of my sister

G: +hey Dennis

G: +no sweat

G: +how is she?

D: +she got a whiplash from the accident

D: +doing good currently but still needs some help

D: +nothing serious luckily

D: +what have you been up to lately?

G: +Big things bro

G: +i met this girl at the party last week, and we are kinda going out

D: +NO WAY!??!

D: +You kidding?

D: +I'm so happy for you!

I briefed him on the whole story neglecting the parts about Sam's secret. I was typing a message when another chat window popped up. It was Sam.

S: +Hey there!

S: +How is your day so far?

S: +i miss you!

S: +Can't wait for tomorrow!

G: +hi Sammy

G: +i miss you too

G: +my day just got better because you wrote me

G: +what about yours?

S: +Emily is killing me

S: +she tried on like 2000 outfits already and she keeps looking for more

S: +i swear to god if she finds another pair of shoes or pants i'll drown her in a fountain

S: +gotta go ttl

G: +Bye

The time was going extremely slow till Sunday. I spent most of my time on the computer doing nothing. Sunday morning came and the weather didn't look good at all. It was rainy with dark clouds covering most of the sky. I stopped at a flower shop buying a nice orange rose for Sam. When I got to the apartment building, she was already at the door.

"Gary!" she exclaimed as she threw her hands around me pulling in for a kiss.

"Glad to see you Sammy," I broke the kiss and handed her the flower. "Here, a little something for you."

"You really shouldn't have... thank you," she said blushing harder than ever.

We spent a wonderful time at the restaurant, talking and sharing while enjoying the food. We were waiting for the bus when a car going high speed splashed both of us with water from a puddle.

"That's just great," I muttered.

"We can get dry at my place."

"Sounds good! I am freezing already. Here take this," I said as I handed her my mostly dry jacket.

"Thanks," she blushed.

By the time we got to the apartment we were both shaking from the cold and our damp clothes. We got in and Sam stuffed me into the bathroom.

"Get a hot shower before you get cold, I'll go get some towels."

I looked around the bathroom. It was pretty well equipped, shower in one corner, a large bathtub in the other corner. Dryer, washing machine alongside the wall, opposite basin. I put my clothes onto the floor next to the dryer and stepped into the shower. The water was hot and it felt really good. Suddenly I heard the door open

"I brought you some of my spare towels," I heard Sam's voice followed by the sound of the closing door. I was enjoying the shower for a few minutes when suddenly someone opened the shower curtain. I jumped in surprise as Sam was standing there in front of me naked!

"Mind if I join you?" she asked with a red face. "It's kind of cold out here"

"Not at all," I said as I motioned her to come in.

I was finally able to see her naked for the first time. Her shape was perfect. Nice B-cup breasts, round, but fit butt soft flawless skin and a roughly 6-inch circumcised cock. I was just standing under the hot water watching her apply shower gel onto her body savoring the sight. Then she slowly turned to face me and kissed me on the lips. It turned into a hot steamy make-out session under the shower. We parted our lips for a second to catch our breath when she giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "You have a boner."

I looked down and realized my raging 8.5-inch boner.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry I'm sorry. I can't control it," I apologized.

"I take it as compliment," she smiled as she kissed me deeply and passionately.

I felt her hands reaching down and taking a hold of my cock. I let out a soft grunt as she started to slowly move her hand along my shaft. I broke the kiss and asked, "Can I touch you as well?"

"Only if you are comfortable with it," came the answer then we resumed making out.

I slowly ran my hands down her sides onto her hips and then slowly I inched towards her penis. I was nervous, 'How will it feel like?' 'Will she like it?' questions like these were racing in my head, then suddenly I felt the base of her shaft with my fingertip. I carefully wrapped my hand around it and slowly ran my hand through its whole length. It was nice sensation. Even though her dick was hard as a rock the skin was smoother than anything I ever touched. We continued kissing in and jerking off each other when she stopped and backed away from the kiss.

