San Francisco Pt. 02

Story Info
Love, attraction and sex between cousins and siblings.
19.1k words
4.84
8.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erolove
Erolove
26 Followers

San Francisco - Part 2

Disclaimer: Like I have already told you in Part one, this is inspired by the gorgeous couple next door. I later learned that they were cousins. We have become friends and confidantes. Their relationship may be considered taboo but there is a beautiful love story in there that has captivated my wife and I. Just like them, we too believe that they belong together. Fuck society!

I have included elements of that and made it a love story - complete with relevant mushy dialogues and situations/settings - intermeshed with erotica that appeals to my kinks - incest, lesbianism and harem/throuple - and that of many readers here. If that is not your cup of tea, please look elsewhere and please don't burden me with judgmental comments and bad ratings. I have started to care about ratings because it enables a bigger reach and I want my story to be read and enjoyed by like minded individuals. I am sure some will like it.

Again a big shout out to Darth_Aussie, whose writings have been my inspiration for going ahead with this story. Mate! I learnt a lot from you and for that I am very grateful. I have also borrowed certain elements from your magnificent stories.

Chapter 4 - The Boss lady

I walked into the courtroom and took a seat in the back with a great view of the entire room. I marveled at how wonderful it looked and how well maintained it was. Courtrooms were neat and swanky in real life, not just on TV shows or movies. I was there early to ensure that I would have my choice of seats without being forced to take a seat in an awkward location. I wanted to observe Greta, the lawyer, in action and wanted to see, at first hand, the litigation skills that had made her a partner in her firm at a very young age. This case was a particularly difficult one involving a financial company that has been accused of money laundering and she was their lead counsel. As I got busy immersing myself in my new job, which I had accepted a week into my stay in San Francisco, Greta had received this career making case and had started to prepare for it. It kept her very busy but we had still ensured that we had reserved enough time for each other. We were like horny teenagers who couldn't keep their hands off each other. I have realized - much to my amusement - that men aren't the only horny ones, women can be insatiable as well. It was working out well for us.

The courtroom soon started to fill up and I was surprised by the size of the crowd because it was just the opening day of the hearing. I had expected a relatively empty court today but I guess it was generating enough buzz in legal circles to attract a serious audience. But I wasn't there for the law. I was there to see this fantastic girl I was seeing and nothing else mattered. I was soon surrounded by lots of people and I could see that some of them were reporters. And soon after, Greta and her team walked past my row along with the defendants. Looking at the sheer number of lawyers there, I guessed that the company under indictment was pulling at all stops to get a favorable verdict. Expensive lawyers and the whole nine yards.

We all stood up when the judge was announced and the proceedings started. Greta rose from her seat when her turn arrived and started to speak at length about the various aspects of the case. Jury selection had been accomplished last week, a tiresome process especially when 367 potential jurors were summoned. But I wasn't listening to any of that, I was here to observe the object of my affections walk around seductively - at least in my eyes - making various points with the jury. She was wearing this grayish black pantsuit that clung to her and pronounced her curves and stilettos that made her look very tall. She was 5ft 8in and the stilettos made her look around 6ft. I looked around to see that the entire courtroom was listening to her with rapt attention and their eyes followed her around, everywhere she went. She totally commanded the room and everyone was feeding off her hands. Even the judge listened to her with obvious admiration. I felt proud.

After an hour I left for work. I had work to do myself and I had achieved what I had come to do. I had wanted to observe her in her element. She totally rocked the court - exactly like those extremely attractive ladies from The Practice. Her confidence reminded me of ADA Casey Novak from Law and Order played by the beautiful Dianne Neal - and I found that extremely attractive and couldn't wait to go home and wait for her arrival and let her know how much I loved her. Like I have been doing ever since I moved to the Golden Gate city.

