SAMBA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best, Mom," said Mark, and he turned and left the room.

Mandy was glad to be on her own so that she could have some private time with her own thoughts. She knew that the wait must have been hard on Mark. Pushing her guilt to one side, the mom was pleased that her son apparently still found her attractive whatever the circumstances. Could she even claim as much for her husband? She didn't think so.

It seemed to Mandy that both she and her son were growing ever closer together by following the SAMBA programme. It wasn't just for the sake of the boys. Even at forty years old her body had so much to give and teach her son. It seemed to her that Mark didn't want to miss out on anything at all. Who better for a young man to learn from than his own mother? And why was it that so many other moms and sons were missing out on this amazing opportunity?

*****

Later that morning, after a shower and coffee, Mandy was feeling much better. Mark had gone out and she was alone in the house.

Now refreshed, she took greater satisfaction from the anal sex than she had at the time. Mark had cum so very hard! And as usual Mandy was pleased to have done her mommy duties despite the difficult circumstances. Her son had left the house with a real spring in his step and she was sure that she had provided him with the much-needed uplift to carry him through the rest of the day. It was great to see him looking so confident.

She then thought back to the previous night. Her husband had initially been speechless, but very quickly warmed to the idea of anal sex with his wife. Best of all he hadn't questioned why Mandy was only just now making this available to him after so many years. Mandy considered it a blessing that when it came to men and sexual matters, all critical thinking went out the window.

Dan had eventually cum after what seemed like hours of making love in her bottom. However, she had had to warn him that this was likely to be no more than an occasional treat. He didn't complain, having waited twenty years already to take (what he thought) was her other virginity. Little did he know that he had been beaten to it by his own son.

Mandy considered that starting off with low expectations was probably the best approach - for both of them. Already she felt guilty for allowing her husband in her backdoor, when Mark thought of it as his special place. But given that she couldn't hide the plug from Dan forever, what else could she do? To make matters worse, her husband working his prick in and out of her ass just wasn't anywhere near as good as with Mark or Steve. Perhaps it was her husband's lack of youthful vigour and enthusiasm. And in all honesty, her husband simply didn't need her ass like Mark did. Dan had gone without it all of his life thus far, after all.

But Mandy sensed that there was more to it. She felt sure that the intimacy coaching that they had gone through at SAMBA academy had given Mark a true appreciation of the value of a woman of her age, something which was probably beyond her husband. Her son was in awe of her maternal charms and that made her feel really special, whereas Dan took it all for granted.

Mandy couldn't believe that there was a time when she had doubted if anal sex would be pleasurable, but SAMBA had shown her that there was indeed another way for moms to show and receive love with their sons. A way of unexpected passion and intimacy. That Mark had taken to humping her backdoor with such delight had also surprised her initially. She now knew that it had been naïve of her to think that he would be satisfied with only her hands, mouth and vagina. Like most boys, once he had a small taste, he would want to try all of his mother. And for a growing young man like Mark, Mandy believed that it was essential that he got to enjoy and explore every part of her. That way he could discover for himself what he liked most about a woman's body.

Moreover, Mark wasn't unique in this regard. She had heard of the preferences of Jess's twin boys, and how every day one of them would ride her rump. And she had never questioned Steve when he only wanted to fuck her up the ass. Chrissy had forewarned her and she had enjoyed making Steve's dream come true, even at the price it exacted from her.

But what to do about Marks relentless anal demands? If she gave in to him, she had no doubt that he would take that route time and again. Should she be encouraging to him to experience every form of intimacy with his mother and was that healthier than giving him what he wanted all the time? The SAMBA method was, after all, meant to aid in raising well-balanced young men. But it was also about giving them what they need.

There was only one person who could answer all of the burning questions in Mandy Wheeler's mind.

*****

Mandy picked up her phone and dialled the number for the SAMBA academy.

"Good morning, Serena Dearlove. How can I help?" said the voice that Mandy instantly recognized.

"Hello Dr Dearlove. This is Mandy Wheeler. My son and I attended your course a few months ago."

