SAMBA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy brought her riding to a stop, switching to grinding her butt against Scott's loins, extracting the last ounce of pleasure form the nights bonding activity. The boy's erection carried on twitching inside the haven of her shit-chute.

Both were still for a minute, each stunned by the power of their respective orgasms.

"That was awesome. I see why Mark likes that, Mrs Wheeler. Can we do that again tomorrow?" asked Scott, completely spent yet already thinking ahead to his next encounter with her.

Mandy shook her head.

"I should save that for Mark. He'd probably be mad with me if he knew we'd even done it the once," Mandy paused, biting her lip. "Please don't tell him about this. He's gone without anal at my insistence. I just felt that you should get to try it."

Mandy leant forward, kissing the boy on the lips, and then nestled herself into his neck. Scott was overjoyed, not only sexually, but that another woman other than his mom was showing genuine affection. Putting his arms around her, her ran his hands down the soft skin of her back, over her wide hips and stopped at her butt. His penis, only slightly less firm, continued to pulse sporadically.

Scott considered how he had now filled the woman from either end of her digestive tract, and the thought pleased him enormously.

"I have to go now," whispered Mandy.

She stretched over to the night-stand, retrieving her butt-plug. Moving slowly, Mandy pulled herself off Scott's semi-hard prick, which slid from her with a slurp and a trickle of semen. Instantly, she replaced the phallus with her plug, sealing her asshole once more.

"That'll keep everything inside until the morning," said Mandy, rising from the bed. She put her nightgown back on and made for the door.

"Goodnight, Scott."

"Goodnight, Mrs Wheeler."

After she had gone and Scott had turned out the light, he lay there thinking how lucky he was that his mom and dad had had to go away for a few days. Mrs Wheeler had reminded him of all the great things that moms could do for their boys, besides give amazing blow-jobs. Fucking that tight ass had easily matched the very best of his moms orally induced orgasms, something that he had previously thought impossible. Not that he would ever want to give up on those, but maybe when mom got back home, they could explore other pleasures together...

*****

Mandy crept back to her own room and slid between the sheets with her husband, Dan. The usually heavy sleeper stirred, turning towards his wife. Barely conscious, his arm went around her, his fingers finding the damp and sticky crack of her ass. He took a deep breath and was still again.

She felt a little guilty once more as the thought about what she had done.

Damn it, Mandy, she thought, you can't feel bad every time you help out a boy like this! This is what this stage of your life is all about; being a woman and a mom, while giving everything to making the transition to manhood as easy as possible for the young men in your life.

For the most part, the negative feelings revolved around letting Scott enjoy the fruits of her butt-plug before her own son. She couldn't help it; it had just happened. She hadn't gone to Scott that night with the intention of offering her ass.

But it was done now and by way of compensation, she had enjoyed one of the best orgasms ever, brought about solely by the action in her backdoor. And she was still enjoying the feeling of absolute fullness and wet warmth in her behind as she drifted off to sleep.

*****

Mandy slept well that night and woke slowly after Dan's alarm sounded and he left the bed. Noises from the shower and then later from downstairs, drifted in and out of her consciousness. She stretched out like a cat, luxuriating in the soft sheets, dimly aware of the bang of the front door and the sound of her husband's car.

Only a minute passed before the pad of feet announced Mark's arrival. The naked boy slid in with his mom, his cock already twitching with excitement. He turned his mom toward him and began feasting on her boobs.

"Oh, Mark...not so hard," Mandy complained as her son nipped her sensitive flesh with his teeth.

Nevertheless, she put her arms around him and cradled her son against her bosom. Even when her son was rough, Mandy couldn't help herself but be turned on. Mark switched hungrily between her nipples for a few minutes before breaking off.

"I heard you last night. In Scott's room," an accusatory note crept into Marks voice.

"It's the only time it's safe from your dad. You knew I had to help him out while he's away from his mom," said Mandy, at the same time wondering exactly what her son had heard.

"I thought he was only getting blow-jobs like back home. I heard the bed shaking through the wall."

Mandy thought quickly and decided to admit to the lesser of two evils.

"I'm sorry, I let him have my pussy," Mandy replied, hoping that the white-lie would convince her suspicious son.