During lunch, my mind wandered and I kept thinking about her. I was struck with something that I couldn't get out of my head. I observed how much command she had over everything she did and how people were so deferential to her. I saw that in the court and I had seen that during my visits to her office. She had her own office and as a partner she had a secretary and a number of paralegals who did her bidding. Usually my visits were at the end of day - lasting for a few minutes - where I would wait for her to emerge and we drove home together or went out for dinner or caught a movie or had a night out at the opera. She hadn't bothered to introduce me to her colleagues and staff and I liked it that way. Most were too scared of her to ask and to those who did, I was a friend. We preferred it that way because it was convenient as we had totally started to behave and live like a couple.

One day I had arrived to take her out for an impromptu lunch and I waited in her office seated in front of her while she finished up some tasks and I got to see another aspect of my beloved. She spoke to me in a demure and affectionate manner like she always did but another personality emerged whenever she was dealing with her colleagues and staff. She was authoritative, forceful and she commanded/demanded respect. I was mesmerized by the two personalities. Then it dawned on me that she was a submissive at home and an alpha at work. She was a bunny rabbit with me and a wolf to the rest of the world. That fact turned me on further. She let me take charge both at home and when we were out and most definitely when we made love. Mel and Greta were very close - wink wink - and I wondered who was the alpha in that equation. I wanted to know for sure if she let me be the alpha or was she curbing her true nature when she was with me. I will speak with her about that. The idea of boss lady Greta turned me on very much.

Greta had told me that she would be arriving later than usual as she will be deposing witnesses after court was adjourned. So I drove home early and got started on dinner. Prepped and put three steaks in the oven. An extra one, if either of us felt the need for more. I also made a salad and baked some potatoes. Greta was a frugal eater. That and her exercise regimen helped keep her body like that of a twenty year old. She had taken over my food and made me eat healthy stuff. She did let me indulge myself every once in a while but worked my ass off the next day. I had also picked up a wine she liked on the way home. I kept that on ice and eagerly waited for her arrival. I had planned some amorous surprises before dinner. I never let her have the opportunity to say no to those.

While I waited for her to arrive back from work, my mind drifted and soon I was reminiscing about the events of the past few months. How fast the whole thing with Greta had unfolded beggars belief. From a hopeless 'never gonna happen' situation to 'I can't stay away from you'. I scarcely could believe my luck that she is with me now. I kept thinking of ways of describing our situation and expressing those feelings. As a way of passing time I decided to list them down on my phone - maybe like a teenage girl - but I don't care if anyone judges me. A very few people could compete with my situation in terms of hopelessness. Especially when you are pinning your lifelong happiness on a taboo relationship with obstacles seen in every direction. Here's how it goes starting with the first entry:

  1. I am with her. Yay!
  2. We are together now. For all my life, I had thought that impossible.
  3. We are a couple. I got great joy when I could use the word 'couple' to describe us.
  4. When I leave work and I drive home to her and she does the same for me. I can't wait to get home and be in her arms. I believe she does the same. I know! Because she told me. No after office hijinks for us.
  5. I find it excruciatingly painful when I am not with her.
  6. When she smiles and everything seems better. If I had a shitty day at work, I see her smile, it all magically goes away.
  7. A look from her gives me butterflies in my stomach. I had spent my entire youth and adult life with butterflies in my stomach when I was around her.
  8. She walks past me and I sniff the air to smell her. The Greta smell!
  9. We go to a movie, I only watch her in the dark of the theater. I have memorized her facial expressions that come with various emotions she experiences while watching the movie. After she found out that I do that, she started to look at me and gave me this shy smile when our eyes met. I fell in love all over again.
  10. I smell her hair when she rests her head against my shoulder. I do it every time and I never tire of it. It's my happy place.
  11. I love holding her hand in public. And she loves it too. She started it and now I am hooked.
  12. I love that she wraps her arms around my waist when we go out and when we walk. I literally love her warmth - her body heat.
  13. So many places to sit at our place but she always parks herself on my lap. And I wrap my arms around her waist. It reassures me that this isn't just a cruel dream. It is real and she is real.
  14. She loves eating from my plate. I always serve enough to feed us both.
  15. She sometimes goes out of the house wearing my stuff. Really turns me on. Yesterday, she went to the salon to get her hair done wearing a skin tight slack that clung to her like it was painted on her and she matched it with one of my tees. I went with her as she had booked a pedicure for me, as well. Both sexes checked her out.
  16. She has stopped wearing clothes at home knowing I enjoy seeing her naked. I keep the apartment very warm so that she doesn't catch a cold to satisfy my voyeuristic needs. LOL.
  17. I can't sleep without clinging to each other in bed. We mostly spoon and again, the smell of her hair is my sleep drug.
  18. She has a cute snore and I can't fall asleep without hearing it. I ensure that she sleeps before me. I usually fall asleep soon after.
  19. I love watching her sleep. I wake up before her to watch her sleep for a few minutes before I wake her. It soothes me so much. She looks so serene and angelic.
  20. I love her smile when she sees me once she has woken up. It makes my morning. Gives me a spring in my step.
  21. I used to love going to work but hate it now because I miss her - sounds childish? Agree! But I can't help it. I love that I look forward to the day being over and I can go to see her.
  22. She takes an eternity to get ready for an outing but she starts early so that I don't have to wait for her. She knows and understands my need for punctuality. Gotta love a woman who is on time. Extremely sweet of her.
  23. She goes out of the way to accommodate my needs and spoils me and I do the same for her. I love it that we haven't had fights or disagreements and that is because we kind of think alike and accept each other's opinion.
  24. I love her goofy smile when I pamper her.
  25. When I see anything that I think she would like, on a shop window, I buy and take it home. And she cries when I surprise her with it. Every time! I love that it means so much to her.
  26. She is very sentimental. I love that. I cry during romcoms. So does she.
  27. I love her on stilettos. I love to see her walk in them. She wears them at home sometimes to get me in the mood. As if I am ever..not in the mood.
  28. I talk to my mother infrequently but she speaks with her (my mom) everyday. I get the feeling she speaks to her more after we started to see each other. I think she seeks to be on her good side for the moment my mom finds out about us. It's Greta's way of apologizing to my mom for sleeping with her son. I get a huge kick out of it.
  29. I mentioned this to Greta, in jest and she admitted that she is terrified of the day. She was mad when I laughed. She glared at me and said "That's the only mother I've got. And I am fucking her only son. I am terrified of how she will react when she finds out. I can't lose her." I understood her problem but I genuinely feel that mom loves her more than she loves Mel and I. We're both very okay with that. Gretz deserves it. She is an angel. Mel and I were a pain. Not denying that. LOL!
  30. But I didn't care. I was ready to be an outcast in my family to be with Greta. I am sure our parents would not be accepting but I was confident Mel would approve. Greta hasn't told me yet - maybe she doesn't know - but I get the feeling Mel pulled strings to get us together. I have to properly thank that girl one of these days. I will get the opportunity soon when she visits.

I heard the key turning and she walked wearing the same pantsuit she had worn in court. I was monitoring the CCTV of the garage waiting for her to arrive but had missed it as I was in a different universe altogether.

Her arrival took me by surprise but I shook myself off my reverie and was on her as soon as she had closed the door behind her and put her stuff down. She saw me coming at her and greeted me with one of her beautiful smiles but I grabbed her waist and I pushed her against the wall beside the door. I took both her arms and held them together against the wall over her head. At first she looked confused but she quickly caught on - we share a near telepathic understanding of each other - and looked at me with eyes filled with lust, biting her lower lips and got half a sigh out before my lips locked on to hers. She sighed into my mouth as she forced her tongue into my mouth. While our tongues battled each other inside our mouths, my other hand was unfastening her suit buttons and then the buttons of the shirt she wore underneath. I could feel her chest exposed when my hand could touch the underwire of her bra. I pushed them off her breasts, freeing them from the tight confine and I could then touch the silky skin of her perky boobs. I freed myself from her hungry mouth - to her disappointment - and lowered my head and took one of her nipples in my mouth causing her to moan loudly into my ears. Meanwhile my other hand was unfastening her belt and her trouser button. While I sucked her right boob, I had also managed to unzip and loosen her pants. I decided to shift my mouth to her left nipple and she squirmed with pleasure and pushed her chest into my face by arching her back. I caught hold of the rim of both her pants and her panties pulled them down together exposing her beautiful bald pussy on display.

