SAMBA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'd like to. Now, lets concentrate on what you like, eh?"

Mandy kissed the boy's balls a few more times, briefly taking one in her mouth, sucking hard and pulling it out with a pop.

"Argh, fuuucckk," groaned Scott throatily.

"You've got such nice balls, Scott," Mandy declared. Big and firm, they made a pleasant mouthful. Mandy was already in love with them and the reaction she got as she gave them the very best kind of motherly love.

Mandy moved back so that once again she faced the end of his cock, while her cunt almost rested on Scott's mouth. The boy's penis was neither a fat as Steve's or as long as Marks. Completely average, but likely just as needy as any teens. Straight as an arrow, it was clean but at such close proximity Mandy could detect a faint male musk.

Extending her tongue, Mandy tickled the very tip of Scott's dick with her velvet tongue. The shaft and head throbbed in response. In spite of this visit to the guest room being merely about helping out a dear friend for the next few days, Mandy felt her pussy come alive. She knew her clit and labia we becoming engorged as she spread herself just an inch from Scott's lips.

This is about him, not you, Mandy scolded herself. What the boy didn't need was a mom getting distracted by her own feelings. Besides, it was better not to get too emotionally attached to another mother's boy. She had a task to perform, it was late and time was short. And with that in mind, she licked her lips and engulfed Scott's prick in her wet and warm mommy mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Scott moaned deep in his chest. Not only had the physical stimulation got to him, but being so close to Mrs Wheeler's vagina while he toyed with the plug in her ass was something he was not used to. It was total sensory overload.

Mandy sucked and began the back-and-forth motion of her lips along the length of his shaft. All the while her tongue worked the head of his dick in the way she knew drove boys wild.

Scott loved it but he was also used to daily oral sex with his own mom and had become habituated to his own way of getting pleasure. While Mandy bobbed, Scott started to work his hips. At first it was just small movements, but gradually even as Mandy adjusted, he began to thrust more.

Several times he went too deep for Mandy, making her back off with a start. She spat his dick out and gasped.

"Go easy there, honey! I gotta breathe!" said Mandy breathlessly.

"That's how I do it with mom. She's fine with it," replied Scott.

"I'll do my best," said Mandy and she popped the swollen prick back inside her mouth.

What Scott wanted and needed was to feel loving lips on the root of his cock as he ploughed as deep as he could into the soft, tight tissue of a throat. Bringing one arm up around Mrs Wheeler's waist and the other around her ass in strong embrace, Scott then dug in with his heels on the mattress.

Clinging to Mandy's delightful mommy curves and with a face full of cunt and butt-plug, Scott began to fuck her face.

Never had Mandy experienced anything like it. When she gave Dan or Mark a blowjob, they would enjoy it passively while she sucked them. This time she was the passive participant, held tightly in place by her best friend's son while he humped up into the depths of her throat.

* SCHLUCK SCHLUCK SCHLUCK *

The sounds of their fast-paced oral love-making filled the room, as the head of Scott's cock bounced off Mandy's soft palate and jabbed at her tonsils as he tried to force it to the back of her throat.

Scott had been gazing upwards and noticed that every time he struck the soft depths of Mrs Wheelers throat, her anus would clench tightly around the plug in her ass, sucking it in so that the base was flush against her. It was one of the hottest sights that he had ever seen. He recalled fucking his own mom's ass at SAMBA. Perhaps that was something he should revisit some time, Scott thought to himself.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Scott cried happily.

The small bed squeaked in time with the boy's brisk upward thrusts. Thick saliva escaped Mandy's lips, pooling on Scott's firm abdomen. Mandy just about managed to breathe through her nose while the boy pumped, though still with difficulty, for a constant trickle of spit also went down her throat.

For all her lack of experience in being face-fucked by a boy, Mandy knew that she must be providing adequate satisfaction, for Scott held her in such a very tight embrace while constantly moaning in pleasure. But while it was even more challenging than a furious ass-fuck from Steve or her son, she certainly didn't want to let Claire down in any way. If her friend could do it, then so could she.

It had all happened in only a minute or two, even if for Mandy it seemed much longer. Even as her eyes were watering, the head of the dick stretching out her throat flared and she knew that Scott's orgasm was imminent. She tried her best to pull back so that she wouldn't choke when he came.

