Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

"Bill, don't worry about it. Everything that you do will be fine. Besides, we have lots of time for you to practice... and practice... and practice," she giggled.

I had to laugh at Sam's humor. Like I've read someplace, "If you don't laugh, at least once, when you're making love, then you're not having a good time". That was not going to be a problem. It would never be a problem with Sam... Samantha.

My tongue and lips found her nipples. Sam let out sigh after sigh with an occasional, "Oh yes," as the tip of my tongue circled... and circled... and circled the rubbery dark pink gumdrop. First one and then the other. Her breathing becoming more labored... shallower. Her hands alternated between the back of my neck and my back. Whichever nipple wasn't on the receiving end of my tongue was being gently, but firmly rolled between my thumb and index finger.

The soft cooing from a few moments ago had been replaced with inarticulate whimpers. The sounds of Sam's enjoyment at what I was doing to her were music to my ears.

Her body jolts, like an electric shock, had been applied. Not once, but three times.

"Come here. Kiss me," her voice frantic. And when our lips met, her lips met mine with a frenzy.

"You sure know your way around nipples," she grinned, "I should send a Christmas card to whoever taught you, and express my ever-lasting thanks."

I grinned back. My college coed-nipple experiences paying off in spades. Thank you: Jessica, Angelica, Catherine, and Vicky.

"I can't believe what you just did to me. I've never felt anything like that."

"I'm glad that you liked it. So did I. And you know what?" as I playfully smiled at her.

She looked back at me with an equally playful smile, "What?"

"I've only just begun. And with your help, there's more. As I make love to my girlfriend, for the first time," as I looked into her beaming face.

A minute, or so later, after dozens and dozens of kisses down her warm and soft body, my tongue probed her cute navel and swirled. Her wispy pubic hair tickled my nose as I sank lower, nearing the place where her body would split and open, welcoming me into the core of her womanhood. But first, there were kisses along the insides of each soft thigh, followed by nibbling of the tender smooth flesh upward, until I found myself between Sam's open legs.

I couldn't help myself. My eyes, once again, took in the masterpiece of the universe that was inches from my mouth, lips, and tongue: moisture-laden lips of an excited woman who desired me. Not just any woman but, MY woman.

I breathed in her earthy and musky aroma. Having only done this once before, I had no real frame of reference. But breathing in Sam's aroused scent was intoxicating. I needed to taste her.

My first taste was the tip of my tongue probing her seeping opening, followed by a slow, full, and broad stroke, as I drank her Elixir of life.

"Oh god, Bill," Sam sighed long and deep.

Pulling back, I closed my eyes and savored the essence of my lover, like one would a fine wine.

"mmmm, Sam you taste wonderful. I want more. I need more."

I explored her sacred flower, acquainting myself with its many aromas, flavors, folds, and creases.

My tongue did a slow and broad lick from the base of the inverted "V" to the top and then nuzzled beneath the protective hood. Sam let out a long and soulful groan. Followed by, "Oh my god. I love what you do to me."

"Sam, I love watching you enjoying what I do to you. Because I'm just getting started. I'm going to put my finger in you... deep in you and swirl. I'm going to lick you until you forget your name."

"Oh, Bill. I love it when you tell me what you're going to do to me."

Sam's legs went wider. Her voice soft and wanting..."I'm all yours."

The tip of my tongue slowly traced the sides of each of her pink thin inner lips, along the edges of the delicate petals before gently sucking each into my mouth. Sam's legs went wider. She was breathing heavily. Her breasts, pointing at the sky with the arch of her back, nipples reaching out at attention. I reached up and took an engorged nipple between my fingers and firmly squeezed.

"Yes. Harder," she panted.

More pressure.

"Harder," Sam gasped.

More pressure as I rolled the extended bud between my fingers.

"Oh yes... just like that," as I saw Sam's fingers trapping her other nipple... squeezing and pulling outward. Bringing a bit of the surrounding flesh with it. It was the most erotic sight that I had ever seen.

When my tongue found Sam's engorged clit and bathed and bathed and bathed the sensitive jewel, her moans and mumbled words became garbled. Her legs, coming off the bed, going wide and outward, forming a wide "V", surrendering herself to me and everything that she was receiving.

