San Francisco Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel finally finished greeting Greta and turned towards me. She walked towards me, jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight embrace.

"Hey Mel!" I said. She kept quiet with her face buried in my neck.

"Hey little brother! Not so little anymore. Big, strong and so handsome!"

She finally spoke out loud.

And then she whispered to me.

"Gretz is looking gorgeous. This must be difficult for you."

"It is!" I whispered back.

"No worries! Mel is here and she will get you lovebirds together!"

"Sure! Mellie!" I whispered to her, feeling really guilty about not telling her about Greta and I.

I am dreading the moment she found out. She will be pissed and most definitely hurt. I have no idea how Greta plans to break it to her but I really hoped she did it soon. The poor girl needed to know.

Greta was watching the whole sibling reunion from a few feet away with a smile and I sure she didn't hear a thing that passed on between us. She couldn't help it as she walked towards us and joined in with us on a group hug.

"I love you guys!" She admitted.

Mel and I replied in unison, surprising each other. "We love you too!"

We laughed!

We were on our way back to home - Greta's place. Greta was driving and I sat shotgun with Mel seated in the middle of the second row and all her umpteen cases piled up in the back. I had to fold the third row of seats to fit all of them in there. I was astounded how anyone could travel with so much baggage. She must have paid a fortune in excess baggage and since I didn't hear Greta make any wisecracks about them, I am assuming that was quite normal for Mel. The girls had a tradition of visiting each other so they must know each other's travel habits pretty well!

Mel was measuring my biceps with her fingers.

"Gretz making you workout hard? You lifted me pretty easily today."

Greta and I looked at each other and suppressed a laugh. Only, we knew what kind of workouts we were getting.

"Yes! She is making me get a lot of cardio." I replied tongue in cheek. We both laughed out loud.

Mel didn't get the private joke. She stared at us blankly.

"Besides, I don't think I need to buff up to lift your skinny ass."

Mel gave me a dirty look and punched my arm playfully. Greta and I laughed out loud.

"Greta and I are going to cook for you and put some meat on you."

I added and we both laughed again. Mel didn't look pleased at the 'thin' jokes.

"Hey! What's with the two of you two ganging up on me? I have always been petite."

"We are sorry and we love you." Greta diffused the situation, privately rolled her eyes to say 'what's with her today?' and I smiled.

We reached home and set Mel up in the second guest room. I was officially occupying the other one even though I had only slept there once. My first night.

In anticipation of Mel's arrival, I had taken over the cooking duties while Greta had put the apartment in perfect order to welcome our esteemed guest. While Greta and I set the table, Mel got herself a warm shower.

Greta had already warned me that Mel wears very skimpy clothes at home and she asked me to wear underwear to avoid unpleasant situations. I laughed at that! Not long ago it was Mel who had warned me to do the same in Greta's presence. I told Greta about it and she was very amused! Considering Greta and I had started to sleep with each other from the first night itself, Mel's advice had been totally unnecessary. I laughed silently.

Mel, as predicted, came in wearing a bikini top that consisted of black cloth triangles that barely covered her nipples but showed off her amazing perky breasts. And she wore boy shorts that left very little to the imagination and showed off her petite and shapely ass. And they were black as well. I was mesmerized by how hot she is. My mouth was open and Greta grinned at me when she saw my expression. I closed it shut immediately.

She came and sat down at the table and started to fiddle with her phone waiting for dinner to be served. Mel was either very non-domesticated or was expecting to be pampered by us. I expect we will be pampering the girl because Greta and I loved doing housework together. One of those things that has strengthened our bond.

In the beginning, Greta loved pampering me by waiting on me hand and foot but I realized that I missed her delightful company when she was away from my personal space. I joined in to participate in all household activities to spend more time with her and she was very touched by that gesture. She hadn't realized that I had ulterior motives because I loved my Greta time and didn't want to be away from her. I had missed out in the past and I am not gonna let that happen again! Cooking together was very therapeutic because we played our favorite music and made out every chance we got. I loved doing sensuous things like kissing her neck or grabbing her from behind. And she was into mischief. Like putting ice cubes into my underwear while I was busy doing something. And many times we have burned our dinner because I was humping her on the kitchen island.

Hell! We did that last night and had to order pizza.