She had once confessed to me how much she had spent on lasering the hair off to get a permanent bald look. The sheer buttery smoothness gave me so much pleasure when I gave her head that I offered - in jest - to pay her back because I felt it was worth every penny. She giggled and asked me to repay the favor by getting a laser myself. I told her I would think about it and she kept asking but I kept chickening out.

And all this time my right arm was holding both her wrists against the wall over her head.

I turned her around and pushed her face and chest against the wall. She screamed loudly in surprise and giggled once she felt the coldness of the wall. I used my fingers to pull both the jacket and the shirt off in one swift move. I unhooked her bra and pulled it off her. She was now standing naked against the wall with her trousers and panties bunched around her feet. I stood behind her and softly pressed my hardness against her bare ass and pulled her towards me until her head rested against left shoulder. I took a deep breath and smelled her hair - a fetish of mine when it came to her. It was my favorite smell in the whole world. My Greta smell. I grabbed both her breasts with both hands from behind and squeezed them hard. She moaned loudly and I could feel she was very aroused, by the sheer stiffness of her nipples. I took my mouth to her ear and whispered those three words I loved saying to her.

"I love you."

She moaned and mumbled the same back to me. I let her go, turned her around and pushed her against the wall with her back resting against it. I knelt in front of her and removed her stilettos and trousers/panties while I looked her in the eyes. She was biting into her lower lip in anticipation of my next move. I looked straight and my eyes rested on her smooth pussy lips. Her pussy lips had flared in arousal and were glistening with her dripping liquid. I looked back into her eyes and saw the eagerness in there. I crept forward and pulled her right leg over my shoulder and swiftly moved my head and attached my lips onto her flared and throbbing clitoris. She screamed in pleasure and thrust her pelvis forward against my face and mumbled swear words. I liked when she talked dirty. I used both hands to hold her hips and keep her steady while I went to work on her juicy pussy. I licked and I sucked very hard. I used my years of experience of cunnilingus to bring her to an explosive orgasm. I had mentioned before that my Greta was a squirter and she wet my face and her juices were now dripping down my chest. Once it subsided, her orgasm had turned her into jelly and consequently her legs were wobbly and so I held her upright.

I was very satisfied that she was moist and ready for the next part of my plan. I wanted to drill her until the neighbors called the police to save her from me. My erection was already attempting to drill itself out of the shorts I was wearing and my animal instinct always took over during our love making sessions and I usually became quite rough. Greta always took it with a smile and gave back as good as she got it. Not once did she complain and her enthusiastic participation always heightened my pleasure.

I cleanly lifted her up and threw her over my shoulders and carried her to the couch in the living room. I had taken the precaution of draping a fresh sheet over it in light of what we had done to the couch at the beginning of our relationship.

We couldn't get it cleaned so we had to get it upholstered in a dark brown to prevent future damage from stains.

I dumped her unceremoniously on the couch where she landed on her back and quietly laid there with her legs invitingly parted. I pulled my shorts down, stepped out of it and stood naked in front of her. She looked hungrily at my erection as soon as it sprang free from its confinement and smacked against my belly. I had kept the room semi dark and had lit several candles and placed them in strategic locations. Her naked body was bathed in the warm yellow glow of the candle light and she looked so beautiful that it made me want to take my boss lady really hard. Greta must have sensed my lust and playfully crawled away from me on her back. I pounced on the couch and grabbed an ankle and pulled her towards me.

She squealed and let out a playful giggle. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. She continued to giggle when I turned her around and positioned her on her knees and pushed her head on to the couch cushion with her butt up, with both her ass and glistening pussy staring back at me. I pushed slightly down at the small of her back and her ass jutted up and parted wider. I stared and admired her for several moments. It was dripping with her juices from her orgasm and her giggle turned into a loud moan once I impaled my shaft into her pussy from behind by pulling her waist onto me. It went in smoothly without resistance. It was always so lovely to feel and see her pussy swallow my entire erection in. I leaned over her and pulled her head up by grabbing her hair.

Erolove
Erolove
26 Followers