And come he did. One mighty twitch and a deluge of hot, salty semen blasted into her throat. Never in her life had she known such a quantity. It was hard to believe that Claire drained her boy each and every day, yet he still ejaculated in such profusion. She almost envied her friend having such ready access to so much delicious teen cum. Mandy loved to get fucked, but equally she loved to make a cock twitch powerfully in her mouth and watch the reaction she got - it made her feel very special, for being a selfless mom she preferred giving pleasure over receiving it.

Mandy let Scott's throbbing dick slip from her mouth as she gulped down his plentiful deposit of boy sperm. She coughed, then gasped, desperate for air to fill her lungs. Long strands of saliva still connected her lips to Scott's wet cock.

"Ahhhhh fuck, Mrs Wheeler, that was good," said Scott as he released the mom from his tight grip. His fingers had left white marks on the tanned skin of her waist and butt, where he had dug in to secure her during the throat fuck. His own mom was often left with bruises on her pale skin due to his strong hands.

Mandy leaned forward and kissed the boy's balls once more, before sitting up and wiping her face.

"Wow, Scott. I'm impressed that your mom can do that for you every day. I can tell she loves you very much," said Mandy.

"Yeah, I guess. I just wish she hadn't given in to dad about not shaving," Scott replied.

"It's hard to please two men in your life. I know. Is that why you stopped using your mom's vagina?"

"Kind of. We you come back tomorrow night can I have another good look at your pussy? It's very pretty."

"Of course, you can. And maybe I can speak to your mom for you about that bush of hers sometime," said Mandy with a cough, as she rubbed at her tender throat. "I best get back to Mr Wheeler. Goodnight, Scott."

Mandy got out of the bed and retrieved her nightgown from the floor. Turning a final time to Scott who lay now with closed eyes, she pulled the covers over him and kissed his brow. The boy yawned.

"Goodnight, Mrs Wheeler," Scott said sleepily.

Mandy returned to her own bed, with the taste of Scott still fresh on her lips. That night she dreamed of sucking a succession long, stiff pricks which supplied an unceasing flow of hot, thick teen cum, which she guzzled with gusto.

*****

The morning started after Dan had gone out to work, with the arrival in her bed of her own son. Time was short, so she jerked him off until with a cry of delight he sprayed her face and tits with his fresh, hot sperm. Once he had gone, Mandy found every drop and scooped the still warm cum into her mouth with her fingers. On the way to the shower, she checked herself out in the mirror only to notice she had missed a stray strand in her hair.

As she washed and got ready that morning, Mandy hummed and sang to herself, loving the new lease of life she'd been given since going to the academy with her son. Even differences and petty squabbles with her husband seemed unimportant now and the new Mandy had found she could cope easily with any difficulty that life threw at her.

Her old life as a simple housewife had been dreary and dull, but she now had things to look forward to with every new day and a renewed sense of purpose. Having Scott around had only added to her happiness and self-worth. Mandy even wished that she'd been blessed with twin boys like Jess, becoming quite aroused as she day-dreamed about being woken early in the morning by a pair of horny boys and all the wonderful things that they could do together.

That night Mandy once again waited for Dan to fall asleep before creeping onto the guest room.

Scott had dozed off, but the presence of a hot, curvy mom in the narrow bed soon woke him up. At first, he was simply happy to feel Mandy up, being particularly fond of her boobs, pressing them together and rubbing her nipples through the satin with his thumbs.

"Can I look at that pussy of yours, Mrs Wheeler," asked Scott after a few minutes playing with her.

"Of course," replied Mandy.

She took off the nightgown and putting the pillows up against the headboard leant back, spreading her thighs at a wide angle, while resting her hands on her knees. Scott knelt before her and peered at Mandy's bald and open cunt.

"I love how it looks without any hair," Scott remarked, his eyes darting about as he took it all in.

Mandy was observing the boy's face and once again was struck by the similarities with Mark; so serious and innocent looking, yet so at odds with what must be going on in their heads. She felt proud to be expanding the boy's knowledge about female anatomy

Scott reached out, gently stroking Mandy's labia, tracing the outline of her pussy with the tips of his fingers. Mandy sighed, yet felt a little guilty that she was so wide open and wet for the boy. It's all for his education and personal development, she reminded herself.

Seemingly satisfied with her outer lips, Scott then stroked each pouting inner lip, loving how delicate they were. He then found her hooded clit, which he brushed, hardly touching it at all.

"Oh, Scott," Mandy exhaled deeply. "That's so nice."