"He didn't fuck your ass, did he?" Mark asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Of course not! Don't ask me silly questions, Mark! It's just Scott is so used to coming in his mom's mouth, that he wanted to see what it was like for a change."

"Then if he fucked it, so am I," Mark declared, as he rolled his mom flat on her back and spread her thighs.

The boy mounted his mom with ease, his fiercely stiff cock finding her open cunt already wet and welcoming. As soon as he had sunk inside, he was pumping. The incestuous couple kissed with passion, Mandy putting her arms around Mark's neck and heaving her hips up to meet each pounding thrust from her son.

This was a territorial fuck and Mandy knew it. Given the fury with which he was hammering her cunt, she was glad she hadn't confessed to the ass-fucking that Scott had given her, or worse, how much she had enjoyed it.

Mandy was becoming more aroused by the moment, by how dominant Mark was being and how obviously possessive he was with his mother's body. What a contrast, she thought, with the quiet boy of only a few months ago.

The bed shook as Mark drove hard up his mom's cunt, his long cock punching against her cervix. Every time he struck it, Mandy would gasp and her anus would attempt to pucker, though obstructed by the ever-present plug.

"Mark, baby...my mouth, my pussy...my ass...all yours!" Mandy wailed.

"Arrgghh...gonna make me cum!" Mark shouted

His mom reaffirming her sexual pledge to him so excited Mark that all control was lost and he felt his hot load of teen cum rush up his penis, to squirt repeatedly onto Mandy's tender cervix.

"Oh, Mark!" Mandy exclaimed, and was then rendered speechless as she was wracked by a powerful orgasm, both her anus and vagina opening and closing around that which filled them. Her face and chest flushed as her body trembled, still quivering as Mark pulled out with a squelch of their mingled fluids.

The boy rolled onto his back beside his mom, gasping for air. Feel-good chemicals were drowning his teen brain - nature's way of ensuring the boy would remain completely addicted to the bonding and healing power of mommy sex. Already, Mark barely cared that his mom had been fucked by another boy only the night before.

"All better now?" Mandy asked, her tone gently teasing.

"Hell yeah. Thanks, Mom!" Mark leaned over and gave his mother an affectionate peck on the cheek. As he pulled back, he caught sight of the clock on the night-stand.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late! See you later, Mom." exclaimed Mark as he scrambled to get out of bed and made for the door. Naked and with his semi-hard member swinging, Mark almost bumped into Scott in the hallway as he headed downstairs for his breakfast.

"Hey Mark," Scott chuckled, knowing that the other boy had come straight from getting his morning relief.

"Uh...erm...morning, Scott," Mark muttered in embarrassment as he dodged the guest and hurried into his own room.

With Mark now gone, Mandy became aware of another her own body's basic needs. She stretched, then slid from the bed and entered her bathroom. Reaching back, she extracted her plug, noticing as she did how weird it was to be free of it. It was in a strange way becoming somewhat like an adult pacifier for her, bringing comfort when it was again inserted.

Seating herself, Mandy was aware of a slow drip as Marks semen drained from her vagina, but there was much more to come. Tensing up, Mandy pushed, making her anus bloom open. A few drops of Scott's cum fell from her ass into the water below. Mandy rested a moment, then strained again, sending a massive jet of Scott's huge load from the previous night shooting from her sphincter. Finally, the mom evacuated her bowels with a mighty splash.

Mandy was left a little sad that after having kept the Scott's youthful tribute up her backside all night, it had now been expelled just as quickly as it had been delivered.

The mom sat there thinking as a few more drips from Mark joined Scott's load down below. Mandy marvelled at the quantity these teen boys could produce compared to the what her husband was these days capable of. As she awakened sexually and thrived after so many empty years because of SAMBA, Mandy found herself craving what young men could provide.

She hadn't ended up letting Scott fuck her ass by accident, Mandy admitted to herself. She had been missing anal action almost as much as Mark, and was so turned on by helping out Scott that she had wanted to take things to the next level with him. Making her friends son cum so hard up her ass gave her more satisfaction than all the years of marriage had ever done. She still loved Dan, it was true, but bringing happiness and meaning to the lives of young men like Mark, Steve and Scott was her true calling now.

Even better, Mandy got the thrill of the most intense orgasms she'd ever known by allowing them all to plough and sow their seed in the unfertile valley of her ass.

