San Francisco Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I love you. Right?" I whispered to her and she nodded. I kissed her cheek and told her "Let me prove it to you." And I pushed her head back into the cushion.

I positioned myself comfortably on the sofa cushion and balanced myself with my hand on the couch headrest and the other one grabbing her hip. I pulled myself out until only the tip was in her pussy and then pushed my hip in to impale her in her warm channel. I felt her pussy walls tightly hugging my walls. I slowly continued to increase my pelvic thrusts to bury deeper and deeper into her womanhood. I slowly pumped in and out, in and out, gradually increasing my pace. I continued this frenzied thrusting for a long time and twice I felt Greta squirt her orgasm on my shaft and I felt it trickle down my thighs. The best thing about squirters is that they can't fake their orgasms. Her squirts were a validation I wanted and needed. Validation that I was doing the same for her that she was doing for me. Providing pure unadulterated pleasure!

I continued to plough myself deeper and deeper into her until I felt a twitch in my scrotum and realized that I couldn't hold off any longer. I flooded her innards for a good minute or so like water gushing out of a fire hydrant. I came so much that it started to spill out.

Whilst still inside her with my hardness barely subsided I pushed her towards the backrest to make her lie down on her side with her front facing it and I lay behind her spooning and pinning her between me and the backrest. My erection throbbed inside her. We both lay there breathing shallowly, like we had just run a marathon.

I turned her head around with my hand and kissed her in the mouth. She said "I love you." I kissed her again.

She turned her head around and looked me in my eye. She kissed me.

"My tiger!"

And she pushed back her head and my forehead rested against her cheek.

"You went berserk on me. What was it? The pantsuit?" She asked and I nodded and admitted to myself that I had wanted to rip that off of her since I saw her in that courtroom.

"That amongst other things." I replied and she smiled.

"I know a guy who designs clothes for strippers." I kissed her lips. "Any design or style. And you can rip them off me.".

I nuzzled against her neck and mumbled.

"That sounds so hot!"

"And what other things?" She whispered to me.

"I was in court today." Her eyes widened in surprise. I continued.

"Yes! I wanted to see you in action. Doing your thing!"

"And?"

"And you were killing it, in there....My boss lady! I got so hard sitting there. Mmmmm!"

I leaned in to kiss her and thrust my hips into her several times to prove my point. I got harder.

"You liked the bossy me?"

"Oh my god! I almost cummed, so I had to leave!" She laughed. I continued.

"I have been waiting for you to come home!"

"Do this more often. My stud!" She patted my cheek.

She wriggled her hip and my erection drilled into her like a piston.

"So why aren't you like that here?"

"What? Boss lady?" I kissed her neck to confirm.

"I love boss-lady Greta. She makes me so horny!" I replied.

She gave a Greta giggle and moved her hips again. I groaned in pleasure.

"I love the feeling of you inside me!" She whispered to me in a lusty voice. "I can do 'The boss lady' whenever you need me to so that you can give me the monkey lovin' you just gave me, but I always love it when you take charge."

"You like me in charge?" I asked her.

"Yes! I absolutely love it. I loved it even when we weren't fucking like bunnies." She continued in a lusty voice.

We had a quiet moment. She spoke again in a whisper.

"I don't like being the boss lady. That's not the real me. It's an act I put on to deal with people."

I laughed. She continued.

"The Greta you see everyday at home, is the real me. You have known me like that ever since we were kids."

"True! And I love that!"

I was in love with her because she was always so sweet to everybody and cared about me a lot. I leaned in to kiss her.

"You hungry? We have steak in the oven." She sniffed.

"Aah! Is that what the other smell is? All I smell is cum." She replied with a giggle.

I laughed out loud. Love Greta's sardonic sense of humor.

Chapter 5 - Games, dates, pranks and fun.

