Sandra is Different Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to come and rescue you if I see you going off with a guy Sandra?"

"Nope, thanks but I can take care of myself, I'm quite good at the Karate chops."

"Let me get you a soft drink Sandra then come and sit with Lizzy and me."

Emily did get me a cola and I watched her all the time to make sure that she didn't add anything else, then we went and sat next to Lizzy who chased a guy away.

As I flopped down onto the sofa and left my legs uncrossed I knew that anyone who cared to look could see my bald pussy. I also looked at my top to see if my nipples were covered and was surprised to see that they both were, just.

"Hi Lizzy." I said.

"Hey Sandra, Emily says that you wouldn't mind if I was naked, is thar right?" I slurred a little.

Lizzy laughed a little then replied,

"No I wouldn't mind Sandra. You're not used to alcohol are you?"

"Wha makes you say that?"

"You're a bit pissed aren't you Sandra?"

"No I'm not, I'm a sober as I've ever been. Do you want me to walk in a straight line to prove it?"

"No, that won't be necessary Sandra."

"Hey Lizzy, how's it going?" A male voice said.

I looked up then turned to see who the voice belonged to. It belonged to another guy and looking round I saw that quite a few strangers were now in the room and the voice guy and another guy next to him were both looking down at me and my left nipple that I felt come uncovered when I turned to see who the voice belonged to.

"Good thanks Leo. Who's your friends?"

"This is Hunter, I hope that you didn't mind me bringing him along?"

"No, the more the merrier." Lizzy said as she got to her feet. "

"This is Emily and Sandra, Sandra's had a bit too much to drink."

"I'm fine." I said, looking up at the 2 pairs of male eyes that were looking down and my pussy and tit. "Just give me a minute and I'll gerrup and talk to you."

"That's okay Sandra," the Hunter guy said, "you stay there, I'll come and talk to you down there, I think that Leo wants to talk to Lizzy anyway."

Hunter sat next to me and I turned to look at him and realised that my other nipple had just escaped. He started talking and asking me the usual sort of small talk questions, all whilst looking at my nipples and my crotch because I'd let my knees drift apart a bit so that he could see my pussy. The people stood in front of us could also see the same things and I was getting a little excited as I looked around and saw them looking at me.

Hunter was making progress in hitting on me and I so wanted him to put his hand between my thighs but short of grabbing his hand and putting it on my pussy it wasn't going to happen, he just wasn't that forward or brave.

Anyway, after a while someone turned up the music and I thought that it would be an opportunity to show some more skin so I turned to Hunter and said,

"I wanna dance, will you help me gerrup?"

With one hand on the sofa and the other on Hunter's knee, I slowly started to raise myself up, only to deliberately flop back down again. I did the same again then said,

"Will you give me a push please?"

The next time I raised myself up I deliberately leaned forward more knowing that the back of my 'dress' would go up above my bare butt.

"Push." I said and then I felt a hand on my bare butt, not exactly pushing, more of to stop me from flopping down again. I raised myself just a little so that there wasn't much pressure from the hand and waggled my butt a little which caused the hand to move slightly between my butt cheeks and lower than it had before. The fingers were soo close to my wet pussy.

"That's nice," I said, "but push it in, I mean push me up."

Hunter did push his finger inside my wet hole, but just a quick in and out before he pushed me up so that I was on my feet but still bent over a bit. I knew that Hunter and maybe a few more people, could see my bare butt and pussy but at that moment I was more interested in the people in front of me.

"Warra you looking at?" I asked nobody in particular.

A couple of guys and 1 girl looked away but 1 guy said,

"You're tits are on display."

"So what, you've all seen tits before haven't you." I replied.

"Not like those," the guy replied.

"Was wrong with 'em?" I asked as I bunched the fabric between my tits letting everyone around have a good look at my tiny ice cream cones.

"Absolutely nothing," the guy replied, "they're perfect."

"Yeah, they are aren't they." I replied. "You wanna better look?"

I didn't wait for an answer as my hands went to the hem of my 'dress', and pulled it up and off leaving me stood there in just my shoes. As I threw the 'dress' back onto the sofa I said,

"There guys, ave a good look at 'em."

