Sandra is Different Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isla and I pulled on the hems of our skirts to make sure that our slits were hidden although it probably wouldn't have made any difference because of the lack of light.

Once we were well passed the coppers I turned to my guy and said,

"You know guys, I think that Kat and myself will head for home. It's been fun but we have to be up early in the morning."

"Oh, okay then, you don't fancy a round 2 then?" One of the guys replied.

"Hey, it was good guys but we need to get our beauty sleep, it's going to be a busy day for us."

We parted compny and Isla and I went in our direction not even looking back at the guys.

As Isla and I walked we compared notes about the guys and we both confessed that it was the first time that we'd fucked on a public street but we both said that we wanted to do it again, preferably in daylight and when there was more people about.

I left my new toys alone when I got bck to my room and went straight to sleep.

*****

My alarm woke me at 06:30 a.m. and after rubbing out a quick one whilst fantasizing about what might happen that day, I jumped out of bed and spent a good half an hour in my tiny bathroom making sure that there wasn't a hair below my neck, that my skin was silky smooth and that I smelt nice. For the first time since school prom night I put a bit of make-up on but that was only some lipstick.

Then I went and got myself some breakfast and was a little disappointed, but not surprised, that no one else was around, then I went and put on just my shortest summer dress and my only pair of heels, I must go and buy some more shoes. Putting just my phone in my little shoulder bag I set off. It was quite chilly and my pokies were magnificent, My clit feeling quite hard as well.

Isla wasn't at our arranged meeting place and I stood shivering for a couple of minutes before she arrived. When she did she looked as cold as I did and her pokies were doing her proud under her thin summer dress.

Fortunately, a big van pulled up beside us and I could see Steve was driving it. We quickly climbed in and I was pleased that Steve had the heater on.

"I know that you are Sandra," Steve said, "I'd recognise those tits anywhere so you must be Isla, pleased to meet you both."

I looked down at my chest and saw that the thin fabric of my dress was clinging to my skin showing the pointy shape of my little tits.

"That's right Steve," I replied, "Lisa told me that you'd seen me naked when one of the other girls played a trick on me. So where are we going and what will we be doing? Also, Lisa didn't tell me how much you wil be paying us?"

Steve answered the first 2 questions then said,

"As for money, I was under the impression that both of you were full blown exhibitionists and would do anything to get those amazing bodies seen by hundreds of people."

"That's true," Isla said, "but I'd like to think that we were getting some sort of financial reward."

"And so you shall, I'll pay you the usual rate for nude models which is around 10 times what Lisa pays you Sandra, will that be enough?"

"It certainly will." I replied. "So you want us naked all the time then?"

"Do you want us to get naked right now, in the van," Isla said, "because we will if that's what you want."

"That would be too much of a distraction girls but it is a nice thought. No, wait until we get into the aptly named exhibition hall."

"So will there be other naked girls there?" Isla asked.

"Yes, mine isn't the only stand to relalise that naked girl flesh is good for sales, even to shop keepers."

"So shops are your main customers then Steve?" I asked.

"Yes, but I do sell to anyone who wants to buy."

"So what happens at these erotic equipment conventions?" Isla asked.

"Well they are there for people to see what erotic equipment is on the market and to see most of it in use." Steve answered.

"So we'll have to demonstrate dildos and vibrators?" I asked.

"Yes, but so much more. There's bondage equipment, dungeon items, sexy clothes, punishment equipment and lots more."

"What sort of dungeon equipment?" Isla asked.

"Ropes, spreaders, fucking machines, orgasm encouragement and denial devices, whips, padals, torture devices, spanking mchines, the list goes on. I'm sure that you'll see things that you never even imagined."

"They sound fun," I said, "and you sell all these things?"

"Yes, so you fancy being tied up and spanked do you Sandra?"

"Been there, done that, although we didn't get a T-shirt did we Isla."

"No." Isla added,

"There'll probably be a stand there where you can get a T-shirt printed with 'I've been spanked' or something like that on it." Steve replied.

"So will we get some breaks where we can wander around and see all these things?" I asked.

"Of course you will, I'm not a slave driver." Steve replied. "You might even see a slave auction going on."

"They sell girls at these events do they Steve?" Isla asked.

"No, not at these events, the auctions here are fake but there are real ones going on around this country, It's not just the middle east that has slave auctions you know."

"Really!?" Isla asked.

"Oh yes, and that's not including all the Asians grooming the young white girls that goes on in lots of UK cities." Steve said.

"Yes, I've read about that, the police are too scared to do anything about it because the do-gooders will say that they are being racist and the politician just pretend that it isn't hppening." I said.

"That's right but some of it does have it's good points," Steve continued, "did Lisa tell you about the CMNF dinner and dance that we went to a few months ago where there was a couple of Asain guys there with 4 naked girls all younger than you two?"

"No." Isla said, "CMNF, is that clothed male, naked female?"

"Yes Isla," I replied, "I'm guessing that there will be a lot of that today, I like the idea of a CMNF dinner and dance, don't you Isla."

"I certainly do, how does one get invited?"

Steve didn't answer that one because we arrived at the exhibition centre and I giggled and said,

"Exhibition Centre, did they name the place after your erotic equipment convention?"

"Ha, no they didn't Sandra, but it is appropriate isn't it?" Steve replied.

Steve parked the van then asked Isla and I to carry some boxes in. When I picked up one box it trapped the front of my dress up by my stomach. I knew that my slit was on display but I didn't care.

12