Greta and I have been living together for some months now and for some reason neither of us wanted to tell our families. We honestly didn't want to know how they would react. At least for the near future. Apart from my sister Melanie, nobody would guess the nature of our relationship. Our parents would appreciate the decision as a cost saving exercise in an expensive city like San Francisco and would approve but only Mel knew how we actually felt. We told Mel that I was staying with Greta but neglected to tell her that we were together. She was in favor of us getting together but we had no way of knowing how she would react to it when it actually happened, so neither of us broached the subject with her and with each passing day it became very hard. Mel hadn't visited Greta in some months but she knew that I had moved in and that we spent a lot of time together. Even though she knew about my attraction to Greta and vice-versa, she assumed that we had chickened out and were using each other as asexual partner substitutes. On separate calls to both of us she asked if we had told the other about how we felt and in the end neither of us wanted to divulge that detail. We were having too much fun together and loved the feeling of nobody knowing.

She berated us and called us chickens and even told us to move on and not waste each other's time. We understood the effort that Mel had undertaken to bring us together because she was the only one who saw and realized that neither of us were happy being in relationships with other people because we loved each other. Greta and I were terrified of the day she would find out that we've been together all this time and chose to not tell her. She would be crazy mad.

Greta decided that she would invite Mel to visit Frisco on her vacation and then we will find a way to ease her into it. She was the only person we could tell as she was the only one who knew the history and most importantly, she was rooting for us. Nobody else would understand. Or approve.

Meanwhile we continued to fornicate like bunnies and at home we have had sex in every room, on every piece of furniture and in every position conceivable. I was insatiable - I had years of pent up frustration to work through and suffice it to say my other relationships and partners weren't able to provide that kind of satisfaction - and I was pleasantly surprised by her eagerness as well. It is always a great feeling and it also brings so much more satisfaction when both want it equally. None of us were going through the motions to satisfy the other and were equally invested. That was the best part.

In the meantime, we also wanted to find newer and more fun ways of being together and exploring each other. We were always on the lookout for adventurous ways of having sex and began to play games of one upping each other. Most were funny but some were downright scary. We must have inherited that 'dare' gene from our fathers side of the family. If I pull something on Greta, you could guarantee that it was coming back in kind and with interest. I always wanted her to one up me and she never disappointed! I loved her more for it.

I have a corner office at work that was pretty isolated in the sense that people didn't usually come in unless I invited them and thanks to the virtual model of work that has become prevalent nowadays we mostly took our meetings from our desks/offices. The conference rooms remained unused. I usually worked alone and uninterrupted in the comfort of my office. One day the intercom buzzed and I was told that I had a visitor. I was stumped because I wasn't scheduled to meet anyone at that hour and when I asked who it was, I was told it was a 'Miss Darby Shaw'. I didn't know anyone by that name but the name sounded vaguely familiar so I asked them to let her in.

While I waited I racked my brain to remember who this woman could be but came up with nothing. Zilch! Nada! I gave up and a few minutes later one of the security guys ushered her in. It was a tall blonde lady in stilettos, with a large pair of sunglasses that covered her face, donning a gray trench coat up to her knees and her smooth - presumably - long legs were visible through her black stocking. She had her back to me whilst she thanked the security guy and then she closed the door, when he left, and locked it. I was very confused by now and was about to ask

"Madam! Are you sure you have the right office or the right person?"

She turned around rather theatrically and stood with her long legs parted and her hands on her hips. I was about to ask her to introduce herself and what business she had with me.

"Look Miss Shaw...." I started and then choked on my words.

She untied the belt of her trench coat, took it off herself and stood naked in front of me, in one swift and elegant move. I literally choked on my words and my mind went blank. I could feel the rising terror of someone walking into my office - I had forgotten that she had locked us in - and find us in this compromising position. She walked seductively towards my desk and walked behind it to where I was sitting and stood in front me. My heart was pounding in my chest and I tried to tell her to leave but my mouth opened and no sound came out.

She slowly took her sunglasses off and said

"Pants off, mister!"

Behind the sunglasses and wearing a blonde wig, stood Greta. Not a stitch of clothing on her. I gawked. Before I could say a word, she was already kneeling between my legs and was unzipping my trouser. My penis was already freed and in her palms before I could manage to get a word out.

"Greta! You will give me an aneurysm if you pull stunts like these."

