Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 16A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do whatever you want," I reiterated and Douglas promptly planted a kiss on my anus.

Then he was licking me there while his fingers probed my cunt and stimulated my clitoris; the combination very soon had my entire body convulsing in a series of wild orgasms.

Douglas straightened up and I rolled over onto my back spreading my legs wide and urging him to fuck me.

"Plenty of time for that yet," the smiling Douglas said.

Then the stimulation I'd experienced all over my back was repeated on my front and was even better if anything. This would rate as one of my best experiences to date, if not the best, and in a state verging on hysteria I told Douglas so as his lovely penis slid inside me at long last.

Scooping my legs up to double them back Douglas began fucking me. His penis thrusts, deep and very slow to begin with, seemed to gradually increase in speed and I was very impressed by Douglas's skill and control. With his thrusts gaining momentum I knew I wanted more of this, much more and by the time he was drilling me like a piston I cried out excitedly telling him so. Douglas came then, his semen spurting into my very depths before the penis thrusts slowed to a stop.

My experiences with Douglas had been out of this world and in my excitement I repeated my earlier comment about wanting much more of him.

"That's good because I want much more of you. You're an incredible sexy lady Sandi."

Douglas released my legs and I lowered them to the bed either side of him, delighted that he remained laying there, his barely diminished penis still inside me.

Sometime later when we were settling down in bed I remarked to Douglas that he hadn't seemed unduly shocked or even surprised by John's strange request of exchanging rooms.

"Ah well, that's because I have similar tendencies myself you see. I'm a closet wife-watcher come cuckold whose desires have never been realised due to having an unresponsive wife. So you see I felt duty bound to assist a fellow cuckold but must admit that I'm enjoying playing the role of 'other guy'. And that's down to you being an incredibly sensual lady."

Slipping a hand between my thighs he pressed it to my cunt saying, "I'm hoping to enjoy more of this in the future."

"That's good because I definitely want much more of your lovely penis," I replied, giving it a quick squeeze in my turn.

In the morning we made love again and it was every bit as good as the previous evening.

I was still laying face down on the bed, bathed in the afterglow, when we heard a light tap on the door. Douglas, being naked, only opened the door a smidgeon and I heard hubby asking if he could come in.

I rolled over onto my back and on entering J exclaimed, "My wife looks well satisfied!"

"I like to think so," Douglas beamed and sitting on the side of the bed placed a hand between my open legs.

"My cock felt very much at home inside your wife's cunt and will be paying many more visits in the future," he told John, adding with more of an edge to his voice, "Whether you're happy about that or not. Right Sandi?"

"Right."

"You're very welcome!" hubby told him, Douglas's more dominant tone clearly exciting him.

* * *

(Late-August.) Douglas, second meeting.

A month or so after our initial meeting with Douglas he rang to tell John he could secure tickets for a play scheduled a week on Saturday, a production I particularly wanted to see but we'd been unable to get seats as it was sold out.

"Lucky really, the tickets became available unexpectedly and one of my contacts in theatre land has given me first refusal. However, there's a snag; there are only two tickets. How do you feel about Sandi joining me? I know she's more interested in the play than you."

Well hubby agreed and Douglas told him he'd book the hotel for two nights, Friday and Saturday, if that was OK.

"Of course it will be a double room but I'm sure the idea of your wife sleeping with me for the weekend is acceptable."

Hubby told Douglas it was fine by him; he'd be able to join us next time and hopefully watch our lovemaking. In fact I could tell that hubby was more than happy at an arrangement which clearly excited him.

So it was that I travelled to London on the Friday evening and was met off the train by a smiling Douglas bearing flowers and chocolates.

"I could get used to this," I told Douglas as he escorted me to the taxi he had waiting.

Douglas made love to me that night as carefully, thoughtfully and brilliantly as he had seven weeks earlier.

He had given instructions that we were not to be disturbed in the morning and so we were able to stay in bed until lunchtime.

(Well known and a good customer of the hotel, the manager was happy to accede to Douglas's wishes.)

The play was fantastic, as was Douglas lovemaking at the hotel afterwards and I told him I could hardly wait for our next trip.

* * *

12