SAMBA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that she was in need of the bathroom, she had gone by her son's room, knocking on the open door. Mark was inside, sat at his desk working on his laptop. He turned his head towards his mom.

"What is it, Mom?" Mark asked, hoping she was about to suggest some bonding time.

"I...I need...I need the bathroom. Would you come?" Mandy stammered, not knowing the appropriate words.

Her cheeks burned as she made the request. Mark scarcely noticed, banging hard against his desk in his haste to rise.

Her son followed her as if in a trance. Once inside the bathroom together, Mandy locked the door. Dan had gone out, but it was possible that he could return at any time.

Standing by the toilet, Mandy pulled down her skirt and panties. Turning her back to Mark, she bent at the waist.

"My plug..." Mandy whispered, though there was nobody who would hear but the two of them.

Mark pulled his mom's firm cheeks apart and took a hold of the plug that glittered between them. Mark pulled, watching in fascination as his mom's pink ring stretched around the circumference of the steel emerging from her butthole. Once the bulb popped free, he was pleased to see that her anus closed more slowly than it had in previous months. The lush deep red of the first half-inch of her anal canal gave way to black before the hole sealed itself once more.

"Mom! The plug, it's really working!" Mark said in astonishment.

"I'm glad it is, Mark. I do it for you!"

Mandy now turned and sat on the seat. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the reason for her needing the bathroom. Mark put the plug aside and knelt at her feet, taking her hands in his.

For a minute nothing was heard except for Mandy's deep breathing. She swallowed nervously and shifted on the seat.

"What's wrong, Mom? Is it not coming?" Mark asked with concern.

"It's difficult, with you here. And it feels weird to be doing this," Mandy replied. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all."

"No, Mom. It's what we both need. This can be one of our special moments together."

Mark let go of her hands. Moving closer he put one hand gently on the curve of her hips, and the other behind her, stroking her lower back. He leaned towards her averted face, kissing her on the cheek.

"You are hotter and sexier than any other woman, Mom," Mark spoke with breathless anticipation. Mark's hand massaged her down to the tailbone, while the other squeezed the slight mommy fat on her hips.

Mandy found the contact with her son soothing while she huffed and puffed. Her body tensed for several seconds, then relaxed. She tensed again and with relief discharged her load with a splash. Mark held her throughout.

"Oh...Mark..." Mandy murmured as her anus slowly closed up once again.

"I Love you, Mom," Mark now whispered himself.

Mandy felt the totality of his love and adoration. Who else would be with her at such a time and utter those words after? Nevertheless, the circumstances still confused her. Why had she allowed it? What would her son think of her now?

Mandy opened her eyes and looked into the face of her young man. There was no trace of disgust, only worship for his maternal goddess.

"I thought that maybe you preferred Mrs Nielsen to me," said Mandy, disclosing a fear that had lingered at the back of her mind for some time now.

"No, Mom. She's super-hot, and I like being with her. But it's more like a girlfriend thing. She's not you! You're my only mom! Only we can have moments like this together!"

This frank admission from her son startled Mandy. She had begun to think that she was just another body to her boy. Somewhere to ease his teenage urges. Mandy leaned towards Mark with open lips. Her son instantly read her intention, bringing their mouths together with tongues extended.

They pair kissed for minute, like they had that first time at the academy. Mandy, groaned deep in her chest as they kissed, with a mixture of happiness, relief and desire. Her empty anus tingled as she gave serious thought to offering it right there and then.

Their passion was interrupted by a noise from downstairs. Mandy quickly broke off the kiss, suddenly alert.

"Quick! Your dad is back!" she whispered fearfully.

Mark leapt to his feet, Mandy noticing the tent in her son's pants. Her son moved awkwardly as he dashed for the door and out into the corridor, swinging the bathroom door shut behind him.

Her heart thudded in her chest as Mandy finished up in the bathroom. Too many emotions to process were competing for attention in her head at once. What had just happened was not anything they had been taught at the academy. And yet, was it not a son and mother bonding session?

The circumstances had been unusual, but she had discerned a real feeling of gratitude from her son. And, however briefly, they had made out like it was their first time once again! No matter what had gone on between them since, Mandy had not forgotten those precious minutes on the couch that first night at the academy, when their mom and son love had been renewed and taken to the next level.

