SAMBA Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do my very best," replied Mandy with conviction, as much to herself as to Dr Dearlove. "He's quite shy and introverted so will need to be brought out of his shell."

"I wish you every success. And please, do keep me updated on your progress as this will make for a fascinating case study."

"Thanks again, Serena. We owe you so much!"

"Goodbye, Mrs Wheeler."

*****

When Mark returned from school, true to form he found his mom straight away and took her to the living room couch. Off came Mandy's top and as her boobs sprang free and Mark zeroed in on one luscious tit, wrapping his lips around the peak and sucking like a hungry infant.

Mandy smiled to herself and leaned back, holding her son's head gently to her chest. Mark had gotten over his earlier surliness, as she knew he would. Once upon a time, the teen wouldn't speak to her for days after some minor irritation with his mother. Now that had all changed, a clear demonstration of the power of the SAMBA method.

Mark spread his legs and knowing what that signal meant, she reached down with one hand and unbuttoned his jeans. Mandy found his swelling member and with her soft fingers very slowly, with almost imperceptible movements, worked the skin up and down the shaft. In response Mark huffed and puffed noisily through his nostrils, never taking his lips from the prize.

Mandy didn't always make Mark come during boob time, but he still enjoyed it immensely. He'd writhe and squirm, and if he got too close, she'd switch to rubbing his balls for a while. This time always brought them closer together and Mandy had found it got her soon nicely primed for later bonding sessions in bed together.

"Another long day at school, huh?" Mandy asked.

"Mmmmm," Mark mumbled, his mouth full.

"Remember, it's not forever. And you got Mommy to help you get through this."

Mark nibbled on Mandy's areola and nipple, making her wince.

"And you've been doing so well these last few months. Mommy is so, so proud of you," Mandy added, her eyelids fluttering as Mark sucked even harder.

Mandy felt the boy's cock throb and she released her light grip on it. Reaching lower, she found his heavy balls and let them rest on her palm. The cunning mother knew this was the moment when her son would be at his most compliant.

"Why don't you ask Ryan to come over here after school tomorrow?" Mandy whispered.

Mark detached himself from his mom and lifted his face. "Huh?"

"Don't you remember? I want to help your friend out. He needs a mother's touch, Mark."

"Oh, that. I suppose so," Mark replied, now eyeing the other boob.

"Don't you want Ryan to be happy? I promise it won't make any difference to you. You still get as much of your mom as you need and maybe you can think of something special that I can do for you," Mandy promised.

As she said this, Mandy straightened her back, stuck her chest out and tilted her perky tits up. She could see Mark's eyes flicking from one erect nipple to the other. The boy paused, unconsciously licking his lips. Mandy knew her son was calculating and weighing the possibilities. As far as her body was concerned, his imagination seemed limitless, so she was sure that Mark would come up with something novel that he would want to try with her.

"Okay, then. As long as it's just boob stuff and hand-jobs. Your butt is off-limits, Mom," Mark insisted.

"Of course, Mark," agreed Mandy, and then, "Ahhhhh...," for her son had now engulfed the peak of the other boob in her mouth.

There truly was no better time to be a mom, Mandy thought as she ruffled her son's hair and relaxed back onto the couch.

*****

On Tuesday afternoon Mark returned home after school accompanied by his friend, Ryan. By a pre-arranged plan with Mandy, the two friends entertained themselves on the games console and sat on the couch in the living room. Mandy thought it best that Ryan be given time to relax and feel at home before she approached him. She recalled her earlier 'seduction' of Mark on that very same couch months before and so the setting felt appropriate. While on that occasion she had dialled up the glamor for Mark, she felt that the more introverted boy would respond better if she played it the other way - as a regular wholesome housewife.

This afternoon, she had dressed in some simple yoga pants and a plain t-shirt. The pants clung to her shapely lower half, hiding nothing, yet appeared as innocent a choice of clothing as any mom at home might wear. The tight shirt was also figure-hugging, making it clear to anyone who looked that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. To finish her look Mandy had opted for a very natural palette of make-up.

Mark had already been priming Ryan, by telling him his mom was always talking about him and saying that he was her favorite among his school friends. In turn, Ryan had admitted that he thought Mrs Wheeler was 'very pretty'.

"Pretty?!" Mark had replied as they walked to his home. "She's super-hot, man, that's what she is!"

"Wow, I can't believe you said that about your mom," Ryan said in surprise.

"My mom's got a killer body - it can't be denied, so why not admit it? Come on, you must have noticed?" insisted Mark.

