Sandy Ch. 09 -- Period Sex

Story Info
Sandy is ready for sex unsheathed.
2.1k words
4.37
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 9 - Period sex

Over the next few weeks Julie and John had fun teaching Sandy about sex. They showed her reverse cowgirl, various squatting positions, including having Sandy squat over John from the side, or straddling one thigh or the other, facing forward or backward. They showed her standing positions, with John holding Sandy under her thighs, with Sandy standing with one leg on the floor and the other lifted to the kitchen counter, bending over the sofa, or holding onto the back of a chair for support. They also gave lessons on advanced fellatio, anal sex, and prostate stimulation. Even without tit-fucking, for obvious reasons, the options seemed endless.

The three lovers had fallen into a pattern. Sandy came over to Julie and John's two or three nights per week after dinner. Sandy told her mother she had a study group. She did not tell her mother that her study group was teaching her about sex. Sandy also went over to Julie and John's on Saturday evening after Julie got home from work and on Sundays the three made excursions in and out of town. Sandy was surprised at how much she loved fucking in the park during the day. The combination of sun, air, and sex was intoxicating.

One Wednesday evening when Sandy came over Julie asked, "So, do you still think that you would get bored from having sex too often?"

Sandy laughed, "No way. I can only thank you and John for showing me how broad the range of sexual pleasures might be.

"But I have both good news and bad. The good news is that my period started so I hope that John can come in my pussy. The bad news is that my period has started."

The two women were sitting at the kitchen table sipping on tea.

Julie took a sip and looked into Sandy's eyes. "Hmmm," she said, "menstruation is a normal part of life. I don't understand how that could be bad news."

Sandy was taken aback. She felt totally dirty during her period. Most of her women acquaintances complained about their periods. She could hardly wait until it ended. Julie seemed to think that menstrual periods were 'Just another day'.

"Are you telling me," Sandy started, "that you and John fuck when you are having your period?"

"No," Julie said, "that wasn't what I was saying. But yes, John and I have sex during my period. I love period sex and so does John. There isn't much we don't do during my period. And the good news is that orgasms seem to prevent or minimize menstrual discomfort." Sandy looked flabbergasted, so Julie added, "The only thing we do differently is to put a towel under us to capture any blood that might escape."

Sandy had a blank stare, so Julie took her hand and pulled her into her bedroom. Julie said, "Ok. Take off your clothes."

Sandy looked dubious. Julie chuckled and said, "In the off chance that you are not aware, I have already seen you naked. Take off your clothes."

Sandy lifted her dress over her head. She wore no bra to cover her flat chest, but she wore panties. Julie looked at her and said, "Ok. So, you wear panties when you have your period. That is just fine. Please remove them."

Sandy complied. Julie took off her own clothes and took Sandy into a close embrace. "Sandy," Julie said, "I love you. I love all of you. If anyone doesn't love all of you then they are either idiots or they really don't love you.

"Just a second," she said. Julie let go of Sandy and walked to the linen closet. She grabbed a towel and laid it on the edge of the bed. Julie led Sandy to the bed and pushed her back so that she sat on the towel. Julie started to open Sandy's legs, but Sandy resisted. "Ok. Time to join the real world. Open your legs."

Sandy opened her legs slightly. Julie pushed her knees farther apart. She pulled on the string from Sandy's tampon. Out it popped and into a tissue.

Sandy was somewhere between astonished and horrified when Julie licked her clitoris.

"What are you doing?" Sandy exclaimed.

"I am going to show you that there is nothing wrong with sex during menstruation, and orgasms during menstruation are beneficial, and that you are still a beautiful, sexy woman when you are menstruating."

Julie licked Sandy's clitoris for a few minutes, then she started licking Sandy's vaginal opening. By that time, Sandy was already in pre-orgasmic bliss. Julie continued to lick Sandy's pussy and clitoris. Sandy started to tremble and to pump her hips up into Julie's mouth. The Julie slid a finger into Sandy's ass which sent her into orbit.

When Sandy finally came down from her orgasm, she felt a mixture or awe and horror. The pleasure was incredible, but how could anyone lick her pussy during her period?

Julie took Sandy's hands and lifted her to her feet. Sandy was surprised at how little blood there was on the towel that Julie had put down. Julie pulled Sandy close and kissed her. Again, Sandy was surprised that she was not repulsed by kissing the mouth that had just given her menstruating pussy an orgasm.

Julie took Sandy's hand and said, "Let's take a quick rinse before John gets home to give your first period fuck."

* * * * *

Julie and Sandy started cooking dinner. They were making crispy skin salmon, asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes. The luscious aroma stimulated the appetites of both women. They put lemon, garlic, and salt on the asparagus, dill, salt, pepper, and cayenne on the salmon, and butter, garlic, and rosemary in the potatoes. The two women were drooling by the time that John came home.

John walked into the apartment and then into the kitchen. "Wow," he said, "the smells are divine and there is no greater art than two gorgeous naked women cooking with love."

Julie and Sandy both stopped what they were doing to kiss each other and then to hug and kiss John before he went into his room to clean up for dinner.

By the time John had cleaned up, dinner was on the table. Sandy and Julie were sitting at the table with anticipation in their eyes.

