San Francisco Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe! I would love to be your husband and call you my wife!"

Greta squealed and started to kiss me hungrily. After several minutes we surfaced for air and she snuggled her face into my neck and I finally made eye contact with my sister Mel who was holding her mouth with both hands and tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Hey Mellie! I believe you know my wife." I decided to lighten the heavy atmosphere.

Mel giggled despite bawling her eyes out. Even Greta giggled into my shoulder and I chuckled.

I placed Greta on the edge of her bed and got down on one knee. The eyes almost popped out of both girls.

"Greta! You have already stolen my heart and stolen my opportunity to propose so I'll get down on one knee, before you steal that too, and ask if you will take me as your husband?"

The bedroom was filled with giggling girls but the object of my affections jumped down the bed and knelt in front of me, kissed me and said.

"Yes!....yes!...yes! A thousand yeses! I am dying to be your wife!"

I stood up and pulled Greta up and pushed her to the bed and started to kiss her. Mel realized that we might want to get more intimate and was about to slide off the bed to leave. I caught her hand before she could, whilst I was still kissing Greta. She sat there waiting for us to finish.

Once we were done, I looked at Greta and asked.

"What do we do about her? Wifey!"

"I say we reward her for being our cupid. Dear hubby!" Greta replied, playing along.

Mel looked on at our horseplay with an amused expression. Greta climbed up the bed and lay down and pulled Mel to lie beside her. She directed me to lie on the other side leaving Mel sandwiched between us. I was loving how this was shaping up. I guessed Greta had a plan and I would do as instructed.

A very naked Mel lay between a naked Greta and I while the pair of us lay on our sides and our heads propped up by our elbows resting on the bed and our heads resting on our hands. I could see that Mel was significantly smaller than either of us with her petite figure. And I also noticed something that I hadn't noticed earlier in the relative darkness. Mel had pierced nipples. And then it dawned on me. That goth thing! I wasn't a big fan of piercings but it sat well with the petite girl. The three of us just lay there while I felt lucky to be there with both gorgeous ladies. I decided to break the ice. I leaned in and kissed her belly button. A personal fetish of mine. She looked at me with lust filled eyes and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I must admit, Mellie, that you are absolutely gorgeous." Mel smiled at that "It's a good thing that I wasn't also lusting for you when we were young or else the two of you would short circuited my head.....and my dick would have fallen off." I added with a laugh.

The two of them giggled at that. Mel decided to go next.

"You were watching us from there. Weren't you?" Pointing towards the closet I was hiding in. "Did you enjoy the show? Brother!"

Greta and I both grinned.

"Two beautiful women, eating each other." I pointed at both of them. "Me likey! Very very much!"

Both girls giggled.

"Correction! She ate me! She needs to be eaten." Greta interjected.

"Either I go in and you watch or you can do the honors yourself."

I looked over Mel's magnificent naked body lying in front of me and I realized that I very much wanted to do the 'honors' myself. But I wanted her permission first. I saw her looking at me.

"May I?"

"Yes! You may but on one condition? I want you naked!" She smiled cheekily as she said that.

"She is right! Pants off Jason!" Greta interjected like a smartass.

I decided to be a smartass myself.

"Take it off yourself!" I replied with a cheeky grin.

Greta and Mel looked at each other and promptly jumped at me. I closed my eyes as both my naked girls wrestled me on the bed with one trying to remove my tees and the other pulling down my shorts until I was as naked as them.

I opened my eyes and I was looking right at Mel. The winged eyeliners and the tightly bound blonde ponytail made her look very beautiful and I had this overwhelming urge to kiss her. I sat up with my legs parted wider, put my hands on her cute butts, lifted her up (she was surprisingly light) and placed in front of me. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist with my erection trapped between our belly and wrapped her arms around my neck. Our foreheads touched. I could feel Greta moving and taking a seat behind Mel sandwiching her between us. I was still staring into Mel blue eyes when I felt Greta cupping both Mel's breasts from behind. Mel gasped and moved her pelvis to grind her moist pussy against my erection. I reached out ahead with both hands to cup Greta's juicy butts and pulled her towards me, further pinning Mel between us. I kissed Mel and parted her mouth with my tongue. I heard Mel gasp into my mouth when Greta started to kiss her neck and shoulders and used her fingers to twist her nipples. I could feel Mel was getting very aroused and so was I.

