All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 07'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More options

Sandy can tell Frank that her hubby is going away for the weekend or to a seminar for the week and they can spend that time living together in their love shack. Hubby of course can or not pretend to have gone away so to give them "together time". Another feature would be for Frank to save some money could move into the in law apartment and be with Sandy on a daily basis. This will give the lover's more quality time together.

nedslapnedslapalmost 9 years ago

I see trouble on the horizon from Frank. Something about him I don't trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like the deepening relationship. More please.

I'd like to see the author explore the increasing relationship between Frank and Sandy. Many other stories by this author the woman either keeps it mostly physical (Jacuzzi/Honeymoon/Girl in Soup) or ascribe any feelings to domination/submission via spanking (Susan Adams/reporter/teacherprank/weddingPhotog).

Be interesting if Frank encounters money problems and needs to rent the suite from Sandy and Mack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Such shitty ratings, yet such positive comments?

Guess everyone who hates this is struct dumb?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous