All Comments on 'Sam's Story Pt. 09'

by Shadykingcolor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, kind of finished with whimper. Really, 50 guys? Where did they find all of those guys and did she fuzz their faces? Were the guys black, white, brown, etc? Would have liked to know. He never really showed what he thought of what he just did. There was no humiliation felt? Needed a lot more description of why the three women did what they did.

SultanSwitchSultanSwitchover 1 year ago

Why do so much femdom/cuck stories become an abusive tale. Dynamic shifted to far to make it palatable after ch 6

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

He goes to the hospital, then to the police and the three women go to jail for a very long time. And then he gets divorced, sues the whores and finds a woman who will play the game of dominance with him lovingly and caringly, but strictly!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

If he really likes this, why did he have to be restrained and forced to do it? This is nonconsent/reluctance or BDSM. Maybe even erotic horror. Too bad that the lowest score one can give is just one star. Zero is more appropriate. This is not erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadykingcolor@Shadykingcolor
Firstly minors do not engage. Now it's just grown ups. Hey there *waves* I hope you enjoy the stories I post, and if you do, would love to hear feedback (almost makes it more likely I'll continue the series). I'm on Twitter and Reddit @shadykingcolor feel free to come say ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES