SAMBA Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mentioned that last time - what bonding?"

"A few months ago, Mom and I went to the SAMBA academy for the weekend. It's all about making our lives better by getting to know our mom's hot bodies and all the things you can do with them. That's the bonding part, and the founder of the academy, Dr Dearlove says it's what guys like us need for a healthy start in life. Before that, I couldn't care less about being around Mom, but now I want to be with her all of the time."

"I want to be with her too, Mark," said Ryan.

"I know. She wants to help, but Mom's busy and it's probably a good idea to take it slow. And don't ever forget, she's my mom," Mark added, before instantly regretting it. "I'm sorry, man. I know it's hard that you lost your mom. I'm just trying to say Mom's got priorities, that's all," thinking of himself without saying so out loud.

"I kept thinking about her all of last night - I hardly slept. I want those boobs so bad."

Now that Ryan mentioned it, he did look a little pale and tired. Nevertheless, despite the slightly hollowed-out look (which wasn't unusual for the skinny teen), there burned a real hunger in his eyes. Mark recalled how in the early days after first bonding at the academy, he too had felt almost feverish with a constant gnawing desire. But he'd had the advantage of being always close to his mom, with the means to sate those needs.

"They are beauties!" agreed Mark, proud of having a hot mom. "Listen, I'll ask her tonight, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Mark."

Mark was left with conflicted feelings over what was going on. On the one hand, he wanted to help his friend and show off his sexy mom, and what she could do. Yet at the same time, over the last few months he'd developed such a strong sexual bond with her that he barely tolerated his dad's access to her, let alone anyone else. He was going to need even more of his mom to compensate, Mark decided, or make her do some new things with him to show him how he was still her number one priority. Or maybe she could arrange another meeting with Mrs Nielsen - he longed to fuck the pretty blonde again.

*****

As soon as Mandy had got into bed that night, Mark was all over her, kissing her face, neck and breasts. The boy's passion quite took her breath away and reminded her of what she had lost in her husband. Being with a highly sexual teen was never dull, even if it could be tiring, Mandy had concluded.

"What's up with you, my little man!" said Mandy.

"I need some anal," Mark explained.

"How romantic!" laughed Mandy, playfully dodging her son as he attempted to grab her hips.

"Quit messing around, Mom," Mark complained. "It's what you're here for and I'll never get to sleep unless I fuck your ass."

Mandy had to admit he had a point about the ultimate reason for them sleeping together, even if he was being very direct and straight to the point. Her son was evidently in a very serious frame of mind right now and he was becoming increasingly assertive with her and what he expected from her body. She felt almost ashamed of her weakness to say no to the more dominant side of her son that was emerging, even as she loved it at the same time.

"Come on, Mom," said Mark impatiently. "Up on your hands as knees."

"Okay, honey, you best get the lube then," replied Mandy, accepting the inevitable as she rolled to her knees. She raised her haunches high, dipping her back and resting her weight on her forearms. She'd only just gotten into position when she felt a cold blob of KY drop onto her asshole, making her shudder. With more haste than usual, Mark's finger was up her back passage, moving around and making sure her sensitive walls were coated with the slippery substance.

"You're in a hurry tonight, young man," remarked Mandy and then yelped, as Mark suddenly yanked his finger from her behind, making her sphincter snap shut quicker than she was used to. She sensed that Mark was in one of his moods where he was desperate to plug her shitter and bang her hard. Fortunately, her bowels were empty and relaxed on this occasion but all the same, she braced herself for a pounding such as only a horny teen boy could give.

"Ooooooohh!" Mandy groaned, clenching her fists as Mark penetrated her anus and buried himself to the hilt inside her butt in one sudden flex of his hips. "Give Mommy a moment, please honey!"

Mark grabbed his mom's waist with both hands, pulling her hard against him so that the bulb of her round ass was firmly pressed against his loins. To Mandy, it seemed like her son's cock had never felt so long, so thick and so hard. Despite the almost brutal invasion of her anal passage, the startled mother mewled softy, somewhere between pleasure and discomfort. Already she felt a sympathetic tingling in her clit and wetness in her cunt, even though both were being completely ignored by her boy. The raw sexual energy and the stretching of her sensitive ring, at times near the limit of what she could bear, were one of the reasons the mature mother liked anal sex so much. It made her feel alive in a way that nearly two decades of lovemaking with her husband had never done.