She giggled and the tip of my throbbing shaft, which literally was growing in her palm, was in her mouth.

I squirmed uncomfortably but started to relax once the blood that had flooded my brains in panic, began to be rerouted to my groin. With my thing in her mouth she unbuckled my trousers and pulled it down to my ankles, expertly. She looked into my eyes while my entire erection disappeared into her mouth. She winked while she deep throated me. Of course! I didn't last long and soon blew a load into her mouth. After she had cleaned me off she walked away and sat on my leather office couch in a suggestive manner. She beckoned me with her finger.

"Now come over here and fuck me!"

And fuck her, I did. Twice!

The next day, my boss showed up at my office with a silly grin. My heart gave a leap because I knew, he knew! I expected him to lay into me for being unprofessional. But he just sat there with that silly grin.

"You lucky bastard!" He said. I knew what he meant but decided to pretend not to understand.

"What are you talking about?"

"That lady yesterday. What did she want?" He gave me a sly grin.

"She's a potential client. Her organization needs a custom ERP solution." I lied.

"I am sure you gave her a great presentation. For two hours!"

"Yes! She was pleased." I said playing along, but bursting into a sweat.

"I hope we get her as a client. Would love to meet her!" He winked and stood up to leave and casually sauntered to the door.

"And I also hear that she left with you, in your car." He winked at me. I sweated more. And in a somber voice added

"I hope you used protection!" He winked and left.

I cursed the security guys. Those guys were more gossipy than the characters of Gossip Girl.

It suddenly came to me. Darby Shaw was the name of Julia Roberts's character in The Pelican Brief. She was a lawyer in that. Aha!

I realized I was holding my breath and exhaled in relief after his visit. I wasn't fired but I needed to get Greta for putting me through this. It's on!

Greta's visit became an office legend and I became a public hero. Everyone including the ladies had had a look at the surveillance footage of 'The Blonde' lady leaving with Jason. Guys became very deferential and respectful and the ladies, very flirty and friendly. I had acquired a reputation as a ladies man. Quite rare in our nerd circles.

So, on a particular day, I made my appearance at Greta's office. I have spent many an hour there. Sometimes I just sit there working on my laptop while she works on her stuff. Just to be near each other.

When I arrived there, Greta was in a partners only meeting in the conference room, so Pamela, Greta's secretary, asked me to wait outside for some reasons. That suited me fine as I didn't like waiting in empty offices and also gave me the opportunity to check out the staff, especially her secretary. I had met her on previous occasions but funnily enough every time she was seated behind her desk. This time she was working the copier by her desk and I got to see her in her full glory. She was a looker and she was absolutely stunning in a pair of black jeans that fit her like skin showing off her captivating behind and a black string number that showed her slender shoulders and magnificent bosoms that was perfect for her body type. I was amazed how I hadn't noticed her before. She was slender, tall - she wore flats - and obviously very young. Her eyes were very pretty - she loved her eyeliners - and her long brown curly hair cascaded down one shoulder up to her waist. I sat in my vantage point and observed her. If I weren't in a relationship, I would definitely pursue her. It would be a challenge and an honor to land such a beauty. Wow!

She noticed that I was checking her out and gave me a shy smile.

"Hi Jason! Greta will be here in a few minutes. Can I get you something?"

"No thanks! I am fine!" I smiled back.

Greta arrived with an amused smile on her face. As soon as I walked inside her office and she locked her door from inside she asked with a grin.

"She is stunning, isn't she?"

"Who? Pamela?" She nodded yes "Honestly, I hadn't noticed earlier. But she really is something!" I replied with obvious admiration.

"Good taste! She takes my breath away sometimes!" She grinned and winked.

Then I took her from behind while she was in the middle of a conference call with a client and the DA. I marveled at how she handled the whole thing during the call and even agreed to a plea deal while I was pumping her hard. That woman was le magnifique. Handled it, cool as a cucumber.

We bid Pamela goodbye when we walked past her desk on our way out. She smiled sweetly and winked at me. We were in the elevator when it struck me.

"You think she knows?"

"She does!" Greta replied with a grin.