"Ah, Mrs Wheeler. I remember you and your son very well indeed. How are you both?"

"Very well on the whole, although I do have one issue that I'd like your advice on. Can you talk right now? I can call back if you're busy."

"It's no problem at all. I don't have anything on until a meeting in an hour."

"Dr Dearlove - "

"Please call me Serena," interrupted Dr Dearlove.

"Thank you, Serena. I'm having some difficulty meeting all of Mark's needs."

"Is he wanting sex all of the time? It's perfectly normal for the first few months for boys to become hyper-sexual, as they become accustomed to what their mommy provides. It is also the start of a new era for them. They are getting to express a physical love, long denied, for the most important woman they will ever have in their lives. It can be a demanding time but most settle down once they realize that this outlet isn't going to be taken away from them. It helps if you imagine their desire as water steadily building up behind a dam, with nowhere to go. The pressure builds and builds until the dam, which is repression that society has imposed, gives way or is diverted dangerously elsewhere. That was what was happening to Mark before our intervention. Now that the dam is broken, it is expected for there to be a brief surge."

"No, it's not that. Well, he does need a lot of relief, but he knows there are limits. He's calmed down after the first week or so which was pretty intense. And we do plenty of other bonding activities such as boob time, which he really seems to like. No, it's the amount of anal sex he requires. I try my best, but I had no experience before SAMBA and now he wants it all the time."

"I see. Mrs Wheeler, this isn't surprising. A woman's bottom is one of her primary attributes, so naturally males become fixated. Even more so for the boys on our programme, as making love to their mother anally feels so wonderful to them. They bond so well, precisely because of the powerful stimulation in the most private place their mother has. It's a very healthy activity for all boys. And that's exactly why we think it an essential part of the programme. May I ask, do you think your difficulty is because of some mental or physical issue?"

"It's not that I'm unwilling. I'm almost ashamed to say it, and I've not even told Mark this, but I do almost prefer it myself. I have never had such intense orgasms before," Mandy felt herself blushing for admitting so much to someone else.

"That's perfectly understandable, Mrs Wheeler. It's a whole new world for many of our mothers too. They are taken by surprise that there is a completely valid alternative avenue for love-making, so rich in pleasure-giving nerve endings. There is no shame in a woman of your age acknowledging that anal intercourse is equally fulfilling. So, the act is mutually satisfying?"

"Definitely, when we are able to. But a couple of times a week and I need a break. I get a little sore. I had got myself a butt-plug as I'm told it will help, but unfortunately there have been complications. The short story is that I had to have anal sex with my husband, which is going to make it harder to fulfil my obligations to Mark."

"You did the right thing in getting a plug. I would have recommended so myself. I think that you are simply a little unlucky, Mrs Wheeler. Some moms just have an easier time of it than others. But it won't always be this difficult. I urge you to work through this for your son's sake. Wear your plug as many hours throughout the day as you are able. I promise that in time your son will be able to have all the anal sex he needs."

"I had been feeling guilty so we followed the advice from your email and partnered up with the Nielsen's who attended the academy at the same time."

"Excellent. Most boy's need a little variety by the three-month mark to keep them on course."

"It was good for both boys. But the thing is that Mrs Nielsen and her son are exclusively anal, so that rather put the pressure on me. Mark thinks, perhaps fairly, that he should have the same."

"I understand you, Mrs Wheeler. Every boy has different needs. It depends on the couple, but I always encourage some variety if at all possible. Always try to keep the balance of family needs in mind. How else are things in general? Is Mark improving now he's on the programme?"

"Yes, a complete turnaround. Dan and I are delighted with the results."

"And how is it between yourself and your husband?"

"Much better between ourselves now that we are less stressed out about Mark. But...other than the one time anal with him I've had to reduce our marital intimacy. It had been on the decline anyway and Marks' the priority now."

"That's not unexpected. Husbands and wives are on very different trajectories. Mothers of your age are entering a second phase of their sexual lives. You have two peaks, as it were. Until now, you've been between your peaks. It's natural to now be very focused on expending your sexual energy where it counts. I'm not saying you should ignore your husbands needs either, but his are naturally in decline and they are considerably less important than your son's. Many wives make the mistake of thinking their husbands are still the same men that they married, which can be a distraction from him performing his duty to the family, namely providing materially for the family. I expect you had been feeling empty until you brought your son onto the programme with you, am I right?"

"Yes, but I didn't know it at the time. I just had a feeling that there was something more...that something important awaited me."

"And, so there was. My work at SAMBA is as much about helping moms discover that there is so much more to their bodies beyond child-bearing. Another equally important role that your biology has spent years preparing for. You are so much more than simply a wife. Now is perhaps the most critical time for you as a mother, where you provide the best possible environment for your son to thrive. Most moms suppress these natural instincts, but as you've seen, we at SAMBA guide our moms into releasing them in a productive and beneficial way."

"It does feel freeing and empowering," said Mandy, confirming all that she had just been told. It was only now that the thoughts that had been bubbling up from her subconscious had been put into words.

"The research we've done is quite clear. Women not on the programme age faster and are more prone to depression and divorce. We promote what we believe is the healthiest lifestyle for all of the family."

"I'm lucky, as is Mark, that I didn't miss it. Being there and seeing all the other moms realizing their potential was a beautiful thing," said Mandy, thinking back to all the naked moms and sons getting together for the first time on mattresses on the classroom floor back at the academy.

"You can imagine then, what it is like for us who organize the events. Both Dr Fox and I get to witness each boy as he shoots his sperm for the first time at the hands of his mother. It is a perfect moment, both moving as a woman myself and professionally satisfying. I would not exchange this career for any other. Of course, we do miss out on some further developments, relying as we do on mothers such as yourselves to report back. Has there been anything else about Mark besides his anal proclivities?"

Mandy paused, unsure about the next subject she had in mind. "There is one other thing..."

"I'm happy to help in any way, Mrs Wheeler," Dr Dearlove replied confidently.

"Well, Mark has also expressed an interest in being with me when I do certain, ah, bodily functions..." Mandy once again becoming lost for words with embarrassment.

"Is that all?" Laughed Dr Dearlove. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to make fun of the situation. It may be strange to you at first, but boys of his age are fascinated by every aspect of his mother's body. It is not unheard of for boys to be curious about such things. Tell me, have you permitted this so far?"

"Yes, just the once. It wasn't intentional."

"And how did it make you feel," inquired Dr Dearlove.

"Ashamed...at first. But then loved, more than I ever have. I feel like I could trust him with anything now."

"Then what is the harm? It brought you closer, yes? And nobody else needs to know. I don't think you need worry yourself about it at all."

"Thank you, Serena."

"No problem at all. It sounds to me like your whole family is doing very well. You can be proud of that. I think I will arrange for my colleague Dr Fox to give young Mark a call, just to check everything is well with him. I find it often helps to have a younger person to confide in and Dr Fox has been very successful in getting the boys to open up with her. But back to your main concern. Your anal love-making will get easier, but in the meantime let him know there will be limits. Until you get to that point, make the most of opportunities to distract him. Perhaps another exchange with a mother? Why don't you check in with me in another month?"

"Yes, I'll do that. Thank you very much, Serena."

"Goodbye, Mrs Wheeler."

Mandy hung-up with a sense of relief for having spoken to Dr Dearlove. She felt a bit silly for having blown the whole thing out of proportion in her mind when clearly Mark was just a normal boy for his age. What a difference having the sense of community around SAMBA made, she thought.

Mandy had spent the morning up until her conversation with Dr Dearlove avoiding the butt-plug. But now her resolve was reinforced. And so, despite the sensitivity of her anus, she washed the plug, applied some fresh lube, and with a wince inserted it back up her behind.

For the sake of her son, it was better to go full in now, and work through the worst of the discomfort. Not only that, but the plug was the embodiment of her commitment to her son. Even when he wasn't fucking her ass, it would be a symbol of her vow to him. And strangely, despite a tender anal-canal, having something lodged back up there felt comforting.

