SAMBA Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't thought of that," said Dan, as his brain began to spin with the possibilities. Now that Mark co-sleeping with his wife was a reality, he was beginning to like the idea of having some input rather than being a useless third wheel - or even the third Wheeler. For the first time in years, he felt the excitement of something going on in his life outside of work and the mundane routine of home life. Here now was an important project that he had a real stake in and could understand.

"Talk it over as a family. Take your time. The key thing is that you are involved and you're taking decisions together, supporting Mark!"

*****

Mandy answered the door, and there shuffling nervously with his eyes to the ground stood Ryan.

"Hey Ryan, come on in," said Mandy with a big smile.

"Thanks, Mrs Wheeler," said Ryan quietly as he stepped inside.

Mandy thought the poor boy looked quite lost and almost as if he was dreading what was about to take place, though she was sure that was just teenage nerves. She was confident that the activities that she had planned would change all of that.

"I've told Mark to stay out for a couple of hours, so we have the place to ourselves and won't be disturbed," said Mandy.

"A couple of hours?" Ryan asked, not quite believing what he had heard.

"Plenty of time for some mommy bonding. Won't that be nice?"

Ryan finally looked up and nodded enthusiastically. He saw that Mrs Wheeler was dressed much the same as the last time. She wore yoga pants and a tight T-shirt, with no bra underneath. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She looked like she had just come from the gym.

"I've been...err...looking forward to...err...seeing you since last time," said Ryan, stumbling over his words.

"Mark said that you were very keen to learn more about moms. I thought we'd go somewhere a bit nicer than the couch this time. Come with me, Ryan."

Mandy showed him in, and as soon as the door was shut, turned and led the way up the stairs. Everything was happening in slow motion for the young man. With feet that felt like lead and his heart beating with a slow thud, Ryan was almost hypnotized by the subtle sway of Mrs Wheeler's hips as he came up behind her.

Mandy showed Ryan into her bedroom, momentarily dazzling him with the bright afternoon sunshine coming through the window.

"Here, let's make this a little cosier," said Mandy as she adjusted the blinds. "Why don't you kick those shoes off, Ryan? You won't need those on the bed."

"On the bed?" croaked Ryan, dumbfounded.

"Of course, silly," said Mandy as she sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her. "How else are we going to get comfortable while you play with my boobs?"

Ryan removed his shoes, as if in a dream and approached the bed. Mandy took his hand and pulled him down next to her. The boy stared at her breasts through the thin cotton of her t-shirt.

"You can do much more than look, remember?" laughed Mandy. "Mark loves to look too, but one of the benefits of being part of SAMBA is that you get to experience all of the things that you can do with a mom."

"I want to experience those things so badly," whispered Ryan, his mouth dry.

"Then why don't we start from where we left it last time?" said Mandy.

The mature housewife pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, letting her tits pop free from their constraint, her nipples already starting to perk up from the excitement Mandy was feeling about mothering this inexperienced teen. She turned to face Ryan fully, her shoulders back and twin mounds jutting out, awaiting the boy's attention.

Reaching out with trembling hands, Ryan cupped a firm and soft boob in each palm. For a moment he just enjoyed their weight and released a long shuddering sigh.

"I bet that feels good," said Mandy. "Mommy boobs resting in your hands, just where they belong."

"Mark said that he learnt at the academy how moms are meant to be helping their sons come," said Ryan, now growing bolder and squeezing gently on his two great fistfuls. "I never knew that."

"Yes, even many moms don't know how essential that is. You boys are going through such hard times and who better to help you? And as a bonus, it's fun for everyone!"

"That makes so much sense, Mrs Wheeler. I always thought that I wanted to get together with one of the girls from school, but now I'm so glad this happened instead."

Ryan had now begun lifting Mandy's breasts and letting gravity do its work with their heft. Each drop made the flesh quiver and dance in a way that was indescribably pleasing to his teen brain.

"You'd have been wasting your time with their small titties, even if they'd let you. Better yet, with SAMBA moms you get to play with wet pussies and big round bottoms too!"

"Oh yes, Mrs Wheeler! That's what I want!" exclaimed Ryan, his voice cracking with excitement.

"Only if you're a good boy, Ryan. It's not all rights and no responsibilities."

"I'll be so good," replied Ryan as he moved on to tweaking Mandy's hardening nipples.