Greta and I were conscious of Mel's presence and we didn't indulge in our usual tomfoolery. Mel was watching something on her phone and she had leaned forward to give both of us a grand view of her almost naked cleavage. I was gawking and Greta cupped my bulge to check how fast it was growing. I did have an erection. I looked at Greta and she grinned.

"And there it is. Told you!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"No no! Not just you, I'm dripping too."

I made a face like I didn't believe her. She came to me and grabbed my hand and shoved it into her shorts. Wow! She wasn't kidding. She really was wet.

"Told you!"

We both looked at the blonde minx playing with her phone oblivious to what we were doing behind the kitchen island.

We ate dinner and had a lot of fun reminiscing about our childhood. Mel loved the food and that pleased us. This was effectively the first time we had entertained as a couple and it went well, even though the expectations were low, because it was family.

Mel was the quiet-phone-addict type who promptly retired to the living room without offering to help with the dishes. Greta and I started to clean up. And once Mel was out of the kitchen I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my chest and kissed her. We kissed for several minutes and tongues were involved.

"I love you!" I whispered to her. She smiled and took a step back and used sign language to say the same. That was new. I loved that and pulled her in for more make out.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked. "Do I get to spend it with you?"

"Will you miss me, if you don't?" She teased.

"Do you doubt that?" I teased back. I grabbed her and squeezed her round butts. She moaned softly.

"She will be coming tonight and she will be on me like a tiger."

"Are you looking forward to that?" I teased.

"Would you be jealous if I said yes?" I pulled her closer.

"I would but I am willing to share if I get to watch."

She giggled and kissed me.

"I know how your perv mind works. I left enough space in my closet for you to hide and watch."

"Atta girl! So I just watch? Don't I get any action?"

"Poor Jason!" She replied in mock pity and cupped my crotch which was erect like a flagpole.

"So? I end up blue balled?" I asked incredulously.

"You watch first and you come to bed and join us."

"That's it? That's your grand plan? I thought you had something more complicated."

"Talk to me in the morning and tell me off if you don't have a great night!" She assured me.

"Okay! It's your ass if I don't have a good time." I threatened with a chuckle.

She turned around and ground her butt against my erection.

"You want my ass?....since when do you even ask?" She moaned.

I remembered, with amusement, that both of us were anal virgins - No! Not what you think! I mean that she hadn't had one in hers and I hadn't put mine in one! - Haha! Now shut up!

That will have to wait for later and we have to plan well for it. I don't think it is as easy as everyone thinks. Anal!

I twisted her head slightly to kiss her on the lips.

"I will take it, one day! And I will enjoy it."

She moaned slightly. I asked her.

"What do I do now?"

"I will text you what to do. I know you both. Let me handle this." Her eyes had a glint and she bit her lower lip.

"You have it all planned. Don't you?"

Smiled and kissed me.

"Trust me babe!"

I was lying on my bed in the guest room - yes! the one I used only once before - waiting for a ping from Greta. We had all retired for the day and each of us went to our rooms. I was lying with just my shorts on and a t-shirt. I was trying very hard to not nod off.

Ding! A message from Greta. I clicked on the notification.

' Come now!'

I jumped up and ran for the master bedroom which was Greta's. I entered quietly and I looked around. Greta was on the bed reading a thick law book wearing just a t-shirt that she had cut to reveal her cleavage. Mel was nowhere to be seen. She was wearing her glasses. One I had asked her to wear several times while we played our 'sexy school teacher' role playing fantasy. I usually played a number of roles including a high school jock who needed tutoring. They were intense.

"She's not here yet." Without looking up from the book. "She showers before she comes to bed."

"I think she has OCD." We both laughed queitly.

I walked to her side of the bed and admired the low cut t-shirt. I leaned over and kissed her sternum between her silky breasts. She squirmed!

"She's gonna be here any minute now. Hide and I will tell you when to join us!"

I gave her a peck on the lips before I ran to the closet to hide. I left a small gap through which I could see the entire bed.

A minute later I heard the bedroom door open and shut and Mel walked into sight. She had her customary ponytail on top of her head and she was wearing a black lace nightwear that dropped up to her knees and it was a see-through. In the dim light of the reading lamp from the nightstand beside the bed, I could see that she was nude beneath as I could make out the petite silhouette of my sister. Greta had dumped her book on the nightstand and had sat up when she saw Mel.