Mandy looked between the boy's legs and saw that as he was pleasuring her pussy, his cock was beginning to rise. In no time at all he was fully erect, his balls hanging low beneath him.

"Scott, would you like to make love to me?"

"I'm not sure..."

"I know you've not done it much in a while. I promise you'll like it."

Mandy started to slide back down the bed, keep her thighs well open. Scott made way for her, speechless as if hypnotized. She took the boy's hand's and slowly pulled him down on top of her.

"You haven't forgotten what to do?" Mandy whispered.

Scott shook his head. Shifting his hips, he searched around for her entrance while the mature mom wrapped her arms about him. A few prods and the highly sensitive head of his penis found the wet hole it was seeking. Both mom and boy moved together, sheathing his cock in one smooth motion.

"Uh, fuck, oh fuck," Scott moaned as he sunk deep into his mom's hot friend.

"You see, it doesn't always have to be mouths," said Mandy.

Scott pulled back and slid inside Mrs Wheeler wet cunt again. It felt much better than he remembered.

"We will have to be careful not to make too much noise," warned Mandy.

Scott hooked his arms around Mandy's shoulders, and sure that he had a good grip, began to fuck her. Just as the night before, the small bedframe squeaked with the movement of two bodies on it. In the dead of night, the sound it made seemed far louder than it really was. Several times, Mandy had to lock her thighs about the boy to hinder his movement while trying to shush him.

"We don't want to wake Mark or my husband," said Mandy as she interrupted Scott's thrusts.

Soon, even Mandy was too much overcome with passion to care. The erotic combination of being fucked by her best friend's son, in this small bed with a plug up her ass drove her mad with desire. Her orgasm hit like a thunderbolt, her cunt muscles rippling on the pumping dick, while her anus spasmed on the neck of the plug.

"Oh! Oh, my ass!" Mandy hissed through clenched teeth as she arched her back. More than anything, her climax was driven by her delicate sphincter and rectum as they worked in a series of powerful contractions, though without effect, to expel the plug.

Scott himself could no longer hold back and he shot his usual heavy load deep into the very receptive cunt of Mrs Wheeler. As his orgasm trailed off, the boy pressed himself hard against her pubic mound, grinding himself on her body.

Scott thought that he must be in heaven. This grown woman whom he had admired for years as the best looking of his mom's friends, had for the time being taken on the daily task of emptying his balls for him. He was struck at how amazing moms could be, once they'd had the proper instruction from the SAMBA academy.

"You're so beautiful, Mrs Wheeler. I didn't know how I was going to cope when mom told me she was going away. I just knew it would be hell. Without our bonding activities I don't know what I'd do..." gushed Scott.

"Thank you, Scott. I was more than happy to help. Your mom was never going to forget your needs. And while you are here in my home, neither will I!"

"I wish you could stay here with me tonight. I'd fuck you again!"

"I can't, Scott. It's too risky, Mr Wheeler wouldn't understand the importance of what we're doing. Men of his age have already forgotten that sex is the most important and essential thing in a teen boy's life. And, I need to get a good night's sleep so I can come back and help you tomorrow night. Time to let me up!"

Scott was about to complain but calculated it was better to stay on the right side of this hot housewife. He pulled out of Mandy, with half his load following his cock, dribbling down over the butt-plug and onto the sheets below.

*****

The next day, Mandy felt a little guilty as by the agreement with Claire she was only meant to be taking care of Scott orally. She dithered all morning before eventually getting out her phone and texting Claire:

VERY SORRY THINGS WENT FURTHER THAN PLANNED WITH SCOTT

Minutes later her phone pinged with a response:

WHY WHATS WRONG?

Mandy typed back:

GOT OUT OF HAND. LET HIM IN MY PUSSY LAST NIGHT

IS THAT ALL?! DON'T WORRY. I'D GIVEN UP ON HIM. HE'S IN YOUR HOME YOU CHOOSE THE BONDING ACTIVITIES

THANKS CLAIRE. HE'S VERY SWEET.

YOU ENJOY YOURSELVES. TALK SOON.

Mandy put her phone away with immense relief. Going further than oral with Claire's son had somehow felt like cheating, or making Scott cheat. She only knew how she would feel if it was Mark. It had been okay him being with Chrissy those couple of times a she felt Chrissy and her had developed an unbreakable friendship together at SAMBA. In fact, she knew Mark would want to fuck Chrissy again before long. Despite the strong mother and son love that they shared, she recognized that a part of her son was infatuated with the petite blonde. Curiously, Mandy felt no competition from her friend and in a strange way was happy to encourage the relationship.

*****

On the third night in the guest room, Mandy knelt beside the bed, sucking Scott's prick slowly as she cradled his balls in her hand. The boy was quite used to Mrs Wheeler by now and the nervousness of the previous nights had gone. As Mandy's cheeks hollowed, Scott tucked her hair behind her ears so that he could better see her pretty face.

"You're very beautiful, Mrs Wheeler. Mark's a lucky guy," said Scott appreciatively.

"Uh-huh," Mandy mumbled with a mouthful of cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you again tonight?"

Mandy pulled the prick free from the corner of her mouth with a pop.

"Yes, if you'd like to. But I thought we'd do it a little differently. Why don't you lie down?"

When Scott was on his back, Mandy climbed on to the bed. The frame creaked with the additional weight. Acting on a sudden impulse, she reached behind her, extracting the butt-plug from her anus and set it down on the small night-stand. She squatted over the boy's midsection.

"You don't have to, but I'd like it if you went in my ass. Your dick is wet and I'm dilated so you should go in easy."

Scott nodded. He had been curious since seeing the plug on the first night. And he wanted to see what Mark was so obsessed with. Besides, with the vision of heaven poised above him, with her endless curves and perky upturned boobs, Scott would have agreed to just about anything.

Hovering above the boy's slick penis, Mandy reached between them, grasped the shaft and brought the head to her anus. Letting gravity do the work, Scott's cock head easily parted the already relaxed anus and slipped inside as Mandy's ass descended.

"Ugh," Mandy grunted. "In you go."

The mom was thrilled to find that anal insertions were now becoming easier than ever for her.

With both her feet flat on the mattress either side of the boy, Mandy allowed herself to sink down until she sat on his groin. Scott's penis stood vertically, completely encased in the mom's back passage.

Mandy rested her hands on the boy's chest for support, and made little circles with her hips, making the hard dick up her butt rub against the soft walls of her rectum.

"I'm glad you wanted to try this, Scott. Do you like it?"

"It's like your pussy, but warmer, tighter and better."

"That's what Mark thinks. But you did this with your mom, didn't you?"

"Only the once at SAMBA. Mom was very tight as she'd never had anal before."

Mandy raised herself from her squat, then descended once more, taking Scott's full length. Her anus, slightly puffy from days of gripping the neck of the plug, still had plenty of strength to grip the boy's root in a way no pussy ever would.

"Ooooooh, Mrs Wheeler..." Scott moaned as the mom started to ride his pole. "This is easier than...oh...ah...it was with mom."

"I wasn't sure at first," puffed Mandy as she worked her thigh muscles on lifting her body. "But SAMBA showed us how this is something very special for moms and sons."

As it had done on previous nights, the small bed squeaked as an accompaniment to the passionate sexual union of the mature woman and much younger man.

When Mandy lifted, her slick shitter created a suction on Scott's youthful rod quite the equal of his own mothers loving mouth. It reminded the boy of how it felt when his mom tended to his dick, with her lips a perfect circle around his circumference. But in this case, it would be Mrs Wheelers asshole that would suck every drop of sperm from him.

Looking up from his position on his back, Scott could see that Mrs Wheeler was really into this. Her long dark hair spilled around her face in waves. Her eyes were closed and her full lips parted. With every bump and grind on Scott's dick, Mandy's firm boobs bounced together, her nipples pointing stiffly outward. Scott cast his eye further down and saw that her empty cunt was spread wide open and wet with its own juices.

For every rise, Mandy would come down with a hard thump, spearing her shit-hole and making her gasp with pleasure. Rather than desensitizing her anus, the heavy use of the plug had enriched her response to stimuli.

"Huh...huh...huh," Mandy took deep breaths as she began to hit the peak of anal ecstasy.

The little bed was now creaking as well as squeaking.

"Come with me, please," she begged, then stuffed her fist into her mouth as she hit her climax.

Scott had no choice in the matter. Mrs Wheelers clenching pink ass-ring and the whole of her rectal sheath were now milking him. He gave the mom everything he had in a hot eruption from the head of his cock as he arched his back in rapture.

"Fuck yeah, up your ass!" Scott cried, his voice straining, just as his whole body also strained to bathe Mandy's bowels with blast after blast of hot cum.