SAMBA Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's our bed, Mark, not just yours. And the family bed is for joint mom-and-son activities. Because Ryan doesn't have his own, I'm being his mom, which means we used the appropriate place," said Mandy firmly.

"Whatever," said Mark with a roll of his eyes. "So, are you going to tell me or not?"

"I helped him empty his balls onto my boobs," Mandy sighed. "Happy now?"

"I knew it!" Mark chuckled. "I could tell by how he looked at them and kept talking about them that he'd want to do that."

"You were just like Ryan not all that long ago. He's had a really hard time, I think. Hopefully, we can turn things around for him with some regular sessions. Please try and be respectful and supportive, Mark. He is your friend, after all," said Mandy, gently scolding her son.

"And you're gonna give him plenty of hard times too, Mom!" laughed Mark. Mandy simply narrowed her eyes and stared back at her son. "Yeah, I'm supportive, Mom. I just want to be kept informed, that's all."

Mandy was pleased that her son got the hint, but he was, for the most part, acting more adultly than she would have expected even a couple of months ago. This was genuine progress. She also realized that Mark was right, and total transparency was the way to go if this was to work for everyone.

"Okay," Mandy agreed. "I'll tell you everything. But you need to be serious about this and not tease Ryan, either to his face or to me. He needs a safe environment where he can express his normal teen needs and desires just like you do, without any judgement."

"Sure, Mom," said Mark. He wanted the best for his friend, and even better, he would get some bedtime stories with his mom.

"Right, you must have some school work to do and I need to get started in the kitchen - your dad will be home soon."

*****

Mandy was busy in the kitchen when her husband got home. Dan was tired but as always glad to be home where he could finally switch off from the pressures of work.

"Hi beautiful!" said Dan slipping an arm around his wife's waist and kissing her cheek.

"You're in a good mood," observed Mandy. "What's up?"

"Do I need a reason? Just glad to be home. It helps that it's a much happier home to return to these days. All the issues that you and Mark had are resolved. Plus, he's up in his room studying. Do you remember our battles to get him to knuckle down?"

"How could I forget!? And how was your day?" asked Mandy.

"Ugh...same old shit. We've got some busy weeks ahead at the office, that's for sure," said Dan as he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. "Oh...and I called Dr Dearlove after lunch."

Dan opened the can and took a long swig of the cold beer.

"Really? What about?" asked Mandy, silently wishing that her husband had gone through her rather than directly to the academy. Still, she trusted Dr Dearlove to be discreet and careful enough to deal with any unexpected calls. Anyway, now that she was trying to integrate Dan properly into the SAMBA program, it was probably necessary that he felt he had some control over it.

"Well, I forgot to tell you that Mark and I had a bit of a father-and-son bonding moment the other morning. We were talking about you and him, about growing up. You know - guy stuff. It turns out we have a lot in common. I wanted to check in with Dr Dearlove and make sure I was taking the right approach."

"And?"

"I think she approved. Mark has noticed your body, Mandy, and there are things about it he loves - and I can't say I blame him! It's great that he and I can talk about it openly. And Dr Dearlove believes I should encourage that and cultivate this bond we have."

"That's so sweet, Dan! I've caught Mark checking me out, of course. He's just a normal boy. But I think it's great if you can be supportive and let him be himself with no hang-ups. I approve of Dr Dearlove's plan for you two to do your guy thing. You've not seen eye to eye in years, so it's a wonderful opportunity for you both to connect."

"I also told Dr Dearlove that we had talked about what you should be doing when Mark can't help himself and has to masturbate. She kind of implied it doesn't make sense to ignore what is happening right next to you."

"That makes sense. He'd probably be more comfortable if I somehow acknowledge it."

"Exactly. So, Dr Dearlove suggested that you either talk him through it or hug him while he's at it."

"It sounds like you want me to be more involved?" Mandy asked, delighted at how her husband's thinking had been evolving.

Dan paused, as he reflected on what Mandy had said. He had thought initially that he was going along with what seemed the professional opinion, but now he realized to his surprise that not only did he agree with Dr Dearlove's assessment, but he had a strong urge to have his wife's support his son in his most vulnerable and emotional moments.

"I do, Mandy. My instincts tell me he needs you there for him. And you may as well since you're going to be right next to him anyway. If only I'd had a mother like you," Dan finished, sighing wistfully.

Mandy smiled lovingly at her husband, and Dan responded by reaching out and embracing his wife. She felt a wave of emotion as it now seemed that they had reached a turning point as a family. Dan was finally putting his son first, and perhaps slowly accepting that his time in the marital bed was drawing to a close. Their marriage had been stable and fruitful, producing Mark. Mandy loved and respected how he tirelessly provided for the family, and now more than ever she needed him to make sacrifices as every father should for the next generation.

A tear rolled down Mandy's cheek and she sniffed.

"What's wrong?" asked Dan.

"Nothing," Mandy replied, sniffing again. "Nothing at all. I'm just so happy that Mark has a dad like you. And...that I have a husband like you!"