Sandy Ch. 04

Story Info
A taste of things to cum.
1.9k words
4.63
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 4 - A taste of things to cum

After dinner Saturday evening Julie, John, and Sandy stood in the middle of the apartment living room in a naked group hug. They had all just agreed that John and Julie would help Sandy learn about sex.

As they relaxed from their group hug, Sandy asked with a bit of shyness whether she could touch John's penis now. John opened his arms dramatically and said, "Please. It would be my pleasure."

Sandy fell to her knees and took John's dick in one hand. She looked like she was holding a thick worm and didn't know what to do with it. She lifted it on one hand and stroked the top with the fingertips of her other hand. With an index finger she gently drew circles on the glans. Sandy tried stroking her fingertips up and down the length of John's cock. She reached her fingers around the shaft and formed a fist with John's cock inside.

Julie had a hard time suppressing her laughter as Sandy played with John's cock. It was like watching an infant that had just found a new toy.

John, on the other hand, despite Sandy's inexperience, responded to her stimulus. His cock lengthened and rose. Sandy was surprised to see that if she let go, it would point nearly straight up. She pulled John's cock down and let go. His cock sprang back up and tapped his abdomen. Sandy chuckled with delight and did it again. And again. Soon Julie and John were also chuckling.

Julie looked down at Sandy and asked, "Would you like me to show you how you can give him an orgasm?"

"You mean by using my hands?" Sandy replied.

"No," Julie replied. "He can show you that himself. I'm talking about using your mouth - a blowjob."

Sandy backed up a bit with a leery look on her face. "Ok."

Julie knelt next to Sandy and confidently took hold of his cock before she looked up at John and asked, "Ok with you brother?"

John had barely nodded yes before Julie engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth. She gave a few quick pumps and pulled her mouth off his cock, leaving one hand around the base.

"The key," Julie explained to Sandy, "is to cover your teeth with your lips and squeeze your lips to create friction. Of course, you also need lubrication. That means that you need to use your saliva to get his dick nice and wet and use your tongue to spread the saliva."

Julie opened her mouth and showed Sandy how to cover her teeth. Then she took John's dick back in her mouth and bobbed her head for a minute or more before she asked Sandy, "Are you ready to try?"

John was almost happy that Julie ceded his cock to Sandy because Julie would have quickly brought him to orgasm had she continued.

Sandy tentatively took his cock into her mouth. It wasn't easy to both cover her teeth with her lips and keep her lips wet as she pumped up and down over the top few inches of John's cock.

After a minute or so, Julie interrupted Sandy with a touch to her shoulder. "John, how does that feel to you?"

John smiled, "You are an excellent teacher, Julie, and Sandy is an excellent pupil." Sandy smiled shyly.

"Great," Julie continued. "Let's go on to step two. But before we do that, let's make sure that we all use the same vocabulary to describe a man's anatomy.

"This," Julie pointed to John' s glans, "is the glans It is a highly sensitive tissue more or less analogous with the clitoris." Julie swirled her tongue around John's glans a few times to elicit a moan.

Julie lifted John's cock to show Sandy the underside. "This is the frenulum, another highly sensitive spot in many men." Julie flicked her tongue back and forth across John's frenulum until he moaned again.

"The trick," Julie explained, "is to be able to stimulate the glans and the frenulum while you are pumping your mouth up and down the shaft of his cock."

As Julie demonstrated John moaned. He started to stiffen. Julie pulled back and squeezed John's John's penis just behind the glans. "If you want to help him delay his orgasm, squeeze his cock firmly, but gently, with a finger or thumb on his frenulum.

"Your turn, Sandy. Have fun."

Sandy grabbed John's cock with a bit more confidence. She wrapped her lips over her teeth, licked well and started bobbing. She tried swirling her tongue around John's glans while she was bobbing, but couldn't, so she tried a few pumps followed by a few swirls followed by a few pumps.

Sandy found that she could easily incorporate stimulating John's frenulum with her tongue while pumping up and down. She just positioned the tip of her tongue so that it crossed his frenulum each time she bobbed.

Suddenly, John's semen erupted in her mouth. She had been thinking so much about the mechanics of a blowjob that she had stopped paying attention to the two people next to her. She was taken aback by John's cum and pulled back with a startled cry. Of course, John had just started to ejaculate so when Sandy pulled her mouth off his cock his semen splattered her face. Sandy didn't know whether to feel triumphant or angry.

Julie leaned in and kissed Sandy. "You were fantastic." Julie held Sandy's face as she licked John's cum away. "Wow. He really gave you a bath," Julie said as she finished cleaning Sandy's face.

John knelt and kissed Sandy. "That was wonderful. Thank you. I'm sorry that I didn't give you any warning, but I got caught up in the moment and didn't quite understand that you wouldn't know when I am about to cum."