John looked at the two women and knew that something was up. He said, "This is a feast." He breathed deeply over his plate. "Ah. Heavenly. But I can't help but feel that I am missing something important. Is there a special occasion?"

Julie said, "Let's just enjoy dinner. We can move on to other subjects later."

* * * * *

After dinner, John sighed and leaned back in his chair. "That was delicious," he said. "Thank you very much." John lifted his arms above his head, leaned back in his chair and stretched. He leaned left and right.

Julie asked, "Would you like a massage?"

"That would be wonderful."

Julie and Sandy moved the dishes to the sink and John lay on the blanket, which had more or less permanent replaced the coffee table in their living room.

John lay face up on the blanket. Julie and Sandy started rubbing his chest, legs, and arms. The two women looked across John's body and smiled knowingly. Julie leaned over and started sucking John's nipples as Sandy started sucking his dick. This was not going to be your everyday massage.

After a few minutes, Julie tapped Sandy on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me please. I need a turn. Why don't you let John eat your pussy. After all, he hasn't yet had dessert."

Sandy was hesitant as she straddled John's face to let him lick her pussy.

But John said, "Oh. Wow. This dessert is delicious. You can make this for me anytime."

At the same time, Julie slipped her pussy onto John's dick. She was in heaven to feel John's dick deep inside her.

Julie looked up to see Sandy with an expression that was halfway between ecstasy and disbelief. John was licking her from the bottom to the top of her pussy. Sandy was totally insecure about having someone eat her pussy during her period. Julie leaned forward and kissed Sandy.

Julie looked Sandy in the eyes and said, "You are beautiful. You are delicious. Be free and enjoy."

Julie started to swirl her hips over John's dick. He moaned into Sandy's pussy and let loose a series of bursts of cum into Julie's pussy.

Julie dismounted and sucked the cum off John's dick. Sandy was riding John's face like it was a horse and came in short order.

The three lovers lay on the blanket breathing hard. Julie took John's hand and said, "My dear brother. I must apologize."

"Oh?" John replied, "Why would you apologize for giving me such exquisite delight?"

"Well. I believe that Sandy wanted you to cum in her pussy. Do you think that you can do that?"

John looked at Sandy and said, "Well beautiful and delicious woman, would you like me to cum in your pussy?"

"Well," Sandy replied, "How about if I just fuck your brains out?"

Sandy got up on her hands and knees and started licking John's dick. She knew that he had just cum, so she started gently. As he started to respond, Sandy swirled a finger over his anus.

Julie straddled John's face so he could lick his cum out of her pussy. Under the combined influences of Sandy's fellatio and Julie's pussy on his mouth, John's dick was soon hard, and Sandy climbed aboard.

Sandy started with cowgirl, but soon moved to a squat over John's groin. Sandy swirled and twirled like a tornado. As Sandy twirled, John's dick bumped her g-spot. The faster she twirled, the stronger John's stimulating dick sent shocks up her body. She felt shocks radiating from her pussy through her chest up to her head.

Without warning, Sandy was having an orgasm, as was John. After Sandy recovered from her orgasm, she said, "I might need to apologize."

"For what? For giving me intense pleasure?"

"I might have made a mess."

John said, "I doubt that you could make a mess that we couldn't clean up. And I doubt that you would make a mess that we haven't already made."

Julie stood and reached her hands to John to help him up.

"Thank you," he said as he kissed Julie deeply. "How are you?" he whispered in her ear.

"I am fantastic," she replied. "Go. Clean up. We need to walk Sandy home."

John went to his room and Julie grabbed Sandy's hands to encourage her to get off the floor.

"Come on, lazy bones. Let's get cleaned up so John and I can walk you home."

* * * * *

Julie, John, and Sandy walked down the sidewalk hand in hand, with John in the middle. When they reached Sandy's house she opened her front door. Julie said, "Can we come in a minute?"

"Ok."

The three entered and Sandy's mom came out to greet them. "Hi. Can I get you anything?"

Julie took the lead, "No thanks Mrs. B. We just wanted to ask you a quick question."

"Ok."

"John has a group of friends that he often goes hiking with. Usually they go on Saturdays, which sucks for me because I work on Saturdays. But this week they are going on Sunday, so I can join them. I was hoping that you would let Sandy join us. We are going to leave early Sunday morning, so she could spend Saturday night with us and we will likely get back late Sunday, so she could spend Sunday night with us too. We would make sure that she got to her classes on Monday. Would that be ok with you?"

"Where do you plan to hike?"

"Mount Williams."

"Well," Sandy's mom said, "it so happens that I have been talking with a friend from work. He asked me out Saturday. So I don't see any problem with Sandy going hiking with you and John"

Sandy looked perplexed. "Really? No one told me about hiking. And Mom, you haven't told me anything about your friend from work. Am I always going to be the last to know?"

Everyone laughed except Sandy, who wore a grimace. Julie took Sandy's hand and said, "I am so sorry that no one ever tells you anything. Would you rather come hiking with us or interrupt your mom's date?"

After a brief stare down, Sandy smiled. They all laughed.

"I would love to go hiking. What should I bring?"

Julie said, "Let's chat about that tomorrow."

Julie and John saw themselves out and walked home hand in hand. They had a very pleasurable and leisurely fuck after they got home.