Sandy Ch. 05

Story Info
Preparing for entry.
2.1k words
4.5
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 5 - Preparing for entry

Julie awoke Sunday morning to the aroma of coffee brewing. Julie paid a visit to the toilet before going to the kitchen where John and Sandy were sipping their coffee.

"Good morning." Julie announced her entrance as if making sure that if she interrupted an intimate conversation they could stop before she heard what they were saying.

Sandy and John both smiled at Julie and said, "Good morning."

"You look particularly beautiful this morning," John added.

Julie wondered if he was being facetious. She knew her hair was a mess. But she had rested well and said, "Thank you." Then Julie realized that John and Sandy were wearing clothes, but she had come into the kitchen nude. Oh well, she thought, I feel great. Why the fuck are they wearing clothes?

"You two," Julie stated, "look overdressed. Are you going somewhere?"

John and Sandy laughed. John said, "We only put our clothes on when we heard you go into the toilet and imitate a horse pissing." Everyone laughed.

Julie retorted, "You are just lucky that it was only a piss." More laughter ensued. "You might have heard rolling thunder." Even more laughter.

By then, Julie had poured herself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. "I hope that I didn't interrupt."

Sandy said, "You two were amazing as you fucked each other last night. I was just asking John when you would teach me about actual sex."

Julie looked at John and asked, "Ok. What did you say?"

"I told her that when she is ready, we'll be happy to give her the lesson."

"Of course, but did you tell her what she needs to do to get ready?"

"Uh . . . not really."

Julie looked at her best friend and asked, "Are you ready?"

"I think so," Sandy replied.

"Are you on birth control?"

"Uh . . . no. I thought that we might just use a condom."

"Ok. Are you aware that on average, condoms are about 90% effective at preventing pregnancy? That means that if you fuck with a condom, you can get pregnant about one out of ten times. Of course, it is more complicated than that, but the statistic is basic. Are you sure that you want to rely solely on condoms?"

Sandy looked crestfallen. "Oh shit," she whispered with a dejected tone.

"Not to worry," Julie laughed. "There are options.

"How about if John wears a condom and fucks you, but doesn't cum in your pussy?"

"But if he doesn't come in my pussy, where will he cum?"

"That is up to you. He could cum on your tits. He could cum in your mouth. He could cum in your ass. Do you have a preference?

"Hold up," John interjected. "Don't I have a say in this?"

Julie looked at him with a smile, "Nope."

"Ok," John replied. "In that case I vote that we continue this discussion over breakfast. I'm starving."

Everyone laughed and agreed to talk later. Julie and John got up to fix breakfast. They started taking out pots and pans without even discussing what they would make. It was as if the two of them knew each other's thoughts without discussion.

Sandy asked, "How can I help?"

Julie smiled at her, "Thanks. How about if you crack a half dozen eggs in a mixing bowl and grate a cup of cheese?"

John started frying bacon and sliced some bread to make toast. Julie sliced mushrooms, onions, a bit of garlic, and a jalapeño, and started sauteing them.

By the time that the mushrooms and onions were in the sauté pan, Sandy had cracked and whisked the eggs with a bit of milk, dill, and cracked black pepper. John finished cooking the bacon and started toasting the bread. After Sandy finished grating the cheese, she started setting the table. Julie ladled some whisked egg mix into an omelet pan and started cooking.

Before they knew it, breakfast was ready. They sat at the table and Julie raised her coffee cup, which she had just refreshed. "A toast to phenomenal teamwork. May we always be able to work together so efficiently."

Silence ensued as they ate with relish. John set down his fork and knife and sighed, "That was perfect, just like the two women that share this table with me."

"Thank you both," Julie said. "Was there something that we needed to talk about?"

"Yes," Sandy said with more composure that she would have expected in the situation, "I want John to fuck me."

"We've already established that," said Julie. "And I fully understand. But what about the rest?" Julie paused, then continued, "John, why don't you go to the gym for your workout while Sandy and I figure out a game plan. We'll make sure that we all agree when you get back."

Julie and Sandy cleaned the kitchen while John got ready to go to the gym. On his way out, John kissed each of them so that they felt it in their toes.

Once the dishes were put away, Julie and Sandy sat at the table and Julie asked, "Tits, mouth, or ass?"

"Well," Sandy said hesitantly, he has already cum in my mouth. I have no idea why either he or I would want him to cum on my tits, such as they are. That leaves my ass."

Julie kissed Sandy and said, "Excellent choice. Let's get ready."

Julie took Sandy's hand and led her to Julie's bathroom. "Ok, Julie stated, there are just a few things to do to get ready for anal sex. The first is to clean out the rectum."

Sandy looked a little shellshocked. "Hunh?"

"The rectum," Julie repeated. "The poop chute, crap trap, fecal factory, whatever you want to call it. When it comes to anal sex, your best friend is your enema."

They both tittered.

Sandy retorted, "With friends like you, who needs enemas?"

"Exactly," Julie shouted exuberantly, "sex is one of the funnest and funniest things that two people can do.

"But you do want to clear the way before the ass master pays a visit.

"Would you care to disrobe?" Julie said with a fake British accent.

"Don't mind if I do," Sandy said with an even worse British accent.