Her business on the toilet concluded, Mandy wiped, washed and showered. After giving the plug a clean she popped it back in, instantly relieving her hungry anus by giving it something to cling onto again. Dressing and heading downstairs she just caught the two boys on their way out long enough to wish them a good day. Both Mark and Scott were in a good mood and she couldn't help noticing that both were openly admiring her womanly curves with eager eyes that did little to disguise the naughty thoughts now going through their teen brains.

*****

"Hey Mark, you want a ride? It's not out of my way to go by your school," Scott asked, as they stepped outside.

"Sure man, thanks," Mark replied.

Once in Scott's car, they drove in awkward silence for a few minutes. Scott coughed and decided to break the ice.

"You, er, had a good time with your mom this morning?"

Mark nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, I always do with mom. It's a million times better than jerking off like I used to have to do."

"Too right. SAMBA has been the best fucking thing that ever happened to me. Every day my mom swallows my load like a champ. On a good day sometimes more than once. It means I can then focus on the important shit I gotta do. Which reminds me, your mom is being awesome for taking on the responsibility this week. You don't mind, do you?"

"Don't worry, I'm cool with it. I wouldn't want to go without either, so I know what it's like. Anyway, the mom of a friend has done the same for me."

"If I'm allowed to say, your mom is one hot lady. She even got me to try pussy again. It was great."

"You just been doing oral with your mom?"

"Mostly, yeah. After we got back from SAMBA mom stopped shaving and it wasn't the same and I guess her sucking me just became habit. Still, I'm not complaining, as there's something magical about having your mom on her knees looking up at you with your cock in her mouth!"

Both boys laughed and started to feel more comfortable bonding over their shared experiences.

"Now you've got a taste for it, are you going to start fucking your mom's pussy again when she gets home?" asked Mark.

"Maybe. Dads been the selfish one by stopping mom shaving. The old man doesn't get it that it's not about him anymore. He's had his chance, you know? Now it's our time, where guys like us get a chance to enjoy our sexy moms. Her body is wasted on him. At this point dad is just in the way, and if it were up to me, I'd be moving into mom's bed permanently."

"I know exactly what you mean. I wish we didn't have to hide what we do. At eighteen I think sons should move in with their moms and dads move out. It would be better for everyone. Dad is always complaining how he's overworked and tired. If he moved in to my room, he could get all the rest he wants."

"I guess we've got to be thankful for what we have for now. I couldn't imagine having to go back to pre-SAMBA days. Not being with mom, she's everything to me," said Scott with a conviction Mark well understood.

They drove on in silence for another minute, but what Scott had said put Mark in mind of what he adored most in his mother.

"Well, if you do start liking pussy again then you should try anal too. It's even better," Mark explained.

"Yeah, it was amazing...back at the academy" Scott caught himself just in time and gulped, remembering he wasn't meant to disclose fucking Mrs Wheeler's ass last night. He cast a furtive glance towards his passenger, but Mark didn't appear to have noticed. "I bet it's great with your mom, she looks really hot with that plug up her ass. I don't think my mom would go for that."

"You never know dude. You could try reminding her what the point of SAMBA is all about - us! And if she gets to see that it will be a benefit then you could get lucky. Anyway, looks like my stop coming up."

Scott brought his car to a stop outside Marks school and let the other boy hop out.

"Catch you later, Mark."

"Yeah, see you later. Thanks for the ride."

*****

After the boys had gone, Mandy cleaned up after the three males who had all left the house in a hurry, then made her own breakfast. Relaxing with her first coffee of the day she thought about Chrissy and how they hadn't spoken in a while. Keen to catch up with her friend, she unlocked her phone and dialled her number.

"Hey Mandy, what a pleasant surprise!" the ever-bubbly Chrissy answered.

"Good morning, Chrissy! How's things with you?"

"Not bad. Still recovering from my morning workout with Stevie. He humped my ass hard, girl! He's such a sweet talker, but once he's in he goes at it like a jackhammer. I was really getting into the groove though, thinking I was going to come, but he shot his load, pulled out, and after giving me a stinging slap on the ass he was off and out the door!"

"Mark can be exactly the same sometimes. I know he's busy and don't get me wrong, I'm pleased that he's now much more productive. But...a little more appreciation for his mom now and again wouldn't go amiss."