Julie said to Sandy, "You, my friend, have passed cock sucking 101. Great job.

"But don't stop just yet, there are several classes on advanced cock sucking that we offer in our course catalog.

"One important lesson is to know when a man is about to cum. If you hold his balls gently in one hand. You'll feel the sack contract and pull the balls up close to his groin a bit before he cums. That is the best indicator of an imminent explosion of semen."

Julie was proud of Sandy, but Sandy seemed shellshocked. Julie asked, "Can I give you a reward for a job well done?"

"What do you mean?"

"How about if you just lie back on the blanket and let me remind you that pleasure can be received as well as given."

Julie eased Sandy onto her back, spread her knees, and leaned in. With one hand Julie spread Sandy's pubic hair and then started to lick her pussy.

John sat next to Sandy and leaned in to kiss her. John's kiss was not like any that Sandy had ever experienced. He gently touched his lips to hers. Then he gently licked her lips. He kissed her upper lip and gently sucked it into his mouth, all the while stroking her lip with his tongue. He swirled the tip of his tongue around her lip. He sucked first her upper lip, then her lower. Then back and forth again. Then he started sucking on Sandy's nipples.

All the while John was kissing Sandy and sucking on her nipples, Julie was licking Sandy's clitoris and stroking her labia. Sandy's whole body bucked and gyrated. A tidal wave of sensations and muscle spasms tumbled her through an ocean of emotion. After a bit, she went limp on the blanket.

Julie and John backed off. They looked into each other's eyes. Julie reached up to John's head and pulled him down to her for a kiss. His body slid down to join her on the floor.

Their kiss was one of comfortable familiarity. Julie was at peace as John rolled on top of her and pushed his cock into her. Julie let John lead their coupling. He thrust into her as deeply and powerfully as he could. He timed his thrusts to the drumbeats of the 1812 overture. Ta da da da da da da da Boom. Ta da da da da da da da boom. Ta da da da da da da da boom.

Sandy watched with fascination as they fucked. As John thrust forcefully into Julie, her breasts bounced toward her chin in a tantalizing motion. Julie's hands danced over John's chest, shoulders, and arms. The ease with which John's dick slid in and out of Julie's pussy captivated Sandy. She savored the couple's most intimate motions, the smells emanating from their groins, the sounds as John crashed into Julie and as they both moaned. Sandy put one hand on John's buttock and felt his muscles contract to push and pull back in a rhythmic pulse. It was mesmerizing.

As John increased the frequency and ferocity of his thrusts, Julie knew that John was about to explode. John's crescendo echoed inside her. He squirted into her pussy just as her whole body contracted and spasmed in orgasm.

After a few moments of bliss Julie and John fell apart. John rolled onto his back next to Julie and Julie barely moved. She remained on her back with her knees splayed. She felt totally relaxed and melted into the blanket.

Then Julie felt a mouth on her pussy. She lifted her head enough to see Sandy lapping John's semen from her pussy. Julie let her head drop back and enjoyed the sensations of Sandy swirling her tongue inside the opening of her vagina. She was surprised when Sandy's tongue touched off another small orgasm. Julie's abdomen clenched, squeezing out more of John's semen, which Sandy drank from her font.

A few minutes after his second ejaculation of the evening, Jack revived a bit. He stood up and said, "Thank you both for a wonderful evening. Please excuse me." He picked up his clothes, walked to his room, and shut the door.

Neither Julie nor Sandy budged. They both lay on their backs, side-by-side, Julie with her knees spread wide and Sandy with her legs mostly straight and slightly parted. As if synchronized, they each reached a hand to the other's thigh.

It surprised both of them how quickly they became comfortable touching and being touched by one another. They stroked each other's inner thigh for a few minutes before Julie started twirling her fingers in Sandy's pubic hair and Sandy slid her fingers up to Julis tits. They continued to play with each other for a few minutes until Julie rolled over to face Sandy and asked, "Shall we go to bed?"

"Let's."

They helped each other up, gathered their clothes and started to fold the blanket until Julie stopped and said, "Perhaps we should leave the blanket here. We might want to use it again tomorrow."

The two women held hands as they carried their clothes into Julie's bedroom and fell onto the bed. They lay on their sides facing each other. Julie kissed Sandy. She pulled back and they looked at each other with a smile. Sandy kissed Julie. The kiss went back and forth. Alternately sucking each other's tongue, licking each other's lips, swirling tongues in a dervish dance. Finally, they pulled back a bit.

Sandy said gently, "I hope you don't mind, but I am about sexed out for the night. Can we just sleep a bit?"

They fell asleep entwined -- chest-to-chest, hips-to-hips, arms wrapped around one another.