Samantha's Cafe Mischief

Story Info
Samantha pursues a dumb Tinder date, using a fake identity.
2.2k words
4
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Café Mischief

It was early autumn; the air beckoned the usual chill of wind and the usual start of cuffing season. Dating apps filled with new users who were all looking for love or a simple good time. Samantha was something of both. Her profile was simple enough: a young girl named Kate, just looking for some fun.

Between the many dozens of matches that destroyed her notifications, a particular man rose to her attention. Michael was his name. He had a few cute pictures, one showing off a dog, another showing a gym workout that highlighted the defined muscles of his arms, but the real deal was his final picture. It was simple. A nice, well fitting brown cotton sweater fit against his chest as the sleeves seemed to guide the eyes to his hands. Not callused but worked, veins prominent from the back of his hands. His dress pants seemed to contrast the deep blue silk of his covered legs only against the paleness of his fingers.

What really worked, though, was that he was dumb. Samantha liked them dumb.

After a few messages, which went from coy flirting to arranging plans, she had him hooked. They would meet at Shelbrooke Café. It was a small little coffee shop secluded against the backdrop of an undeveloped plot of forest. That made it ideal for her.

She showed up early. Being able to go ahead and order lulled men into thinking they had the center stage, since she was 'so desperate to meet that she showed up before them.' Placing an order and returning to her chair against the far corner of the café, she smoothed out the red plaid skirt covering her upper thighs.

Right as the bell rang and Michael came in, her order was up.

"Order for Kate, a small black coffee? Kate, small black coffee?" announced a busy barista.

She walked towards the coffee after flashing Michael a smile. She felt his eyes trace up her leggings and up the back of her wool sweater. A warmth blossomed in her; a thrill began to radiate in her core.

As she sat back down, Michael flashed her another smile and spoke, "I can't believe you came early, that was really sweet of you, Kate."

Hook.

She smiled sweetly in return while grabbing a napkin off the table and placing it into her bag, "well I was just too excited, I'm glad we could meet."

There was a lull for a moment as she placed her palm against the side of the coffee cup, warming it. When her hand had leeched enough of the warmth, she touched the top of Michael's hand. Feeling the skin underneath her, she spoke, "I was worried I wouldn't be able to see you. You were such a charmer I was sure you'd be drowning in attention from others by now."

Michael's eyes lit up and the creases around his eyes crinkled. "I'd only want attention from a woman like you, Kate." His eyes trailed up her arm and traced across her neck, flowing downwards towards her chest.

Samantha feigned a blush, rubbing her thumb on his hand. "You certainly know how to make a lady feel noticed," she whispered.

Samantha's leg began to drift away from its crossed position, instead rubbing against Michael's leg, scouting out the feeling of his strong calves as they pressed against his pants. His broad chest seemed to lift for a moment. Then it fell again as her leg pulled away.

Michael briefly held his tongue, then said, "You're very charming yourself, Kate. You know how to make me feel noticed." She watched his mouth move and how he took slight pauses whenever she leaned toward him.

Line.

Samantha could feel her moves working on Michael. She leaned forward a little more, letting the loose sweater wool drop forward and give him a peak at her bare chest. It didn't matter whether she was small chested when his eyes could devour the peaks of her pale breasts before she leaned back and readjusted her purse.

Watching his eyes slowly move back up to her face as she smiled, she said, "You know Michael, coffee is so nice but it always makes me awfully hot. Don't you agree?"

Michael swallowed and his body seemed to shake for a moment hungrily. "Yeah, I uh, um I think that we should"-- his eyes darted between the chest he was just leering at and the window to his right--"I think it would be a great idea to walk it off outside."

"Yeah? Would you like to take me outside, Michael?"

The comment seemed to make his chest inflate again. Letting him draw his own conclusions from it only led to more satisfaction for her.

He licked his lips and looked at her. "Yes, I think I would." Standing up and enveloping her hand in his, he led her outside the café. The bell rang as the door closed from their exit, but to Samantha all it signalled was success.

Sinker.

Trailing behind the café, the couple moved onto the path that led into a small forest. It wasn't particularly dense but if you kept quite and didn't move the bushes too much, there would be plenty of room for an entertaining tryst.

Samantha followed Michael up the dirt path, smelling the trees and watching his jeans move forward. His ass was firm against the seams. She smiled, jogging up in to be right behind him and wrapped her arm around him. Michael came to a stand still. They were far enough into the bushes that they could duck down and not be seen by any regular passers-by.

She snaked her hand across his chest while she stood behind his back, breathing up hotly at his neck. Samantha hummed against his rigid back. His breathing slowed down and picked up when her hand began to move down his shirt. Right as her palm pressed flat against his lower stomach and the tips of her fingers poked against the top of his pants, she spoke. "Can you be a good boy for me, Michael? I'd like you to keep your eyes closed until I say so. Can you do that for me, baby?"

He shivered. His breath caught. Michael struggled to respond.

"Hmm, baby? I need your answer. I like good boys who can answer me," Samantha pressed as her hand slowly rubbed against the buckle of his belt holding his pants up.

Michael swallowed like he did in the café. "Yes. I can do that for you."

