Sandi's Erotic Interludes Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I murmured remembering the pleasure and excitement I'd derived from having anal intercourse with Patrick six months earlier.

I took a shower in Basil's rather grotty bathroom before dressing and heading for my hotel, having discovered the location from him.

Returning to his bungalow the following afternoon I found a police officer had already taken Basil's statement. I gave my own version of events, including the car registration, after which the officer departed.

"What now?" I asked Basil with a smile.

"I think I know what you want."

"What would that be?" I asked.

"A good fucking; and you're going to get one."

Basil was undoing his cord trousers so standing up I began undressing.

"I'll have you bent over the chaise lounge this time," he told me, indicating the somewhat tatty piece of furniture.

"You'd like a good shafting over that, wouldn't you?" he added, seeing the eager way I was eyeing his erect penis.

"I like 'a good shafting', as you so delicately put it, anywhere," I replied, slipping my panties off.

So it was that we had intercourse with me bent over the end of the chaise lounge, after a satisfyingly long bout of oral sex.

After fucking me slowly for a moment Basil paused and with his penis half in I felt the cold wetness of some sort of lubrication on my anus. Next he fingered me there briefly before removing his penis from my cunt to insert it in my anus instead. Though I yelled, Basil's penis penetrated my anus with ease due to the lubrication and fingering which had preceded it.

"Ah this feels good," he breathed, lunging right over my back and taking my breasts in his hands.

This is even better than the anal intercourse I'd experienced with Patrick I thought as Basil bum fucked me steadily while stimulating my nipples. It seemed to last an age too and I experienced loads of orgasm's before Basil came, deep inside my anus.

Directly he withdrew I tumbled onto the chaise lounge babbling incoherently that it had been fantastic and I hoped he'd do it to me that way again if the hit and run went to court and I was needed as witness. Though later, telling hubby all about my experiences with Basil, I felt embarrassed to remember my hysterical words.

As it happened the driver of the car that had knocked Basil over was apprehended and promptly admitted his guilt so my presence in court as a witness wasn't required.

By year end I'd also enjoyed a couple of hotel encounters, neither of which warrants a story in its own right.

Seth was a guy I had sex with on two consecutive evenings in April. Not much older than I he wasn't anything special as a lover.

Owen was a guy in his fifties and the manager of a hotel where I stayed in November.

12