"Ahhhh shit, Mom!" Mark cried in a voice that shook with emotion. "I'll never get enough of doing you in the butt!"

That was another reason Mandy got off on his dick in her tight rear tunnel - it was doing her son so much good and making him so happy! She wished every mom would one day learn to improve the lives of their sons with this simple sacrifice.

"Oh, Mark! Don't hold back! Give mommy all you have!" cried Mandy, sinking her shoulders lower so that her face was to the sheets.

Mandy felt the head of Mark's cock slide from her rectum only to be slammed back a second later, the force of her son's lunge almost lifting her knees from the mattress.

"Ugh! So hot! So smooth!" Mark moaned.

Mandy was glad that Mark could get so much pleasure from her shit hole. And he had surely earned it, by being so understanding and supportive while she helped Ryan make up for not having a mother of his own.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh!" Mark had now started a rapid humping, banging hard against his mom's rippling ass-cheeks. His lube-slick erection speared his mom's bunghole again and again.

"You make Mommy feel so good!" Mandy sobbed.

Mark's fingers were like claws as he gripped his mom's hips. His knuckles went white, while Mandy's skin went red as her son held on to the handles of soft flesh on either side.

"Ugh...squeeze your ass on my dick...ugh...don't stop squeezing," Mark panted.

Mandy clenched her pink ring as hard as she could. Usually, when he wanted this, she'd treat him to a series of rhythmic contractions. This time her face scrunched up with the effort, grinding her teeth as she used all the power that she had in her mommy butt muscles. As the friction increased, Mark redoubled his efforts.

Needing more leverage for his thrusts, Mark hunched over his mom's back. Reaching under Mandy, he scooped up her hanging tits and clutched at them, using them as handholds as he hammered her ass like a machine.

"Oooh...my boobs!" whimpered Mandy as her son's hands squashed her full and heavy breasts out of shape.

Mark either didn't hear her or didn't care. His eyes were closed and his lips parted, his face resting to one side on his mother's tanned back. His hard prick appeared and disappeared between her spread cheeks at a rapid pace.

The Wheeler marital bed, which Dan had given up for his son, creaked and thumped loudly with the energetic and incestuous coupling taking place on it.

Mandy was having trouble maintaining the pressure with her anus, but she needn't have worried. Her clit was throbbing and the combination of friction and deep insertions had so stimulated her that she now felt the inevitable wave of her orgasm approaching.

"Mark, baby...I'm coming!" Mandy shouted, so loudly that she didn't care if it woke up her husband across the house in the guest room. Deep down she almost wanted Dan to know how her son could make her feel. She saw stars as her butt ring now started pulsing all by itself. Mandy emitted a strangled gasp and her thighs shook.

It was all too much for Mark. The teen pushed as hard as he could against his moms quivering rear end, groaning, as he felt his balls draw up and his cum began to race up his shaft.

"Mooommmmm!" Mark howled.

Still mid-orgasm, Mandy couldn't ignore the feeling of her son's rock-hard penis swell and jerk like crazy. Her son's hot jets spattered somewhere way up inside of her. Mandy received everything he had to give gladly, knowing that she was the best a mother could be at that moment. Every pulse of his dick in her rectum made her proud, making her shiver with the ongoing waves of her climax.

For two or three minutes, Mark lay across her back, still gripping her boobs, as his cock continued to twitch, long after he had finished ejaculating. The boy's breathing slowly returned to normal, though he felt quite spaced out, high on the feel-good chemicals flooding his brain after a bonding session with his mom.

"You're getting heavy, Mark..." muttered Mandy, who was similarly wiped out like her son. Her bottom ached, yet felt wonderfully wet and warm. Mark's shaft continued to pulse weakly with a life of its own up in her rectum.

Mark sighed and raised himself, now spreading his mom's butt cheeks wide as he looked down. Slowly he withdrew from his mom's butt, until with a loud, wet slurp, the head of his dick pulled free. Still impossibly stiff, his penis sprang back and smacked up against his belly. Mandy's anus hung open like the entrance to some dark cave. Mark watched, but the round hole showed no signs of closing. He trembled with excitement and his heart sang with joy.