"Yeah, I guess," Ryan said shyly.

Mark decided not to push it any further and, in any case, he was under strict instructions from his mother not to overplay it and leave the persuasion to her feminine wiles. After that Mark moved the conversation on to other things the teens had in common and they had soon arrived at his house.

After about twenty minutes of gaming, Mark got up, claiming to need a bathroom break.

"He's all yours, Mom," said Mark, finding his mother waiting in the kitchen.

Mandy took a deep breath, checked herself out in the hall mirror, adjusted her hair, and then went into the living room.

"Hey, Ryan, you don't mind if I join you for a bit, do you?" asked Mandy.

Ryan started to stammer a reply, but Mandy ignored it and moved swiftly, seating herself next to the young man on the couch. The boy coughed nervously as Mandy slid even closer so that they touch, hip to hip.

Ryan was the same age as Mark, give or take a month or two, but of an even slighter build than her son. Mark, at least, had resumed sports and physical activity since SAMBA. Even so, Mandy could see that the young man had the potential to grow into an attractive man in the future. Ryan had light brown hair, pale blue, intelligent eyes, and high cheekbones.

"I don't think you and I have spoken properly in a long time, Ryan. Mark tells me your sisters have left home?" said Mandy.

"Yeah, it's pretty quiet now. Just Dad and me," Ryan responded quietly.

"I can imagine. It must be especially hard without your mom."

Ryan just nodded, eyes down.

"I've worried about you over the years, and often wished that I could be a mother to you in some way."

"Thanks, Mrs Wheeler," said Ryan, his eyes flicking to the side to acknowledge the woman beside him.

Ryan awkwardly still avoided looking directly at Mandy's face, which meant as he turned his head slightly his gaze was instead level with Mandy's chest. Two full, ripe, lush breasts, contained by a thin layer of tight cotton, loomed into view. The teen did his best not to react, but it was futile. He felt the heat rise in his neck and his heart sped up.

"You know, it's never really too late. I can still be here for you and do some of those things that your mom would have done if she was still here," said Mandy, laying a hand gently on the boy's knee.

"That's very kind," mumbled Ryan, fighting to keep his breathing even.

"I hope you don't mind him saying, but Mark tells me that you struggle a bit with your moods."

"Yeah, sometimes," admitted Ryan.

"Believe me, I know all about it. Mark's been the same too. I bet like him, you've spent a lot of time thinking about girls," said Mandy, almost lowering her voice to a whisper.

"Ye...yeah," croaked Ryan.

"It's okay, you can talk to me about anything. It's natural for boys your age to get interested in the opposite sex," said Mandy, now squeezing even closer on the couch, she put her arm around the teen's shoulders. She also turned slightly to face him, so that her breasts were pressed between them. Mandy felt her heat rise, as well as her nipples, which hardened, forming two little points that stuck out of her shirt.

"I bet it gets you down, all those young girls around you all day, not noticing the man you are becoming," continued Mandy.

Ryan nodded again, looking up to avoid Mandy's prominent nipples and instead finding himself looking into her beautiful face and dark eyes at closer range than he had ever dreamed.

"But there are things even better than girls, Ryan," said Mandy, her lips now close to Ryan's ear. So close that he felt her breath on his skin, making all the hairs on his body stand up.

"Mrs Wheeler?" Ryan said huskily, struggling to speak.

"Yes, Ryan. You probably want to know more about their bodies, just like Mark did. The problem with girls is they are so inexperienced and they aren't yet properly developed. Not like a grown woman," Mandy paused and then added, "Or a mother."

Ryan gulped. His head swam. He'd never felt this way - so close to an attractive woman, who wanted to speak to him and understood him so well. He was hyper-aware of every inch of Mandy's body where it touched his. The air in the room suddenly seemed very thick and his heart pounded.

"Woman? Mothers?" Ryan asked stupidly, his brain scrambled.

"Yes, Ryan. Much more beautiful than girls, don't you think? Mark certainly does. Haven't you always wanted to know what it was like to say...touch a boob?"

At the mention of the word 'boob', Ryan turned his attention away from Mandy's face back to her chest. Realizing what he had done, his head snapped up again.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs Wheeler," said Ryan, his pitch rising.

"Don't be. You're just a normal boy. I won't mind at all if you want to satisfy your curiosity."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. You can touch them."

"What about Mark?" Ryan spluttered.

"It's okay. He wants you to be happy, Ryan. That's what friends are for. Go on, go for it..."