"Hey you!" Mel spoke. Greta smiled at her.

Mel's see through nightwear was held up with a string tied around her neck. She reached out and undid it. The dress noiselessly dropped to the floor around her bare feet. I looked up and saw Mel's flawless ass staring back at me and her ponytail was reaching her hips. She had the body of a teenager and I stared mesmerized from my hiding place. Greta had moved out from under the sheets and was sitting in the middle of her bed on her knees, legs folded and parted wide. I could see that she was naked underneath. And Mel climbed the bed and sat in front of her in the same pose. I could see her boobs from the side and they were perky without a sag and her nipples were erect. I could see that she was looking forward to this and was already turned on.

"Hey you!" Greta said.

"It's been a while. I have missed you very much!"

"Me too!" Replied Greta. She was biting her lower lips.

"I miss the days when we used to do this every day!"

My eyes were wide. Every day? Wow!

Mel reached forward and pulled the t-shirt off of Greta and there she was kneeling in front of Mel totally naked. Greta looked taken aback by her swiftness. And in the closet, poor old me became hard as a rock.

"That's better. I was dying to see you naked ever since I landed." Mel said.

Greta giggled and leaned forward to kiss her. They kissed for several minutes. A lot of tongue was involved.

"You always were very take-charge!" Greta said and Mel giggled.

"I like that and I think you like it when I take charge!"

"Yes I do!" They kissed more.

Mel had pushed Greta to lie on the bed and she sat straddling her waist. She started to slowly caress Greta's upper torso making a point to avoid her breasts.

"So what's the deal with you and your husband?"

Greta giggled. And I was like 'husband'? That's new! Did she mean her ex?

"It's been a while since we called him that!" She giggled again. "I couldn't go through with it. I really want to but I lose my nerve every time."

Greta replied with a voice that said that sounded like she was highly aroused while Mel continued caressing her.

"You know that he's a sure thing? He's been in love with you since you grew boobies!" Mel replied with a giggle.

OMG! I realized that Mel called me Greta's husband behind my back. I shook my head in the dark.

"I know but I always chicken out."

"You know he'll never ask you. I think he's afraid that you will say no and stop talking to him. He's terrified of that."

Greta lifted her head up from the bed to look at Mel.

"He's terrified that I will stop talking to him?" Mel nodded.

"He's crazy about you. He's afraid that you will think he's a creep, if he asked.".

"Awww! He thinks that? I love him. I would never do that."

"He doesn't know that!" Mel had started to slowly caress her breasts. Greta moaned. Mel continued.

"I wished someone loved me like that."

"He does!" Greta replied in a lusty voice with her eyes closed.

"Nah! He's crazy about you! I can always see that. I have no quarrel with that."

"Will you cut that crap? Jason spent the whole day checking you out. I think he's a butt man. He always stares at mine and he was checking your ass at the airport and after we arrived home. Best part was whenever I caught him checking you out, he blushed. It was so cute!" Greta laughed and Mel giggled.

Greta sat up and pulled Mel to her chest until their breasts were flattened against each other and kissed her.

"You are absolutely gorgeous. I love you and so does Jason."

"I love you too. And thanks for the pep talk."

They both giggled.

Greta spoke with her palms still holding Mel's face.

"Now, give me your best lovin'. It's been a while."

Mel pushed her back so that Greta was lying on the bed with her head and hair both hanging down the side of the bed. Mel was still straddling Greta's waist and she leaned forward to grab both of her breasts so that her nipples were touching each other.

"Yes ma'am! Your wish is my command and I aim to please!"

She said that before she put both of Greta's nipples in her mouth and started to suck slowly.

Greta moaned loudly and pushed her chest forward to aid Mel in her quest to pleasure.

My penis was throbbing under my shorts but I kept watching, mesmerized. In total silence.

I saw Greta's eyes open while Mel continued her administration on her chest. I could feel that she was looking right at me inside the closet. She smiled! She knew I was heavily aroused watching their erotic interplay. She was enjoying it both. My beautiful sadistic bitch! I had always seen the innocent, goody two shoes Greta. This was her devious and evil persona. I was very turned on by 'bad girl' Greta. She was hot!