"Mom!" Mark cried. "You're gaping!"

Mark loved to see the effect his cock had on his mother's asshole. Most of the time when his meat was buried up there, he didn't notice, but now that he could see, he reminded himself that in the future he would make sure he got to see more of that used butthole.

"Does that make you happy, honey?" Mandy asked.

"Oh yes, Mom! More than anything! Your ass is so perfect. You should see it - the hole is so fucking wide!"

Mandy would never quite understand all the things that pleased teen boys, but if it made Mark happy to see her butthole open then it made her happy too. She lingered on all fours, with her ass up in the air, so that her son could feast with his eyes. Her guts gurgled and very slowly her sphincter started to close up. The teen never took his eyes away from his mom's ass-crack, until her slightly reddened hole had finally closed up completely.

"Wow!" Mark exclaimed with a tone of genuine wonder as if he had witnessed a momentous sunset or another marvel of nature. "That was awesome! I love you, Mom."

Mandy smiled to herself, pleased to see the return of the sweeter side of her son after the intense ass-fuck. He had needed that more than she had realized. Her body ached, but she knew that it had done her good too. At times like this, she remembered what SAMBA was all about and how important it was to reaffirm their bond.

Rising on stiff limbs, Mandy turned and kissed Mark, but in a motherly way, rather than that of a lover. A good butt fucking always brought out her strongest maternal feelings, she had noticed.

"I love you too, Mark," said Mandy warmly. Her asshole still felt wide open to her but when she reached around to check, she was relieved to find it closed, though a little loose and wet. "Phew, you really pounded me tonight, honey. I think I'll be feeling that tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess I did. But it was so worth it," replied Mark, happy to know his mom would have something to remember him by the next day. He then yawned and rubbed at his eyes. "I'm feeling a bit tired now."

"Come on then, lie down with me and close those eyes."

Mark nodded and as they lay down, Mandy covered them both up. The teen cuddled up to his mom, gently grabbing a boob as she put an arm around him. The boy fell asleep almost immediately, a smile on his face as he drifted off on the high of post-orgasmic bliss.

For Mandy, whose anus ached and throbbed in a way it hadn't done in some time, sleep took a little longer. As she lay there in the dark, her thoughts turned to her other responsibility, as she worried about how she could provide Ryan with the same level of relief using only her hands and boobs, as she had promised Mark.

*****

Mandy woke in the middle of the night realizing that she was leaking from her ass. The sheet beneath her was wet and sticky, clinging to her big butt cheeks. At some point, after she had fallen asleep, Mark had moved to the far side of the bed, where he dozed peacefully now. Her son always had a way of avoiding the damp spot, Mandy thought to herself.

Still only half awake, Mandy staggered to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. She tensed up her stomach muscles, pushing, but only a small, wet fart emerged. Mandy knew from experience that most of what Mark had shot up her was still there. Sometimes it could take a while to drain out. This was not what she had imagined being a mother was all about, years ago, but as Mark's sperm dripped slowly from her anus, she realized how much she'd come to appreciate the new duties that a mother her age acquired. Not many moms were as committed to their sons as she was and as far as she was concerned, this was a much better solution than leaving him alone in his bed, unloved, shooting his sperm onto his sheets. Mandy vowed never to let him return to that.

She checked her breasts, lifting and examining each one. They were tender from when Mark had roughly handled them during sex. It had felt like her son had used the full strength of his hands to clamp onto them as he had furiously ridden her rump. Mandy couldn't remember a time when she had found sex so physically punishing, but at least she still had what it takes to make a boy super horny. Not bad for forty years old, Mandy thought to herself. And whatever the purpose of SAMBA, it did make her feel special to be wanted so badly.

In a way, Mark was becoming a little more like Scott and Steve, Mandy mused. She had heard many a time from both those boy's mothers, how physically demanding they could be during bonding time. Teen boys had so much energy and were always testing the limits sexually. Mark was no exception, Mandy realized. It was just as well that he now spent five nights a week in her bed - goodness knows what he'd be getting up to if she wasn't keeping him satisfied.

Mandy almost felt sorry for her husband, who now spent the majority of the time away from the marital bed. But the reality was that these days he was sexually depleted, with far lower levels of testosterone than her son. And why should she put her own life and needs to one side, just because Dan was getting older? After all, she'd already spent the best part of two decades putting her husband first.