"Pinch 'n rub, honey. I love it," said Mandy, breathing deeply. Her eyes closed, her full lips parted and a gradual flush of color crept up from her chest to her cheeks.

Ryan was overcome with joy. This may have been Mark's mother but for the next couple of hours, he could do what he wanted with these two beauties. At last, a woman had noticed him, recognised his burning needs and was allowing him to satisfy them.

"You said I could...suck them," Ryan's voice sank almost to a whisper.

"Of course, you can. Let's get more comfortable, shall we?" suggested Mandy.

Mandy pulled her nipples free from Ryan's reluctant fingers and moved up the bed. She piled up some pillows against the headboard and leaned back, half reclining. Ryan scooted up and before Mandy had even settled herself, he pounced on her left boob, taking the areole and nipple into his mouth. Immediately he started sucking, drawing more of the big tit inside.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Mandy.

Without letting anything slip from his mouth, Ryan drew close to Mandy, lying beside her and bringing his arms around her waist. His cheeks hollowed deeply, relaxed, then hollowed once more. His cock was throbbing madly in his pants as he sucked away. Ryan felt that he was in heaven.

"Oh! Ryan! I don't think anyone's sucked them this hard before," gasped Mandy.

With hearty sucks, Ryan drew in great mouthfuls of those magnificent teats, moaning softly to himself all the while.

Mandy was about to relax and let the boy have his way when, suddenly she sat up again.

"Stop a second, Ryan. I just remembered something."

"Please, Mrs Wheeler, let me carry on," Ryan begged, detaching himself.

"No, it's something I put here earlier for us and I'd forgotten. Hang on," said Mandy.

Mandy leaned over to the nightstand and retrieved a bottle of strawberry syrup she had placed there earlier. Ryan's eyes lit up when he saw what it was.

"I thought that this would make it extra fun for us!" said Mandy, as she popped the top and drizzled the sticky sauce over each of her boobs.

Ryan moved quickly, greedily licking some syrup from the underside of one of Mandy's boobs before it could run down over her ribcage. That done, he swooped upwards and latched back onto the tit he had been sucking previously. Mandy was gratified to hear the boy moaning deep in his chest as the suction resumed.

"Wow, Ryan! You love these boobs, don't you? Don't worry, I'll make sure you have time with them at least once a week from now on."

"Oh yes!" Ryan gasped, detaching for a moment. "They're the most beautiful things in the world!"

Mandy put her hand gently around the back of his head and urged Ryan towards the other boob which still glistened with untouched syrup. The teen slurped it all up, sucking noisily and with passion. Mandy leaned back, cradling Ryan close to her and sighing with satisfaction at the simple joy of being a mom again.

"That's it, honey. Enjoy what your new mommy has to give you."

Ryan now swapped back and forth between Mandy's plump offerings. He worked the hard nipples in his mouth. His tongue circled and flicked. He tugged and stretched at the peaks of Mandy's boobs with his lips, making the older woman gasp repeatedly.

"More syrup?" Mandy asked breathlessly.

Ryan broke away and nodded eagerly. We watched closely, almost cross-eyed as his new mom poured more from the bottle over her tits. The teen went back to work immediately, to the delight of Mandy, who hugged him tight to her body and stroked the hair on the back of his head.

"I can already tell this is going to be good for you. It's good for us moms too, you know," said Mandy.

Ryan merely grunted and continued his feast. The last several minutes had been the best of his life so far and he wanted time to stand still so that he could enjoy Mrs Wheeler's breasts forever.

"There are many more things for you to learn that you can do with a mom," said Mandy.

Ryan let a wet, swollen nipple pop from his mouth.

"Please teach me everything, Mrs Wheeler."

"They'll be lots of bonding activities for you, including some special ones to help empty your balls. But we need to start slow, honey."

Mandy was flattered that so far Ryan's rapt attention was focused solely on her breasts. It made a change from her Mark who was usually thinking ahead to when he was next going to fuck her ass. Instead, it took her back to a more innocent kind of mother and son love, though nonetheless the kind that could still get very wet and sticky as they whiled away an afternoon. The relentless suction and nibbling had stimulated Mandy so much that she couldn't help moaning with pleasure.

"I love what you're doing, Ryan. You can make this mommy feel even better if you rub me between my legs," said Mandy, who spread her thighs and then guided the boy's hand between her legs.

Ryan was astounded. Mrs Wheeler had directed his hand to the plump mound of her pussy. He could feel the heat and dampness through the thing material of her pants.

"Wow! I can feel your lips!" Ryan exclaimed as he broke away from Mandy's boobs, looking up at her excitedly.

"Only very special boys get to play with my mommy bits, Ryan," said Mandy as she dribbled yet more syrup down her boobs.

Ryan got the hint and latched straight on to his new mom, sucking the strawberry treat down with gusto.

"Suck n' rub, honey. Oh yeah!" cried Mandy as she leaned her head back in bliss.

Ryan's clumsy fingers weren't very skilled, but he made up for it with teenage enthusiasm, moving Mandy's fat pussy lips from side to side as he rubbed in little circles. The eighteen-year-old was utterly intoxicated with lust and the awesome power of the bonding activities he'd been introduced to. All thoughts about teen girls had now been purged from his mind - he was sold on the benefits of a mature woman with a full, ripe body.

Mandy's head continued to loll, mouth open and eyes closed. Her twin mounds rose and fell with her chest, as their tips were taken and drawn up alternately into the mouth of the passionate teen.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me come!" Mandy cried.

Mandy's twitching thighs signalled the first wave of her climax. She clenched her teeth, baring them and arched her back. Ryan carried on with what he was doing; sucking furiously, nipping and nibbling the highly aroused and sensitive peak of one boob. Ryan's hand stroked Mandy's cunt through her pants as she shuddered through her orgasm, the now damp material stretched taut across her vulva.

"That's enough, honey," said Mandy, now exhausted by the successive waves of pleasure.

Ryan stopped what he was doing and took a few seconds to admire the half-naked woman next to him. She lay limply, her dark eyes staring blankly, breathing deeply and her face flushed. Noticing the bottle of syrup lying on one side of the bed, he picked it up.

"Can I?" Ryan asked, holding the bottle aloft.

Mandy nodded weakly. Ryan poured yet more sticky sauce on Mandy's upturned boobs and leaned in.

"I've never had so much fun before, Mrs Wheeler," said Ryan, all the while his tongue slowly lapped at Mandy's breasts.

"I'm so glad, Ryan. Every boy of your age deserves time like this alone with a mom."

"Is that why Mark is much happier now?"

"Of course. The SAMBA method is about ensuring that boys aren't excluded and enjoy the same rights as dads. It's been the best thing for Mark's education and mental health, and I'm sure it will be for you too. Are you ready to try something else now?"

Ryan nodded, still nursing gently on Mandy's tits.

"I'm sure your dick is super stiff and your balls are bursting. Why don't you get those clothes off?"

Ryan disengaged and nodded shyly once more. Nevertheless, he wasted no time in stripping off and throwing his clothes over the side of the bed to the floor. Mandy gasped with delight as the boy's cock sprang free from his shorts. Ryan was smaller than Mark, and like everything else about him, his penis was slender, with dark curly hairs covering the base and his dangling balls. Seeing Mrs Wheeler looking closely at what he had kept hidden for years made Ryan's cheeks turn a bright red.

"Don't be ashamed, Ryan. Just imagine I'm your mom now," said Mandy as she moved down the bed a little so that she could now lie flat on her back. "Now, climb over and straddle my waist, honey."

Ryan did as he was instructed, kneeling over the mother with his skinny thighs on either side of her rib cage. Mandy thought that his cock looked oh-so-cute as it twitched in anticipation. She was also struck that she would be the very first to handle it, a privilege that she would enjoy with a clearer head than that first time with Mark. Flicking her eyes upward, she noticed that the teen was once again focused on her breasts, which shone wetly with his saliva.

"I'm glad you like my boobs so much because you're going to be having fun with them again and again in the future. Every week I want you to come and suck them just like you did today!"

"Oh, yes please, Mrs Wheeler!"

Mandy reached between Ryan's legs and with the lightest touch with the tips of her finger, she tickled the boy's balls. In response, he shuddered and his stiff shaft flicked up.

"Let's coax all that sticky sperm out, shall we?" said Mandy.

Ryan said nothing, seemingly transfixed by a big pair of mom boobs while Mandy carefully caressed his hairy ball sack. She felt thrilled to be the one who got to show him what it could be like to have an experienced woman toy with his precious stones. Taking a light hold of Ryan's cock between the finger and thumb of her other hand, Mandy started to tug slowly back and forth. The boy immediately began to swell even more.