*****

Mandy was reverie was broken by the arrival of her best friend, Claire.

"Hey, Mandy. How are you?" said Claire, taking a seat beside her friend.

"It's been a wild time, Claire!" Mandy replied with a wry smile.

"Oh? I'm all ears!"

Mandy took a long sip of her coffee and proceeded to fill in her friend on everything that had happened since their night out with Jess nearly two weeks ago.

"So, Mark hasn't fucked your ass since? How's he holding up?"

"He's been very good actually. I'm proud of him. Hand-jobs and blow-jobs have been keeping him happy so far. It's nice sometimes just to watch his face as he's coming! I can work him to the brink and then leave him there a bit, only to start over! I don't even mind that his sperm gets everywhere. It's kind of exciting to see him shoot uncontrollably all due to his mom's hard work!"

"Yeah, their faces are so damn cute when they shoot!" laughed Claire.

"It's the little things like that that bring us all closer together. Things that we should have known to do before. The world has been forcing us moms to go against our instincts. It's natural to nurture them and make our boys feel good. Thank God for Dr Dearlove and the academy," said Mandy.

"Yeah, I'm loving that sense of renewed purpose in my life. Before, well, it was like a steady downward path to old age. It's beautiful knowing that a mom's job never stops. In fact, it's really only getting going when the boys are in their teens."

"It's so good to be making a difference in their lives. Thanks, Claire, for getting me on-board with SAMBA. It's been good for the whole family. Mark is back on track again with his life and happier than ever. Dan is less stressed and able to concentrate on his work."

"I'm glad I've helped in my small way. Perhaps you could return the favor?"

"Oh?"

"Jim and I have to go away for up to a week. Jim's parents are ill and we need to deal with matters over there. Scott has a lot on here so we can't take him with us."

"No problem, we have a spare room Scott can use."

"Thanks. There's one other thing. I don't like to ask but...Scott is used to his daily blow-job and he kind of needs that to function...would you?"

Mandy thought it over. She did owe Claire one, and who else could Claire ask who could manage Scott's special need? Jess was a single mom with twins so that was out of the questions. Mark couldn't complain as she had already gotten Chrissy to come see him for similar reasons. Lastly, she was used to making the bonding activities work around the presence of her husband, so it wouldn't be that difficult to include one extra boy in her daily routine.

"How will Scott feel about it?" Mandy asked, her mind just about made up.

"He thinks you're hot," laughed Claire. "So, I think he'll be agreeable. And I think it will do him good to see what it can be like with another mom."

"Then I'd be delighted. I haven't seen much of Scott in the last few years so it will be nice."

"You're a life-saver, Mandy! I know Scott's going to enjoy being with you too. Can I send him over to your place the day after tomorrow? Say, about five or six in the evening?"

*****

Scott had arrived early that evening. When she greeted her friend's son at the door, he was perfectly polite and well behaved, though clearly his grin and the sparkle in his eyes indicated he was entertaining some very dirty thoughts about the hot mom who welcomed him into her home. Scott brought his few things in from his car and Mandy led him upstairs to show him his room.

"Here we are, Scott. It's not huge but it's only for a week. Dan turned the other guest room into an office so we don't have as much space as we used to. The bathroom is just next door," Mandy said, pointing back out into the hallway.

"It'll be fine. Thanks, Mrs Wheeler," said Scott, not really paying much attention. Instead, he was focused on Mandy's curvaceous figure in her casual attire of clinging black Lycra leggings and gray sleeveless gym top. He swore when she answered the door he could spot a hint of camel-toe under the dark material. Her usually loose long glossy hair was tied back in a pony-tail, drawing attention to her soft feminine features. He could not help but stare at her pretty lips as he imagined what they could do.

To Scott's Mrs Wheeler looked nearly ten years younger than her actual age, with only the faintest of lines appearing around her eyes and mouth. She glowed with a youthful energy, very much like his own mom had in the year or so she had been swallowing his cum. If anything, Mrs Wheeler was hotter now than he ever remembered seeing her. In spite of the stress caused by the first time apart from his mom since starting SAMBA, Scott knew that this had the potential to be an amazing week.