Sam was beside herself. Her hands were frantically brushing through my hair. The words coming out of her were like another language. Until two distinct raspy words... "In me".

Thanks to my latest men's-magazine, I knew what she wanted. Palm up. Two fingers entered her liquid inferno. Passing that second jewel of pleasure, Sam let out an extended, "Oooohhhh goooddd".

I did the come-hither and the cry she made wasn't human. Sam exploded in euphoric agony. It was like as soon as one explosion subsided, another wave followed and detonated, followed by another. The walls of her vagina rippled against my invading digits, as throaty cry after cry of pleasure filled the room.

And then, "Bill come up here and kiss me," she gasped, "Then I'm going to have you inside of me, again."

Our lips meeting. Sam savored the taste of herself, as her tongue swirled over my lips and probed.

"Oh, Bill, this is so sexy... tasting myself on your lips and tongue. I've never been able to do that. I'm already looking forward to the next time that I get to do this."

I guess that kind of saddened me for a brief moment; but it also delighted me. Knowing that I was the first to give her something that she had never experienced. And I knew that it wouldn't be the last.

"Sam, I want you on top."

"You just want to look at my skinny little body and tiny boobs?" she grinned.

I grinned back, "And your point is?"

"No. I want to look at your sexy body. I want to look at your very beautiful and, yes, very sexy little breasts. I want to watch your eyes as you take me inside of you. I want to watch your sexy body as you slowly ride me. It will be a vision that will be seared into my brain forever."

The smile I received, was beyond words.

Sam straddled my chest and rubbed her wet slit across each of my very erect nipples. The whole time looking at me with a gentle grin.

It was erotic to watch Sam glide herself along the length of my cock. Lubricating me with her natural, and abundant wetness. The concentration, as she took me in her hand, positioned the head of the shiny pink plum where she wanted it, and then slowly impaled herself. Her eyes closed as she took me deep inside her little body in one fluid motion. Watching the pink mushroom and shaft sink into Sam's warm depths looked as incredible as it felt, as the soft cheeks of her cute butt came to rest on my balls. My groan was barely quieter than the one coming from Sam as I felt her muscles gripping me fiercely.

Sam moaned out a quiet, "Oh yes. So full. So deep. I can feel every vein on your cock."

Sam put her hands behind her head, sat up straight, and just looked into my eyes. My eyes were on her pulled-up breasts and achingly-hard nipples. My dick throbbed at the erotic sight before me.

"I felt that," she grinned.

I grinned and throbbed again. Sam grinned.

"I felt that one too. You really do like my little boobs, don't you?"

"Yes, Samantha... Samantha Grace. I really love your sexy little breasts."

That gave way to another wide smile. Sam sat there and kneaded the soft underlying flesh. Occasionally pulling on her nipples. All the while moving her hips as she glided along my hard rod.

I watched, as Sam got into a gentle ride. First just flexing her knees, she sat up straight and rode my vertical pole of hard and shiny man-flesh. Watching and feeling, as my cock disappeared and reappeared between her lips as Sam sensually rode me, was beyond words. I could only groan with each change of direction.

Then, with her hands on my chest, bracing herself, she slowly rolled her hips. At times leaning far enough forward, to feed me each of her tender hanging morsels of female flesh. My tongue danced along each of her nipples. Sam just closed her eyes and sang out a gentle sigh of total sexual bliss. The sound of music that only a woman can make as she is consumed by the ecstasy of carnal pleasure.

Sam sighed, "Oh god, this feels so good. Your big hard cock filling me as you suck on my nipples. Pinch the other one."

My hand cupped her little breast and my fingers tightened around that pink gumdrop. Sam's hips, still working herself along my length.

Leaning back and resting her hands on my shins, my lover worked herself along my solid pole. I just lay there transfixed by the erotic beauty before me, as I watched her delicate pink inner lips glide over my glistening shaft. At times the shiny pink mushroom head would briefly appear before being swallowed back up by that hungry pussy of hers.

"Oh god, Sam. I've never seen anything so sexy. Watching your pink lips slide along my cock. I could watch this all day long."

"This is a first for me too. I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. I am too. You can't imagine, what, knowing what you are watching is doing to me. Bill, put your hand on my mound, just above my clit."