"Mrs Wheeler...I'm...gonna..." said Ryan, his voice cracking and struggling to get the words out as he trembled all over.

Mandy quickly directed Ryan's cock downwards, just in time to receive the thick boy cum as it spattered her breasts, chest and neck. The fluid felt very hot against Mandy's smooth tanned skin, surprising her as she was by now so used to Mark always dumping a load inside.

"Ughhhh...shit," groaned Ryan as he sagged forward. "I'm so sorry...I couldn't help it."

Mandy continued to rub the teen's balls as she cradled them in her hand. Ryan's prick still throbbed in the other and she massaged it with tender, motherly care, squeezing the final drops from the head and onto her well-creamed tits.

"It's okay, honey. I know that you must have been waiting a long time for that. Now you've got a mom to take care of you."

Mandy looked down at her glistening chest. Most of the sticky fluid had run down the inner slopes of her boobs and pooled between them. She inhaled deeply, taking in the familiar, yet pungent odour. She now felt a close connection to the boy after completing their bonding activity. It was somehow different from her times with the other young men, and more like having a second son of her own.

"Shall I get something to clean you up?" asked Ryan, as his senses returned.

"There's no need, Ryan. I can take care of that!" said Mandy.

A stunned Ryan watched as Mandy scooped up a blob of semen on her finger and popped it into her mouth. The older woman closed her eyes, savoring the taste as she sucked it off. She then returned to the pool on her chest, bringing more of the still-warm jism to her lips.

"Mmmmm," Mandy moaned happily. "You didn't hold back, did you? So much cum!"

"I didn't know women liked it in real life," said Ryan.

"Mom's do," explained Mandy, as she continued to clean her boobs. "Besides, it's not fair on you boys to just shoot into a tissue or on the sheets."

Ryan couldn't agree more. This was way better than the hundreds of times he'd jerked off on his own at home. Now that he thought about it, it made so much sense that a mom was there to clean up. He was struck by how much Mrs Wheeler seemed to understand him and his needs.

"We've still got plenty of time left. Why don't you cuddle up next to me for a while, Ryan?" said Mandy, as she finished licking the last traces of cum from her fingers.

Ryan dismounted Mandy and settled down at her side, pressing his body to hers. He draped one arm over and cupped a boob. She in turn took his now small, and shrunken, cock and balls in her little hand. Ryan sighed deeply, for the first time in years feeling loved and cared for, after so long without a mom of his own.

"Just like Mark, I bet you're feeling so much better now, aren't you? I'm going to make sure you get to come often from now on, honey, and help you turn your life around. But I want to hear good things back about your progress in school, okay? And you need to start being more positive. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything for you, Mrs Wheeler!" Ryan exclaimed earnestly.

"And if things go well then maybe I'll introduce you to another couple of moms!"

Ryan's heart almost skipped a beat. Had he understood right? What else could Mrs Wheeler be suggesting other than SAMBA sessions with other moms? Filled with emotion and gratitude, the skinny teen hugged Mandy tightly, and she in return gave his balls a gentle squeeze.

"There, there, honey. Hold on tight to my mommy body, close your eyes and relax. I'm going to make sure you get everything you need to get you through this difficult time."

*****

As promised, Mandy got Ryan up, dressed and out of the house before Mark and her husband got home. For close to forty-five minutes the teen had clung to her curvy body, enjoying the intimacy of skin-on-skin contact with his new mom. As he lay there in silence, Mandy told him all about SAMBA, including her and Mark's experience during their weekend there. The boy had left the Wheeler house with his head spinning with so many ideas about what he wanted to try in the future.

Mark returned home soon after. He found Mandy in the bedroom, getting dressed, her hair still wet from the shower.

"Hey, Mom! I just got a text from Ryan. I think you've blown his mind. He's already talking about coming back to see you again."

"Oh, hello, Mark. It's been quite an afternoon for your young friend. He's been discovering what it's like to have a mom again and I've been telling him all about SAMBA. I think he found it a very educational experience."

"I bet he did!" laughed Mark. "What did you do with him?"

"It was mostly boob time. He wanted to get down to the sucking pretty quickly, so it was a nice way for us both to relax and get to know one another. Wow, he sure loves boobs, though! I think he feels about them the way you do about my butt!"

"And did he come?"

"Why do you want to know so much about another boy's bonding time, honey?" Mandy asked.

"Come on, you're my mom! And I bet you were in my bed too! I deserve to know," Mark insisted.