Mandy ducked briefly out into the hallway to check that neither Mark or her husband were about, then approached Scott. The usually confident mother felt her heart beat faster with the novelty of this new situation and the thought of what lay ahead. She bit her lip shyly and looked down.

"Don't worry about a thing, Scott. Your mom has told me what you like and I'm going to take very good care of you," Mandy said huskily.

Unable to resist, Mandy reached out and cupped the boy's crotch, rubbing him gently for a moment through his jeans.

Scott's penis responded immediately, but before things got out of hand Mandy stopped, knowing that this was something better saved for later. She looked up and saw the disappointment on Scott's face.

"I need to get started on tonight's dinner. I'll carry on with you later, after you've gone to bed, so stay awake!" Mandy said in a hushed tone.

It turned out to be good timing as at that moment, Mark appeared from his room, investigating the voices he had heard. Mark was well aware of how his own mom was to take care of the other boy this week as she had already discussed the matter with him, but that didn't mean she wanted to be caught in the act as that would feel too much like rubbing it in Mark's face.

Mark had accepted the need for Scott's presence and what it would entail with relatively good grace, his main concern being that it might somehow interfere with his own bonding sessions. Mandy had told him not to worry, as she would tend to their guest at night, while Mark could continue to slip into her bed in the morning after her husband had left the house. Still, it hadn't stopped Mark from preying on his mom's guilt by asking about another meet up with Chrissy Nielsen.

Mark and Scott, although not close friends because of a small age gap still knew each other well enough and spent the rest of the night before bed hanging out together and playing video games. Mandy was content never to have had a daughter as she found boys so much easier to please and entertain. Had it been a girl she had ended up looking after then she would have felt obliged to be more involved, without any of the pleasurable benefits. Mandy had come to the conclusion that she was simply wired to make boys happy and that was all the fulfilment that she needed in her life as a woman.

*****

It was just after midnight and Mandy was sure that Dan was asleep. He nearly always turned in early as he worked long hours and was also the first one to rise in the house. Once asleep, Mandy's husband would rarely stir until the morning.

Slipping out of bed she put on her satin nightgown and crept out of her bedroom. The spare room was down the corridor at the back of the house. She paused briefly outside of Marks room, but she heard nothing and it was safe to assume that he also was asleep.

Mandy didn't bother knocking as she was sure she was expected. Sure enough, when she entered the room Scott was sat up in the single bed watching videos on his phone. Mandy shut the door and went over to the boy.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting Scott. I had to be sure that Mr Wheeler was asleep," said Mandy quietly.

Scott gulped nervously. He had been waiting impatiently, but now she was finally here it was all very real. He was going to get his hands on another beautiful woman other than his mom and make her swallow his seed. He wondered for a moment if Mrs Wheeler would refuse. Initially his own mom had spat him out after he came, but after being rebuked a number of times, she had let it slide down her throat with a grimace. Nowadays, his mother sucked it all down without complaint and Scott was happier than ever.

Besides the first time with his own mom, tonight was probably the most significant event in his young life. Scott couldn't think of any other mom he would rather be with right now.

"Thanks, Mrs Wheeler. It's nice of you to be doing this for mom and me."

"It's a pleasure, Scott. Shall I squeeze in there with you?" said Mandy, indicating the small bed.

With shaky hands, Scott pulled back the covers and moved aside as much as he was able to in the cramped space. Mandy slid into bed with the boy, who was already naked, no doubt in eager preparation for the mom who would give him this experience of sex with another woman.

It was weird for Scott to now be pressed up against the satin clad curves of this friend of his mothers. He had known her for years but never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that they would ever be together like this.

Scott trembled, not knowing where to look. Mrs Wheelers kind brown eyes had the same look of motherly love that he was used to from his own mom. The pink nightgown revealed two full and round tanned breasts. The stiff nipples poked quite clearly from underneath the smooth material.

"Don't be worried, Scott. Just imagine it's your mom here instead of me. Do you remember the very first class you had with your mom at SAMBA? The time on the couch together?"

Scott nodded.

"Why don't we start out like that. Here, put your hand on my waist."