One day perhaps she could be just like Chrissy, thought Mandy. How she envied her friend having such an amazingly strong and resilient asshole.

*****

Later that day, Mark was returning from school when he got a call on his phone.

"Hi, Mark. It's Dr Fox from the SAMBA academy here. Can you talk for a few minutes?"

"Hi, Dr Fox. Don't you want my mom instead?"

"Actually, Dr Dearlove asked me to call you specifically. It's nothing for you to worry about. Dr Dearlove has already spoken to your mom and thought it might be helpful to see how you were. And please, call me Lauren."

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Lauren."

"So, Mark. Have you been finding the programme helpful?"

"Yeah, it's been great. I used to be...I guess I was depressed before SAMBA. I was angry and stuff all the time. Mom's been amazing by helping me since we got back home."

"Plenty of bonding activities?"

"Most days, sure. Sometimes dads around, which sucks."

"Unfortunately, that's something all of our moms and sons have to work around. And sadly, dads wouldn't understand the imperative of our mission. But even in a few spare minute's mom can usually provide some needed relief. So, no interest in girls your own age?"

"No, I've got my mom."

"That's very good, Mark. Girls your age are not mature enough to take care of all of your needs, and to be brutally honest they are not interested in boys their age. They are far more concerned in playing off against one another and their social standing in their cliques. But above all, moms possess a sensuality that they cannot match."

"Yeah, I talk to other guys not on the programme. They've got no idea what they're missing out on."

"You're absolutely right, Mark. But it is something we are working to change through the academy and our research. You as a participant are already helping. I understand you've had experiences with another mom?"

"Mrs Nielsen? Yeah, she's awesome."

"I'm glad you found it rewarding. We do encourage mothers to set up their own local support groups. So, you don't have a problem with your mom helping out other boys from time to time?"

"Not really. She did some bonding with my friend Steve and I know that made him very happy. But..."

"Something wrong?"

"Well, it meant I couldn't have anal sex with mom for over a week and she knows it's my favorite."

"I'm sure that disappointed your mom too. It's only been a few months since you both started. Try to be understanding with your mom. There are many things you can still do together, and try to imagine how much joy your mom brought to that other boy? Being grown up about this is all part of the programme. Try to be proud of what your mom has accomplished. Remember, most of the time she is thinking of you!"

"I guess..." said Mark, though not entirely convinced.

"Think of it this way. Enjoy each bonding session that you have with your mom whatever the two of you do, as each is a precious gift from her to you. Think of how much she's doing to help you through some of your most difficult years. When you have any negative thoughts, think to yourself what it would be like to go back to how things were before. You say that you prefer her anus and there's nothing wrong with that. Lots of our boys long for nothing more than that from their moms. But it will always be there for you. And from what I hear your mom is doing everything she can to make sure the two of you can enjoy it more frequently. Isn't that wonderful?"

Mark realized that he had been becoming too caught up in present moment and his immediate desires, when in fact he had years ahead with hundreds, if not thousands of times, when he'd be going up his moms beautiful crinkled butt-hole.

"Thanks for being understanding with me Lauren. I'll try better with mom."

"I know you will, Mark. You know you can call me for advice any time you like, okay? We never forget a boy on our programme. Take care, Mark."

"Goodbye, Lauren."

*****

It was several days later and Mandy was sat at the coffee shop waiting for her best friend, Claire Reece. She shifted in her seat, unable to sit comfortably. For many days now Mandy had worn the plug nearly constantly in her determination to make her anus always available to her son. The presence of the metal had become less noticeable as time went by, but not when she was seated.

In all this time Mandy and her son had not engaged in any anal intercourse, something that Mark had borne with amazing fortitude.

Mandy knew that soon she must allow Mark's prick up her butt once again, but hoped that by then her anus would be super receptive, and the plug would only be required occasionally thereafter.

Mandy had kept her promise to her son though. Her vow to help him through this time had taken an unexpected turn. A few days after the conversation with Dr Dearlove, Mandy had made the first move in fulfilling Mark's other strange request.