I stood there pushing my chest out and looking down at my miniature traffic cones with their hard nipples on the ends of them that looked to be the size of the tips of my middle fingers.

"Cool aren't they?" I asked no one in particular.

"They certainly are." Geoff said, "you should leave them on display like that for everyone to see Sandra."

"Bur I aven't gor a skirt or a dress on, nor even any knickers. People will be able to see my pussy."

"Oh don't worry about that Sandra," Zack replied, "no one will mind, will we guys?"

There was a small chorus of guys sating that they didn't mind and I thought that I heard a girl's voice in there, saying that she didn't mind so I replied,

"Are you sure cos I wouldn't want to upset anyone."

"We're sure." Zack replied, "why don't you dance with those girls over there Sandra."

"Okay." I replied and walked over to them.

Lizzy was one of the girls and when she saw me she said,

"You okay Sandra?"

"Yeah, never been better."

Which wasn't quite true, but being the only one naked at that party was certainly up there with the best times that I'd ever had.

As I danced, slowly, I looked around and saw that quite a few people were staring at me and that just made me more horny. I wanted to be fucked, even right there in front of everyone but that was probably out of the question. The next best thing was something that I'd sworn I would never do, take a guy back to my room. I had promised myself that it would always be the guy's room that I went to so that I could sneak out so that I didn't have to face him when he woke up.

A few minutes later I noticed a couple of new male faces arrive, and they quickly noticed the naked girl dancing. Within minutes they were both dancing in front of me and trying to hit on me.

One of them put his hands out in front of him like he wanted to hold my hands so I put my hands on his. Before I knew it he had pulled me on to him and his hands were on my bare back. I giggled and said,

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing with you, what's your name naked girl."

"Oh, okay," I replied as I felt his hands slide down my back to my butt, "but I'm not called naked girl.

As he squeezed my bare butt I let out a little moan which he must have heard. My body went a bit limp then I heard Lizzy say,

"We'll take over from here mate, Sandra has obviously had too much to drink."

Then I felt arms pick me up. I looked at the face of the person who was holding me and saw that it was Geoff.

"Relax Sandra," Geoff said, "we'll take you to your room so that you can sleep it off."

I smiled then closed my eyes.

I could feel the slight bouncing as Geoff carried me to my room and put me down on my bed.

"Sandra," Lizzy said. "what do you wear for bed?"

"Nothing." I replied.

Then I felt a sheet being pulled from under me them put over me. Then they were gone.

The first thing that I did was kick the sheet off, then I went and quietly opened my door. I could see some of the partying people and I knew that they'd all have to go passed my room to leave so I left the door about 20 cm open then went and lay on my back on the bed. I shuffled a bit and checked that my torso would be visible if anyone looked in then my right hand went to my pussy. It was still soaking and tingling a bit so my fingers made that bit of tingling a lot of tingling.

The orgasm soon came and as I was coming down from my high I heard some male voices outside my door.

"It's that Sandra chick, she's passed out on her bed."

"Let me look."

"Is she out cold?"

"Probably, she was so pissed when she at the party, No girl would strip naked and dance with everyone looking at her."

"She does have nice tits, and did you see her clit? Man what I couldn't give to have a chew on that."

"Why don't you? She's out cold. They say that a girl can cum in her sleep so why don't you try to prove it?"

"She might wake up."

"Unlikely but we can just say that we came to check that she was okay, she's too pissed to know that we weren't."

"Go on then, get inside and shut the door before anyone else comes along."

"We could all gang-bang her if they did."

"Is 2 people fucking her a gang-bang?"

"I don't know, but I sure as hell ain't going to worry about what it's called."

The next thing I heard was my door quietly shutting. I so wanted to open my eyes and see who the 2 guys were but I didn't want to risk them seeing them open. Then, through my closed eyelids, I saw a few camera flashes.

"Material for the spank bank guys." I thought.

Then I felt a hand on one of my bare tits.

"These are solid mate, just like that one I nicked the other night but not a big or the same colour."

"That doesn't surprise me, they were sticking out so proud, not a hint of sag. Move down a bit so that I can grab the other one."

"Go round the other side of the bed then we can both get at her at the same time."

"We shouldn't really be doing this mate, it's probably classed as sexual assault."

"Is she complaining?"