"That gives me an idea," she said reaching for the shelf. She took a bottle of shower oil and poured a generous amount into her palm. "Come here," she instructed as she took hold of both of our dicks and started jerking them next to each other. The sensation of her dick touching mine while she was moving her hand is really hard to describe. It was something out of this world. I reached down and put my hand next to hers so that we both had a hand 'working' on the situation. We were now moaning into the kisses as I felt myself getting close. I ran my free hand onto her back pulling her closer. Her moans were getting louder and I knew she was close as well.

I took smacked her left cheek and started caressing it. Then I felt her dick swell up and she let out a soft yet loud moan. She started cumming. The sensation of her cock pulsating next to mine was too much for me to bear and I started shooting thick ropes of cum all over her legs and crotch.

We continued kissing for a couple of more minutes before she broke our lips apart.

"That was hot! We should take care of our clothes."

"Speaking of which, what will I wear till my clothes are in the dryer?" I asked, realizing that I have no spare clothes with me.

"Nothing, I hope," said Sam with seductive look on her face.

She led me to her room after we put our clothes in the dryer. The place was really nice, with similar furniture as I saw in Emily's room. On her bed I saw sever pillows of different sizes.

"You are preparing for the annual pillow war or what?" I asked jokingly.

"No, I just like laying around them."

"Cool, they are nice. So, what shall we do till our clothes dry?"

"I have an idea," she said siting down onto her bed pulling me with her.

We immediately started kissing and making out rolling around in the bed between her pillows. She was right. They really felt nice to lay on. We took a break from kissing and were just laying facing each other fondling one another. Her hands started to wander downward on my stomach. She hesitantly took hold of my cock that was hard again.

"Is everything alright?" I asked as I saw some disbelief on her face.

"Yeah, it's just, I've never been with anybody. You know... sexually."

"You mean you are a virgin?"

"Yes, and your dick is huge! I'm not sure how I will ever be able to take it," she said with a sad expression on her face.

"You just don't worry about it Sammy. You don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with. I'm not the most experienced with women either. So, you tell me when you are ready and we will figure something out."

"Thanks, that was awfully sweet of you," replied Sam with relief on her face. "Now let us take care of this boner here, shall we?"

She started to give little kisses on my neck and upper body going lower and lower until she reached my hips. She started licking form my hip towards my penis. The sensation was driving me crazy. Then she continued to place little kisses all along the length of my shaft until she reached the tip. Gave it a loud smacking kiss then licked the underside of it and resumed to give little kisses downwards to the underside of my cock until she reached my balls. She started licking them taking them in her mouth and gently pulling them. Once she released them from her mouth, she quickly licked my shaft all along and wrapped her warm wet lips around my throbbing member.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she started to slowly move her head up and down on the length of my shaft. She moved insecure first, but then I guess my moans and panting encouraged her and soon she was already bobbing her head up and down with considerable pace. She clenched one hand around the base of my member and started fondling my balls with the other hand. I ran a hand through her hair feeling like I was in heaven.

I felt myself getting close as she gave a gentle pull to my balls while working my shaft with her wonderful mouth.

"Sam... I'm gonna cum!" I said as I tried my best not to blow my load yet. She didn't seem to care because she increased her pace and with it my pleasure.

"Ahhh fuck I'm cumming!" I blurted as I started to shoot my load into her mouth. Some of it started to flow out of her mouth running down along my cock. She quickly licked it up and sucked me clean.

She came up to me and we started kissing. It was strange feeling the slightly salty taste of my cum in her mouth but I didn't care.

"That was incredible!" I said still panting.

"Thanks, you have a really tasty dick," she laughed. "Don't hate me for this please but you should leave soon. Emily can be home any time and if she finds you still here.... she will tease me out of this world with it."

"Haha no problem, I wanted to get home in time anyway."

When I got into bed that night, my thoughts were still swirling around Sam. I felt like the happiest man in the universe and probably, I was.

12