That chapter was coming to an end, Mandy decided. There would come a time soon when Dan's relocation to the guest room would become permanent. It was good that Dr Dearlove seemed to be preparing him, and that he appeared to be showing a positive interest in Mark's developing relationship with his mother. It was important to Mandy that Dan was a willing and supportive partner as the family all moved on to the next level.

With that, Mandy squeezed what she thought was a final trickle of boy juice from her bowels. Yawning and barely able to keep her eyes open, she returned to her bed.

*****

It was Thursday afternoon and Dan had just pulled into the company parking lot after driving out to grab a quick lunch. For a small slice of each day, he wasn't thinking about deadlines or the relentless demands of upper management at the company. Right now, he was thinking about the productive conversation he'd had with his son the previous morning. He had thought it had gone very well, but these were unusual circumstances and he felt he'd lost some of his parenting skills over the years as Mark grew older and they drifted apart, so Dan was not confident that he could manage the sensitive issues all by himself. With that in mind, he decided to call Dr Dearlove again.

"Good afternoon, is that Mr Wheeler?" Dr Dearlove answered.

"Yes, it is. Hello Dr Dearlove. I was hoping to pick your brain again if you have the time?"

"Of course! If I recall correctly, we had been discussing Mark's arousal and masturbatory activities?" Dr Dearlove replied.

"Yes, that's right. Mandy and I talked and we decided it was for the best if things were in the open with Mark. So, I let him know that his mom and I understood and that he needn't feel that he had to hold back his teen urges just because he was in his mom's bed."

"Well done, Mr Wheeler! I know that couldn't have been an easy conversation. But I can assure you that you've done the right thing. Both your wife and son can now sleep easy."

"To be honest, I think I was more embarrassed than either of them. I'm proud of Mark because he took it so well and didn't try to deny it."

"And why should he, Mr Wheeler? He's simply doing as every young man has always done - one of the most natural acts. It is only the small difference that it is in your wife's presence. Do you realize, that separate beds and bedrooms are a relatively modern phenomenon? For generations, families all lived and slept in the same room, sons with mothers, fathers with daughters. Some would say we've strayed too far from normal human behavior."

"You could be right - Mark seems much happier with the co-sleeping. Yesterday he and I had another chat, and I felt we bonded in a way that we haven't in years."

"Oh? What about?" said Dr Dearlove curiously, reaching for a pen and notepaper.

"Err...well this is going to sound like such a guy thing," said Dan, trying in advance to excuse himself.

"Very little would surprise or shock me, Please, go on," said Dr Dearlove encouragingly.

"I asked him what he liked about Mandy. Well, it turns out like me that he's into her boobs and her butt. It felt good to clear the air and talk openly about her body like that, father to son."

"Congratulations! That's a big step for you, but the right one. You have a very attractive wife and it would be silly to deny it with each other, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, we were able to share a little joke about it too. I'm kind of glad he has noticed these things about his mom, as a boy of his age has to grow up at some point. I used to worry he was getting left behind."

"I think it's fantastic news, Mr Wheeler. You might want to share this with your wife. I bet it would give her a massive boost. Women of our age love to be appreciated just as much, if not more, than young girls. And now that you've developed this new bond with your son, I suggest that you continue to work at it together. Encourage Mark to talk freely about his feelings and what he likes about his mom. This is something very special that the two of you can share, don't you think?"

"It is something we both have in common, I guess."

"Absolutely! And it will bring you closer together. A young man such as Mark seeks the approval and respect of his father, and I can think of no better way than you supporting him in his growing interest in the opposite sex."

"And what about Mandy? Is there anything else she should be doing? We did talk about how she should react, if at all when Mark is...you know,"

"When Mark is masturbating? Well, it is no secret in the family now. And there is no point in your wife pretending that it isn't happening right next to her. That would be absurd, would it not?"

"You're right. But what is appropriate?" asked Dan.

"There is nothing inappropriate in such a situation, Mr Wheeler. Talk it over again with your wife. There are all sorts of approaches you could take. Perhaps your wife just needs to face him or talk to him through the process. Some moms choose to simply hug their sons through to completion. The boys always benefit from that level of acceptance. It's very loving, very nurturing."