"No, moaning a bit but not complaining."

"There you go then, she's enjoying it."

"If only he knew how much." I thought as another moan escaped from my mouth caused by the nipple rubbing and flicking.

"Are you going to eat her out then mate, cos if you aren't I am."

"I am. Just sampling the rack before enjoy the taste."

A second later I felt my legs being pulled wider apart, then I saw more camera flashes.

"I'm going to upload these onto that porn site we found yesterday."

"Aren't you supposed to have the girl's permission for that?"

"How are they going to know that I haven't."

I really wanted to tell him that he had my permission but I didn't open my mouth, well not straight away, until I felt what I just knew was the tip of a cock pressing on my mouth lips and the tip of the other guy's tongue pressing open my pussy lips.

I was in heaven as the cock in my mouth started going in and out and the tongue starting to tease my clit, and I felt a finger invade my vagina.

I held out as long as I could but the squirt of male cum down my throat triggered the overdue orgasm and my body started shaking. The tongue did it's best to keep tormenting my pussy but my hips going up and down made it difficult for it.

As my body started to relax the tongue disappeared and I felt the tip of another cock as it started to invade my hole. I couldn't feel a condom but there was no way that I could just say,

"Hang on minute guys, before you fuck the sleeping beauty can you just put a condom on."

So I just let the guy get on with it and hoped that he didn't have anything nasty. I had started coming down from my high but the owner of the cock knew how to fuck a girl properly and I was soon back up there, especially when I felt a warm blast of cum shooting inside me.

"Wow, this girl really does cum in her sleep, that's twice now." I heard one of the guys say as the waves started to recede.

"Come on mate, my turn in her hole." I heard.

Then after a couple of seconds of nothing a wet semi invaded my mouth and I felt my legs being lifted up, closely followed by the other cock ramming into my hole. It entered me so fast and hard that I let out a muffled grunt.

Both cocks then pounded me until all 3 of us had cum again then there was silence and no movement for any of us for quite a few seconds. Then I heard the sound of jeans being pulled up and zips being zipped up.

"Are you going to take more photos?" I heard.

"Yeah, a well fucked pussy always makes a good shot."

"What about a red butt?"

"They do as well, are you going to spank her?"

"Yeah, why not, she's out cold and I'd love to see her face when she looks at her painful butt in the morning and tries to remember how it got like that."

"That would be funny but won't spanking her wake her up?"

"I don't know, I guess that there's only one way to find out."

"Okay then."

I started to panic a bit then, I'd never been spanked before so I didn't know what it would be like, except that I expected it to hurt; but I didn't want to suddenly 'wake up' and tell them to piss off so I decided to just let them do whatever and see how it went.

The images of a girl being spanked that came into my mind were of a girl over a man's lap and her skirt being lifted then her getting spanked but that's not what happened, I felt hands on my ankles then my legs being lifted, spread wide and them being put down on the bed beside my head.

"Good job that I'm flexible." I thought.

Then I saw more camera flashes and heard,

"Hold her ankles as wide apart as you can mate."

Well his 'wide apart as you can' wasn't as wide as my legs would go so I could easily keep my legs in that position and the hands holding my ankles didn't have to do much work.

Then it was more camera flashes and wondered if the photos of my spread pussy with male cum seeping out of it would end up on the internet.

After a few seconds of silence the first swat landed on my butt. It caught me by surprise but I managed to not react at all and just lay there.

"Well that didn't wake her so I guess we can have a bit of spanking fun." One of the guys said.

Swat after swat landed on my butt cheeks and somehow I managed to not cry or even flinch. I guessed that Karate had taught me more than just how to put a man in hospital, but one thing that I did notice was that when each swat landed a bolt of electricity, or something, went from my butt to my clit and there was just the first feeling of an orgasm building when the swats stopped.

"There, nice and red." One of the guys said, "that should stay red for a couple of days."

Then I felt my legs being lowered to the bed then the sound of my door slowly opening. One minute later everything was quiet and when I opened my eyes I was alone in my room.

"Well," I thought, "that's one way to not have to wake up next to a drunk guy and tell him that you don't want to see him again."

I lay on my bed and the fingers of my right hand were still toying with my clit when I went to sleep.

*****

12