Sam's Story Pt. 08

Story Info
Sam goes further down the rabbit hole.
2k words
4.25
7.9k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mel and Steph leave the room only my caged cock is on my mind. It's burning like mad and balls are in agony from the cage. I try to massage my balls where the base ring is applying the most pressure. But having no joy.

I get off of the bed, maybe a shower will help. I think to myself.

As I start to leave the room I noticed a dildo on the floor. It must have fallen out of the box from our last play time.

It's big about 8 inches and as fat as a coke can. My balls are killing me, maybe I could milk myself?

My throat goes dry at thought. I've no lube, how will I get this in my ass. I licked my lips and decide to blow the dildo for lube. I start to lick it all over, then I begin to Suck on the head. It's big. I spit on it try to take as much in my Mouth as possible. I gag.

Determined to lube this beast I lean my head back and open my mouth as wide a possible and begin to mouth fuck myself with this plastic dick.

After a few minutes of choking on it, it's sufficiently lubed. I'm proud of myself! I wedge the dildo between my feet and back my ass on to it while slightly kneeling. To my suprise my ass swallows the dildo in one! My body shudders and I let out a rather feminine moan. My chest feels heavy, so does my breathing. As if this dildo has made me instantly drunk. I close my eyes and begin to bounce on it. My breathing gets heavier, and I can begin to hear Cassie in the back of my mind.

"That's it, Pet. Ride that dick like a good girl." I imagine her telling me.

I start to bounce faster on the dildo. My cock twitching away like mad. Knowing I can't masturbate I grab the cage and begin to shake it. Bouncing even faster on the dildo. My mind starts to replay the moment Chad came on my face and I feel my whole body begin to tremble and all of a sudden I'm breathless as cum starts pouring through my cage. I look down and see a puddle of cum. I pop the dildo from my ass and bend down and begin to lap up my seed.

After I finish cleaning my cum I have a feeling of guilt. As if I cheated on Mel. I hurry to the shower to clean up like I was told too.

In the shower cleaning the cum off me, my mind racing with just how far and how quickly I've fallen down this rabbit hole. I've got three women controlling me and my wife has taken a lover. I'm a cuckold, and kind of a sissy to boot. My cock starts to tingle at the thought of being a Sissy. I shouldn't of sulked! I need to apologise to Mel, she's only doing what's best for me.

After getting dressed I make my ways downstairs to find Mel. She's in the garden drinking and smoking with Steph. I open the back door and Mel glares at me while having a pull on her blunt.

"Still sulking?" She growls at me.

"No, Mel. Look...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have ..." She cuts me off.

"Sorry? No you're not sorry!"

"I am! Mel. I'm so sorry. I love you and you Cuckolded me and I didn't know how to feel about it."

"We'll I found it hot as hell." Steph giggles.

I'm nervous, my heart feels like it's fluctuating. Mel takes a massive pull on her blunt.

"Really, you're sorry?" She says blowing out smoke.

"I am, Mel! I love you and want to make you happy!"

"Okay, tomorrow go in to your store and tell Carlos you'll be taking a step for a while and his in charge! Oh and that your Wife will be taking over the finances!"

"What will I do?" I ask sheepishly.

"Whatever I tell you to do!" Mel snaps back. "Now go to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow."

I walk back into the house and nervous at what tomorrow will bring. Mel wants me to Take a step back from my own business. She's taking over the finances and I have no idea what's in-store for me.

I start to feel sick while getting changed into my Pjs. But still manage to fall asleep.

I get up the next morning, no hunger for breakfast get dressed and head straight to work. I inform Carlos of "my" decision and after making sure my health is okay is happy for the new promotion and added responsibilities.

He treats me to lunch and a couple of cheeky beers and with that I head home.

I park the car up and walk through my front door. "Mel? Steph?" I call out but no one is home.

I walk into the kitchen and there is a box on the table with a note attached.

Trisha get dressed!

I expect you fully groomed

And kneeling at the front

Door By the time I get home!

DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!

I gulp as I open the box. Inside is a red wig, a latex maids outfit, a pair of high heels and a collar. I take a deep breath and say to myself.

"it'll make Mel happy." After shaving my entire body especially my balls which was difficult with the cage. I'm fairly certain Mel will be happy.

A quick Google wear of how to wear latex I coat myself in talc and slip into the maids outfit. I stand in front of the mirror looking at how ridiculous I look. I pick up the collar and tie it to my neck.

"Oooh" I hear someone say and flinch. It's Steph. "Jeez, Mel. Was not playing with you was she?" Steph starts to giggle.

I feel tears in my eyes. "I look stupid." I mutter.

"Only because you're not finished yet!" Steph says as she takes me by the hand and sits me on the bed.

"Wait here." She tells me as she wipes away my tears.

