Sam's Outing Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam finally makes it to the park...
1.2k words
4.27
3.7k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 07/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam sat quietly in the backseat hungrily eating her Junior Burger. She wanted to cry so badly, but she wouldn't let Anita have the satisfaction. Her little click would just love to see you crack and start crying. She looked at Sandy in the passenger seat for just a second before looking away quickly. She remembered what happened just last year when Sandy lost a bet with Anita.

"No bitch! You said anything. You lost and that's all there is to it." Anita shouted at Sandy while standing in front of her open closet.

"But Anita..." Sandy had started to say with sweat starting to form all over her naked black skin and in her short blonde dyed hair.

"No! No! Don't even. I know your ass would have something equally demeaning in mind if I had lost. You wouldn't let me back out." Anita argued as she stepped out of the door revealing a hole had been cut in the closet door and motioned for Sandy to get inside the closet.

"Alright, but don't let the party get out of control." Sandy said as she slowly got inside the closet, turned around, and got on her knees where a little pillow was on the floor.

"Sure." Sandy said closing the door.

Sam had gone to that party. It was one of the biggest parties Anita had ever thrown, probably due to the fact that Sandy was in the makeshift glory hole taking hot dicks to the throat. Sandy was a very well known lesbian, until that point Sam didn't think that Sandy had ever sucked a dick before. Sam remembered the uncountable number of guys went into that room throughout the night and well into the morning. Sandy must have sucked 50 dicks that night, most of them multiple times. Anita had just invited a shitload of guys from the rave to come to our AirBnB.

'Fuck!' Sam thought as she crumpled up her burger wrapper. "Tits out the window bitch!" Sandy said suddenly staring Sam up and down. 'Has she been ogling me this whole time?' Sam thought and quickly turned towards her open window. Sam once again felt the window roll up under her tits, only this time it was only to hold her tits up and out the window. It was down low enough that Sam could stare out the window. Sam hadn't realized that they were stopped at a light or that there was a convertible full of five guys right next to them until that moment. Sam almost instinctively pulled away.

"Say hi bitch!" Anita said.

"Hi." Sam squeaked barely audible.

"They didn't hear you." Anita yelled.

"HI!!" Sam yelled.

"That's better slut!" Anita said just before the light changed and she drove away. Sam watched as they drove deeper into neighborhoods she didn't really know her way around. Finally, they arrived at a little park in the middle of a neighborhood. It was a small wooded area with a broken down playground. Gang signs painted on the small little bathroom with a men's room and a ladies' room.

They pulled up in the parking lot and parked just by the bathrooms. Sandy and Anita quickly got out with Anita going straight to the trunk. Sandy opened the back door and pulled Sam's naked ass out of the car.

"Walk bitch!" Sandy said shoving Sam forward.

Sam reluctantly walked noticing that she was being shoved towards the bathrooms. Sandy shoved Sam into the men's room with Anita quickly catching up to them.

"I had plenty of prep time whore, for your punishment." Anita said pushing Sam against the remains of the one bathroom stall in the room. The only thing left was the frame and the door, nothing covering the side at all.

"Anita.." Sam started saying nervously, tears in her eyes.

"It's far too late for that bitch! Thought it would be cute to try and fight back. You know I take what I want and you get what I let you have." Anita spat.

"Fuck you bitch! You started this shit...." Sam had started saying, acting like she was going to fight. Sandy grabbed her by the throat and slammed the back of Sam's head against the little bar on the stall.

"Please. Don't hurt me." Sam begged and Sandy eased her grip on her throat.

Sandy slowly lowered Sam to the floor, on her knees. Anita went behind the stall and Sam felt her applying cuffs to her wrist and then there was some rope that Anita roped over the top of the busted up bathroom stall it pulled Sam up to this awkward height where she was squatting not able to fully get on her knees. Then she felt cuffs go around her legs and Sandy let Sam go. Sam couldn't lower herself to her knees and couldn't fully stand. Her hands and knees were cuffed around the bar and the rope that linked them was strung over the bathroom stall keeping her in this awkward squatting position.

"Perfect!" Anita said, then she put something over Sam's head that hung down over her tits. It was a string that was through a crude cardboard sign. Sam looked down at the sign having trouble interpreting it upside down while Anita was planting a portable camera with a suction cup up in the corner. Anita was playing with her phone, lining up the camera's view to focus on Sam from just over Sam's shoulder.

"Oh Fuck!!" Sam said. She had finally deciphered the sign that said, "FREE BLOWJOBS!!"

"You're going to honor that until I come back. Cum on your face. Otherwise, I force you to swallow this and leave you to get raped over and over." Anita explained holding a handful of pills in her hand. Rohypnol.

"Fuck!" Sam said, tears streaming down her face. "Really Nita.."

"Yes! Fucking Really!! I'll be watching!!" Anita said pointing to the camera and dragging Sandy with her as she walked out.

Sam heard the car doors slam shut and the car pull away. It was only like 4 PM as best as Sam could tell.

'She's kidding. She'll be back in a minute...' Sam tried to rationalize with herself as she heard male voices talking outside.

'Who the fuck are you kidding Sam?! She left you to suck cock until she feels like letting you go. She could just leave you forever.' Sam thought to herself.

"You've got company whore. Act like you want it!" Sam heard Anita's voice through a speaker that must have been in the camera.

Just then, three big black guys came strolling into the bathroom with a smoking cigar in one of their hands.

"Yo! What the fuck?!" The first guy said. "Am I just fucking high?"

"No. I'm real." Sam heard herself saying, feeling like it was coming from someone else.

"For Real? That shit a valid offer!" One of the others said pointing to her sign.

"Absolutely." Sam again heard herself saying.

"Well fuck me guys, wait outside." The first guy said unzipping his pants.

Sam watched him pull his huge cock out of his pants while his friends stepped outside. Sam actually felt herself lick her lips as she smelled his cock now growing closer to her open mouth. Was she really going to do this?

'Better than the other option.' She told herself and opened wide.