Sanctuary Pt. 01: Aubrey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt strange at first. It didn't hurt, but I am not sure it is what I would have called pleasurable, not at first. However, each stroke began to transform the sensation, coaxing it into a little flame of pleasure. It was sweet agony.

I found myself trying to press against his lap, but as I did the rhythm was lost, and the flame flickered and dimmed. It did not take long to realize that I needed to let Harold preside over me. When I relinquished control and gave myself over to him and his tempo, the pleasure only grew.

The flame inside me grew into a raging inferno and threatened to consume me. I was so near to release that it was impossible for my body not to contort and writhe on Harold's lap. Each stroke drew a moan from my panting breath. As the minutes passed, I could not cross the threshold of release, and I realized that the whimpers of frustration were coming from myself.

As I struggled on the knife edge of deliverance from my sweet torment, Harold's hand closed firmly but not too tightly in my hair and brought my face close to his own. "You can let go, sweetheart," he said, voice low and firm, punctuating his words with a noticeable twist of my hair. Something inside me snapped, like a knot being suddenly pulled loose. I cried out, but the sound muffled as his mouth captured mine hungrily.

The orgasm was different from any others that I have had in the past, and it didn't spike, it seemed to radiate through me to the point where it almost hurt. It was overwhelming and complicated, all I could do was writhe, riding it out, clinging to Harold tightly. He stopped thrusting and held me tightly against his body.

The waves of pleasure left my stomach and hips sore. Panting, I draped my arms around Harold's shoulders and played with his hair. The kisses between us grew softer and sweeter as my breath and pulse gradually slowed. He moved slightly, and my body jerked in response. I was incredibly sensitive, and with mercy, Harold just held me against him, still buried deep inside me.

I rested my chin on his shoulder, staring out the windows at the mountains beyond, breathing lightly. The sunbeams, filtering through the window were warm and comforting against my bare skin. I breathed in a deep breath and closed my eyes, basking in the blanketing sunshine. He stroked my hair and lower back. I had not realized that I had fallen asleep in his lap until he shifted and caused me to stir some hours later.

"Feel any better?" Harold asked in a whisper in my ear. He had been reading over his paperwork while I had slept. The sun had gone down over the mountains far in the distance, and the room was near dark except for the lamp on the table by which Harold read.

"Mmm hmm," I purred sleepily. "Why didn't you finish? I would have let you finish."

He kissed my forehead. "I didn't think you could have handled too much more," he said. "Plus, I don't think there is anything wrong with aching for you in return for a while."

I laid my cheek against his chest, comfortable. "Thank you, Daddy," I said, the words so quiet I am not sure if he even heard them.

He responded by wrapping his arm around me and holding me tight. "You are welcome, princess," He said in words as soft and low as mine. "Oh," he remembered. "BB texted a short while ago. Dinner is in about half an hour. We should get cleaned up and made presentable again.

I stretched and moved to get off his lap, but his arms wrapped tightly around my hips. With a dramatic growl, he rose to his feet and unceremoniously draped me over his shoulder. He turned to walk toward his private office bathroom but made it only three steps, where he picked up my previously discarded panties. His unfastened pants fall around his ankles. Leaving me a view of his backside and I draped over his shoulder.

"Uh oh!", He exclaimed and began shuffling across the room to the bathroom, his pants making a swishing sound around his ankles. I laughed so hard I could scarcely breathe.

In the bathroom, he sat me on the sink cabinet while he washed. Once done, he cleaned me up and insisted on redressing me himself, stealing kisses now and then. I put up no resistance, enjoying the gentle attention. When we were both presentable once more, he took and held my hand as we made our way towards the dining room.