Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much I could do about it if I did," I replied. "But hope you'll lubricate your penis well first."

"Of course. I've got the very stuff but never had a chance to use it before today."

A momentary pause then before I felt a cold lubricant on my bottom. Next two well lubricated fingers entered my anus to drive in and out, round and round, with Raymond murmuring, "Open you up ready."

The tip of his penis entering my anus then, slipping inside with ease.

"There it's all in; my cock's right up inside your bum," he said, sounding awestruck.

Raymond, who had been growing more and more excited seemed out of control as he began bum fucking me, soon even taunting me as he drove his penis rapidly in and out of my anus.

"There you slut, take that, and that!" he yelled as he forced his penis deep into my anus with every thrust.

Then he came, penis fully embedded inside me, and rapidly sobering up apologised for his roughness and insults.

"No need; just release me now will you as my limbs ache."

Something like half an hour later I left the motor-home just as a car load of Raymond's friends arrived and I suppose it was inevitable that my fervid mind imagined them arriving earlier, just as Raymond finished bum fucking me. Seeing me handcuffed and with ankle restraints, still slumped over the bunk, my anus gaping open invitingly, Raymond's friends would take me anally one after the other.

I shuddered and dismissed the thoughts from my mind, albeit with difficulty, as I climbed into the car.

Driving home my painful bottom served as a constant reminder of the beating it had received from Raymond.

* * *

12