Mandy waited, but Ryan didn't move. Taking the initiative, she took his hand by the wrist and brought it up to her chest. The teen trembled slightly but held his hand flat against Mandy's right boob.

"You won't know what they're really like unless you hold them!" encouraged Mandy.

She let go of his hand and very slowly Ryan brushed his palm down the slope of one breast, then the other.

"That's it," whispered Mandy in warm, soothing, motherly tones.

Gaining confidence, Ryan followed the contours of Mandy's firm breasts, running his hand beneath one and sliding across to the other.

"Squeeze them!" suggested Mandy.

Ryan obeyed, hesitantly testing the springiness of Mrs Wheeler's tits. Finally understanding the freedom that he was offered and for the first time in his life given an opportunity to do so, Ryan brought both shaking hands to the task.

"You're doing great, Ryan! We, moms, love it too!" said Mandy, presenting her chest fully now for the boy to fondle.

Ryan lifted the boobs and let them fall. He did so again, loving how they bounced. He tried pushing them both together and watched them when they sprung apart. Once more he went back to test their firmness.

Mandy studied the boy's serious face, delighted to be starting his education on what moms were all about. The two were so engrossed on the couch that neither noticed Mark appear in the doorway.

"Having fun, dude?" Mark said loudly.

Ryan jumped suddenly, withdrawing his hands, his head spinning almost one hundred and eighty degrees.

"Quiet, Mark! Leave him be," Mandy chastised her son. "It's okay, honey. You carry on," she said kindly to Ryan.

"But Mark..." Ryan said in confusion.

"Ssh. It's okay. Mark understands," said Mandy, shooting a furious glance at her son for interrupting and jeopardizing her progress.

Mark had meant to stay away, but he was still uncomfortable with what his mom was doing, despite his promise to not interfere. Other boys had already been with his mom, and while he felt sorry for his friend, as time had gone by, he was feeling more possessive and just wanted to keep her to himself. Ryan remained frozen; his mouth open and heart pounding.

"Let's make this a little easier for you," said Mandy, pulling her t-shirt upwards, over her chest, neck and head. Her full breasts, with their incredible natural upward tilt, bounced free. She tossed the shirt to the floor. "Please, honey, I want you to enjoy them."

"Go on, Ryan," said Mark, this time with more empathy.

Ryan returned his attention to Mandy, his eyes wide, unable to believe that any of this was real. He had never seen such perfection and expected to wake up at any moment.

Mandy smiled as Ryan started once more as he had done a few minutes earlier, but this time without anything in the way so that he could enjoy them just as nature intended.

"Oh, Mrs Wheeler!" Ryan exclaimed as he stroked, squeezed and lifted the weighty boobs. He was utterly spellbound.

Mark walked quietly over and sat down in one of the armchairs. Despite his conflicting emotions, he understood exactly how Ryan must be feeling at the moment. As long as it never went too far with his mom, he would try to tolerate it. Anyhow, later on tonight when Ryan was long gone, he'd be the one fucking his mother in her bed.

Ryan became bolder, carefully flipping Mandy's tits upwards, or from the side, and observing the ripples and the amazing elasticity as they settled back into place, jutting proudly from her chest.

"Ha-ha!" chuckled Mark. "They were wobbling just like that yesterday when we were in the shower, weren't they, Mom?"

"Shower...?" said Ryan, confused. His horny teen brain struggled to think of much beyond juggling those amazing boobs of Mrs Wheelers. At that moment, it was all that he lived for.

"Doesn't matter, honey. Just some mom-son fun time. Like what we're doing now," Mandy answered, wishing her son would keep quiet and let her handle this. "You don't have to ignore the nipples, Ryan."

Ryan had feared to touch the stiff-looking buds that stood at the centre of each areole. Now, with permission and his heart fluttering like a small bird, Ryan rubbed the tip of each nipple lightly with his thumbs.

"Mmmmmm," Mandy moaned quietly. "You can pinch and pull on them too if you like."

Growing bolder, Ryan did just that, taking each between thumb and finger and squeezing gently, surprised at how firm and rubbery they were. Losing his shyness, the teen looked upward for a second. Mrs Wheeler's eyes were closed to mere slits as she bit her lip. She was all flushed and pink looking and for the first time in his life, Ryan knew the thrill of arousing a grown woman.

"Twist those nips, man," said Mark with a grin from his chair across the room. He'd spent hours himself doing exactly that, delighting in making his mom grimace as he had his fun.