"What?!?!...How?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"She is Mel's girlfriend!" Greta started to laugh. "Aww! Sweetie! You look like you have seen a ghost!" She doubled up with laughter. "I have been waiting to pull this over you for a while!"

I almost fainted. Those girls will be the death of me.

*-----------*-----------*

Despite one upping me the other day - I break in a sweat whenever I meet Pamela nowadays and I see the mischievous glint in her eyes - I waited for her retribution for several days but none came and soon I stopped being vigilant. Then one day, while I was in the middle of a staff meeting which I had decided to take from home, and where I was outlining our vision for the next fiscal year to my reportees, she walked in wearing a schoolgirl outfit. My hands went clammy as soon as I saw the outfit. I realized that Greta was getting her payback.

I was taking the call on a desk facing the living room where our much used couch rests. She hit the remote to the music system and a slow saxophone music came on. She started to dance slowly and rhythmically to the music and started to shed an item of clothing from time to time and in a couple of minutes she was naked. She then seductively lay on the aforementioned couch and slowly started to caress her breasts with both hands.

I lost the flow to my presentation and started to stutter.

Chapter 6 - More questions and answers!

One day, after a session of feverish lovemaking Greta and I lay in our favorite location, in our favorite position, with her sandwiched between me and the backrest of the couch whilst we caught our breath. I had snuggled my face into her breasts, loving the feeling of smushing my face in her soft fun bags and by being intoxicated by her natural smells. And I can't get enough of the Greta smell.

I had some questions which I had wanted answered, for a while, and since we mostly couldn't keep our hands off each other long enough, it wasn't asked. I needed some clarity about how we have ended up together. I made a mental note that I would stop and never bring it up again if she found it uncomfortable.

"Gretz! I wanted to ask you some questions about us. Answer them if you feel comfortable, or I will drop it if you don't like it." I looked up at her and she leaned in to kiss me. I took that as a yes.

"I had asked you why you hadn't tried to initiate anything with me before, when we were younger and you had told me why. So what changed now? Why did you show up in my bed that night?" She looked away and wrapped herself around me tight to reassure me and show how much I mean to her. I continued.

"I want to know why you hadn't told me that you also loved me and chose to wait all these years." I paused to think "I am very pissed off about the years we missed out on. While I am grateful that we are together now, I am going apeshit about all the time we lost." I paused again to gather my thoughts and regain my breath. "I really wish I could go back and fix it. I regret the crappy relationships, hookups, broken hearts and all the misery I caused and personally experienced. I hurt some good people and not a day goes by that I don't regret that. I pray and ask for forgiveness. I was miserable and I believe so were you."

I had maintained eye contact with her to watch her reactions and then she teared up and pulled my head into her bosom.

"Jace! I wanted to. Believe me, I wanted to!"

She kissed my forehead.

"The only thing that held me back was my relationship with mom. I lost mine and Aunt Clara was the only mother I had."

I corrected her "She's your mom too!" She kissed my forehead and mouthed a thank you.

"You and Mel didn't need her as much as I did. She and I have a very deep bond. I was scared shitless that she would hate me and disown me if she found out that I was screwing her boy. I am so sorry Jace! I love her. I am not strong like you two. I need my mother."

I hugged her tight as the tears rolled off her face. I had my suspicions but hearing the confirmation, didn't exactly make it easier either. What do you know? My own mother and sister had taken away years of my happiness with the love of my life. I couldn't decide if I hated them and if so, how much! But I do understand their opposition to this taboo relationship! It's just my fucking luck that I could only love my beautiful cousin and couldn't love anyone else. But when a door closes, a window is opened. I should count my lucky stars that she had reciprocated and initiated the whole thing, however late. I should focus on the positives. I am here, aren't I?

I was sure she had more, so I waited. After a few minutes of contemplation she continued.

"So I went from one awful relationship to another and I kept hearing how you were also crashing and burning. Mel used to tell me how miserable you were. Same as me! I really really wanted to reach out to tell you but I couldn't because Mom was there for me. Every time! I just had to call and she used to just drop everything and come stay with me until I got