The effect was instantaneous. As she adjusted herself, Sam's breathing became labored. Her sighs of pleasure more intense as she pleasured herself while riding me. Suddenly, Sam sat up straight, taking me into her depth. Her body shuddered as a cry of pure euphoric bliss filled her room.

We switched, and I got into that slow timeless rhythm as Sam held me in a warm embrace. Her arms, wrapped around my back. My pubic bone pressed against her puffy mound and that sensitive underlying button of pleasure. Her legs crossed and her heels locked over my butt. My balls rested on her soft butt with each slow down-stroke... each filling stroke. Sam closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure, that only a woman can experience. With each thrust, I could feel her natural tightness clamping around my hardness, almost as if she were claiming me for her own.

"mmm, Bill. I love the feeling of you inside of me... so full... so deep. And then your balls on my butt, when you're so deep."

"How about this?"

Pressing in as deep as I could, I swayed my hips back and forth. My ball sack brushed back and forth across her smooth cheeks.

"mmmm that is so nice. Such sexy balls. And they're all mine."

"Yes, Samantha... they're all yours. Just like this is all mine."

I pressed in hard and deep, and claimed her, just as Sam clamped down hard as she held me for her very own.

I had to watch. I rose, locked my elbows, and watched her expressions move and change in harmony, as I slowly, and deeply moved in and out of her little body. It was a sight to behold. Unlike anything my young eyes had ever witnessed... a woman being totally consumed by the pleasure of being made love to. Sam's eyes were closed. Her mouth is slightly open in a soft and satisfying "O".

I would slowly pull out until the bare minimum of my cock remained in her. I could feel the coolness of the air surrounding my wet shaft. It felt cold compared to the inferno of her pussy. It was heaven, as I re-entered her, again... and again... and again.

Sam's hands came up and rubbed her fingers through my chest hair as I make love to her.

"mmmm, such a sexy hairy chest. Not too much. Just the right amount to feel wonderful and look so sexy.... Bill this feels so wonderful. You, feel so good. It's like the slow pendulum of a clock... Full... Empty... Full... Empty. I've never been made love to like this. Actually, I've never really been made love to at all, now that I realize what real lovemaking is. I may have to keep you around for a while."

I looked down and saw the playful smile. My lips went to hers. Then I covered her body with mine, and nuzzled my face into her neck, as my hips continued to slowly roll. I kissed the soft skin of her neck and smiled. I was rewarded by the sweet song that only a woman can sing as she's being made love to.

I didn't want this to end. But eons of the mating of a man and a woman, in this ancient primordial dance, were catching up with me. I could tell that Sam was close too.

"Sam, I'm getting close."

"Me too. Can you wait for me? If not that's OK."

I slowed; but kept the pressure on her mound, as I moved my hips back and forth. And then, Sam let loose, as her orgasm claimed her. Head back. The veins in her neck bulged. Her muscles tightening... as she gripped my cock. Her fingernails digging into my back, sending eight pin-pricks of pleasure rippling through my body. That did it.

"Sam..."

My voice frantic.

"Look at me," her voice equally frantic.

Our eyes found one another's. It was the look of two lovers connecting, while at the same time, being totally immersed in the most intimate act that a couple can experience.

One final thrust and I buried myself to the hilt. My smooth sack against her soft butt. Her legs powerfully locking me in place.

I scream out my release. My balls contract. My cock twitches with each spurt of semen I shoot into her. As I flood her warm cavern with my thick white cream somewhere deep beneath her navel, I make Sam... Samantha Grace, my official girlfriend. And Sam claimed me, as her official boyfriend.

No words were spoken for several minutes, as we each came down from the soothing storm that had just passed between us, leaving us breathless and totally spent. Both of her embraces were still in place: legs locked around my waist and her arms wrapped around me that were lightly moving over my back. My face nuzzled against her neck, planting soft kisses.

"Bill. That was wonderful," planting a soft kiss in the middle of my chest, "I've read somewhere, that the best moments in life are the ones that you can't tell anyone about, because it's beyond words."

Another soft kiss to my chest. Then Sam looks up with an impish grin.

"If that was only your second time, I can't wait until I've had you for the fiftieth time."

32aa
32aa
448 Followers