Mandy took hold of the boy's hand and brough it to rest on the curve of her mature, wide hips. Scott felt her warmth through the thin satin and the first stirrings of his cock.

"There, that's nice, isn't it?" said Mandy, making sure the boy could feel the whole of her body pressed against his. She noted his eyes sweep down from her décolletage to her cleavage. Lying on her side like this her boobs were pressed firmly together, a sure-fire target for any male to zoom in on.

Scott was breathing deeply, his hand gently pinching her waist before gliding over her hips, down her thigh, then back again.

Mandy leaned in and parted her lips. Scott froze for a moment, then he responded in kind, with mouth open to receive her tongue. Scott's memories of making out with his mom came flooding back. This was the same and yet different. This was sexy Mrs Wheeler who was kissing him so ardently. He wished that he and his own mom still did this.

Scott's heart beat rapidly with excitement as this mother figure kissed him with the same love and attention as she would her own son. His cock grew steadily all the while until it stood out like a horn from between his thighs.

Mandy's hand snaked down between them a grasped the boy's balls. Scott broke the kiss, startled to feel the touch of another woman on his genitals.

"Mrs Wheeler!" Scott exclaimed as a faint tremor ran through his body.

"You like that?" asked Mandy as she rolled the young man's super soft ball-sack in her hand.

Scott nodded, stretching out and spreading his legs as much as he was able in the limited space they shared.

"Mark loves that too. I think all you boys must like it when a mom handles your balls. And to think you've all had to wait so many years for us to wake up to your needs. I'm glad that they made such a point of it at SAMBA. I always think Mark comes much harder if I've given his balls some attention first. Are you the same, Scott?"

"Oh yes, Mrs Wheeler! It's even better if you kiss them."

Mandy smiled to herself. Scott was so much like Mark. Serious and almost as handsome, but yearning for the physical love of a mature woman like herself. Yes, she thought, if she were to kiss those balls (and more) then all his problems would go away and the boy would then be able to sleep soundly for the night. Being a mother and having the power to bring such joy was a privilege. Doing this for her friend's son made her feel part of an elite club of blessed women; women who had rediscovered their true calling and purpose at the midpoint of their lives.

The brief but intense education at SAMBA had unlocked a reservoir of emotions that Mandy had unwittingly supressed for many years. It wasn't simply a desire to care for her own flesh and blood, but that of other young men who were close to her and at the same stage in life, with the same issues and worries. It seemed only right that she used all the natural gifts that nature had bestowed upon her to help ease their journey into manhood. While Mark would remain her priority, she knew that she would always be fully supportive of her fellow mothers should they need her. As a collective they were stronger than a single mom by herself.

"Don't worry, Scott, your mom told me exactly how you like to come!"

Mandy sat up, removing her nightgown and throwing it to the floor. Scott could not help gasping with awe at Mrs Wheeler's naked beauty. His own mom was hot, but this dark goddess was on another level. Her full figure swelled out to perfection in both the front and rear, neither too excess, but as the ultimate feminine ideal. The rounded breasts were a little larger than his own mom's but with no sag; rather, a gentle sweep up to her prominent nipples.

"Lie back and I'll get on top," said Mandy.

As Scott did so, Mandy swung her leg over him so that her cunt was above his face and his penis pointed directly at mouth.

"Mrs Wheeler, you shave!" said Scott excitedly as he brought a hand up and ran his fingertips down her smooth vulva.

"Doesn't your mom?" Mandy asked.

"No, after we came back from SAMBA dad didn't like it that way and made mom grow it back. I didn't like it so much that way so I'd rather mom just suck me. Wow, you really do look amazing, Mrs Wheeler!"

By way of thanks, Mandy leant forward over the boy's stiff cock and as had been requested, kissed Scott's balls. And as she moved, Scott was also treated to a view of her ass and the glint of metal and crystal between her cheeks.

"Wow! Can I touch it?" Scott asked, once more surprised, but before Mandy even had a chance to answer, he boy had the base of her anal-plug between his fingers, gently tugging and twisting it about. He thought how much he would love to have a toy like this to play with while his mother sucked him.

"Is that for Mark?" Scott asked.

"Yes. It'll make things easier for him and I," replied Mandy.

"You mean him fucking your ass? Does he do that a lot?"