Samarth & Parul Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LubedUp
LubedUp
32 Followers

"Because someone else was kissing me here an hour ago."

That's all he needed to hear. He grabbed my face and sucked my lips so hard I almost ran out of breath. A gentle push and I was down on the bed. Sammy came on top of me.

"So my gf was being naughty with someone else huh?"

"Yes I was. Are you going to do something about it?"

"You bet I am." He pulled me closer to himself and spat on his cock. He covered his cockhead with it and put it over my vagina lips.

"Put it in what are you doing?" Sammy was up to his games again and I just wanted him inside of me.

"Are you going to take it forward?" I know what he wanted to hear and said it exactly how he wanted.

"You better put it in or I'll fuck Sajid. Which I will anyways."

And with that he gave a jerk and penetrated me completely. He started humping me and it felt so good. Sammy had a nice cock of 7 inches. But more importantly he knew how to fuck. Over the years, he had only gotten better. And it felt nice to be stuffed by him. His musky smell, that vein on his forehead that shows when he pumps me.

He brought his face to mine and kissed me on the lips. He kept going in and out and now he built a nice pace. I moaned into his mouth as we kept our tongue battle on. I put my arms on his back and tried to match his pace by jerking forward. It did the trick as my built orgasm released, and I rolled my eyes over. I held him by neck and that slowed down his momentum, probably as he couldn't breathe anymore.

"Parul, I'm getting choked."

"No you're not."

I squeezed my arms tighter as my orgasms kept on hitting me. Sammy pulled out from me and I opened my eyes. His face was getting red. A smile crossed my lips.

"Okay you lie I down I want to ride you."

I let his neck go and nuzzled into my neck, giving a soft bite on it. He cupped my breasts and pecked on each of them.

I got on top of him, positioned myself on his cock and squatted on it. I kept going up and down on him, and held his face in my hands. With my juggling breasts, me dancing on his cock, and my hair falling on his face, he maintained eye contact with me. He must have figured it out that his little experiment went well, and that I haven't gotten this horny in a long time. I laid on his chest, twisting my lower half to keep that dick moving.

"Let me help me you now."

Saying this, he grabbed my ass cheeks and lifted his legs up, and started fucking me in a furious pace. It felt like a fast moving piston, and my second orgasm hit me. I sucked his neck long and hard, and it left a visible red mark. He spanked me hard and doubled up on his pace.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Samarth beta, you in there?...

LubedUp
LubedUp
32 Followers
12