She leaves the room and comes back with her makeup bag. She starts to pluck my eyebrows.

"Now for contour." She winks at me.

She brushes makeup all over my face and then starts to draw a pencil on my eyes and eyebrows.

"Pucker up." She prompts me as she applies my lipstick. She puts the wig on my head and tells me to stand up.

"Hmm something is missing." she says tapping her lips. "Put your heels on I'll be right back. AND DON'T PEEK!" she yells running out of the room.

I put the heels on and stand up. Surprisingly I'm able to balance and walk in them. I even twirl for fun. Steph walks back in pulls my top down and inserts two jelly things. Let's go of my top it snaps back holding them in place.

"Usually you'd wear a bra but not needed with latex." She nods while admiring her work.

"Have a look." She tells me. I walk over to the mirror and am shocked at my reflection.

"Is that really me?" I ask, touching my face and watching my reflection copy my moves.

Steph walks over and places her head on my shoulder. "No, that's Trisha!" She beams at me. "Now get downstairs! Mel will be back any minute!"

I hurry downstairs and kneel at the foot of the stairs waiting for Mel to arrive home.

I hear a car pull up. I wait anxiously. The key enters the lock and the door opens. It's Mel.

"Good girl, Trisha. She smiles at me.

She shuts the door and pulls a leash out of her pocket and clips it to my collar. She walks to the door of our cellar.

"Stand." She orders. I do as instructed.

"Open the door." She says innocently.

As I turn the knob and begin to open the door, I start to hear drilling and building work. My head snaps back to Mel to ask what's going on.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" She orders once more.

I gulp and open the door fully. The noise gets even louder.

"DOWNSTAIRS" Mel orders.

As I start to walk down the stairs I notice all the sound proofing on the walls and the back of the doors. My legs are shaking with each step knowing someone is downstairs. I get halfway I'm horrid to find it 5 guys working.

"They've built a dungeon. In a day! How is this possible?" I ask Mel.

They all stop and look at us.

"Honestly you can find anything online nowadays, if the price is right." Mel laughs.

"Almost finished, Miss." One of the builders tell Mel.

"Oh good." Mel replies.

"Knee!" She tells me as she walks over to the builder to carry on talking, still holding the leash.

After a brief conversation the guy starts laughing.

"Um, well I don't think the boys are interested, but I wouldn't say no." Is his reply to whatever Mel said to him.

The builder tells his crew to tidy up and pack away. Mel turns and bends down to meet my eyes.

"Trisha his finished all his hard work. Do you remember what Sammy would say after doing a hard job?"

I gulped and nodded.

"What would he say?"

I swallowed hard. "He would say a hard job deserves a blowjob."

"Yes he would say that, wouldn't he! So what will you do for Jerry, Trisha?"

My teeth started to jitter as if I was cold.

"You want me to blow him?" I ask.

"Well, Trisha. If you don't I will!"

"I'll do whatever makes you happy, Mel."

Mel strokes my cheek. "Good girl." And she turns away.

"She's ready whenever you are, Jerry."

Jerry unbuttons his jeans and walks towards me. He stands about a foot away from my face and pulls his cock out. Jerking it in the process. When his hard enough.

"Suck it!" He orders.

I lifted my hand to his cock and take a look. His no more than 5inches 5.5 max. I start to jerk him, somewhat annoyed. I'm 7 inches locked in a Cage and practically a Sissy. This needle dick is tiny and thinks his an alpha.

"Trisha?" Mel asks.

Oh I'm distracted! Shut up I scream to myself. Stop thinking like Sam you're Trisha right now. I lean forward and take Jerry into my mouth in one. I start bobbing on him like a pornstar.

This is so much easier than when I have to blow Mel or Steph's strapons.

I'm not blowing him a minute and he grabs my head and proceeds to cum in my mouth.

"Ahh shit sissyboi, you're fucking good at that!"

I smile a fake smile as a thank you, rather disappointed at him in general and his quick salty deposit. Jerry turns and thanks Mel.

"If you need anymore work done, keep me in mind, Miss." He shakes her hand and leaves.

Mel walks over to a wall and pulls a chain from it and walks over to me.

"Foot!" She demands sternly.

I raise my right leg and she cuffs the chain to my ankle and locks it in place. She walks to the staircase takes one step up and turns to me. She raises her arms.

"You have access to the whole cellar. Except this staircase. The chain will restrict you! There is a shower and toilet in that corner." She points to the right.

"And a small bed there." She points to the left.

"This is your home now." She turns to walk up the stairs.

"Mel?" I call out.

She stops halfway up the stairs. "Did you honestly think I didn't know about what you did with Cassie?" She says coldly without even turning around.

"Mel, I'm sorry." I start to say.

"You will be!" She interrupts marching up the stairs and locking me in the cellar

to be continued...