After hearing his response, she smiled. Everything was coming right together, and Michael was making her just so proud.

"Good boy, let me treat you."

As he caught his breath again, Samantha slowly undid his buckle with one hand. She pressed her chest against his back and took her other hand, starting from behind touching his ass to moving underneath his legs and then cupping his bulge. She could feel his cock stiffen against the grip of her hand.

Pulling her hands away, Samantha trailed back to his ass in those jeans. She stroked her hands up from calves and to the back pockets, feeling the bulge of his wallet. She smiled again. Bingo.

While one hand began to pull down his pants from the top, her other hand reached into the back pocket and pulled out his wallet, sticking it straight into her purse she kept beside her.

Moving from her purse to his pants, she pulled them down to his ankles. Leaving his lower half in just dark, tight-fitting briefs. Samantha moved around Michael, now standing in front of him. She leaned forward again and kissed him on the cheek before whispering, "I'm going to touch you now, Michael. Can you be a good boy and keep quite for me?"

He nodded.

As his head shook, she crouched down and looked at his briefs. His cock pressed against the fabric while twitching to get out. Samantha moved one hand up his muscular thigh and grabbed his covered cock. As it grew harder against her touch, she glided her palm up and down its length, feeling every inch of it in her hand.

"Oh good boy, you're so excited for me, let's get this off now," she murmured while leading her hand up to the band of his briefs. Pulling down, his cock resisted the downwards pull of the fabric, slapping against his abdomen as she finished pulling his underwear down.

Samantha drew closer to his hard length, breathing against it while it twitched against her palm. She began to rub the tip of his cock slowly. He groaned quietly and she moved her palm to wrap against his length. As she held it, she began to stroke his cock.

Looking up at Michael, with his eyes pressed closed firmly, she smiled and licked the head of his cock. She tasted his precum, salty against her tongue. Samantha then pushed his cock further into her mouth, letting him fill her up and press into her throat. She pulled back and picked up her pace on stroking his cock.

His cock filled her hand completely and she almost wondered how she fit him in her mouth before resuming her hot breath against the tip of his cock. More precum leaked from the top of it now, dripping slowly down onto her pale hand and leaving her to lick up his length to prevent a mess.

"Oh, look who's excited for me? What a good boy. I like it when you show enthusiasm, baby." While one hand stroked up and down his length and another fondled his balls, she placed her mouth against his cock again. Michael twitched, feeling the wetness of her tongue circle the tip of his cock, and groaned as her lips parted against his cock.

She bobbed her head against his cock, letting his length hit the back of her throat and drip precum against her tongue. His breathing began to pick up.

She took her mouth off for a moment and jerked his cock faster, it seemed to beg for release against her palm. Samantha looked up at Michael as her hands worked faster on him. "Are you gonna cum for me, baby? Can you cum in my mouth? Fill it up like a good boy for me."

He nodded hard and his breathing hitched again and then again in succession. Her mouth took his cock and her tongue trailed from the base to the tip of his dick, moving faster as his knees began to buckle.

While Michael had readily held himself quiet against her work on his cock, he let out a long, quiet moan when the pressure in his cock began to reach its high point.

Samantha took note of his ragged breathing and throaty moan, jerking him faster against her lips and sucking the tip off. Right as she took him in her mouth again, she felt Michael stiffen and utter a groan. His cum shot into her mouth as she swallowed his load. He had filled her mouth like she asked.

When his cock began to soften and finally finished spurting, she pulled away to look at him. She made sure his eyes didn't open yet.

"Now remember baby, I didn't say you could open them yet, right?"

Michael nodded and whimpered, "Of course, Kate. I do want to touch you too though."

His generosity made her smile, his wallet in her purse was a bonus. She stood up again and whispered into his ear, "oh you can in one second baby, I'm just going to undress slowly in front of you while you keep your eyes closed, right?"

While Michael's cock had softened just a moment earlier, it began to hitch up again. He smiled. "Of course, I'll be patient."

Samantha smiled. Wiping her mouth with the napkin from the café, she stepped back from Michael and watched her feet. While he stood there waiting patiently, she began to walk behind him quietly while clutching her purse and then moved back down the path, first moving carefully and slowly to not arouse his suspicion and then, when she was out of ear shot, booking it out to the front of the café.

When she ran past the front sign, she saw the bus shelter in front of it that delivered her to her date early. Right when she stepped foot onto the sidewalk by the shelter, the bus swung by, picking her up and letting her sit down, her purse a little heavier with the rewards of her admirable work.

Sure, Michael would stand there for a few more moments, she thought, but he'll get moving soon enough.

As the bus turned the corner of the street and began down a new road, she looked through the wallet she had grabbed off him. Looking through, she found some cash and a few gift cards left unused. She smiled and made a note to fix that when she got off the bus.

Finally slumping against her seat, Samantha leaned back and pulled out her phone. She pulled up Tinder, unmatched Michael, and deleted her account. She then created another account, this time under the name Bella.

Kate was a fun name to use, but Bella--that name exuded a girl who begged to be fucked. Samantha grinned.

It was time for another hook to go out and catch some bait.