Mel had thoroughly worked with her boobs and her abdomen and had parted her legs wide to attend to Greta's pussy. I am sure it was slick with her juices. I am sure Mel was familiar with her needs like I had become over the past few months.

Mel parted her legs wide and started to work between her legs and Greta moaned loudly with her head still hanging by the side of the bed. She had grabbed the sheets tightly while Mel kept working her magic with her tongue. It seems Mel was good at getting Greta off with her tongue like I was. Must run in the family. I chuckled silently.

I sensed she was about to climax when she gave a loud groan and tried to grind herself against Mel's face. After several minutes of Greta shuddering, Mel emerged with her face dripping with her juices. Mel continued to kiss her stomach and worked her way up to her breasts and straddled Greta's hips.

"Yum! It's been a while babe!" Mel said.

Greta was still recovering her breath after the intense orgasm Mel gave her. She was still panting when she replied.

"Jason loves it too!"

The entire bedroom, including myself hiding the closet, froze! Greta put a hand on her mouth, shocked at the accidental slip of tongue.

All three of us had our hands on our mouths. Mel was the first to recover and respond.

"You bitch! You two have been screwing all this time while I was worried sick for you two! That's rotten, Gretz!" Mel said with bitterness.

Well! The cat was truly out of the bag.

Greta had swiftly sat up with Mel still straddling her and held her in an embrace.

"I am so sorry Mellie! I didn't mean for you to find out like this!" Greta put her forehead against Mel's. Mel was in tears and I could see Greta was as well.

"Why wouldn't you tell me? You do know that I am with you on this?" Mel asked. "I know how you two feel about each other. I have known for years."

"Mellie! I wanted to but lost my nerve every time!" Greta said in her defense.

"Him! I understand. He never would. But you? That hurts."

"I am so sorry Mellie..." Greta kept kissing Mel while both had rivulets flowing out of their eyes.

Hell! I got teary eyed standing there in the darkness of the closet, listening to those two. I was cramping up as well. I was well aware that Greta's big plans were kaput. I didn't know what to do but I am sure Greta will have a plan B. I didn't want to burst out of the closet, so I waited for her signal.

"Are you two happy?" Mel asked.

"Very much! I can't imagine my life without him. I can't imagine a day without him. I loved him then, and now, I love him more." Greta smiled and replied, knowing fully that I heard everything.

"So how did it start? When did you two....you know?" Mel asked shyly. Greta laughed.

"I took your advice. I knew that he would never make the first move so I made it. Thankfully everything fell into place." Greta took Mel's face in her palms and kissed her "It's all thanks to you sweetie!"

Mel finally smiled and kissed Greta back indicating that all is forgiven. Thank God!

"So? Are we over? You and I?" Mel asked in a sad voice.

"Over? Are you crazy?" Greta laughed. "He's been pestering me to let him see us together. He's obsessed with the idea!"

Greta and Mel giggled together.

"Babe! I have a question to ask you. I want to ask your permission." Greta asked Mel.

"What?" Mel replied very confused. I was also getting confused in my hiding place inside the closet.

"Okay! This..." she went quiet as if she was having trouble saying it out loud "I told you that I couldn't live without Jason. Right?"

Mel said

"Yeah?"

"For some time now, I feel a need...very badly....." Greta stumbled again. She went quiet again.

"For heaven's sake, girl! Spit it out!" Mel said exasperated.

"Okay! I want to be able to call your brother, my husband! And I want him to call me his wife!" Greta blurted out and placed her hand on her mouth.

"Oh my god!...oh my god!..oh my god!"Mel screamed happily "You two want to be married?"

Greta nodded! Mel had already thrown her arms around her to air her approval.

"So? When did he propose?" Mel asked eagerly.

Greta giggled.

"He hasn't! But knowing him, he won't! You know him. So I am going to ask him." She got up on her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed and looked towards the closet I was hiding in.

"Jace! I am sure you heard. So what do you say?" She called out to me.

I had heard the whole conversation and a million different things were buzzing in my head. But I decided to stumble out and hold the love of my life.

As soon as I pushed the closet door open, I heard Mel scream out and looked at me in shock. But I only cared about one thing. I walked purposefully towards Greta, who had already thrown her arms wide to hold me, and placed my hands on her round behinds and lifted her up. She promptly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I leaned in and kissed her for several minutes with my eyes closed. I gave her my answer.