"Yeah, but we love 'em though, don't we? They're such sweet boys we've got and the results of the programme are outstanding. They're still young and I'm sure they learn how to better treat a woman in time. It's all so new to them still. So how has it been between you and Mark?"

"Pretty good. I took a friend's advice and got a plug to start stretching my ass out for Mark. He's been really patient about it and I'm so impressed with how he's dealing with it. In fact, I'm probably ready to resume a regular routine with him. Something happened last night that kind of forced the issue..."

"Go on, it sounds like you've got a juicy story for me!"

"I don't know how to say it. Oh god what will you think of me?"

"Come on, Mandy, don't keep me waiting!"

"I let another boy do my butt last night!" Mandy whispered, feeling shame in the admission even though she had thoroughly enjoyed herself.

"What?!" Chrissy almost shrieked with surprise.

"Well, actually, I asked him to do it to me. We have my friend Claire's son, Scott, staying over with us. They're both from SAMBA too. Scott usually gets blown by Claire every day and I was going to take over her duties until she gets home. And it started out like that. But then he fucked my pussy, and last night I felt so horny that I wanted to go all the way and do everything with him. Mark would be furious if he knew."

"Wow, Mandy! I'm not often speechless! How was it?"

"Damn it, Chrissy I'm going red here. I'm ashamed of myself. But it was good, really good."

"Listen to you, girl! Is this the same Mandy who was worried she wasn't going to like having anything up her ass back at the academy?" laughed Chrissy.

"I know. I can't help it, but it just keeps getting better and better. And the plug has made it so easy for me now. The orgasms are out of this world," Mandy paused as everything she'd been saying sank in. "Am I being a slut, Chrissy?"

"No! Not at all, sweetie. You deserve to enjoy yourself. And it's all such uncomplicated fun with a teen boy! I bet that Scott loved every minute."

"He did. I don't think he'd tried it since SAMBA. I was on top so got to see every expression on his face while he shot off in me. I don't think I'll ever get over how they look - so happy, cute, peaceful and grateful all at the same time!"

"I know just what you mean. It kind of makes the whole thing worthwhile, you know?"

"And I know he really lost it as he absolutely drenched my ass. I was pooping it all out this morning. I don't think I ever had as much!"

Chrissy burst into laughter, snorting with merriment at her friends very colorful description of the consequences of her night of passion. When she had recovered, Mandy continued.

"I'm reminded to thank you for last time when you came over to help out Mark. I never had the chance to say much then, so please forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive. It was a pleasure, trust me!"

"Mark's really fond of you Chrissy and I couldn't think of any another mom I'd rather he be with."

"Aww. I love him too. Which gives me an idea. Steve and I are going camping next weekend, just the two of us. Do you think that Mark would like to join us. It would give you a bit of a break also, if you feel you need it."

"I'm sure he'd love that. I'll ask him later and get back to you."

"No rush. And we'd have to pass near to you on our way to the camp site, if that helps."

"Thanks, Chrissy. We should all get together again sometime. Perhaps one of those refresher weekends at SAMBA? Just an idea."

"That'd be great. Okay, I gotta go, Mandy."

"Bye Chrissy!"

*****

That night, after Mandy had crept into Scott's bed, the pair turned each other on with a few minutes of mutual ball and boob play. Once the boy was fully erect, his searching fingers found their way to the older woman's butt crack, where he tugged and twisted at the plug.

The boy was clearly fascinated with her behind and what was lodged within it, so while they kissed and sighed in the dark, Mandy slowly worked his cock in her little hands. All the while, Scott tested the limits, pulling the plug and letting it get sucked back in to her hole gain and again. The action turned Mandy on almost more than she could bear.

"Oh Scott! Don't stop doing that!" Mandy urged the boy on.

The pair resume kissing, Scott excited to be having such an effect on the older woman, while her constant tugging on his penis had him as hard as a steel bar.

Breaking the kiss, Scott begged to sheathe his tool in her butt-hole for the second night in a row.

With reluctance, Mandy refused, even though her anus longed to be given a thorough work-out. She owed it to Mark to offer him that treat next, she told herself.

Instead, she gave the teen a choice between her pussy or mouth. Within moments he was on his back, hauling Mandy over him so that his prick quivered before her lips and her dripping cunt hung over his.