Greta knew what she was doing.

After a few minutes, Greta let go of Mel's nipples and lowered her hands and grabbed my penis with one and found Mel's clitoris with the other. My wily minx expertly started to milk me and administer Mel's clitoris slowly and rhythmically. I was already dripping pre cum and Mel was very wet as well. I kept making out with Mel all this time and hadn't let her go. I heard Greta whisper to me.

"She's ready for you, Jace! Take her!"

I lifted Mel up by grabbing her thighs with both hands while Greta grabbed my shaft to position it for entry. I felt my tip touch Mel's wet entrance and released her. Gravity did its work as Mel slowly sank into my love tool. We both moaned out loud. I was completely sheathed inside her. It felt wonderful. Mel was really tight and it felt like a vice once she tightened her grip on me.

Mel leaned her neck back and rested it on Greta's shoulder behind her and that gave me an opportunity to grab some sugar from my love. We kissed hungrily while I felt her fingers find Mel's clitoris and start messaging it. I also started to move my hips rhythmically to thrust into her harder and harder. I knew that I wouldn't last long because of how tight she was and I could feel her walls systematically contracting and releasing my penis. We continued to move in tandem for several minutes until Mel screamed happily to reach her climax. I felt my groin get very wet and I realized with amusement that squirting was a family trait. I continued to thrust into her building up my climax. Then I felt a tremor in my balls and I exploded inside her. I wasn't sure if Mel wanted it inside her or not but I couldn't have pulled out even if I wanted to. It was intense. While I continued my release, I heard Greta gasp out loud indicating that she had her climax as well. Even in my sex induced stupor I was surprised that Greta managed to reach her orgasm. My wily minx must have been fingering Mel with one hand and rubbing her own with the other. I made a mental note to plough into her as soon as I regained my erection. I grabbed Greta by her hair and pulled her into a kiss. I could feel my member spring back to life inside Mel and she wrapped her arms around my chest very hard, in response.

I had been in three-somes with my college girlfriend and her very hot and horny roommate but nothing we did came even close to what I experienced moments ago. I felt bliss and energized. And ready to go multiple rounds with my beauties. I am gonna make tonight as memorable for them as it is for me.

I wanted my next round to be with my Greta and was mulling how to break it to Mel without hurting her feelings. Fortuitously she whispered in my ear.

"Jace! I need to catch my breath. You do her and I want to watch."

Saying that she carefully extricated herself from the sandwich we had held her in and laid down on the bed with her elbow on the bed and her arm supporting her head to watch us.

In the meanwhile I found myself face to face with my love. I hadn't had an opportunity to be intimate with her today so I was itching to be close to her and hold her. I pushed her towards the bed and held both her hands against the bed and leaned in to kiss her while I straddled her hip. I kissed every inch of her angelic face.

"Jace! You look like you are going to eat her." Mel observed with a giggle.

"I will. I can't love her enough."

I replied and started to kiss her neck and then I zeroed in on her nipple. She moaned loudly once I started to suck her with passion. Greta lifted her chest to push her breasts against my face. She looked at me with lust and said.

"Fuck me!"

I inserted a finger into her slick pussy. I knew she was ready for me but decided to tease her.

"Ready for me baby?" She bit her lower lip and nodded. I inserted my finger slick with her juices into my mouth and then into hers. She licked it clean.

I looked at Mel who was watching us with interest.

"Thank you for lubricating me." I teased her. Both of them looked down at my glistening erection covered in both Mel's and my juices.

I parted her legs wide and threw them over my shoulders and thrust my hips to smoothly enter her. We both had developed this habit of stopping for a few moments to experience the euphoric feeling of being joined together. We did that again. In those moments I always felt like the blood was drained from my brain and ecstasy set in.