He didn't know why, but Ryan felt that those nipples were made for twisting. Time seemed to slow down for Ryan, as with a pounding heart he did as his friend suggested, turning those hard nubs like he was cracking a safe.

Mandy gasped. "Oh Ryan, oh my god!" As with Mark, it was almost too much.

Torn between focusing intently on Mandy's chest and her face, the boy looked up once more for a second. The mature mom's beauty was indescribable. Her head was thrown back, exposing her throat, her back straight and her legs now spread wide. Now Ryan added a tugging motion and Mandy cried out.

Ryan was blown away that he was mauling the breasts of this stunning raven-haired woman, and it was he, Ryan, who was making her cry out in pleasure.

"What do you think, Ryan?" Mark asked, amused at how his friend was captivated. He recognised that mental state, himself having been there often enough - when nothing else mattered in the universe except for that hot body.

"Th-They're p-perfect," Ryan stammered in awe.

"Yeah, Mom's got great titties," Mark agreed.

"You're such a good boy," Mandy shuddered. "You're doing so well."

Ryan now went all the way, alternately squashing, grasping and tweaking, becoming ever-demanding of Mandy's firm tit flesh.

"Jeez, Mom's never let me go this crazy with her boobies," muttered Mark, with a trace of envy.

That comment shook Mandy out of what had been almost a trancelike state. She shook her head as if to clear it, then gently pushed Ryan's hands away. Ryan looked up, crestfallen.

"It's too much, honey. It was wonderful, but some women are really sensitive. But don't worry, you did great, Ryan," Mandy said with a smile.

"I did?" asked Ryan.

Mandy nodded. "Do you like them?"

"Oh, Mrs Wheeler...they're amazing. The best thing ever!" Ryan gushed.

Mandy was still turned on, both from the direct stimulation of her boobs and the awareness that she was using the natural wonders of her body to introduce Ryan to the delights of mommy love. But it was all so new to Ryan that she felt it best to stop for now and give him time to process all these new emotions.

"Next time you can suck them if you like. Boys love doing that so I'm sure you will too," said Mandy.

Ryan stared hungrily back at Mandy's swollen breasts. Before him was the most delicious treat he could imagine, and he would have given up everything he owned there and then for just five minutes sucking on those beauties.

"Next time?" Ryan asked.

"Of course! You didn't think it was all over now, did you?" said Mandy, stooping to retrieve her t-shirt. "You can come over again with Mark soon, okay?"

"Oh, yes!" exclaimed Ryan.

Mandy put her shirt back on, stood and left the room like the last quarter of an hour was the most normal thing in the world.

"Man, I bet you've got a huge boner now," laughed Mark.

"You knew! You knew what your mom was planning!" Ryan accused his friend, partly to cover his embarrassment.

"You're not complaining, are you?" said Mark.

"No," said Ryan simply, staring at the floor.

"I know what it's like. You've never had so much fun before, have you? Nothing beats Mom's hot body."

"But why?" Ryan asked, still feeling all at sea despite his elation.

"Don't stress yourself. Mom's gonna make you feel really good, just like she's done with me. How else do you think I've been getting my shit together these last few months?"

"I thought you'd been on a course?" Ryan asked.

"I have. It's called SAMBA - 'Son's and Mother's Bonding Activities'. That's where they teach us how to have sex with our moms."

"But I don't have a mom," said Ryan sadly.

"I know, dummy. But that's where my mom comes in. She's going to be your mom for a while, to help you out."

"There's more than boobs?"

"Oh yeah, bro. You wouldn't believe all the things you can do with a mom."

"You don't...you don't mind, do you?" Ryan asked with trepidation.

"To be honest, I wasn't that happy when Mom suggested it. Only because you're such a good friend. And, like Mom, I just want to see you get better and honestly, SAMBA is the best way for guys like us. But just remember whose mom she is, okay?"

"I've never seen anyone like your mom before," said Ryan, shaking his head as if in a daze, seemingly not listening to his friend. "She's so hot."

"And just think - next time you get to suck on those big boobs of hers."

"So when can I come over again?" Ryan asked excitedly.

"I dunno - Mom will let me know," Mark answered. "Just relax, man, because soon you're gonna find out what it's like having a SAMBA mom. It's the best thing in the world!"

"I can't wait!" said Ryan.

*****

Ryan's mind was still reeling as he walked home. He felt giddy with excitement, almost as if he were walking on air, yet at the same time he was also experiencing a deep loss; the memory of his time at the Wheeler house was fading fast. The joy of handling Mrs Wheeler's soft, heavy boobs already seemed like another lifetime ago.