Julie pulled a red, rubber enema kit out from under her bathroom sink. She lit a couple of scented candles and started running the hot water and smiled at Sandy, "Have you ever had an enema?"

"Uh. No?"

"Well. You are in for a treat."

The water had warmed sufficiently, so Julie filled the enema bag. "Are you ready to give it a go or do you want to watch me first?"

"As much as this sounds like an adventure for the ages, I would prefer to watch an expert first."

"I don't claim expertise, just experience."

Julie lay on her side in the shower, lubed her ass and the end of the enema tube. She unceremoniously shoved the tube up her ass and asked Sandy to raise the enema tube over her head.

"The trick," Julie said, "is to get as much water in as possible. Let me know when you think that the bag is almost empty."

"Empty," Sandy declared.

"The second trick," Julie said, 'is to hold that water inside as long as you can. For me, it is about 30 seconds. You do not want to stand between me and the toilet."

Sandy and barely said, "Hunh," when Julie jumped up and pushed her aside to get to the toilet.

Sandy's eyes started to water. She almost gagged. She was very thankful that Julie had lit the candles, but they were not nearly enough.

Julie cleaned her back side and stood up from the toilet. She took Sandy's hands and said, "Damn. I have never taken a shit with someone else in the room. Not that I want to do it again, but you should know that I would only do it with you.

"And the bad news. . . . Round two."

Julie's second enema came back mostly clear. She looked at Sandy and said, "If you get enough water in and hold it long enough, two is usually enough, especially if you eat enough roughage."

Sandy somehow survived two enemas as well. After their internal cleansing, they showered together, kissing each other and rubbing up against each other to restimulate their sexual tension.

After drying off, they went into Julie's bedroom. Julie said, "I don't know if that was the easy part or the hard part, everyone is different. There are two more things to do to get you ready to receive a dick in your ass -- relaxation and lubrication.

"Relaxation and lubrication will be your motto for the day. You need to relax the muscles in your anus, and you need more lubrication than you ever thought existed.

"Ok. Get on the bed face down. On your knees. Ass high."

Sandy looked dubious. Julie smiled, "Perhaps would like me to go first so you know what you are in for."

"Please."

"Ok, here are the main ingredients." Julie held a bottle of lube and an assortment of butt plugs in her hand. "If you want me to help you, then you will need to help me. Deal?"

"Ok."

"Great." Julie got on the bed, on her knees, head down - ass high. "Start by squeezing some lube onto my asshole."

Sandy squeezed the lube bottle and watched the lube flow down Julie's ass crack and below.

"Ok," Julie said, "now rub the lube around my anus and work it in."

Sandy did as told, but when it came to 'working it in' wasn't as confident.

"It's ok," Julie said, "Just push your finger in with the lube."

Sandy obeyed again.

"Perfect. Now apply more lube and push as much in as you can."

Sandy did her best.

"Excellent. Now do the same with two fingers."

Sandy was starting to wonder how many fingers she would have in her friend's butt, when Julie said, "Great. Now take the largest butt plug on the end table, cover it with lube and slowly push it into my ass."

Sandy looked at the butt plug. It seemed enormous, but she lubed it up and held its tip to Julie's anus. Julie said, "Try rotating it in a circle as you push it in. There is no hurry. The key is for me to relax and let the plug in. The key for you is to push gently and feel my muscles relax to let the butt plug in."

It took several times of removing the butt plug, lubing in up, and pushing before the plug finally passed Julie's anal sphincter. Julie's ass almost pulled the base of the plug our of Sandy's hand as Julie's ass sucked the plug into place.

"Whew," Julie said. "That was some work.

"Ok. Are you ready?"

"I guess," Sandy replied. "Are you going to leave that in your ass."

"Oh yeah. Now get on your knees with your ass in the air."

Sandy assumed the position and Julie got to work. Lube, fingers, stretching. One finger, then two, then three. Instead of grabbing one of the butt plugs, Julie opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a dildo. Lube. Gentle pressure.

"The trick," Julie whispered in Sandy's ear, "is to relax. Let it into your ass."

Julie used lots of lube. Sandy was doing her best to relax. Julie pushed and stopped, pushed and stopped, over and over. Each time Julie pushed, the dildo entered a bit further.

Then, like magic, the dildo was in. Sandy and Julie both shouted.

Julie told Sandy to stay relaxed and started working the dildo in and out of Sandy's ass.

Sandy exhaled as Julie pushed the dildo in and inhaled as Julie pulled the dildo out. Julie did not pull the dildo fully out but left the tip in so that Sandy's ass stayed dilated.

After several minutes of sliding the tip of the dildo in and out or Sandy's butt, Julie applied more lube to the dildo and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Oh fuck, I think so."

"Julie slowly pushed the dildo fully into Sandy's ass. The sound that Sandy made was a cross between a moan and a scream.

Julie pushed Sandy over onto her back and kept the dildo deep in Sandy's ass. Julie started licking Sandy's clitoris and labia as she worked the dildo in and out of Sandy's ass.

Sandy's orgasm rolled over her like the Acela Express. The sensations were incredible. When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, Sandy asked, "Is that what getting fucked is like?"

"John will be home soon. You'll find out for yourself."

Julie took the dildo out of Sandy's ass and replaced it with a large, well-lubed plug. They lay side by side on the bed and stroked each other's nipples and kissed each other.