And as the blood comes flooding back I start to move. I started to move faster and faster inside her and the room filled up with the noise of my thighs slapping against hers. Mel looked at us mesmerized and after a few minutes she crawled over to take one of Greta's heavily shaking nipples in her mouth. Greta grabbed her hips with both arms and pulled her towards herself and placed her pussy on her face. Judging by the change of expression in Mel's face, I knew that Greta's lips had latched on to her clitoris. Greta was devious and I was falling in love with her all over again. I watched the two of them while I kept pumping faster and faster. Mel's face was very close to mine and I leaned in to kiss her. She opened her eyes and started to kiss me back. My hands started to roam over her breasts which I found a little disconcerting because I have never touched pierced nipples before but they were very perky and luxurious to the touch. Greta had already pinned her by wrapping her arms around her hips and judging by Mel's expression, Greta was giving it her best go.

That brought me over the edge and I came like a freight train crashing through the wall. I continued to pump out my seed until it started to spill out from Greta's well used pussy. I was still hard and kept on thrusting until I felt Greta's all too familiar squirt on my groin.

Mel was close. She had her eyes closed and when she opened them, she caught me looking at her with a sly smile. She punched my shoulder playfully. I decided to lend a hand by pinching and playing with her nipples and breasts. It seemed to work as she screamed and her body started to spasm.

After a few minutes to catch our collective breath, the three of us ended up together on the bed spooning each other with Greta in the middle. I felt her soft butt nestled against my, now flaccid, member and I buried my head into her hair. Greta had her arms around the petite figure of Mel and I could see them touching and feeling each other up. While I would have loved to have watched them, I blissfully fell asleep.

Chapter 7- The next morning.

I woke up and realized that it was late in the morning. I had morning wood and I realized a palm was wrapped around it. I slowly extricated myself from it. It was Greta's and she sleepily resisted for a bit. My two beautiful sleepy heads were snoring peacefully beside me. I sat up and admired them and kissed them both. I knew they were naked under the sheets and I wanted to see my two beauties so I slowly lifted the sheet to sneak a peek.

Greta was spreadeagled on her back and my erection throbbed in approval at the sight of my naked beauty. Mel had snuggled her beautiful face into Greta's armpit and her boob was nestled on Mel's cheek. Her hand was cupping Greta's mound, the sight of which strangely aroused me. I could plough into either of them right now and knew that they would love it but I knew I had them at my mercy for the whole day. Both were mine to play with and I was theirs. I can't believe how much I have lucked out.

I really wanted to start the day with carnal pleasures but in the end, hunger and a need for strong coffee won out.

It took every ounce of my willpower to make myself leave that bedroom and get breakfast and coffee going. My girls would surely be ravenous after the activities of last night. They also might have continued to fool around while I was passed out with a sex induced coma.

I switched on the coffee machine to brew a fresh pot and cut vegetables to make each of us a big frittata - our mother's recipe. I had ordered fresh croissants from the bakery down the street and they had delivered it piping hot. I put it in the oven to retain the warmth.

I was downing my second cup of coffee and a second croissant standing at the kitchen island when a sleepy Greta walked up to me and wrapped herself around me and nuzzled her face into my neck. She was wearing the tee I was wearing last night.

"Why did you leave me? Not fair." She mumbled in a now familiar and much adored sleepy voice. She cupped my crotch. "I wanted to wake up with you inside me."

I chuckled and cupped her ass to pull her closer. I kissed her deep. I adore her. My angel!

"Sweetie, we have all day for that and I wanted to feed you breakfast. I want both of you fed and energized before I start with you two!"

She gave a sleepy giggle and made a faint

"Grrrr! My horny wolfie!"

We held each other for several minutes. Always the highlight of my day. My Greta time.

"What's for breakfast?" She mumbled into my neck.

"We have Le Coffee, Le croissants and I make Le big frittata for my madame!" I replied in a faux French accent.

She giggled and asked.

"Mom's frittata?"

"Oui madame!" I replied. I lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen island and went on to pour her a cup of coffee and grab a warm croissant from the oven. She gave me a sweet, grateful smile and accepted both with a peck on my forehead.

I love feeding her! Even if I bring her a glass of water, she would reward me with a dazzling smile and a kiss. Always makes me feel special. Bless her beautiful soul!

I stood beside her and watched her devour the croissant. The poor thing was hungry. She sipped the strong coffee and closed her eyes and smiled while savoring the caffeine kick. These are the little things that had made me fall in love with her. I watched her with adoration like I have always watched her. I could watch her little idiosyncrasies for hours.

"So Jace! Had fun last night?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye. "Mel?"

"She is delightful!"

Greta gave her 'Greta' giggle.

Then Mel walked in looking immaculate. Obviously she had woken up, freshened herself and even managed to put on makeup. Her platinum hair was tied in her customary ponytail, and she had put on a tight black tube top that accentuated her perky breasts and white boy pants that hugged her so tight that it looked like it was painted on her. And she had a fetish for thigh high socks, owning a gazillion of them. She was wearing a matching black and white striped one and the whole ensemble looked good enough to be on the cover of Vogue.

Both our jaws dropped and I could see her smirk at our shocked expressions. Greta grumbled under her breath.

"That bitch! She's making us look like Neanderthal cave people."

I burst into a laugh.

She came over and hugged us both. The two of them sat on the stools beside the kitchen island and jibber jabbered, while I served Mel her own cup of Joe and pastry. I got started on breakfast. I decided to make a couple of frittata for Gretz and I, and I would make Mel's when she's hungry. I also added buttered toasts in the mix.

I served Greta and sat beside her with my plate. We both dug in eagerly while Mellie quietly sipped her coffee.

"You two look very happy together!" Mel observed.

Both of us grinned and kissed.

"I saw what he was doing to you last night. I am surprised you can walk." She said with a giggle.

Greta leaned in to kiss me.

"I love it. He gets me so horny! I can't get enough of him!" Greta blushed while she said it.

And I beamed.

"Lil Bro! Thank you for last night. Loved it and I love you" she sent me flying kisses and I returned them.

"For future references, I bruise easily, so be careful when you handle me!" She added with a wink.

We laughed at the Natasha Bedingfield reference. Greta chimed in.

"I will make sure he does!"

Then Mel started speaking in a serious tone.

"I have a confession to make and an apology to ask."

Greta and I looked at each other rather confused. Neither of us said anything and let Mel talk.

"Before you two hate me, in my defense mom made me do it!"

I had an inkling where she was going with this but Greta asked.

"What?"

"Do you two remember that phase where you two were always eye-fucking each other?" She said with a grin. "What am I saying? You still do that!" She added with a giggle.

Both Greta and I glared at her.

"You two had mom really worried. She took me aside one day and told me. 'Don't you leave Greta alone with Jason!'. And I was like why? She said - her words not mine - 'The two are hot for each other and Jason might get our Gretz pregnant'. I was like 'Mom! You are crazy!'. She said - again her words not mine - 'Did you see the way they look at each other?'. I was like 'Really?' And then I saw it. You two always looked like you were going to eat each other. I saw that look again last night. So I never let you two alone. Ever!"

I decided to dive in.

"Yes Mellie! I had already guessed that and I have spent our youth hating you."

Mel gave a wry smile and looked downcast.

"I know and I don't blame ya. That's why we never had a proper relationship. God knows I really wanted it. I took one for mom. And I lost my brother because of that."

I grinned. Greta was a little quiet and looked upset.

"I can't believe mom didn't trust me."

Mel put her hand on Greta's.

"Not you sweetie! It was him. That little devil was a bit too popular with the girls and mom used to be terrified that he would get one of them knocked up. Especially you! She was very protective." She added with a laugh.

"That is true! You had them eating out of your hands." Greta joined in with a giggle.

Then I decided to wade in and set the record straight.

"OK! Ok! All true. Here's a fact nobody knew. I never actually slept with any of them because I was saving myself for Greta! However, I was so good with my mouth and fingers, not one of them complained! And thankfully none of my girls actually blabbed about it."

Mel and Greta looked at me with shock.

"And I actually lost my virginity at college when I realized that Greta and I were never happening."

They both rushed over and hugged me tight.

"But all this time everybody thought I was this thoughtless selfish asshole!" I concluded my defense.

Both hugged me tight and suffocated me between two pairs of breasts. Both had teared up. So did I! Any other time I would be very aroused in that situation.

"Oh my god! I feel so rotten! You love her that much?" Mel wailed. I nodded.

We stayed like this for a while and I realized that they weren't letting go anytime soon. I needed to breathe. I tried to resurface for some air. As always I decided to rely on humor to diffuse the situation.

"Okay! Okay! Choking me with your fun bags isn't helping."